Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
This is my first time making up and RPG, so i'm going to try it star wars style.

The setting:
The Cantina on tantooine, the most retched hive of scum and villiany, so watch your step. The cantina is a bar full of smugglers, bounty hunters and some brave regulars.


Tursi says in a nasty voice "Welcome to the cantina, take a set and relax."
  • Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
ok what exactly do we need to post bout our charecters?....*thinks to star wars...*

mayhap something like....

Name:
Bio:
Weapons:
Ship: (optional)
Force attuned:

heh this is just a suggestion
Posted
Name: Kool
Bio: a saiya-jin. (can go to all the levels.)
Weapons: my powers and my sword. (Trunks gave it to me. :D)
ship: don't need one. (I can fly and breathe in space.)
Posted
Name: Sean Starlight
Bio: A young man looking for adventure. Intellegent but very carefree.
Weapons:A Laser Pistol
Ship: None but he hopes to own a small frigate soon
Force Attuned: Unkowen as he as never met a Jedi though many believe he is because of his incredable good luck
Posted
ahhh ok.....*walks in to the bar and look around at the crowd* *decides to take a seat near the corner where he has a good view of the rest of the bar*
Posted
[COLOR=darkblue]Tender: So how's it going?

Rico: Okay...just working on the engines of this new fighter we're building.

Sean: So he's an engineer...

Tender: Who's flying it after you guys build it...

Rico: Me...

Sean: ...And a pilot.

Tender: Must be tough working on that day on out for six months.

Rico: The Facton pays me well, and...I do love my job...[/COLOR]
Posted
*walks up behind rico hearing the converation*

Sean: what faction do you work for......and are they looking for any pilots? I am in desperate need from some money and...*looks down at the bottle he has in his hands and remembers he dosn't have the credits to pay for it*.......errr......Tender put this on my tab

Tender: Not again thats nearly 1000 credits alrdy!!

Sean:well last time i promise i am going to get a job i swear!!and no i won't do dishes!!!

Tender: at this rate you won't have much choice.....

Sean:*scratches his head*-_- ....so anyway what faction do you work for?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kool_aid13 [/i]
[B]Name: Kool
Bio: a saiya-jin. (can go to all the levels.)
Weapons: my powers and my sword. (Trunks gave it to me. :D)
ship: don't need one. (I can fly and breathe in space.) [/B][/QUOTE]

Why do some people always make themselves a DBZ character in things which are clearly not DBZ related?
Posted
[COLOR=darkblue]Rico: Dude, you talking to me?

Sean: Yeah...

Rico: Well, we do have a couple positions open...but I don't know what they all are...

Sean: ??

Rico: Well maybe I could take you to my commander and see what you specialize in...[/COLOR]
Posted
Anti:Sure it would be great!! I am ready to go as soon as you are!

Rico:Ok

Tender: Hey whatta bout your tab.....

Anti:Hey old man don't worry bout it....didn't you hear the man i am going to go get an interview with his boss and i will pay you back as soon as i got enough credits....

Anti(whipsering to rico):err Rico i will meet you outside near Docking Bay 6.....don't want the old man holding us up or anything...

*anti begins to run outta the bar*

Tender(screaming at anti):come back here you got dishes to do!!!

Anti: NOT IN THIS LIFETIME OLD MAN*runs outta the bar*
Posted
*walks back into the bar and hides from the bar tender in the corner*

Anti:nothing much.....*whipsers*besides the tender wanting me for my tab .....
Posted
er.....Thanks!!! I might be getting a job soon as a pilot....and if i do i will pay you back as soon as i can....err the place is really nice...
Posted
[COLOR=darkblue]Rico: Lucky she's nice enough to pay for your large sum...

Anti: I owe you one...

Tursi: Oh? Me one...? Whatcha gonna do for me?

Anti: I'll think of something...

Rico: Well, in the meantime...you can think about that. But now, do you want that job?[/COLOR]
Posted
Britty: *walks in, wearing a black tshirt, a pair of black pants, and a dark blue jacket. Holding her trusty light saber* Hmm.... *looks around* *sits down at the bar* Just give me a coke...

Bar tender: Rum?

Britty: No. Just coke. I don't feel like drinking tonight...

Bar tender: *grunts* *hands her a coke*

Britty: *takes a drink*
Posted
[COLOR=darkblue][i]Turns around and spots Siren at the entrance.[/i]

Rico: Hmm...

Anti: You know her?

Rico: Sorta...I've been in a couple runs with her in the past.

Anti: You two battled? As partners right?

Rico: Yeah, but I seem to see her all over the place...and I don't stick with her afterwards...I wonder what she's doing on Tattoonie...[/COLOR]
Posted
siren sees rico and hails him and walks foreward causing the bounty hunter to miss her

siren: gulf... get out of here... or did you really think you could catch me...

gulf: n...n...no! my master will find you!

siren: tell him... i look foreward to the challenge

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...