OtakuBoards

Ok let's try this

tursi

*glares at siren*

I have a nice size bounty on my head. I used to be a bounty hunter on a big mission, when i bumped into to a guy wiht the last name of calrissian and a girl named tionne. We talked and became friends and i forgot about the mission. So i became a jedi, at the wrong time. Now the Yuzan vong want all the Jedi and who ever brings it to them will be spared. I know that what they say is a lie for my planet didn't get spared and is now in a refugie camp.

*turns to grim*

My master, Luke Skywalker, set me up with another jedi named Kyp, we got seperated and now i need a ride back to coresant.

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Britty: Well... Now that I've got the ship programmed on auto-pilot. I think we can all relax for a while.

Siren: Aight...

Britty: *searches in the cooler where Anti stuck all the drinks* *pulls out a coke* *opens the pop* *takes a drink* :tasty:

siren: lately i'm on everyone's list... i'm a sellsword... the only one with honor... i've been doing a series of jobs for one that goes by the name tensen troi... little jobs that get me in toruble... i blew up a hutt residence a few days ago...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by stormwing [/i]
[B]siren: i have to do some research... bummer

siren turns to the consol and starts typeing madly [/B][/QUOTE]

Britty: AAAIIIYYEEE!!! *runs to the computer console* BE CAREFUL WITH THAT THING!!!!!!!!! IT'S ON AUTO-PILOT, AND IS BASICALLY CONTROLLING THE FACT OF WHETHER WE LIVE OR DIE!!!!!!!!! *pushes siren out of the way and starts typing furiously, checking all the programs for even the slightest alteration* *sits down* *sighs, relieved* Phew... New rule... No one touches the console but me.... :o

Siren: *sweat drop*

*just then the ship hits something on the outside.*

Tursi- is it a meteor?
britty- u won't believe it, but we hit a person that is flying in space.
all- NO WAY!!! *they all go to the window.*
Britty- let's get her in here and make sure she's OK.

*they get her on the ship.*

Tursi-what's ur name?
me- my names Kool.
britty- welcome.