OtakuBoards

my favorite place in the world

Kuja

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]my favorite place in the world is here... y because people here are so mature... they know not to spam... and when they do spam it is all in jest... if someone is dumb enuff to cross they line the rest of the people ignore them... and let people in charge take care of it :)[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by coolkam007 [/i]
[B]well technically.. this isn't a real place (on the planet).. so.. you cant really say this is your favorite place in the world.. ^_^

anyways, my favorite place is sitting at my computer.. :) [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Lol, ok if you want to get technical about it, the my favorite place would be sitting here in front of the computer posting around on this board! :) We [i]could[/i] go outside into the world, but on second thought, let's not go outside, 'tis a silly place. lol :D[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]We [i]could[/i] go outside into the world, but on second thought, let's not go outside, 'tis a silly place. lol :D[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]lol, I love monty python! :D

My favorite place in the world would probably be here as well. I love posting on the otaku boards. The people here are (for the most part) very intelligent, sincere and caring. And I like to think that I have made some friends here as well.

What? Somebody hacked into warlocks account? I am always the last person to know what is going on here...

*A newspaper moves in front of shyguy by a gust of wind, he picks it up and reads it*

George Bush is president! when did this happen?[/SIZE]

from a friend of mine..
heh i would like george to become president i knew i would get to use my rifle someday...
on another note nobody hacked his account they brute forced it get a god to get the pass change the pass give it to warlock over a secure e-mail address{considereing the attacker probably has access to his e-mail account as well}.log the new i.p.
thanx...

Lets see. . my favorite place in the world is anywhere with my family or friends. I love them all, and enjoy spending time with all of them ^_^ I would love to be in Michigan right now. . for many reasons *evil grin* But for the timid - It is getting cold up there, and I LOOOOOOVE cold weather. Also, the majority of my family is up there (almost 90% of both sides), and I would love to visit them again. . Will just have to wait till summer I suppose though =P

P.S. I love these boards too ^_^ everyone rocks, even the people who make fun of me (course, no one can do it better then me)

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]errrrrrrrrr yall are all missing the point... i posted this cause there was no mod/god on at the time to clean up the spam... and i wanted people to read this and ignore "warlock" untill things were delt w/ :), and this isnt my fav place... i have never been to my favorite palce and that is in my future wife's arms :)[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]