OtakuBoards

Ok let's try this

tursi

hey kool_aid?? i don't mean to errr... be picky... but if you'are gonna go dbz style mabye you should errr... warn us...

`````````

siren: *looks down at grim* errr... hello... by the way britty... i happen to know what i'm doing... and if i should screw somthing up i would be able to set the course... but i've been hacking for as long as i can rember... i think i can by pass this without making a hassel... and besides... what i found is much more important than the route... we need a emergency metting...

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*walks in from a side room where he had been sleeping*

Anti: Britty don't worry about the course....I am a piliot so if anything happens i will take over *he walks over to thecorner pulls out a sandwhich and ale then sits in the main piliots seat with siren in the co-piliot seat hacking*

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by stormwing [/i]
[B]hey kool_aid?? i don't mean to errr... be picky... but if you'are gonna go dbz style mabye you should errr... warn us...

`````````

siren: *looks down at grim* errr... hello... by the way britty... i happen to know what i'm doing... and if i should screw somthing up i would be able to set the course... but i've been hacking for as long as i can rember... i think i can by pass this without making a hassel... and besides... what i found is much more important than the route... we need a emergency metting... [/B][/QUOTE]

Britty: Umm... I guess... Okay. You can do whatever on the computer... Just... Please don't modify anything....

siren: errm... i think it's wide enough in here...stand back

once they got out of the way she unfureled a pair of great silver wings

all::eek:

siren: errm...:o i was biologicaly altered and this is the result...

siren brings out little divice and presses the button... the hologram around her dissapeared and a great sliver being resemblinga tiger stood before them...

siren: well what do you think??

Anti: ok....Lets go for the astroid field...one ship against a star destroyer...a small ship against a star destroyer...bad idea!!..

*Anti over rides the Auto-Piliot*

Anti:Ok I am taking over manually now so everyone take a position...

*Anti walks over and sits down in the main piliots chair*