OtakuBoards

Linkin Park

Hiei's #1 Lover

[QUOTE=Sanada]There's no doubt about they being good, but they're not that awesome as everyone finds them, IMHO.
I found Hybrid Theory the best album, from that point on, it's all downhill.[/QUOTE]
[COLOR=DarkRed]Exactly. LP's pretty good, but i don't find them to be that great or anything...

If you like LP, and want to get into other music i recommend Rage Against the Machine. They rock awsome hard![/COLOR]

OMG LIKNKIN PARK IS LK SO FREKIN COLL!!!!!11!!!11

Yeah, I like Linkin Park. There first album was awesome. I don't really consider Reanimation an album, but I guess it wasn't bad. I just never got used to the changed lyrics. Meteora has some really good songs, but they mostly sound the same. Listening to the first CD never got old, but after seeing Breaking the Habit 50 times, I can't listen to the band at all until the next CD comes out.

[COLOR=Blue]I think Linkin Park is a great band. They have a great and unquie sound that never ceases to amaze me. I have reason to think they might be anime fans. In their "Somewhere I belong" video, there are some Gundam models on the bearu. I was also told before they became big, they recorded the theme song to DBZ (The old theme when Pioneer owned the rights to the show.). Did you see the video to their song "Breaking The Habit"? Great video. Right up there with Daft Punks videos done by Matsumoto-Sama.
I can also relate to most of their songs. "Somewhere I belong" really speaks to me. I had a situation like that in High School. Does anyone else relate to their songs?

"KAMEHAMEHA!"

Dragonboym2
[/COLOR]

[QUOTE=ThatOneOddDude]OMG LIKNKIN PARK IS LK SO FREKIN COLL!!!!!11!!!11

Yeah, I like Linkin Park. There first album was awesome. I don't really consider Reanimation an album, but I guess it wasn't bad. I just never got used to the changed lyrics. Meteora has some really good songs, but they mostly sound the same. Listening to the first CD never got old, but after seeing Breaking the Habit 50 times, I can't listen to the band at all until the next CD comes out.[/QUOTE]
[COLOR=DarkRed]I agree, first=best. but some new lyrics weren't bad either... the whole "let the blood hit the floor" thing was totally awesome! Especially in Live in Texas. Great CD that was. DVD at that.[/COLOR]

Linkin Park is one of the best rock/rap/hip-hop groups there are. Their music tend to go along with everyday life and the beats of the music can make almost anyone dance or jam along with them. I like to listen to LP whenever I am extremely angry :animeangr . And other times, I listen to their music when I am drawing.
My favorite songs would have to be In The End, Points of Authority, Faint, Breaking The Habit, Numb, One Step Closer, Crawling, and Points of Authority/99 Problems/One Step Closer (Jay-Z & Linkin Park: Collision Course for those who don't understand what I mean). But, all their other music rocks as well. :animesmil

[size=2]LP is the best band out there right now.. but ive heard discouraging rumors that mike shinoda is workin on a solo album and that the band won't be releasing a new album anytime soon which totally sucks.[/size]

[size=2]I love LP cause they mix up all these different genres of music into one "style" which makes them appeal to all sorts of ppl. i like all kinds of music so yeah theyre my band of choice.[/size]
[size=2][/size]
[size=2]Another great band are The Rasmus anyone here know them?[/size]
[size=2][/size]

Guest Evil_Hikari
Linkin Park is okay...and I love most of their songs on Meteoria, (spelling?) but theyre not the best in the world. the jay z and linkin park song was kinda weird but i like the original numb song better cause i dont think rap and rock go together. :animeswea hopefully none of you will yell at me cause i said that but...yea :animesmil