Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR=#004a6f]I've recently been making animated gifs for teaching purposes and I'm looking fo a more advanced anmation softare, one that has a variety of text and image effects, like fading and such. Does anyone know of good gif animation programs?[/COLOR]
Posted
I don't know if it is the most versatile, but I've always been most happy with Jasc Animation Shop. It's incredibly easy to use and has a variety of effects built in. It also has the ability to convert video to GIF, which is very cool.
Posted
I too have used Animation Shop, but I always feel it limits me. I've officially moved on to [b]Macromedia Flash,[/b] which is slightly harder to handle, but definitely more worth it. The options are numerous, plus you can make movies when you want to. It's not just for GIFs. So I'm just gonna say...

[b]Animation Shop:[/b] Simple, but limited.

[b]Flash:[/b] Harder, but more advanced.
  • 1 year later...
Guest nukacola
Posted
:excited:
well for my part I can only suggest a converter which was released lately.
Its video (many formats) to animated GIF converter. :genius:
If you will need Its aviable here [URL=http://www.geovid.com/VidGIF/]VidGif[/URL]

:blowup:
Posted
[QUOTE=nukacola]:excited:
well for my part I can only suggest a converter which was released lately.
Its video (many formats) to animated GIF converter. :genius:
If you will need Its aviable here [URL=http://www.geovid.com/VidGIF/]VidGif[/URL]

:blowup:[/QUOTE]
[size=1]Unfortunately, this thread is from March of 2005, and we don't really allow resurrection/bumps of these. Thread closed.[/size]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...