OtakuBoards

anime

Guest runner

the best anime ever created was ninja scroll. nothing has ever beaten it and nothing ever will. i am deeply in love with dragon ball z/gt and i like gundam but they aren't as ood as the foretold.

you sick twisted ****...o.k. i liked it to but your still sick for even bringong it up.
sorry guys its all about ghost in the shell.i have owned ninja scroll for a few years and do love it but i just got to a new stage of enjoyment and like ghost better.mononoke hime rouni kenshin ae both great as well

I have to agree. The best anime I have EVER watched is easily Princess Mononoke. I can not get enough of watching this movie, and keep getting more out of it each time that I watch it (ok, maybe not.. but it still doesn't get boring for me). The story line is tops, and the art is above and beyond what I have ever seen. The actors doing the voice-overs is also excellently done, adding great emotion to the movie.

Perfect Blue totally freaked me out and Ninja Scroll was just so serious. I like anime shows that are more comedy oriented, like Ranma and Nadesico and so forth. I want to LAUGH at anime. But I do watch some of the serious stuff because I try to watch whatever I can. Green Legend Ran was REALLY weird to me, but I loved it. My favorite kind of animation is where's it's BRIGHT, PRETTY, and you LAUGH ALOT. That's my personal preference. Plus, anything by CLAMP is awesome. Like Tokyo Babylon, the second part of it.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kottonknot [/i]
[B]

And you can't spell that. ;)

Mononoke is great...I still like Akira...but Lain is my all-time favourite. [/B][/QUOTE]

How bout u shut up, or u'll be joining the rest of the ppl who thought they could correct me!

Perfect Blue is cool but total Mind Fu.$ to some people.......

Akira........ greatest of all..........

Princess Mononke..... Nice story Nice Graphic.... pretty cool.....

Ninja Scroll and Kenshin ......... Both DYNOMITE!!! .... But I like Kenshin.....

Neon Genisis EVA........ What can I say about Eva except is AMAZING... specially for those who love the episodes......

Macross Plus ...... I loved it...........

Endless Waltz......... First Anime Movie I watched so I like it ........

ON and on............ there are many.........

:naughty: :demon: Peace!!!:mrt: :smirk: