OtakuBoards

The Diablo 2 addiction

Queen Asuka

Has anyone noticed how addicting Diablo 2 is to people? Over the summer I was dating this guy who was constantly playing it. Plus, all my friends' boyfriends were playing it too and we all hated it because that's all their lives revolved around. Now, my sisters have brought the game home and my DAD is addicted to it? What's up with that?

LOL, I was huge into Diablo2 after getting burned out in Everquest. It was really sad, going from one online game to another. Basically the same problem, only in different packaging. I wish I never got involved with either, though I met the coolest person I have ever met in Diablo2, and we chat online for hours when I get off work. Even got invited to go to Cedar Point with a group of people ^_^ Pretty excited about that.

Anyways. . Other then that, I really wish I had never picked up the game. . they were extremely fun, but I got burned out in both, and they each cost me some SERIOUS times of my life. School went downhill from playing, social life dropped. . and jobs came and went =( How sad for me. . luckily now, I am getting back on track, and hope to go back to school very soon ^_^ WOOT me!!

During the summer I had the most closest friend. And he was so addicted to D2 that that was all he did. He put EVERYTHING else on hold, including me, for that stupid game. I really hated it, but whatever. Now he doesn't even talk to me anymore hardly since he got himself a girlfriend...*grumbles at the way some guys are just such big JERKS*....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Queen Asuka [/i]
[B]During the summer I had the most closest friend. And he was so addicted to D2 that that was all he did. He put EVERYTHING else on hold, including me, for that stupid game. I really hated it, but whatever. Now he doesn't even talk to me anymore hardly since he got himself a girlfriend...*grumbles at the way some guys are just such big JERKS*.... [/B][/QUOTE]

It can be very very addicting, but I have to say, that I would FIND the time for my friends ^_^ You just need to come hang out with me Queen Asuka =P

As for Squashed Snail - It is a pretty cool game, with a pretty good story line. If anything, it is SOOO easy, but WAY repetative hack-and-slash type of game. I don't know why it got me hooked on it so long. . but who knows, I don't play it any longer ^_^ Happy days where I can better spend my time posting here =P

As for the game and stuff. The setting is back in medeavel times, there are no cities / forts named anything to do with Diablo. Diablo is actually the bad guy - Diablo = Devil (or demon or satan. . same things . . more or less). Won't go into details, as I would hate for anyone to get sucked down in the game. . it is VERY addictive. . >_<

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]yes... and if anyone has a um... soj hehe they would like to give away :) id be more than happy to take all of them off your hands :)
anyway i think i have a 67 amazon w/ the ballista as my main weapon... duels hehe... i barely lose to someone under level 80... heat seaking arrows rule :)
btw... anyone wants to find me im osu_waterpolo as my account name :) [/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]