tursi Posted December 17, 2001 Author Posted December 17, 2001 *tursi gets up and stretches and thinks for a moment about the academy and her fellow jedi, then comes to a decsion. Tursi walks over to kyp* Tursi: I don't think i'll be going back to the academy kyp.....I think i'll stay here in the bar.... *kyp raises an eyebrow* Kyp: Really? Well i'm your master young padawan, and i don't think your ready. tursi: Please kyp, i really like it here. Kyp: YOu have to complete your training first..... Tursi: no, i won't.....and i won't stray to the dark side either, you know i'm better than that. Kyp: I can't let you do that Tursi.
Anti Posted December 17, 2001 Posted December 17, 2001 [I]Anti stands up[/I] Anti:ey boyo... Kyp:yeah? Anti:....we didn't have to save you you know...we coulda left you to die...so why don'y you just do as she ask?
tursi Posted December 17, 2001 Author Posted December 17, 2001 Kyp: If she doesn't have a complete training she could be tempted to go to the dark side and try to kill all the other jedi. Tursi: Just because you lost one to the dark side doesn't mean i will too! *kyp glares at tursi*
Anti Posted December 17, 2001 Posted December 17, 2001 [I]Anti smirks[/I] Anti:isn't it her choice?...plus she will be round you can keep an eye on her...
tursi Posted December 17, 2001 Author Posted December 17, 2001 *tursi Glares at him* Tursi: he has a good mind to tell his master, luke skywalker, about it. When he finds out he'll comeback for me anyway. Kyp: serves you right. *tursi kicks kyp in the shin*
Deedlit Posted December 17, 2001 Posted December 17, 2001 Kool-well, why don't you train? It may help.
tursi Posted December 17, 2001 Author Posted December 17, 2001 *turns to kyp* Tursi: are you crazy?!? I used to be a bounty hunter, then i became a jedi, but now i think i have had as much training as posible.
tursi Posted December 18, 2001 Author Posted December 18, 2001 Tursi: Kool, you just won't understand. Most of my race is being killed off. If i can stay here in hiding and trainthat would be diffrent. Kyp would rather my train with his "dozen." Then i could be back up here in stead of going suicidel over there. Kyp: I think you should be in my group of x-wings! You and jaina are the two best female fighter pilots i know. tursi: But that's not why you want be back is it? Kyp: no *sighs* i guess not. *tursi gets mad and walks in to the back of the cantina and sits on a stool*
Anti Posted December 18, 2001 Posted December 18, 2001 [I]Anti walks to the Catina[/I] Anti:hey whats wrong!?!?
tursi Posted December 18, 2001 Author Posted December 18, 2001 *kyp stares at anti.* Kyp: you know perfectly well whats wrong... *kyp goes into the kitchen*
Anti Posted December 18, 2001 Posted December 18, 2001 Anti:I do?!?!.... [I]anti sighs and sits back down[/I] Anti:oi...I wish I knew what was going on...
tursi Posted December 19, 2001 Author Posted December 19, 2001 *grim walks up behind anti and kool* Grim: ~sorry about their behavior. They haven't been getting along welll. Tursi wants to stay, the other wants her to train and be in a squad. But it looks like niether is going to get their way.~ *tursi looks up from where she is sitting and looks at anti.* Tursi: hey what's up?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now