Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
*looks at siren for a minute then remembers their earlyer confrontation*

Anti::flaming:

Anti.....*turns to rico*So how about that job?
  • Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[COLOR=darkblue]Rico: Oh...I looked into that...and I asked my commander...so, you're in...

Anti: Whoo! Yeah!

Britty: *Belches*

Siren: :eek:

Rico: It's perfectly acceptable here on this planet.

Anti: When do I start work?

Rico: I'm on break...but you should report to the commander's office soon.

Anti: Umm...

Rico: Oh...*takes out pad and uploads the map of the area to Anti's computer...*

[i]Anti walks out and heads to the junkyard...[/i]

Siren: Who's he?

Rico: I guy I just met here...

Siren: He cool?

Rico: I just met him...how would I know?

Siren: Nevermind...

Rico: SO what brings you here?

Siren: I'm looking for a good pilot...

Rico: *Points to himself* What for?

Siren: I need to get into this space colony, it's pretty far but hardly anyone can ever get past the defense matrix...[/COLOR]
Posted
*walks up behind rico and taps him on the shoulder*

Anti: Hey rico i just got back from the commanders and i don't have to go on duty for a couple of days.....and the bartender told me bout you being hired by siren.......if theres room on your ship can i co pilot!?:D
Posted
Britty: *looks at them talking* Did you say you're going to try to get into a heavily matrix guarded space colony? :smirk:

Siren: Umm... Yah.... Why?

Britty: I'm a whiz at hacking Matrix defense systems. How else do you think I got to this god forbidden, planet?. I could easily, temporarily shut down the colony's Matrix system, so you could get through. If you want some help, that is.
Posted
[COLOR=darkblue]Rico: Well...I haven't finished the interior yet and I was going to reserve space for a repair module but I think I can put in some nice removable seats...so I think there's enough room for all of us...[/COLOR]
Posted
Britty: *sits in front of the ship's main computer* *starts typing* Yes, Anti. I'm putting up a temporary forcefield/invisabilty cloak now... We'll be safe... And as long as this ship's got a sound disruptor, model9 guns with 98 speed or higher, we're more safe than we'll ever be...
Posted
Ok.....well while rico starts the thing up i will get us some supplys

*anti runs to the bar and snatches as many drinks as he can then comes running down the street*

Get OUTTA my WAY!!!*rushes past everyone else into he hatch of the fighter!!

*a guard comes runnning down the street*

Guard: did you see a boy with a lot of drinks on him comming running down this way?
Posted
[COLOR=darkblue][i]Rico works diligently on the engines and the other important machinery...a few hours later, he comes out of the turbines covered in grease.[/i]

Britty: You don't look very pleasent...

Siren: He's always like that...getting messy and all...

Rico: I know...you done Britty?

Britty: Yeah, I've uploaded all the current programs and it should be ready to go, bug free...

Rico: Now for Anti to make his way back...[/COLOR]
Posted
*anti peaks his head from around a corner and looks around*

Anti:whew finnally lost him.....so are we ready to go?

Rico: Yep

Britty: Yep

Anti: ok i got drinks and i got food so I guess we are ready
Posted
*scences something through the force and grins*

So that's where they are.

*turns to the shadows*

Come on grim, we have to go find some one.

*a hellhound comes out from the shadows, tursi jumps to the rafters and blows a hole through the ceiling and jumps to the roof. Grim's black body follows*
Posted
*tursi runs down the allies*

I need that ride off this planet, Master is going to kill me if i'm late!

*grim growls*

It's not my fault that i don't have my ship any more! *sighs* Just keep up!
Posted
[COLOR=darkblue]Alright....everyone ready?

All: Yeah!

Britty: Booting up computer, activating engines...

[i]Siren and Anti take their seats...[/i]

"Comfy..."

Rico: *Inspects the ship.* Good to go...wait...who's that?[/COLOR]
Posted
*looks up at Rico*

hey rico lets wait....i do her a favor.((sorry if i get the gender wrong tursi))...this way i can pay off part of my debt...
Posted
[COLOR=darkblue][i]Everyone lowers their weapons...[/i]
Tursi: NO NO! Keep them up! *Points behind her*

Rico: :eek: Hurry get in!

[i]Tursi dives head on into the extra seat...the hatch closes after Rico drops into the pilot's chair and it begins to hover up. The ship aims upward and blasts off in a cloud of energy.[/i][/COLOR]
Posted
*pants heavely*

Thanks.

*pats her hound*

Nice catching up grim, now i won't have to worry about my master or tionne bugging me about grim.

*looks at the others*

Thanks for waiting for me.

*smiles*
Posted
*anti tumbles backwards as the fighter begins to aim upward.He barly grabs onto the seat next to Rico and pulls himself into and buckles in and then examines the controls so he will be ready to take over at any time*

Sean: finally off that planet....

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...