OtakuBoards

- Reincarnated Myths - [M-LSV]

Redemption

[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1]"Arcaine....I think you should transform.....now is a very very good time...."

Arcaine was mistified by Ebony's transformation...so eligant and profound...but he turned away from her sight and started to walk towards the cyclops.

"Don't worry about me...just make sure this monster goes down Ebony..."

[I]He knew my name...[/I]

"Are you insane...that thing will kill you...you must transform!" Ebony replied as she drew back her bow, preparing to strike.

Arcaine simply turned his head slightly over his shoulders, his big, aqua-blue eyes piercing hers, giving her a smile of confidence...

[I]Don't worry about me...[/I] a voice could be heard in Ebony's mind. She quickly glanced over at Apollo who was standing in the distance with his arms crossed, looking at Arcaine with a smile...

Ebony didn't understand...but like before...Arcaine voice was soothing; reashuring of what he was doing. She quickly pulled back on her bow, and began to attack the monster with a flurry of arrows.

Arcaine began to rush towards the cyclops at it swung at him. His barrier was already up, absorbing the impact as Arcaine lunged up and punched the monster in the eye, causing it to go blind for a moment. Arcaine was very quick, and with Ebony's aim, she never hit the boy as he began to constantly move around the beast, slashing at it with a knife that materialized in his hand.

[I]He does know what he's doing...[/I]

As often as the two of them damaged the monster...it didn't seem to phase it much, it muscles massive and thick, protecting its internal organs. Arcaine suddenly was caught off-guard by the cyclops, his barrier weakening as its large hand crashed through, connecting with Arcaines sternum; sending him backwards towards Ebony.

She continued to shoot her arrows at the monster as it approached Arcaine's body whom seemed to be unconcious. As fast as she was shooting her arrows, the cyclops continued to persue...

Suddenly, Arcaine's eyes shot wide open...materializing two arrows similar to Ebony's; however these were golden, not silver. With the cyclops arms raised into the air, preparing to crash down upon Arcaine...he quickly got to his feet in a flip and pushed up with all his might, thrusting the two arrows into the monsters throat.

Ebony saw the perfect opportunity to bring the beast down, its face completely unprotected now as she drew back a final arrow....whirling it straight at the cyclop's eye. Piercing straight in the back of its skull...the monster fell to the ground, causing what seemed like a mini earthquake.

Arcaine was kneeling on the ground, clutching his sternum with his right hand as Ebony approached him...

"You're such a fool..." an echo of both Ebony's and Artemisis's voice could be heard coinciding with one anothers as they spoke. "why didn't you transform?"

Slowly, Arcaine rose to his feet...letting go of his chest as he brought his eyes to Ebony in her transformation.

"I have my reasons..." as Apollo could be seen walking beside Arcaine; putting a hand on his shoulder. "Beside...I'm fine...and we won...let's go see Kain and Mia, and take care of your brothers." Arcaine said, giving that look from his eyes to Ebony again.

In the same blinding light as before, Artemis's body and Ebony's seperated from one another. Arcaine could now see Artemis unlike from before as he bowed. "Nice to meet you goddess..."

Ebony was already running out the door where Kain and Mia had brought her brothers outside, Artemis took a glance at her brother and followed Ebony. Arcaine and Apollo walked slowly behind...

[COLOR=DarkOrange]Are you ok Arcaine...[/COLOR]

[I]Yea...I'll be fine...[/I]as he pressed his palm up against his chest once again...as a white light began to fill his hand.

[COLOR=DarkOrange]How much longer are you going to push me away...you could have defeated that monster without being hurt nor effort. Why...[/COLOR]

[I]How long have we known each other...[/I]

[COLOR=DarkOrange]Too long...[/COLOR] as the two of them laughed with one another.

[I]And even though I haven't fully accepted you...we are still here...I don't want to be foolish...I want to master these powers myself without making too much of a leap...[/I]

[COLOR=DarkOrange]You've come quite a long way Arcaine....I understand your decision...maybe you just shouldn't seem so dense to the others...[/COLOR]

[I]I suppose you're right...I don't want to hold your's and Artemis's reuinon back on my account...[/I]

[COLOR=DarkOrange]Thank you...I will forever be in your debt. [/COLOR]

[I]No need Apollo...let's get to the others...I'm sure Ebony is worried about her brothers...and I know Artemis will need you there with her to be with Ebony. [/I]

[COLOR=DarkOrange]Yes...lets...[/COLOR]

The two walked side by side through the double doors of the mall exit, and headed towards the others.

OCC: [COLOR=Black][URL=http://smedia.vermotion.com/media/7794/prodimages/GH2025.jpg]Duel Daggers Picture[/URL] [/COLOR] : a duel weapon that I want to add to Arcaine

Also...I hope that little convo showed the relationship that Apollo and Arcaine have with one another...[/SIZE][/COLOR]

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[COLOR=Navy]Last class. Almost home free...

[COLOR=DarkRed]Yeah...almost...put those away before the professor sees them! [/COLOR]

Julie smirked, straitening the pile of papers...copying quizzes by hand might be tedious, but she had almost-perfect recall. And it brought in a little extra cash...

[B]Oh, all I'd have to do is flutter my eyelashes, and he'd forget all about yelling at me...[/B]

[COLOR=DarkRed]Yeah, well, the school board wouldn't.[/COLOR]

[B]Does anybody care about them?[/B]

[COLOR=DarkRed]Well, I don't...but they probably kick you out... [/COLOR] She had to admit Hedylogos had a point. After paying to study in Japan, she didn't [i]really[/i] want to get expelled. She slid the sheaf of papers back into her back pack.

[B]Ok, so you have a point....[/B]

[COLOR=DarkRed]Of course I d -[/COLOR]

There was an explosion; the wall of the classroom caved in, throwing Julie and the other students - five in all, as it was still 10 minutes before the class was supposed to start - out of their seats. Julie was flung into the teacher's desk. She coughed, clutching a hand to her ribs. Hedylogos frowned.

[COLOR=DarkRed]You alright?[/COLOR]

[B]Yeah, I think so...[/B]

[COLOR=DarkRed]Good. You're going to NEED to be alright...[/COLOR]

[B]What? Why?![/B] Hedylogos pointed at the hulking creature stomping out of the smoke.

[COLOR=DarkRed]Because that cyclops doesn't look happy.[/COLOR]

[B]CYCLOPS?![/B]

[COLOR=DarkRed]Um...yeah? You're gonna need to transform... [/COLOR] Julie raised an eyebrow.

[B]Dude? Your power is sweet talk...[/B]

[COLOR=DarkRed]Yeah?[/COLOR]

[B]...[/B]

[COLOR=DarkRed]I'm sure you'll think of something...they're basically human, after all...[/COLOR]

[B]Hedylogos?[/B]

[COLOR=DarkRed]Yes?[/COLOR]

[B]I don't like what you're implying.[/B]

[COLOR=DarkRed]What? What am I implying?[/COLOR]

A huge chunk of plaster fell from the ceiling, passing through Hedylogs and missing Julie's foot by mere inches. She lept away, startled, adrenaline filling her, adding to her panic. She sighed in resignation, letting the emotion fill her. A soft, orange-yellow light engulfed her body - when it faded, she could no longer see Hedylogos, although she sure could still hear him.

[COLOR=DarkRed]See? Wasn't [I]that[/I] hard...[/COLOR]

Julie's shoulder-length curly brown hair had grown nearly to her waist, as curly as ever, but with feathery streaks of reddish, fox-orange, the tips bright white; her eyes had shifted from dark brown to a golden amber. Even her normal school clothes - simple jeans and a t-shirt - had changed into a form-fitting white shirt and flowing white pants. She stared at her hands - her fingers were exactly the same - long and somewhat gangly - but they seemed to be glowing slightly from inside her.

[B]I could get used to this...[/B]

[COLOR=DarkRed]Ok, Julie, focus...[/COLOR] That wasn't going to be a problem. In the mere moments it had taken her to transform, the cyclops had navigated around the rubble pile, and was now striding towards her, a decidedly malicious look on its one-eyed face. [COLOR=DarkRed]Repeat after me: [I]Meli Glossa[/I].[/COLOR]

[B]Meli Glossa?![/B]

[COLOR=DarkRed]OUTLOUD![/COLOR]

[I][B]"Meli Glossa!" [/B] [/I] Her voice was odd...slightly deeper and huskier than her normal, clear tone...[B][I]that doesn't sound half bad,[/I] [/B] she reflected.

[COLOR=DarkRed]Now...just do what you do best. Meli Glossa means he'll be....somewhat more receptive to your suggestions.[/COLOR]

True enough, the lumbering creature seemed thick headed and dimmer than he had when he'd first entered. Julie leaned against the desk, smiling just [i]so[/i].

[B]"Hello, there..." [/B] The cyclops shook his head slowly, a smile coming to his face. [B]"What's a guy like you doing in a dump like this?" [/B]

[B]I think I'm gonna be sick...[/B]

[COLOR=DarkRed]No, no, that's good...you can always wash your mouth out after this...[/COLOR]

The cyclops grunted something that may have been a response. Shuddering all the while, Julie approached the dazed monster, smiling sweetly.

[B]"What say we find someplace a little less...conspicous?"[/B]

[B]Somebody shoot me now....[/B] She put her arm out. The cyclops, moving as if through molasses or honey, grabbed it, almost gently. She led the monster out of the school. She paused to whisper back to her cowering classmates.

[B]"When you don't see us anymore, run!"[/B]

[COLOR=DarkRed]Well, this is going grand, don't you think?[/COLOR]

[B]Hedylogos, I just flirted with a stinkin' CYCLOPS! I don't know how much brains these things have, but anything male would recognize that as a come-on! Why couldn't you have been Zeus or Artemis, or a warrior of some sort?[/B]

[COLOR=DarkRed]Zeus was boring, you wouldn't have liked him.[/COLOR]

Two blocks later, Julie was beginning to be alarmed. The cyclpos wasn't reponding to anything she said.

[COLOR=DarkRed]Uh-oh...guess Meli Glossa only has long term effects on things closer to human...[/COLOR] Julie just focused on trying to reclaim her arm.

[B]I hate you right now, ok?[/B]

[COLOR=DarkRed]Oh, look...maybe she can help...[/COLOR] Julie glanced from the cyclops to see Carmen Loki and her detective partner running up the street. Carmen just stared at Julie-Hedylogos...as did the shimmering woman standing behind Carmen.

[B]What, she's one too?![/B]

[COLOR=DarkRed]Oh, Zeus, it[I] had[/I] to be Iris...[/COLOR] Julie ignored Hedylogos, trying to keep the panicked edge from her voice.

[B]"Little help, please?!"[/B][/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkOrange]OOC: Tag, Theresa....[/COLOR]

[size=1][color=#C82356]A car flipped past Xenos as he walked on towards his car. He stopped as it rushed past him and when he looked to what had caused the car to fly by, it was a Cyclops. They were known for their destructive acts and idiocy. They weren?t to keen on fighting nor were they too keen on handling their anger.

[B]Shall we, Xenos?[/B]

[i]We shall, Morpheus.[/i]

Xenos stood in the path of the Cyclops. It roared and picked up a large SUV, throwing it towards Xenos; though the Cyclops did not realize that Xenos was the reincarnate of Morpheus, god of dreams. The car landed a few feet behind him and Xenos stood there smirking. He looked to the Cyclops and concentrated on him mind, searching for a point that stuck out. Underneath his breath, he mumbled a spell.

?Cassus Visum.? The Cyclops? growling had ceased to a mere grunt when Xenos cast his spell. He took control of the Cyclops and positioned it to fight against the second Cyclops that appeared. ?Attack.?

The two Cyclops began to fight each other, trying to destroy each other before the other could. Xenos stood there, controlling each movement the Cyclops made and behind him he could feel someone watching. He turned and saw it to be the girl he had bumped into. Her aura was strong and a strange power enveloped her. He couldn?t place what it was until he saw that she was the reincarnate of Persephone, goddess of the underworld and daughter of Demeter.

Still smirking, Xenos watched as the two Cyclops fell. The Cyclops that he was controlling had been destroyed and it had meant that he would have to fight the second one. Chuckling, Xenos held onto the medallion around his neck and concentrated his energy into the medallion, to strengthen it so that he may defeat the Cyclops, except the Cyclops had gotten to him and threw him against a building.

The girl watched as Xenos was slammed against a building, though she could not see whether or not he was alright. In her eyes, she believes that he was hit, though Xenos had studied the art of ninjitsu and was able to be swift in his actions. In a fury of anger, Xenos stood in the dust, though he did not appear as himself. He appeared as a dark man with ravenous black hair, darkening eyes, and a dark personality to match him. His clothing seemed to be from the Greek myths, a black covering his body with decorative trimmings lining his robe. This was the Greek god, Morpheus.

OOC: Tag Paertakarka.[/size][/color]

[size=1][color=green][I]Well, that was interesting. Well, transform.[/color]

[color=slategray]If you say so.[/color]

[color=green]Oh, I do?[/color][/I]

[color=slategray]With a sigh, Michaelina let Persephone take over, and felt a ripple over her skin as the transformation took place. Her image changed, and soon a tall woman with large bat wings and horns stood clothed in a short dress of black.

?[b]Summon Kytan![/b]?

Persephone/Michaelina held out a hand, and a ball of darkness began forming above it. The ball got bigger, and formed itself into a stag. His jet-black horns gleamed dangerously as he tossed his head.

?[b]Attack![/b]?

When she spoke, she had a double-voice ? Michaelina?s voice, undertoned to a deeper, huskier voice. The stag became a blur as he ran for the nearest Cyclops. It stopped just short of one, and lunged forward. Wicked sharp horns pierced the leathery skin, and the Cyclops grunted in pain. A large clumsy hand swept towards the animal, but the stag was gone, lunging at its vulnerable underside.

?[b]We need a little help here, Morpheus, dear![/b]? Persephone growled.

OOC: Tag to you too.[/size][/color]

[COLOR=Indigo][COLOR=DarkRed]OOC: Tig yourself, Oz.[/COLOR]

[B]"Little help, please?!"[/B] Carmen stopped in front of Julie and arched her eyebrow.

[B]"You know if it weren't for the fact that the cyclops just took out your school this would be highly amusing."[/B] She sighed. [B]"But as it is, that is not the case."[/B] She turned back to her partner and frowned.

[I][B]Iris... how do we get rid of Normy?[/B]

[B][COLOR=RoyalBlue]Why do we have to get rid of him?[/COLOR]

Transforming? I don't think it would be good for him to see. I'd probably be fired.

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]But it could kill people, you know...[/COLOR][/B][/I] Carmen rubbed the back of her neck.

[I][B]True...[/B][/I]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue][I][B]Well then, are you ready?[/B] [/I] [/COLOR] Carmen looked once more at her partner and shrugged.

[I][B] Yep. Let's begin operation "get fired" [/B][/I] She concentrated on the emotion that was Iris and felt a cool trickling feeling flow from her head down to her heels, acompanied by a light purple light. Once the light left Carmen's hair had lightened to a light honey colour, she had a set of golden wings, and the colours of the rainbow shone in the air around her.

[COLOR=RoyalBlue][I][B]I still look better than you Hedy...[/B][/I][/COLOR] Carmen/Iris smirked at Julie/Hedylogos. Julie just glared, her arm still held tight by the Cyclops.

[COLOR=DarkRed]Hello?!! Destroy the cyclops first, be snarky later![/COLOR]

[I][B]I take it you know this guy?[/B][/I]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue][I][B]Yeah, he's kind of like Julie. Com'n, let's get rid of Big-Cyc there. [/B] [/I] [/COLOR] Carmen stepped towards a phone-booth over to the side and a little behind Julie and the cyclops and began to speak in a low musical voice.

[I][B]"Apati!"[/B] [/I] A beautiful sea nymph appeared over by propane truck parked in the street, and raising her arm beckoned for the cyclops to come to her.

[B]"Polyphemus! Come my love, I have been waiting for you!" [/B] The Cyclops let go of Julies arm and headed towards the nymph. Carmen frowned.

[I][B]You don't really mean for me to finish him this way, do you?

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]I know it doesn't seem right deceiving him with Galatea. But he will only kill if you do not.[/COLOR]

Got it.[/B][/I] Carmen sighed and went back to her task, the nymph began to speak again.

[B]"I have missed you so much..." [/B] The cyclops crossed the remaining ground to reach her.

[B]"I'm sorry."[/B] The nymph dissapeared as Carmen raised her gun and shot the propane truck, causing it to explode, taking the cyclops with it.

[I][B]Well, he's gone...[/B][/I]

[COLOR=DarkRed][I][B]That's an understatement[/B][/I]...[/COLOR] Julie/Hedylogos seperated into two seperate people again, both of whom were glaring at Carmen, who had also seperated from Iris.

[B]"Warn a girl next time you're gonna do that!"[/B] Carmen cocked her head to the side.

[B]"What? You want me to give away what I'm about to do?" [/B] She stopped as Norman grabbed her wrists placing them into handcuffs.

[B]"I'm afraid both of you will have to come with me to the station."[/B] Norman then walked over and placed Julie into handcuffs also. Carmen rolled her eyes.

[B]"I just got rid of a monster. And your taking me downtown. Joy..." [/B] Julie was freaking out... as usual.

[B]"You can't arrest me! I didn't do anything!"[/B] Norman jerked his thumb at the camera crew.

[B]"I think they'll say otherwise." [/B] Carmen groaned.

[I][B]Of [U]course[/U] there are camera crews...[/B][/I]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue][B][I]What did you expect?[/I] [/B][/COLOR] Iris turned from Carmen towards Julie. [I][B]And I am prettier. [/B][/I] She stuck her tongue out.[/COLOR]

[size=1][color=#C82356]?We need a little help here, Morpheus, daer!? Persephone growled.

?My pleasure.? Morpheus held a hand towards the jet-black stag and sent an illusive power towards it. This created multiple hallucinations of the stag. The Cyclops soon became confused and began to destroy the stags, though they returned each time he did. ?Would that be of some help, Persephone??

?Quite.? Persephone watched as Morpheus walked towards her. ?You have a great talent, Morpheus. I wonder why you haven?t used it against the other gods.?

?There isn?t much to take from the others. I can use their powers against them, though it would be difficult.? They watched the stags destroy the Cyclops, though he wasn?t going down without a fight. ?Aer Restituo.? From Morpheus? mind came the lightning bolts of Zeus and he hurled them at the Cyclops. ?That reminds me, where is Hades? I haven?t seen him much lately. His reincarnate is quite hard to find, is it not??[/size][/color]

[COLOR=Navy][B]Never really thought I'd be seeing the inside of a police office...[/B]

[COLOR=DarkRed]Without being in the cell, you mean?[/COLOR]

[B]Well...ok, yeah. True.[/B]

Julie leaned on her hand, watching the tv with half an eye. The news was full of explosions - nothing new really - except that such explosions weren't normally caused by cyclopses...Carmen came walking back in, shaking her head.

[B]"Stupid bearucrats..."[/B] Julie sat up.

[B]"What?"[/B]

[B]"I'm on probation."[/B] Julie almost snorted, but thought better of it.

[COLOR=DarkRed]Haha...[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue][B][I]I can hear you, you know...[/I][/B][/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkRed]...[/COLOR]

[B]Great. Now I have [i]two[/i] voices in my head.[/B]

[I][B][COLOR=RoyalBlue]Only if you let [u]him[/u] insult Carmen.[/COLOR][/B][/I]

[B]Look, dude...ette...I can't control him. At all. So...push off, 'k?[/B]

[B]"Boy, you're still a bit of a loser, aren't you?"[/B] Julie glared at Carmen.

[B]"And you're still a jerk."[/B] Carmen waved a sheaf of papers under Julie's nose.

[B]"Ah, but I don't sell the answers to midterms, now, do I?" [/B]

[B]"HEY! You can't go through my st - meli glossa..."[/B] Carmen blinked, midly dazed. Julie smirked. [B]"How about you give me the nice papers, and never mention them again? Doesn't that sound so nice..." [/B] The papers found their way into Julie's hand. She started to stick them back in her backpack. Carmen shook her head, her eyes clearing.

[B]"You little...Apati!"[/B] The papers seemed to turn into a snake. Julie yelped, dropping it.

[COLOR=DarkRed]'s not real, you know...[/COLOR]

[B]Yeah, well, you pick it up, then![/B] Too late. Carmen had picked up the "snake" and slid it into her desk by that point.

[B]"Now, about those papers..."

"You give them back!"

"Make me."[/B]

[B]"I wil - hey, that's us!" [/B] The televisiion had shifted images from an explosion to somewhat blurry photographs of two women.

[B]"I see that...why are we on tv?"[/B]

[B]"That camera crew, perhaps?"[/B]

[B][i]"And in another, seemingly unrelated attack on a shopping mall,[/i][/B] the picture shifted to that of four young men and women fighting with more of those cyclopses [B][i]these brave youngsters..."[/i][/B]

[B]Why do reporters always call teens "youngsters"?![/B]

[COLOR=DarkRed]I have no clue.[/COLOR]

[B][i]"Fought off the monster that attacked the mall. Also, at a stable outside the city, there are reports that yet another of these creature has been spotted and defeated by yet another citizen."[/i] [/B] The reporter turned towards the news anchor. [B][i]"Looks like a rash of good samaritans out there today, hmm? Now, on to weather..."[/i][/B] Julie looked first at Hedylogos, then at Carmen and Iris.

[B]"Guess we're not the only ones, then, hmm?"[/B]

Behind each person in each picture had been the shimmering face of a diety.[/COLOR]

Brandon heaved a sigh of relief.

[B]You say it's fun, but you were almost killed.[/B] Hecate scolded.

[I]Yeah, so what?[/I] he replied, [I]We're alive, that thing ain't. What more do you want?[/I]

[B]How about some answers.[/B]

Brandon stopped, noticing a t.v. in a window that showed an attack just like the one he'd just endured. There were people fighting, just as he had done, as well.

[I]Yeah, answers would be nice.[/I] he thought.

[B]You're going, aren't you?[/B]

[I]I could flip a coin.[/I]

[B]We both know you're going, anyway.[/B]

Brandon laughed, [I]Yeah, screw it. Let's go.[/I]

[COLOR=DimGray]Nick got into his car while the rain poured downward. ON his bare hands he could feel the tiny water droplets pelt his skin with force. He got into the car finally after getting soaked in the rain. Deimos followed in after him and sat in the back. ?Well it may be rainy and wet but I think we could find some others.?
?What is with the other stuff you are talking about? I don?t need others.?
?Indeed you do young one. I have waited longer than you have to see the gods and goddesses again. I wish to destroy the new evil setting afoot.?
?New evil??
?What you didn?t just hear. I thought you turned that corner to get to them. Close to here is another that controls these illusions appearing.?
?You think it could be Persephone??
?I think more than that. I know. Haven?t seen the young boy since the old days when we came off the top and reincarnated.?
?Well I will drive there only for old buddy chat and nothing more.? Nick pushed the gas a little harder and the car took off spewing rain out the back.
Nick almost drove strait into a cyclops? foot. He swerved to the left and almost ran into someone. ?Today just isn?t my day.? Nick muttered as the car almost flipped. He got out into the rain and saw the illusions of a stag. Then he looked at the person he almost ran over. He saw a figure that stood beside him.
?It is Persephone and the reincarnate.? Deimos came up behind Nick.
?Crap don?t freak me out like that.? Nick turned around and yelled at Deimos.
?Excuse me but you have interrupted my battle.? The one guy said.
?Sorry for the intrusion. I thought you would have needed help with that Cyclops. Looks like Persephone is the god of illusions not killing beasts.?
?Persephone eh.?
?Indeed. How else would you have created the illusions and besides he is standing right beside you is he not??
?You can see someone beside me eh.?
?I can and you can see someone by me correct??
?Yes.? Without them noticing the Cyclops stepped down on the ground and sent flying pieces of rock at Nick and the other guy.
?Well before we get killed what is your name. I need something more than Persephone?s reincarnate.?
The guy looked over to him in a strange look ?The name is Morpheus.? He took a swing with the stag again but he saw it laying on the ground.
?I saw through that illusion. You are the one I?m searching for.?
?We won?t get through this if we don?t transform.? Deimos said looking at how Nick and Morpheus battled.
?Alright?????.why isn?t it working.?
?Well first of all you aren?t fueling your bodies energy into tranquility. Second tell me when you are ready.?
?Ready.? Nick closed his eyes last seeing Morpheus dodge the giant idiot. Nick felt himself transform. His trenchcoat started to bind to his arms and his hood flipped over. Nick looked up and saw the giant. ?Hey.? His voice sounded slightly demonic. He muttered something under his breath and stretched out his arm. The sword came to his hand and he stood in a battle stance with his sword in hand glowing a black dark purple color.[/COLOR]

[FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=#FF3366]When Ebony found the others, a look of plain shock played across her face. Her two brothers were absolutely mesmerised by Aphrodite who had her wings out. Mia was standing there with Khione standing beside her. They were watching Jamie and Ryan's antics towards Aphrodite/Kain. If they only had known that she was really a he. Their faces would be priceless.

Another thing Ebony was worried about was that Aphrodite had her wings out and the media was swarming around the front of the mall like bees at a hive. Luckily they had moved to a more secluded spot.

Ebony walked up to them, Artemis beside her, Arcaine and Apollo behind her. Aphrodite saw them approaching, smiling warmly.

" Glad to see that you are alive and well," she said warmly. Mia and Khione turned to them. Jamie and Ryan jumped to see Ebony coming towards them with the smuggest smile on her face.
" So, have you two started fighting over who is going to ask her out first?" she said mockingly. The twins blushed. Aphrodite giggled. Khione and Mia sniggered.
" That's not nice Ebony!" Jamie protested.
" It's true though."
" Where's Pa? He wasn't with us when the building collapsed." Ryan said thoughtfully, " I think he went to the hardware shop on the outside of the mall."

" EBONY! JAMIE! RYAN!" came Nathaniel's voice promptly. Ebony swirled around to see him running towards them. Aphrodite quickly put her wings away. Nathaniel came up to them, bending over puffing. " Are.....you...okay?"
" We're fine Pa. These people helped us get out," Jamie said, his eyes specifically on Aphrodite.
Nathaniel looked at Mia, Arcaine and Aphrodite. " Thank you for helping my boys. Can I invite you to our house for some dinner?"
Ebony nodded at them behind his back. They all agreed.

Half an hour later, the three guests sat at the large table in Ebony's family's house. Aphrodite hadn't turned back into Kain since he was still weak from healing Jamie and Ryan. They had pizza that night - something different. They all talked to each other. Jamie and Ryan's attention was firmly fixed on Aphrodite, who giggled at the attention. Mia and Ebony sniggered together. Arcaine had an unemotionless expression on his face. Nathaniel just shook his head.

" Hormones.........a man's worst enemy....."

[b]OOC: Okay guys, finish off your battles and group up with someone. Try and found out each other's identities using what resources your character has at your disposal. Everyone will at least see the bullentin about the creatures. NEXT POST: Explanation of cyclops' appearances and the MAIN storyline to this rpg. Hee hee hee, can't wait.[/b][/COLOR][/FONT]

[COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=1](OOC: I'm really sorry, I've been away for a few days. Let's see if I can catch up)

Alex had seen the pictures of the cyclops attacks on the news. He didn't like what he was seeing. The monsters of Ancient Greece attacking people whom he guessed were reincarnates, like himself. It didn't sound too great.

He walked down the street, wary of anything that could attack him, and saw a battle going on. Two people were attacking a giant creature, with only one eye. This was a cyclops. He saw them transform into different forms, and he knew that they were reincarnates, just like himself. He ran to help them, transforming into his reincarnated form. His hair grew scarlet streaks, his eyes turned red and his gloves turned into red spiked gauntlets. A spear appeared in his hand.

The two people seemed to be having no problem fighting the cyclops, but Alex decided to intervene anyway. He was the reincarnated god of war, after all. He hurled the spear at the cyclops' head. The great beast moved, avoiding the spear by centimetres. It disappeared into mid-air and reappeared in Alex's hand. The two people fighting the cyclops turned to look at him, and were distracted for a moment. That was all the cyclops needed. It grabbed them both, and swung them up into the air. Alex threw his spear once more, as it was distracted with the other two. The spear flew straight, and hit the cyclops in the eye. It fell to the ground, groaning in pain. The two figures got up and dusted themselves off, then walked over to Alex, who transformed back to his normal self.

"Hi," he said, outstretching his hand, "I'm Alex."[/SIZE][/COLOR]

OOC: Anarchy I know you have been away for awhile but please try to include the description of the person. Just to say. I am just assuming it is Nick and Z.

[COLOR=DimGray]Nick had his hands on his blade ready to strike when the Cyclops stopped in its tracks. A spear flew right past its head. Two seconds later another spear hit it in the eye. Nick looked over to see a transformed reincarnate. They both walked over leaving the giant screaming in pain. Nick let down his transformed state and kept his sword in hand. It wasn?t glowing anymore but he felt power in it. ?Hi I?m Alex.?
?I?m Z. And this is??
?I?m Nick Remos. I am the reincarnate of Deimos.?
?Really??
?Yes now if you don?t mind I wasn?t finished.?
?You butt in on my battle.? Z said arguementivly.
?I?m sorry about that but I always kill what I need to. Besides it was Deimos who wanted me to come here in the first place.?
?Can we stop bickering of who got what first? I thought that reincarnates would be sudle.?
?Not us.? Nick said.
?Alright answer me this question, why haven?t either of you killed it yet then??
?Uhhhh?? both Z and Nick said.
?Alright. Let?s have some sort of discussion on our gods/goddesses when we kill this thing.?
?Sounds alright with me.? Z said.
?Fine.? Nick went over to the Cyclops and transformed. Z went over by it to and made a stag again. Nick decapitated the huge creature while the stag burst a couple of holes through it again. They went back to Alex to have the discussion.[/COLOR]
OOC: My mind just went blank. Sorry it is short.

[COLOR=Navy][B]"So...gonna figure out who they were?" [/B] Julie leaned forewards, her elbows on Camen's desk. Carmen slapped one of them with a ruler.

[B]"Get off my desk. And yes, I will, if you'd just give me a second..."[/B]

[COLOR=DarkRed]If you just give me a second...huh....we've been giving her the last two hours.[/COLOR]

I [i]know[/i] Carmen glared.

[B]"I know you're talking, now cut it out. I can't get into the citizen's records easily, you know...I don't have the rigt authority."[/B] Julie was up and at Carmen's elbow in an instant.

[B]"You're hacking? I didn't know you were a hacker, isn't that illegal? You're a cop!" [/B] Again, the glare...

[COLOR=DarkRed]One of these days, her face is going to get stuck like that....[/COLOR]

[B]Wouldn't be any different from her normal expression...[/B]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue][I][B]Oh, ha ha. You're SO amusing. At least I don't look like a fugitive from a genetic expiriment gone wrong, Red... [/B] [/I] [/COLOR]

[B]He does not![/B]

[COLOR=DarkRed]I do not! You're closer, with the wings and the glow...Just because someone has yellow eyes, it doesn't make them a freak, you pompous -[/COLOR]

"Would you two cut it out?! I'm [i]working[/i]." the two deities fell silent, both giving off the distinct impression of sulking. Hedylogos spoke again; somehow Julie knew this time he was speaking to her and her alone.

[COLOR=DarkRed]I don't believe I shall like her any more in the twenty-first century then I did in ancient times...[/COLOR] Julie sighed.

[B]Carmen and I never got along, either...she was always getting me in trouble, if you care to recall...this is going to be [I]so[/I] much fun.[/B] Carmen tapped a few last keys, and hit "print".

"Ok, got names on two of the kids in that video...got addresses on one, so...c'mon." She strolled out the door.

[B]Hope the next one's aren't as grumpy...[/B][/COLOR]

[SIZE=1](OOC: Sorry Kiba *looks sheepish* I was talking about Nick and Z)

"So, you're the reincarnate of Deimos then Nick," said Alex, "So who are you the reincarnate of, Z?"

"Me? I'm the reincarnate of Morpheus."

"What, the guy from the Matrix?" said Alex sarcastically.

"No, the god of dreams. I take it you must be the reincarnate of Ares with an attitude like that."

"How did you guess?" replied Alex.

"The spear? No-one except the hard-headed god of war would carry a spear around."

"Excuse me, but I think that spear just saved your hide."

"I was doing just fine before you came along, thank you very much."

"Okay, you two, stop arguing," said Nick, "We beat the cyclops, didn't we?"

"I guess so," said Alex sheepishly. He looked at the floor.

"So we need to find out where the cyclops came from, and how it found us."

"You're right. I guess we should stick together now we've found each other."

"Yeah, ok, we'll stick together. Okay, Z?"

Z merely grunted a slight reply, and followed them as they walked away...

(OOC: Hope this is okay for everyone)[/SIZE]

OOC: Yeah that is ok. Let?s just say Nick finally wants to be out there.
[COLOR=DimGray]
Nick herd the grunt from Z. ?Excuse me but??
?What Nick?? Alex asked.
?I find it more of a priority to find the other reincarnates before we begin our search.?
?Well I guess that could be of a higher priority.?
?If you think that is a higher priority then you are smarter than I thought you were Nick.? Z said from the corner of his eye. ?I thought you were just some reckless idiot with a sword.?
?If we are going to be like this I can?t imagine what it would be like in a bigger group.? Alex said regrettably.
?Maybe we should all get in my car I could scout us back to some civilization instead of waiting in this field with racing away news reporters.?
?Oh yeah haven?t thought of transportation.? Alex said while giving a small fake laugh.
?Come on.?
?Finally you are escorting company. This is one step forward for the one of secrecy.? Deimos said.
?Oh shut up Deimos. You may be a god but that doesn?t stop me from hitting you in the face.?
?Well if that is how you feel I will wait out in the trunk until the end of your ride.? Nick stood silent and opened his door as Alex got in the back along with Z. He turned on the radio to the news.
?Today on breaking news we found a new cure for Polio, Lack of attention, and was Moby Dick really there. But first our top story. In a local mall today a couple of youngsters demonstrated extreme abnormalities when fighting a mass monster. Here is Jordan at the sight. How are things there Jordan.?
?Well Julia there appears to be no sign of the children now but we have discovered that the hole in the wall was quite massive. The building was lucky to survive. Today we are here with some eye witnesses. So ma?am what did you see??
?Well I saw some little young?ins battling a huge creature after changing their skin. It was strange indeed.?
?Thanks miss. We will have further coverage on this topic later. This is Jordan Kabits reporting for HTT News Network.?
?Well at least we have a general area of more reincarnates.? Alex said.
?But they are all the way across town. They would have traveled into their homes by then. I think our best bet would have to be going to the police station. There we can look up records. Z you?re a reincarnate of Morpheus god of dreams, right??
?Yeah what about it??
?You can create an illusion to distract everyone. Alex will stand guard over things and finally I will retrieve the files.?
?Wouldn?t it be better if we could hack into the files from a computer?? Z said.
?Well does anyone here know how to hack?? Nick asked. Everyone then remained silent. ?When the police document something they store it into a computer and written files. That way if the computer crashes all they need to do is type the files up again. We?ll be able to find the files if we stick to this plan.?
?Who says your plan is the best plan?? Z asked doubtingly.
?Nobody is but I don?t hear you thinking up any other plans to find the reincarnates.?
?Fine to the police station then.? Alex said hoping to renew the hope of keeping this together. Nick sat back and drove off into the light rain.[/COLOR]

OOC: Hopefully this is a good enough link to us meeting some of you.

[COLOR=Indigo]Carmen headed out the door with Julie, their incarnates still arguing behind them, and walked towards the bus stop. On the way they saw a group of four people heading towards them, then they noticed that they all four had forms behind them like that of Hedylogos and Iris. She looked over at Iris.

[B][I]"How much do you want to bet that they had an encounter with a cyclops too?"[/I][/B] Iris shrugged.

[COLOR=RoyalBlue][B][I]"We could always ask them. They're reincarnates of Deimos, Morpheus, Persephone, and Ares... I'd say that your best bet would be to ask Persephone."[/I][/B][/COLOR]Carmen nodded, and walked over to the girl with the the goddess.

[B]"Would you perhaps have just fought a cyclops?"[/B] Julie stopped beside her.

[B]"Tall, ugly... has only one eye?"[/B] Carmen rolled her eyes as the girl answered.

[B]"Yes. We just got rid of him. Why? You fought one too? I'm Michaelina by the way. The others are Nick/Deimos, Z/Morpheus, and Alex/Ares."[/B] As she said each name they waved. Carmen nodded.

[B]"Yeah, we just got rid of it recently."[/B] Julie broke in.

[B]"And almost got arrested to, mind you." [/B] Carmen turned towards Julie.

[B]"Does that have anything to do with the cyclops? I don't think so. We were talking about the cyclops, [I]not[/I] stupid Norman."[/B] She turned back to Michaelina and the others. [B]"We're about to go visit some of the others that had encounters, would you like to join us in our adventure?"[/B] The others nodded, Alex turned towards the bus that had just pulled up.

[B]"I take it we'll take that bus?"[/B] He pointed towards it, and Carmen nodded.

[B]"Yeah. It's somewhere out in the country."[/B]

[B]"Well then shall we go then?"[/B] Carmen sighed.

[B][I]Iris? Do we have to take him along?[/I][/B]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue][B][I]What? Already finding him overbearing?[/I][/B][/COLOR] Carmen nodded, following the others onto the bus.

[B][I]A little...[/I][/B]

[CENTER]***[/CENTER]

About thirty minutes later they all got off the bus at the address Carmen had gotten from the computer. They walked up to the door and Z knocked.

[B]"Can we come in?"[/B][/COLOR]

[FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=#FF3366][b]OOC: Sorry for the absence. Got my new computer. Unable to come on here for a couple of days. But here is the main plot to this RPG everyone.[/b]

After dinner, the group of four reincarnates headed upstairs to Ebony's bedroom. Ebony showed them to her room and closed the door behind her. Artemis sidled up beside her. The other transparent god and goddesses appeared standing beside their reincarnates. Aphrodite turned back into Kain who had now fully recovered.

" Why would cyclops suddenly appear?" Ebony questioned thoughtfully.
[COLOR=Navy][b]" That's a good question. And I have a theory,"[/COLOR][/b] Artemis replied, everyone able to hear her. [COLOR=Navy][b]" This is going to take a while. Everyone sit."[/COLOR][/b]

Everyone found somewhere to sit: on the desk, on the bed, even on the floor. Artemis stood in front of them, thinking over how she should start.

[COLOR=Navy][b]" All of you should have some knowledge that before the Gods ruled supreme over the Greeks, a great battle occured between the Titans and the Gods. If only we had some knowledge of Zeus's reincarnate, we would be better off. But since he doesn't exist, or know his whereabouts, we'll have to do this ourselves."

" I believe that the imprisoned Titans have somehow escaped Tartarus. I don't know how, or when, but they have the ability to create many monsters, not just cyclops. I believe that they have somehow come to this plane, this time, and want to seek revenge for the war of old."[/COLOR][/b]

" So what you're saying is that the Titans have returned?" Mia asked.

[COLOR=Navy][b]" Yes,"[/COLOR][/b] Artemis replied.

" It's impossible, but I thought being a reincarnate of a goddess was impossible, so there goes my theory," Ebony said.

[COLOR=Navy][b]" I have no doubt that more monsters will come and wreak havoc on human civilisation. But now they know that where some reincarnates exist, so they will be targetting you."[/COLOR][/b]

" Oh that's great," Kane sighed. Arcaine sat there silently. Ebony looked over to him. His mannerisms, something about them were familar. He reminded her of Nathaniel, her father, sometimes. Nathaniel was usually silent, unless there was something useful to say. Apparently, Ebony and her brothers had inherited her mother's ability to speak.

" So how are we going to combat this?" Khione asked, sitting next to Mia on the bed.

[COLOR=Navy][b]" I don't know," Artemis replied. " I have no doubt that there are other reincarnates other than our hosts. We must find them. They will be targets for the Titans' revenge as well."[/b][/COLOR]

" How can you be sure it is the Titans that are attacking us?" Arcaine spoke up suddenly. Artemis looked at Arcaine then at Apollo next to him.

[COLOR=Navy][b]" I don't know for sure. But they are the only ones would could have made those cyclops. Your guess is as good as mine Arcaine."[/b][/COLOR]

The group fell into a thoughtful silence. Ebony looked at them.

" Hang on. The monsters you were talking about Artemis, won't they keep getting stronger?" Ebony asked suddenly as the thought struck her. The group suddenly snapped to attention. This was an important question.

Artemis sighed. [COLOR=Navy][b]" You're right Ebony. They will. Somehow all of us will need to get stronger. I assume that none of our hosts have the original weapons we all possessed in the past. These we will need to get. And other items of magical strength as well. I fear that some of the mythical beasts of old will return too."[/COLOR][/b]

" You mean like the Chimera?" Aphrodite asked, horrified. Such an ugly beast was the thought that crossed her mind.

[COLOR=Navy][b]" Exactly. They will be brought back to life by the Titans when they find need to. Either that, or they feel like being more than malicious to the human race. You are the offspring of the Gods, that's why the Titans hate you so."[/COLOR][/b]

" That's just great, just great. So what shall we do first? Find the original weapons of the Gods? Or try and find the other reincarnates first?" Ebony suggested.

[COLOR=Navy][b]" No doubt that some of the others will have found others like them. That's what I hope. It happened in our situation, and I hope it will do the same to the others. I know there were other attacks on the city, I could sense the disturbance in life energy around the city. All gods and goddesses are able to sense where evil will strike."[/COLOR][/b]

Ebony jumped up. " I wonder if they'll have anything on the news. They must have. I saw camera crews swarming around that mall when we came out." She walked over to her television and switched it onto the news channel. And lo and behold, the main story was the attacks on the city.

[i]Earlier this evening, the city was attacked by numerous giant monsters. Authorities have denied the existence of such creatures and have released a statement that indicates that these 'attacks' were actually the results of small tremors. However, eye-witnesses have reported the monsters looking like great hulks of muscle and only having one eye.

We have some live footage of all attacks on the city.[/i]

As the pictures came up, Ebony recognised the cyclops' attack that her group had defeated. She even saw herself in her transformed state.
" Wow! I actually look pretty good!" she said, her chest swelling with pride. Artemis donked her on the head.
[COLOR=Navy][b]" Don't get to used to it missy!"[/COLOR][/b]
" Ok ok ok."

[i]This is footage of the attack on Hisangi Mall today. There are reports of four youths fighting the giant beast and defeating it. However these reports have been firmly quashed by the government, saying that they are ludacris.[/i]

The image changed to one of a stable. A single girl on a horse stood before the beast as it collapsed on the ground with a thunderous thud. All of the reincarnates and the deities all saw a god beside the girl on the horse.

[COLOR=Navy][b]" Another...."[/COLOR][/b] Artemis murmured. [COLOR=Navy][b]" Boreas....god of the winds....."[/COLOR][/b]

[i]Another such attack occured on a private property north of the city.[/i]

The image changed yet again. This time there was four other reincarnates.
" More!" Kain said.
[COLOR=Navy][b]" Yes. Ares, god of war; Morpheus, god of dreams; Persephone, goddess of the underworld and spring and lastly Demios, god of fear. There are many others. This helps us much."[/COLOR][/b]

" Hades is missing. Isn't Persephone his queen?" Apollo said abruptly.

[COLOR=Navy][b]" They must have been separated, like us dear Brother."[/b][/COLOR]

" What's our first move?" Arcaine asked.

[COLOR=Navy][b]" Find the others first."[/COLOR][/b]

A knock eminated from downstairs and one of Ebony's brothers called her name.

" EBONY! YOU HAVE GUESTS!!!!"

" Eh?" Ebony mumbled before going downstairs to see six people standing at her door, and all had a deity at their back. Her eyes widened. Jamie looked at her unamused.

" Do you know these people?" he asked.

" Yeah. I do. Welcome. Come upstairs and meet the others," Ebony said, letting them come inside. She ushered them up to her bedroom. " We have guests everyone."

The bedroom was now fairly cramped, but not overly. Some people seemed more easy and greeted everyone. In about 20 minutes, everyone knew everyone's name and deity. They all sat.

[COLOR=Navy][b]" That was handy,"[/COLOR][/b] Artemis said before explaining her theories over again. As she finished, she said this to Ebony. [COLOR=Navy][b]" We need to assign jobs to people."[/COLOR][/b]

" Ah ok." Ebony then gave everyone a job to do before letting them get home.

[b]OOC: Ok everyone, check out the new Underground thread for your job, and who you are paired up with. This job will be done during your normal life routine, which should make it more interesting. BE CREATIVE!!! Have something exciting happen to your characters! I don't mind what you do, as long as it doesn't stuff up with the main plot. Go for your life![/b][/COLOR][/FONT]

[I]This sucks! Don't you have a spell that'll get us where we're going?[/I]

[B]I already told you, it doesn't work that way. Besides, if you'd gone the way I told you, we wouldn't be in this mess.[/B] Hacate replied.

[I]Oh, shut up...[/I] Brandon told her.

Brandon had been walking for the last few hours, trying to find the other people who'd been on t.v. So far, no luck.

[B]Are we there, yet?[/B]

[I]I swear, if you ever... Just shut up.[/I] he sighed.

He came up to a house, (when did he get into this part of town?) with quite a few people leaving. Only, half of them were transparent.

[B]I think we're here.[/B]

Mia looked at Julie and sighed.
"I hate liberary's...and why do WE have to do this...it's boring nothing is going to happen..."
"Are you so sure?"
"It's a liberary. What COULD happen?"
Julie shrugged and Mia went back to her routine of frezzing and unfreezing her water.
"Well, I geuss we shoudl catch a bus or something right?"
"I suppose..."
Mia sighed again.
"This is boring..."

OCC sorry it's so very short, I'm really tired and can't think of much...

[COLOR=DimGray]Nick left the house in hopes of actually getting something done. ?It was Micheal right??
?Yes that is right.?
?Where do we start with this little project??
?Well I don?t think my place is a good place to start even though it is lovely it is disorganized sad to say.?
?Why don?t we head to my dorm room? I think we can hook up the internet there.?
?Alright.? They got in Nick?s car and he drove off to campus. The rain left the smell of the air clean and the wind feel like a refreshing blow. They got to the dorm room without any Cyclops attacks or anything else.
?We were assigned to get information on the mystical items found in Greek mythology correct??
?That is quite correct.?
?Well you can start on line.?
?Where will you be going??
?I will be going to get pencils and paper. Maybe I will get some books from the library. I have access to them. I am taking the Greek myth class in time.?
?Quiet and get moving. I already found out stuff on the Neumian?s Lion Hide.? Nick headed out the door and turned to the library. He brought out books on medusa?s head and cerebus. By the time he got back she had already found the paper and had two or three pages full of hand writing.
?Honestly you should slow down.?
?Why??
?If you haven?t figured it out yet, writing to fast can cause arthritis.?
?Where do you know this??
?Meds class last year. Now if you would please give me a piece of paper.? She handed him a paper and pencil. ?First of all Deimos do you know anything about medusa?s head??
?Well I should after all I?m the god of fear.?
?And that means??
?It means she struck fear into people to turn them into stone. It wasn?t magic it was just intense fear.?
?Really??
?Also the one who defeated her turned her into stone using her own fear. She was scared of herself. One of my failures you could say. He cut off her head.?
?Where does the head lay now??
?It is probably fossilized and in a museum as an odd stone by now. If not I?m afraid that the ones who sent the Cyclops will also make a copy of medusa with modern technology and old Greek magic.?
?Alright so we know that her head could come in use to us.?
?Yes her head never dies but it can be fossilized.?
?Hey I found the museum.? Micheal called from the computer. ?It is in the museum right by us.?
?That is lucky.? Deimos said.
?I wouldn?t call it luck. I would call it a purposeful setting in our favor.?
?Quite the extensive definition.?
?Alright I will??
?What?s the matter Nick?? Micheal asked.
?Do you think they will just hand that stone over to me. I wouldn?t think so.?
?You got a point and we need that head as a weapon.?
?I see what you mean. I can?t get it because my body will just go through the object.? Deimos said.
?Our only chance is to steal the thing.? Nick said.
?Stealing is bad for the soul Nick.? Micheal said.
?I don?t see you coming up with something better. Besides I can get through the security fine. The building is going to shut down soon anyway. It is almost nine.?
?Fine Nick and I will retrieve medusa?s head. It is the security that is going to be the problem.?
?Alright I will admit it. I don?t know how to get through the laser beams and all that junk but I am good at hacking. If I could hack into the security systems and shut them down we could retrieve the head.?
?But the security will only be down for a few short minutes.? Micheal said.
?Yes but that leaves you and Persephone to grab it. In the end you can?t be blamed for anything.?
?But it is wrong.?
?What is with you. It is for the good of man kind.?
?I will do it. Just don?t pressure me.?
?Ok now here is the plan. I will be hacking into the systems as you hide out by the back door. Once I hack in I will tell you through these radios. You will have to turn to my frequency. Once your in I will then hack all of the ground lasers. You will have to keep low until I say the mid level lasers are out. Finally I will take out any security around the display case and you can grab it.?
?Sounds like a perfect plan except for one thing.?
?What is that??
?I don?t know the entire museum lay out.?
?Well all you have to do is follow the signs.?
?I can?t read them in the dark.?
?They are light up signs.?
?You know I don?t wish to do this.?
?It is a perfect weapon and we even have the god who gave her the powers she had.?
?He?s got a point.? Persephone said. Nick got on the computer and gave her a radio.
?Now you have to keep on turning it to different signals because of the security guards? radios.?
?Fine. After this you are doing all the work of nabbing the items.?
?It is alright with me.? Nick was already hacking in to the main computer.[/COLOR]

OOC: I don?t know if you wanted us to just research the items or get them too. So I just decided for myself. I will change if I must.

[COLOR=Navy]The national library. A place of learning...of peace...quiet...serenity...a goddess reincarnate, walking back and forth, back and forth, back and forth....

[COLOR=DarkRed]I'd forgotten just how action-oriented Khione always was...[/COLOR]

[I][B]Well, can't you do something to get her to stop pacing? She's distracting me.[/B][/I]

Sure enough, Mia and Khione reached the end of one of the stacks, turned, and paced back up. Julie tried to focus on the old, tattered book she was holding.

[B][I]"He did not what an old man of Titan blood might have done, show the Titan race in his speaking picture, not Kronos or Phanes more primeval still, nor the breed of Titan Helios as old as the universe itself..." How the heck is that useful?![/B][/i]

[COLOR=DarkRed]It's not, I could've told you that...[/COLOR]

[B][I]Hedylogos, I don't even know what that[/I] said![/B]

[COLOR=DarkRed]s'ok, neither do I.[/COLOR] Julie growled outloud.

[B]"None of these are useful! At all! They're all recent, or translated really [i]really[/i] badly!" [/B] Mia just raised an eyebrow.

[COLOR=Black]"Told you it'd be boring..."[/COLOR] She turned, about to head back up the stacks.

[B][i]I hate teenagers.[/i][/B]

[COLOR=DarkRed]Oh, calm down, you were one not long ago...you're only a year older.[/COLOR]

Mia paused, staring down her row. She pointed at the small sign pinned to the self.

[COLOR=Black]"Is [i]that[/i] helpful?"[/COLOR] The sign said, in three different languages,

[QUOTE][i]Due to the delicate nature of some of our texts, a majority of the Greek literature, such as the actual scrolls, is kept in the closed stacks. Please ask a librarian to direct you. These texts may not be removed from the library, but you are more than welcome to read them on the premises. Thank you and have a nice day.[/i][/QUOTE]

Julie smirked.

[B]"May not be removed from the library, huh? We'll just have to see about that..." [/B] She headed towards the circulation desk. It was staffed by four women - all formidable librarian-types...hair pulled back in buns, glasses...they were the type who'd whack you over the knuckles with a ruler for whispering. Julie stopped short of the desk.

[B]"Hey, Mia...I need a distraction. Up for it?" [/B] Mia and Khione both just nodded. Julie smiled.

[B]"Just...don't kill anyone. They're only librarians..."[/B] She walked the rest of the way to the desk, smiling sweetly.

[B]"Excuse me, ma'am, but I need to see the closed stacks..."[/B]

[COLOR=DarkOrange]OOC: That give ya something to work from, Lyuann?[/COLOR][/COLOR]

Mia smirked.
"Oh, this should be fun...and I will not kill innocents."
She moved over under the AC and smiled. She placed her hand to the wall and saw with satifaction as snow began to come from the air conditioner and flow throughout the room, soon breaths were frosting and spit was freezing slowly. All four liberarieans ran over and saw with horro as the AC flowed more snow by the second, cold and pierceing. Mia walked over to Julie as they called for the liberary to be cleared for inspection.
"that good enough for you?"

[size=1]Within minutes, Michaelina and Persephone were in. Silent as cats, the duo moved through the museum, and slowly were directed to Medusa?s Head. Persephone murmured something.

[I]What?

[b]Hmm? Oh, I?m just amazed at how little you humans seem to realize.[/b][/I]

Michaelina did not question what that meant, but kept going. Tuning the frequency of the radio, Nick directed her carefully across the floor to the case. Persephone frowned. Michaelina asked her silently, [I]What is it?[/I] Persephone shook her head, and Michaelina reached out to lift the fossil. Her gloves touched the fossilized head gently, and waited for the all clear.

As soon as she had picked it up, she turned, not moving from her spot. Nick disabled the lasers again, Michaelina carefully made her way out. They managed to get out of the museum, and back to Nick?s dorm. Michaelina tossed the fossilized head on Nick?s bed.

?[b]That was fun. But next time, you get to do it. Do you know how fast those guards do their routes?[/b]?

Michaelina was not a happy camper.

OOC: Yeah, I think were were supposed to research them. ^_^; But this is cool, too.[/size]

[SIZE=1]Alex took a seat at the computer in the computer cafe. Arcaine took the one next to him. They both logged on.

"How do you reckon we should go about this?" asked Alex. Arcaine shrugged, apparently as unsure about their task as Alex was.

"Maybe we should just Google it and work our way from there," he suggested.

"Good plan," said Alex. He went to the world's most widely used search engine, and typed in "greek mythology." It came up with around four hundred thousand results.

"This could take a while," said Alex.

--------------

After around an hour, they had come up with a long list of monsters they could be facing. It included the Chimera, the Hydra, Argus, the many-eyed guard of Hera, the Minotaur, Scylla and Charibdis, the sea-monsters, and the Sirens.

"Do you reckon that's good enough?" asked Alex.

"I should think so," replied Arcaine. They printed off the list of monsters, which took up almost five pages of A4, and then logged off, paid the cafe owner, and left, heading back to Ebony's house.[/SIZE]