OtakuBoards

A Bullet In My Broken Heart: Misfire? [M-LSV]

Lilt

[font=Verdana][size=2][color=darkorchid][b]Hey everyone. This is not a sequel to BBH. I just wanted to let everyone know that we need to make the teams a bit more even before we start this rp. You can plan all that out here. Also, I wanted to apologize for not starting it yet. I know where it's going to go, and I would like to post it, but the internet doesn't seem to like me very much. :animecry:[/b][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2][color=darkorchid][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2][color=darkorchid][b]Well, let me know if you guys still want me to start this, or if we should just consider it a misfire.[/b][/color][/size][/font]

[font=Verdana][size=2][color=darkorchid][b]Thanks, Skye. Oh, and I'm glad you posted. You, and the person playing as my character's bodyguard do not have to switch teams.[/b][/color][/size][/font]

[font=Verdana][size=2][color=darkorchid][b]Also, I just wanted to let everyone know that you don't all have to switch to the gang's side. Some of you can be part of the group that wants to take over my family's clan.[/b][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2][color=darkorchid][b]P.S. Does anyone have any suggestions for the names of the gang and the clan? I'll post some of mine up later.[/b][/color][/size][/font]

I agree with Skye-too much effort has been put into the sign-ups to just call this one a misfire.

Anway, do we all have to switch to the gang or can we just stay put? I'm thinking maybe I would be one of the ones to try and take over your family's clan?

Get back to me on these issues.

[FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]If it would contribute to getting this started up, I would gladly switch sides, but my character's personality and bio are tied in with the Clan members T-T

Why doesn't somebody count how many member there actually are so we can figure out how many need to switch? Hold on a sec and I'll do it myself...

EDIT- There's 11 total, and only 2 on the Gang side. Including Sadie.[/COLOR][/FONT]

[font=Verdana][size=2][color=darkorchid][b]Thanks for the support everyone. I'll get the rp started on Monday, if we have the teams figured out. T[/b][/color][/size][/font][b][font=Verdana][size=2][color=#9932cc]hanks for counting everyone, Kyuai.[/color][/size][/font][/b]
[b][font=Verdana][size=2][color=#9932cc][/color][/size][/font][/b]

[b][font=Verdana][size=2][color=#9932cc]And to answer your question, Anarchy, yes you can be one of the people to try to take over my family's clan. (Who knows, I might help you guys.) In that case, you would stay put. But I don't want everyone to do that, okay?[/color][/size][/font][/b]

[b][font=Verdana][size=2][color=#9932cc]Oh, and forget about the names for the clan and the gang, I'll take care of that.[/color][/size][/font][/b]

[b][font=Verdana][size=2][color=#9932cc]~Taryn~[/color][/size][/font][/b]

[b][font=Verdana][size=2][color=darkorchid]Once again, thanks everyone, for your support. ^.^ Here are the people I would like to switch sides, if it's not too much trouble.[/color][/size][/font][/b]

[b][font=Verdana][size=2][color=darkorchid]Anarchy - Gang (I think your charcter fits the gang pretty well.)[/color][/size][/font][/b]
[b][font=Verdana][size=2][color=darkorchid]Xanadu - Gang (Good idea, Xanadu. I hadn't thought of that. Feel free to switch sides a couple of times.)[/color][/size][/font][/b]
[b][font=Verdana][size=2][color=darkorchid]Retribution - Gang? (Retribution, your character fits the clan, but it might be interesting to have him on the gang's side instead. You can decide what you want to do.)[/color][/size][/font][/b]

[b][font=Verdana][size=2][color=darkorchid]Well, the rp is up guys. Here's the link. [/color][/size][/font][/b][url="http://otakuboards.com/showthread.php?p=643174#post643174"][b][font=Verdana][size=2][color=darkorchid]Black Bullet[/color][/size][/font][/b][/url]

[b][font=Verdana][size=2][color=darkorchid]And Retribution, you're right and I'm sorry. My rp's dying are my fault. I either get stuck on an idea, or I don't have enough time to support them. I'm going to do my best with this one, though.[/color][/size][/font][/b]