Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[b][b]Overall, I'd say it's a pretty good use of space-- it does look like it has depth and dimension and the eye is drawn from the point of light and then down the strands-- nice...[/b]

[/b]
Posted
[quote name='Chibi Bunny']*is mesmorized*....Huh? Wha..? Oh! Yes, it's Vury Purdy! =3 Hm, you said something about rating....Now how is that done...*wonders about page*[/quote]
What page are you wondering about?

---

Thanks very much guys. I appreciate your feedback :D.
Posted
its pretty good, I like the wind feature also, I'm not really a big fan of the font you used for the letters but its something I could let go for the stellar background
Posted
[quote name='elfpirate][b']Overall, I'd say it's a pretty good use of space[/b][/quote]

[color=gray][size=1]I was just about to say the complete opposite.

I like the whole graphic thingy when it is still bright, but the darker it gets, the less pretty. Make a little less big and let the wires be bright a bit longer.
It catches the eye though. Nice job.
[/size][/color]
Posted
[quote name='Chibi Bunny]*is mesmorized*....Huh? Wha..? Oh! Yes, it's Vury Purdy! =3 Hm, you said something about rating....Now how is that done...*wonders about page*[/QUOTE][QUOTE=Chibi Bunny]Mew? :animeswea Dun worry about me, I'm new, so I was more or less [u]Looking [/u]about the page, rather than being curious as in [u]wondering[/u'].. :animeswea[/quote]Welcome to OtakuBoards! We in the Art forum ask that your posts be a tad more descriptive, and include constructive criticism, in commenting on the artwork itself. And for future reference:

[url=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=32738][size=4]READ ME.[/size][/url]
Posted
Great job. Did you follow a tutorial?
The font is good, but doesn't match well. There are too many fonts that would work well, to name. Check out dafont.com. Maybe a pixel font would do the trick! GL
Posted
Pixel fonts allow you to use small text, while still being able to read every letter clearly.
Check out the following page for examples of pixelated fonts:

[url]http://dafont.com/en/bitmap.php[/url]
Posted
[SIZE=1]First post back from vacation!

It looks good all in all, but it looks really generic/tutorial-made. It's a nice use of a focal point and colors that are easy on the eyes, but as I get farther from the focal point, things look more disorganized and stringy-esque, I guess.

The font is definitely not working for this piece either. It's isolated from the rest of the image, and doesn't tie in well with the abstract feel. I'd recommend not only a simple and clean font, but duplicating the font layer, messing around with the rasterized layer, and putting the clean layer on top of the other font layer. Here's an example:

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v294/mechinfinity/science.jpg[/IMG]

Perhaps messing with the blending layer on the text would also enhance it a bit. Sorry for such a lengthy (annoying, maybe?) reply... just feel kinda overanalytical.[/SIZE]
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
[quote name='yashacat']Thats really cool!!! i dont know how much id rate it but it would probably by above 10 :catgirl: i really like it its.......inspiring Lol :)[/quote]Welcome to OtakuBoards! We generally require all posts to be a bit more descriptive and detailed regarding the art piece you're responding to. Check the link below for more information.

[url=http://www.theotaku.com/~boards/showthread.php?t=32738][size=4][b]READ ME.[/b][/size][/url]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...