Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
recap

we landed, siren went to go do something, i went to go do something, anti stayed here with grim. Siren came back i got stuck fighting off gaurds and saveing my friend kyp. anti and grim came to help me. We got on the space ship and are head back to the bar.
Posted
[I]Anti glides the ship into a smooth landing[/I]

Anti:home...at last....

[I]Anti snatches a case of drinks[/I]

Tursi::therock:

Anti:PART of my paymeny....

[I]Anti drags the case into a nearby hidden areathen returns to the others[/I]

Anti no place like home...even if it is full of trash and scum...
Posted
siren enters and looks puzzled...

siren: has anyone seen a silver...

she trails off and dives for somthing in the coner

siren: *muffeled* gottcha!
Posted
siren: did you expect it to?

the quicksilver jumped into the air formed as a bir\d and siren snatched it right out of the air

siren: anoyying pest!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...