OtakuBoards

- Reincarnated Myths - [M-LSV]

Redemption

[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue][FONT=Trebuchet MS][center][u][size=3]\ - - Reincarnated Myths - - /[/size][/u]

Ever since I was a little girl, I always knew I had another presence within me.

Sometimes I could see her. She was a beautiful woman: tall, fairly muscular, robed in white with midnight black hair and soft pewter eyes. From what I could tell of her she was some sort of warrior ? strong and resilient ? but also feminine ? soft and caring. She always carried a beautiful smithed silver bow and a beautifully decorated quiver with strong silver arrows in it.

My parents thought I had an invisible friend when I was younger. I always talked to her ? thinking that she was just another person that everyone could see. As I grew older, I could see this was no true. My parents started to believe that I was possessed or crazy.

However, she never left me. I realise now she is like a ghost ? transparent and misty. I could always sense she was something not ordinary ? something amazing.

That was when I found out her name.

[b]Artemis[/b]

The Greek goddess of the Moon and the Woods.

And I was her reincarnate.

************************************[/center][/COLOR][/FONT]

[FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=#FF3366]The excited chatter of school students walking from school at the day's end echoed through the busy Japanese street. Cars and motorcycles passed over the crossing as students talked to each other as they waited for a chance to cross the street.

A girl with long blonde hair chatted happily to her friends as they ran across the street to walk home.
" So you have to walk [i]all[/i] the way home Ebony?" a girl with short blue hair asked.
" It's not that far Emiko. Besides, it's good for the body!" Ebony said. Another girl, Hiroko, giggled.
" Sometimes you're too much Ebony. All that energy," Hiroko said.
Ebony's mouth dropped. " I'm not that bad! Besides, I have to equal out the balance."
" What balance?" Emiko asked.
" You two are so quiet, someone has to make some noise!" Ebony said, poking out her tongue at them.
" EBONY!" Emiko and Hiroko said together. Ebony laughed.

They walked down the street twoards the northern end of the small city. Ebony lived on the very outskirts of the small city where her family owned some land. She had lived in Japan all her life, but she wasn't Japanese - her family came from the southern coast of Spain. They past a gaming arcade. This was one of Ebony's favourite hangouts. She looked at it longingly as they past - her allowance had already been spent on school things.

[COLOR=Navy][b]What are you going to do today Ebony?[/b][/COLOR] a voice came to Ebony in her head. She saw a woman with black hair floating in the air backwards in front of her.
[i]I'll practice my archery when I get home Artemis.[/i]
[COLOR=Navy][b]Good good.[/b][/COLOR]

" Ebony? Ebony......" Emiko's voice came to Ebony. She came back to reality.
" Sorry, drifted off into my own world again," Ebony said, smiling nervously.
Hiroko shook her head at Ebony. " You're always in that world of yours. What's in there that makes it so appealing? Boys?"
" BOYS!! YUCK! Don't make me sick Hiroko," Ebony said. Hiroko and Emiko giggled.
" Come on Ebony," Emiko said, " We know that you like some kind of boy in our school. There's a good selection. And you could get any one you like. Remember Valentine's Day?"
Ebony's face changed into one of disgust. " All those nerds......you have to be kidding...."
" Oh, remember Keiji, that popular guy, he gave you that bracelet you have on your wrist," Hiroko said. Ebony held it up. It was a beautiful silver bracelet. A red tinge appeared on her cheeks.
" I suppose he was ok. Very generous."

Half an hour later, Ebony was by herself, walking along the now dirt road. Hiroko and Emiko lived in the city and had left her to go home. The Japanese countryside sprawled out around her. Old narly pines trees stood along the dirt track that led to her house.

Heavy footsteps came up quickly behind her. Hearing them, Ebony leapt up into a tree to watch who was coming up behind her.
" Awwwww....Ebony....no fair!" came one of her brother's voices. She sniggered.
" You'll have to be faster than that to catch me off guard Ryan, Jamie!" she said as she got down from the tree. Her two older brother stood there, looking at her with disappointed looks on their faces.
" What are you going to do this afternoon? Ride I suppose?" Jamie said, prodding Ebony in the shoulder. Ebony scowled at him.
" Archery. And I'll aim at your butts if you're not careful. I'm a good aim you know."
" Ha! You couldn't if you tried Ebony!" Ryan scoffed.
" I can beat you anytime, both of you," Ebony challenged.
" Yeah yeah yeah. All talk, no action."
" I don't want to make you two cry and run to Daddy."
" Oooooo, we're so scared!" Jamie said and laughed. The two twins ran off. Ebony growled at their retreating backs.

Soon, Ebony was inside the forest outside the back of her gigantic Japanese-style house. She pulled back the bow-string of her elabourate silver bow. There was a target 500 metres away from her. Artemis stood beside her, adjusting Ebony's hands on the bow.

[COLOR=Navy][b]" That's good....better....you should have more accuracy..."[/COLOR][/b]

Ebony focused on the target, harmonising her breathing with Artemis'. The target seemed to come towards her.

[COLOR=Navy][b]" Now release."[/COLOR][/b]

Ebony released the arrow and it whizzed through the air. It hit its mark square in the bullseye. She lowered the bow. Artemis nodded her approval.

[b]OOC: Hello everyone! Welcome to Reincarnated Myths.

For your first post, I want to know a little about your personal life and how you interact with other people. Give me an idea what I should do first. And yes, we all live in Japan.[/b][/COLOR][/FONT]

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[color=Navy]Cassie awoke to the first bright rays of sunlight and the calling of her snow eagle. She sat up in bed and looked at the time, it was dawn break, the usual time she got up. Cassie yawned as she rolled out of bed, changing into her clothes for the day. She fixed her hair up and put on her goggles. She looked herself over in the mirror and held out her arm to Yuki who was sitting on his perch. The bird cawed and flapped over, landing on her outstretched arm.

[b]"Ohayou Yuki." [/b]Cassie greeted, stroking his feathers. Yuki replied with a small whistling noise that was his way of a greeting.

Yuki shuffled up her arm until he was perched on her shoulder and lightly dug his talons into her shirt. Cassie walked out of her room and padded downstairs to where she kept the cages that contained her other birds.

Cassie could hear their song from the stairs and hushed them quietly, their call quietening down to a gentle cheep. She fed them and walked to the kitchen to cook breakfast, occassionally letting Yuki have some of the meat.

She sat to eat breakfast quietly, listening to the sounds of her pet birds. She loved them and knew them all by name as any proper owner should.

Cassie dumped the plate in the sink and went back upstairs to pack her bag for the day, putting in all the books she would need.

[b][color=RoyalBlue]"Good morning, Cassie." [/color][/b][color=RoyalBlue][color=Navy]she heard a voice greet in her head.[/color]
[/color][b][color=RoyalBlue]
[/color]"Ohayo Boreas." [/b][color=RoyalBlue][color=Navy]Cassie replied to her guardian spirit. Yuki chirped at the spirit too.

Cassie talked with Boreas until it was time for her to go to school, putting on her shoes and leaving the house at a jog. People greeted her and Yuki along the way, everyone was used to seeing the snow eagle perched on the girl's shoulder and accepted it, even the teachers and students at the school.

Cassie made it through the school day without hassle, many people as usual wanted to stroke Yuki, and she let them, the bird puffing his chest with pride, enjoying the attention he was getting.

When they got home she set her birds in their cages out, even letting them outside. They never went far and always came back whenever she whistled.

Cassie climbed onto the roof of her house where there was a type of platform for her, she sat there with Yuki and thought, enjoying the cool breeze.

Cassie was odd, she was Japanese, but because of her father, she didn't sound it. Her father wasn't Japanese and had the surname Miller, so that's what her mother had changed to, and what she was born into. But Cassie prefered to stick to her Japanese heritage.

Cassie got Yuki onto her forearm, and with a lift she sent him airborne. She then got off the roof and started to practise her martial arts, using her gymnastic skills to pretend she was fighting an enemy, doing flips away and back.

She heard someone call her name and turned, seeing one of her good guy friends, David.

[b]"Cassie!" [/b]he called again.

Cassie grinned and ran over, Yuki swooping down to sit on her shoulder. David reached out and stroked the bird.

[b]"Wanna go out somewhere?"

"Yeah, just gimme a sec." [/b]Cassie put her fingers to her mouth and let out a shrill whistle. There was a sound of fluttering wings and bird calls as her birds returned, flying through the open window and back to their cages.

[b]"Ok, where to?"

"How about horse riding?"[/b] David asked.

[b]"Sure, let's go." [/b]Cassie said. Yuki took to the air and the two of them ran off together.

Cassie loved horse riding because it was such a fun sport, she had a soft spot for all kinds of animals, but especially birds.

Not saying she didn't like people either, because she had a lot of friends, all people that accepted her as her, not expecting her to be a stereotypical girl, because she wasn't.

[b][color=Black]OOC: [/color][/b][color=Black]A little, rushed, didn't have much of Boreas in it. Can't really think right now, gotta do work.[/color]
[/color][/color][/color]

Mialie storde into the liberary as she always did on her days off from work. She walked over to an old selection of classic books and began to sit and read them one by one till she tired of it. She walked out and down to a nearby vender on the street and pulled out a few dollars and paid for a hotdog.
"Arigato"
The vender nodded and she walked away, she continued on her day when the bot across form her apartment walked over and bumped her shoulder with his.
"Watch it!"
"You watch it, freak."
she looked around and smiled , she spit on the ground right before his foot and smiled as it iced over and he slipped and fell.
[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Mia, you should be more careful with what you do...[/COLOR]
"Khinoe, I know, I can't help it...I really don't have anyone but you..."
She walked up the steps to her apartment and sat down, she loked out her window and siged. She was really alone, she took highschool on her free days and home college when she had the time.
"College over a computer...I should be so lucky..."
she reached for her glass of water and siged as her emotions went haywire again and made the galss freeze over.
[COLOR=RoyalBlue]At least you can control it...somewhat . Right Mia?[/COLOR]
Mialie siged.
"I suppose..."
She put the glass down, turned on her stero and began to work out in her living room. So was her daily routine.

[COLOR=Navy][I][CENTER]Julie Norton,
senior in college...
exchange student...

[COLOR=DarkRed]Guiltless con?[/COLOR]

And proud of that fact, thank you very much...[/CENTER][/I]

10:15 am. Tokyo. She had half an hour to get to her classes...so where was she? A small booth, placed in the middle of one of the market streets, selling paintings, glassware and other "antiques" to unsuspecting tourists...like the middle aged gentleman who was examining a "ancient" painting. She smiled charmingly at him. The motion was matched by the tall, handsome red haired man standing right behind her...the tourist didn't see [i]him[/i] though...Hedylogos appeared for Julie, and Julie alone.

"Ah, yes sir...that particular piece is very old. It is said to be a replica of the original picture made not even a hundred years after the original, so it is still very, very rare." The tourist looked impressed...something Julie knew he would be, had he known she had painted it last night. [B]"I sold one like it just last week to the Prime Minister's wife. You have excellent taste.".[/B] The tourist seemed to swell up.

[I][B]He's buying it...[/B]

[COLOR=DarkRed]'Course he's buyin' it, [i]you're [/i]selling it.[/COLOR]

[B]well...true...[/B]

[COLOR=DarkRed]Pay attention! You're losing him...[/COLOR][/I]

Sure enough, the tourist looked as if he was going to set the painting down.

[I][B]Time to lay it on thick, I guess...is he a - aha![/B][/I] The tourist had a good luck charm of some sort hanging from his watch.

[I][B]Score! Superstitious.[/B]

[COLOR=DarkRed]Heh. Always a plus...[/COLOR][/I] Julie smiled.

[B]"Painting such as these are also said to bring good luck, sir. The...uh..."[/B]

[I][COLOR=DarkRed]Conflict of colors![/COLOR][/I]

[B]"The conflict of the colors is said to offend the eyes of the foulest spirits."[/B] The gentleman picked the painting back up.

[B]"Really?"[/B]

[b]"Yessir." [/b]

[I][COLOR=DarkRed]And there's a bridge in Brooklyn we'd love to sell ya, too...[/COLOR]

[B]Shut up! You're gonna make me laugh![/B][/I]

The man looked thirty seconds away from making the buy.

[I][color=darkred]Tilt your head, and smile pretty...[/color] [/I] Julie did, raising her eyebrows slightly.

[b]"Please sir? I do kinda need the money, my landlord's about to kick me out..."[/b]

[I][color=darkred]Nice touch. [/color]

[b]Thanks, I thought so too...[/b][/I]

The tourist reached for his wallet.

[B]"How much will that be?"[/B]

[B]"Um...ten thousand, seven-hundred-forty-two-point-thirty-eight yen."[/B]

[B]"WHAT?!"[/B] Julie corrected herself hurriedly.

[B]"Or a hundred even in American." [/B] The tourist relaxed, the wallet in his hand.

[I][color=darkred]What have I told you? If they're American, tell them American first! He almost had a heart attack![/color]

[B]Yeah, yeah. I forgot.[/I]

"I'll take it, then."[/B] Julie smiled brightly.

[B]"Good! Thank you so much sir..."[/B] She extended her hand for the money - and found herself holding a badge. The "tourist" was frowning at her. Frowning in a VERY mean way.

[B]"Second Century "Kanningu" wouldn't happen to actually be Twenty First Century Norton, now would it?"[/B]

[I][color=darkred]Busted...[/color]

[b]Crap. How'd [i]he[/i] know?[/b] Hedylogos rolled his eyes.

[color=darkred]Betcha she had somethin' to do with it.[/color][/I] Julie looked up to see Detective Carmen Loki step up next to the frowning psuedo-tourist. She groaned inwardly.

[I][B]What is she doing in Japan?![/B]

[COLOR=DarkRed]Why are you asking me?[/COLOR]

[B]I dunno, you're the god, you're supposed to know these things![/b][/I] Detective Loki smiled in a way that was somewhat less than friendly

[b]"Trying to scam tourists again?"[/B] Julie pasted on an innocent smile.

[B]"I'm afraid I don't know what you're talking about, Detective Loki...some guy just asked me to sell his antiques for a few weeks as a part time job, so..."[/B] Detective Loki just held up a hand.

[B]"Stop it, you're sickening me. Just...stop. Don't let me catch you doing this again. Take all this stuff home, and get an [i]honest[/i] job."[/B] She and her partner walked off, leaving the painting...almost. Detective Loki turned around, and picked the painting up.

[B]"Think I'll take this...evidence, you know."[/B] Julie could have sworn she saw a wink, but it was gone too quick to be sure. She growled.

[I][COLOR=DarkRed]Calm down, it's one painting.[/COLOR]

[B]No, she shut me down![/B]

[COLOR=DarkRed]Technically...[/COLOR]

[B]Technically what?[/B]

[COLOR=DarkRed]She only said don't let her [i]catch[/i] you.[/COLOR][/I] Julie's smile returned slowly.

[B]She did, didn't she...heh....guess I'm still in business, then...and I gotta get to class...[/B]

Hurridly, and talking to Hedylogos the full time, Julie began packing up her stall.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkOrange]OOC: I think I'm gonna like this character....heh.[/COLOR]

[B][CENTER][COLOR=DimGray]Kain woke up during a peaceful dream until...[/COLOR][/B]

"BROTHER WAKE UP OR I'M GOING TO BE LATE FOR SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!" his sister shouted downstairs.

[B][COLOR=Navy]"AAAHHHHH!!!!" Kain fell on his head, "Alright I'll be down in ten minutes."[/COLOR][/B]

"Please make it five," his sister said all teary eyes.

[B][COLOR=Navy]Kain looked at her, "Please don't make the puppy face. Alright five minutes."[/COLOR][/B]

"Yes...I'm so sly," his sister whispered.

[B][COLOR=DimGray]His sister was only 8 and was always responsible for waking Kain up because he couldn't get up himself.[/COLOR][/B]

[I][COLOR=Purple]"You know she does love you, oh so very much," Aphrodite said very sweetly.[/COLOR][/I]

[B][COLOR=Navy]"Yeah I know," Kain said, "Could you at least give me some room so I can change?"[/COLOR][/B]

[I][COLOR=Purple]"Of course, dear," Aphrodite replied and disappeared into thin air.[/COLOR][/I]

[B][COLOR=Navy][I]Oh great she sounds like my mom,[/I] Kain thought.[/COLOR][/B]

[B][COLOR=DimGray]Kain got ready and grab his keys. His sister was patiently waiting for him.[/COLOR][/B]

[B][COLOR=Navy]"Hey, Luna (his sister), ready to go," Kain grinned.[/COLOR][/B]

"Yeah!" Luna jumped cheerfully.

[B][COLOR=DimGray]Kain and Luna got to the car and buckled up their seatbelts. In ten minutes, they got to Luna's school.[/COLOR][/B]

"Thanks brother," Luna said as she pecked a kiss on his cheek, "You're the best."

[B][COLOR=Navy]"You are too," Kain smiled, "Have fun at school!"[/COLOR][/B]

[B][COLOR=DimGray]Luna waved to her brother and left.[/COLOR] [/B]

[I][COLOR=Purple]"See, she does love you," Aphrodite said while appearing in the seat Luna once sat in.[/COLOR][/I]

[B][COLOR=Navy]"AHHH!! Geez, do you have to pop up like that?" Kain yelled, "You ruined that touching moment with my sister."[/COLOR][/B]

[I][COLOR=Purple]"Hahaha," Aphrodite chuckled, "So you do have a soft spot don't you?"[/COLOR][/I]

[B][COLOR=Navy]"You already know that by now," Kain mumbled.[/COLOR][/B]

[I][COLOR=Purple]"Yeah but back then you weren't," she gleamed at him.[/COLOR][/I]

[B][COLOR=Navy]"Well I was young," Kain drove off, "Well could you not interrupt me while I work?"[/COLOR][/B]

[I][COLOR=Purple]"What about college class?" she asked.[/COLOR][/I]

[B][COLOR=Navy]"Ah, I'll skip it today," he said, "Besides my mom is sick to go to work so I'll work instead."[/COLOR][/B]

[I][COLOR=Purple]"Alright then, see you later," as Aphrodite said that she left once more.[/COLOR][/I]

[B][COLOR=Navy][I]Well time for work[/I], Kain thought as he pushed the gas peddle.[/COLOR][/B]

[B][COLOR=Black]OOC: Well that was a touching moment for those two siblings, huh? Hehe...[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]

[center][size=1][color=slategray]Michaelina sighed as the room began to fill, the crowd murmuring with the occasional yelp as someone?s foot was stepped on. Her dark violet eyes scanned the crowd expertly in the dark, the glowing neon lights having not been turned on yet. She leaned against the pole in the center of the platform, arms crossed across her scantily clad chest.[/color]

[color=green][I]Michaelina, must you do this?[/I][/color]

[color=slategray][I]Oh, hush, Persephone. You know how I am.[/I]

Her ?guardian? Goddess made no comment, and Michaelina slipped off the platform at Persephone?s silent plea. She glared mentally at her, and then glanced back as another girl took her place. The lights began to come on, the naughty music began to play.

Silently, Michaelina left the club, grabbing her long, black leather trench coat from the door man. He raised an eyebrow at her; she never missed a show. She shot him a look, so he didn?t ask. Michaelina straddled the seat of her motorcycle, and felt Persephone settle behind her, even though the Goddess couldn?t be seen by human eyes. Outside it was bright. The engine roared to life, and she sped away.[/color]

[I][color=green]Michaelina, thank you. I?m slightly disgusted at what you do.[/color]

[color=slategray]Yes, well, I did it for you, but don?t read to deep.[/I]

The pair was silent as they went down the road, and then they reached her apartment. Michaelina silently liked Persephone, which she found bizarre, as, technically, she WAS Persephone. She had been planning to do an extra shift, but hey, she wasn?t low on money. She curled up on the couch, staring out the window. She wasn?t tired yet.[/size][/color][/center]

OOC: And yes, Michaelina works at night clubs. She's like that.

[SIZE=1]"Alex!" shouted Mr Lennard, his boss at the garage, "Watch what you're doing! You almost dropped that engine on Jamie!"

"Sorry Mr Lennard," said Alex exasperatedly. Jamie gave him a cold look as he passed, carrying a car door. Alex's grip on the sledgehammer tightened.

[B]Go on, Alex, go for it[/B], said Ares, appearing in front of him, dressed in casual wear, just a scarlet robe and sandals.

[B]You don't know just how tempting that is[/B], replied Alex through his thoughts. Ares laughed heartily, and clapped Alex on the shoulder.

[B]One day soon, my child, you will be able to take revenge on all those who have wronged you.

But I don't know if I will be able to when the time finally does come.[/B]

Later on, Alex was walking home, wanting to change out of his oil-stained vest and into his clean clothes. He had a small apartment, barely big enough to house him, let alone all his clothes. He walked up the three flights of stairs to reach his home, and noted some new graffiti on the walls. This one was bright crimson, and said something which was just as illegible as the rest of the graffiti on the walls. He sighed, then unlocked his front door, and walked into his room.

He threw his vest on the floor, and threw on a clean black t-shirt. He went to the bathroom and washed the grime off his face, and to take the taste out of his mouth. He felt refreshed and cleaner, and left his bathroom. He heard a noise in the living room. He grabbed a baseball bat from his room, and lifted it, walking slowly into the living room. He saw a figure move in the shadows, and switched the light on. The figure was female, but he couldn't quite tell who it was. He swung his baseball bat as the figure turned around.

A moment before the bat struck its mark, he stopped, realising who it was.

"God, you really are a psycopath aren't you?" the figure said.

"Sorry, Ellie," he said, putting his baseball bat down, "I didn't realise it was you." He walked up to her and kissed her.

"I'm glad to see you," he said, and she smiled, "Sorry about the bat, but I've got some serious frustration from work. It's that bloody Jamie, he keeps dropping me right in it. I can't lose another job, Ellie, I just can't!"

"I know," she said, hugging him, "But maybe if you just talk to Jamie then maybe he will stop doing it."

"I don't want to talk to Jamie, he's a prick."

"Stop it, Alex, you sound like a kid. Just talk to him like a grown-up, and try not to hit him. Okay? Promise you'll do it?"

"I promise," he said, falling for her vulnerable look, "I'll talk to him first thing tomorrow."

[B]Don't listen to her, Alex, she's making you soft, said Ares, If you want to hurt Jamie, then you should do it! Don't talk to him, just hit him with a pole or something!

Thanks a lot for that useful advice, Ares, but I'm going to take Ellie's advice this time. She is my girlfriend, after all.

Okay, but you have to promise me it's the last time this time, Alex.

I can't do that, Ares. Now go, I need some private time with Ellie.[/B]

[B]Fine, I'll leave you two love-birds together[/B]. Ares disappeared, leaving Ellie and Alex sitting together on the sofa.[/SIZE]

[COLOR=Red]I am so sorry guys but I must drop out of the RP. I am just way to busy for this rp right now.

See I have to tweak my own rpg, which right now I am makign an official site for. I also have to PM a lot of people with questions and I have to make my own posts for RPGS like this.

I have decided to only stick with Fantacies, by then I should be done with all this stuff I need to get done.

Thanks for understanding and not getting mad and all. I am really sad I had to drop out of this, I truely am.

Thanks for your co-operation. O-Ren.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Indigo][B]"Do you know her from somewhere?"[/B] Carmen turned towards her partner Detective Norman Kane.

[B]"I went to highschool with her, that's all." [/B]

[B][I][COLOR=RoyalBlue]"Went to highschool with and tried to insult her and/or get her in trouble whenever you could is more like it. Oh look! Norman's toupee is slipping"[/COLOR][/I][/B] Carmen trying not too laugh, looked over towards the outdoor squid stand were she could see the shimmering lady she knew as Iris, but Norman would see, well, squid.

[B][I][B]"Shah! You're gonna make me laugh! How would I explain that to Norman?"[/B] [/I][/B]

[B][I][COLOR=RoyalBlue]"I don't have any idea, you could always tell him that you could hear the dead squid talking and that they were planning a rebellion..."[/COLOR][/I][/B]

[B][I][B]"That still wouldn't explain the laughter!"[/B][/I][/B] She stopped as Norman suddenly grabbed her arm and pulled her back from the road just as a car flew by where she had been.

[B]"What are you trying to do?! Get yourself killed?"[/B] She looked back at him rolling her eyes.

[B]"Yes. And you just ruined it for me. Will you ever be able to forgive yourself?"[/B] Norman shook his head.

[B]"Look. I know you don't really want to be here, but you are so, don't take it out on me. Got it?"[/B] Carmen widened her eyes.

[B]"Oh I'm taking it out on you? I'm so sorry! Now the question is will you ever be able to forgive me? " [/B]

[B][I][COLOR=RoyalBlue]"You don't like Japan, do you..."[/COLOR][/I][/B]

[B][I]"Got that right, too much fish." [/I][/B]

Norman sighed. [B]"I can see this is going to be a really irratable day for you. Lets go meet the officer in charge so we can get our assignments."[/B] They started walking again as Carmen muttered to herself.

[B]"Yippee. I'm dying of curiousity... If I'm lucky they'll assign me an undercover assignment where you aren't."[/B] She stuck her tongue out at Norman behind his back."

[B][I][COLOR=RoyalBlue]"If your lucky"[/COLOR][/I][/B]

[B][I]"Cross your fingers."[/I][/B][/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1]"Arcaine............" asked his foster mother as he walked in through the door, coming back from school.

"Yes mother...I'm here.'' he answered as he closed the door quietly in back of him as he threw his backpack to the bottom of the stairs; leading up to his room.

"Can you come in here for a moment and help me mix this batter..."

"Sure mom...no problem." Arcaine replied as he walked up to her and lunged his hands into the batter to mix.

"So how was your day at school hunny?"

"It was ok mom...how about yours?"

"Well...your father is out at the store buying some more material to finish up building your new room."

"He is...that's awesome mom......hey...can I go to the mall in a little while?"

"Um...sure...what for Arcaine?"

''Just to wander around...you know me...I enjoy walking through the mall...looking at everyone."

"Alright Arcaine....do you need to take the car as well?"

Without answering, Arcaine finished up mixing the batter and gave his mom and hug and kiss...."Thanks a lot...I'll give you a call on my cell to let you know if I'm coming home"

Running out the door, he quickly started up the car and drove to the mall where he simply wandered around...loosing his thoughts in the moment, and what had happened at school.

[I][COLOR=DarkOrange]Isn't drama fun...[/COLOR][/I]

*Arcaine laughed* "Yea...I guess you can say that....wouldn't be much of a point in living if there wasn't any...both good and bad"

[I][COLOR=DarkOrange]I suppose...how do you feel after healing that girl...[/COLOR][/I]

"I'm fine...not like last time where my strength was drained. Sorry..but I can't fully embrace you just yet."

[I][COLOR=DarkOrange]Understood...[/COLOR][/I]

The voice finally left Arcaine...leaving him to wander aimlessly among the large crowd of people...[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Mialie looked up from the bench infron of her job. She looked around and noticed alot of teens there today.
"Typical. it is a punk store."
Khione appered infront of her and smiled.
[COLOR=RoyalBlue]You enjoy thid job, do you not?[/COLOR]
"It's okay...It's not the one I want...I want to be a writer."
Mia cringed as her boss spoke up from behind her.
"Well, that's nice Mia, but right now you have a job to do."
"I'm on break Sol."
"Fine, you have 30 minutes."
"Great."
Khione smiled.
[COLOR=RoyalBlue]He likes you you know.[/COLOR]
"Only cause he thinks I'm easy."
[COLOR=RoyalBlue]But your not.[/COLOR]
"No, I'm not."
She walked through the crowd and bumped into a boy looking through the crowds.
"Sorry."
She continued on till she reached a food area, she ordered Sushi and sat down to watch the people as she ate. Her spirits feeling alitle lighter.

[CENTER][COLOR=Navy][B]"Hello. I'm Kain and I will be your waiter today," Kain smiled at two ladies and a man.[/B][/COLOR]

"Hi..." one of the ladies giggled.

[COLOR=Navy][B]"What would you guys like to order?" Kain asked.[/B][/COLOR]

"Yeah, I'd like a double cheese burger with no pickles, how 'bout you ladies?" the man said looking over his menu.

"Oh we...would like salads please," the other lady said.

[B][COLOR=Navy]"Ok. A double cheese......couple salads...."Kain murmured, "Alright I'll get your orders as soon as I can."[/COLOR][/B]

[B][COLOR=DimGray]Kain left and gave the orders to the chefs.[/COLOR][/B]

[COLOR=Purple][I]"Hmm...not liking your job huh?" Aphrodite appeared smiling sweetly.[/I][/COLOR]

[COLOR=Navy][B]Kain jumped a bit, "I told you stop scaring me like that," he whispered, "and I do like my job."[/B][/COLOR]

[COLOR=Purple][I]"Yea right. You always seem so sad," she said.[/I][/COLOR]

[B][COLOR=Navy]"So? Well I don't like my job so what? You're not gonna do anything about it."[/COLOR][/B]

[COLOR=Purple][I]"I suppose...but that lady that you were serving did have a interest in you."[/I][/COLOR]

[COLOR=Navy][B]"Stop it! You know I have no intention of flirting with women."[/B][/COLOR]

[COLOR=Purple][I]"Oh really? I thought you liked a girl in one of your classes."[/I][/COLOR]

[COLOR=Navy][B]"Uhh.....well that's different."[/B][/COLOR]

[COLOR=Purple][I]"Right...well here's comes the orders, tootles." And with that Aphrodite disappeared once more.[/I][/COLOR]

[B][COLOR=Navy]"Finally she's gone," Kain mumbled and took the food and gave it to the man and ladies.[/COLOR][/B]

[COLOR=Navy][B]"Here you go."[/B][/COLOR]

"Thanks," the lady said with a wink.

[COLOR=Navy][B][I]Oh please lady, me and you? Come on. You must be like 30 or something[/I], Kain thought and shrugged.[/B][/COLOR]

[COLOR=Purple][I]"That's not nice to think," Aphrodite said reappearing. [/I] [/COLOR]

[COLOR=Navy][B]"Yeah I know. Sorry," Kain mumbled.[/B][/COLOR]

[I][COLOR=Purple]"Oh dear...I must be bothering you. Oh well goodbye!" [/COLOR] [/I]

[COLOR=Navy][B]"No don't leave. I want some company please while I work."[/B][/COLOR]

[COLOR=Purple][I]"Oh so now you need me."[/I][/COLOR]

[COLOR=Navy][B]"Yea..."Kain said with a sigh.[/B][/COLOR]

[COLOR=DimGray][B]Aphrodite smiled and stayed with him.[/B] [/COLOR]

[COLOR=Navy][B][I]This sure is gonna be some work for me[/I], thought Kain[/B].[/COLOR]

[B]OOC: I don't think mine's that exciting.[/B][/CENTER]

[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1]"I'm sorry..." Arcaine replied as he bumped into a girl walking past him in the crowd of people in the mall. He turned around to see her...but she had already continued to walk by....[I]I guess she didn't hear me...[/I]

[COLOR=DarkOrange][I]Ah...haven't felt that presence in a long time...[/I][/COLOR]

[I]What...?[/I]

[I][COLOR=DarkOrange]Oh nothing Arcaine...[/COLOR][/I]

"Whatever..." Arcaine muttered under his breathe as a slight laugh came to him. He had grown a custom to the voices' sudden outbursts at times...he simply referred to it as his concience. But what it said intreged him...

Turning his attention back towards the crowd, Arcaine continued to walk around the mall...just looking to his eyes content.

As his legs began to tire, he decided to go to the cafeteria section of the mall and got himself some italian to eat. His parents never understood his facination for foreign food...but Arcaine just found it more appealing and satisfying to his tastes.

Choosing to do something speratic...Arcaine finished chewing what was in his mouth, and from his backpack, he pulled out his silver Lyre.

Leaning back in his chair...he began to play such a heavenly tune, signing a hymm...some people simply didn't hear it...some just ignored him...but many, caught the sublime rythm of his play. Not drawing a crowd around him, the people simply continued on their marry way...letting the words pass through them as if they were a warm blanket around their souls. His voice was divine, with no hestitation; just full of emotion.

[COLOR=LightBlue][I]Spend all your time waiting
for that second chance
for a break that would make it okay
there's always one reason
to feel not good enough
and it's hard at the end of the day
I need some distraction
oh beautiful release
memory seeps from my veins
let me be empty
and weightless and maybe
I'll find some peace tonight

in the arms of an angel
fly away from here
from this dark cold hotel room
and the endlessness that you fear
you are pulled from the wreckage
of your silent reverie
you're in the arms of the angel
may you find some comfort there

so tired of the straight line
and everywhere you turn
there's vultures and thieves at your back
and the storm keeps on twisting
you keep on building the lie
that you make up for all that you lack
it don't make no difference
escaping one last time
it's easier to believe in this sweet madness oh
this glorious sadness that brings me to my knees

in the arms of an angel
fly away from here
from this dark cold hotel room
and the endlessness that you fear
you are pulled from the wreckage
of your silent reverie
may you find some comfort there
may you find some comfort here[/I][/COLOR]

After he was finished...Arcaine simply put away his Lyre without saying a word and went back to eating. [/SIZE] [/COLOR]

[size=1][color=#C82356]"Monsieur Adamant, vous avez une coup de téléphone one ligne trois." The sound of a woman's voice entered the room in Xenos' office. He sighed and returned the reply, telling her to transfer them to his room. He watched the red light flash and picked up the phone, disliking speaking to people when he cannot confront them.

"Moshi moshi?" was his reply, nothing more. He wasn't too formal on the phone conversations nor was he too keen on speaking through the computer as well, unless it was for company use.

"Konbanwa, Xenos-kun." A female's voice flowed from the other end of the phone into Xenos' ear. It was a voice that had been long gone, yet never forgotten. "Ogenki desu ka?"

"Hello to you, too, Helena. To answer your question, I am in Japan, as if you didn't know. But my question to you is, what is this phone call regarding?"

"Always on to business." Helena chuckled a bit and where Xenos could not see, she smiled slyly. "Perhaps you?d like to have dinner with me tonight at 7:00?"

"Gomen nasai, but if you are trying to get back with me, then I refuse to speak any further. Good day, Helena." With that, Xenos hung up the phone, knowing he did a good thing. He did not want to hurt Helena nor did he want to be hurt by her.

Feeling restless, Xenos needed to go out and release some stress, though he did not know how. Perhaps a drink at a club or a bar would suffice, but then again, perhaps not. He sighed and walked out of his office, telling his secretary that he was leaving for the night and that she should leave early as well. He got into his car and drove for hours, searching a place to sit and reminisce or perhaps just wash away the emotions that welled up inside of him. He soon found the right spot, a bar that was well known for its quaint place, yet also for its high priced drinks.

Walking in, Xenos sat near the bartender and asked for scotch. He drank it quick and felt the liquid rush through his body, quickly followed by another and another, until he no longer felt the need to drink. He sighed and paid the bartender, giving him tip as well. Xenos appreciated the bartender and knew him well, yet not well enough to befriend him.

Xenos walked out of the bar, as he did, he nearly bumped into someone on the street. His vision was not blurred nor was he too drunk to notice anything. He was merely searching his pockets for the plain silver ring that was supposed to be on his right middle finger.

"I'm sorry. Are you ok?" Xenos looked up to the voice that spoke to him and found himself looking at a beautiful girl. He was dazed at her beauty, especially her eyes. They amazed him and they sparkled like gems in the nightsky.[/size][/color]

[center][size=1][color=slategray]?[b]I?m sorry; Are you okay?[/b]? Michaelina had run into a tall, blonde man. He was an instant capture. His own blue eyes towered high over her, at nearly a foot. Her boots gave her a three inch advantage, but that only brought her to 5?6?, and she was still considerably shorter than he. She flushed with faked embarrassment.

?[b]I?m ? fine. Thank you.[/b]?

Michaelina flashed him a shy smile, while Persephone looked on with interest.[/color]

[I][color=green]My, my, Michaelina. You do love playing them, don?t you?[/I][/color]

[I][color=slategray]Oh, hush, you old hag.[/I]

Persephone harrumphed, but made no further comment. Michaelina dropped her eyes, and then brushed past him, deliberately making contact and brushing against him as she entered the bar. Stopping at the door, she said, ?[b]Again, I do apologize.[/b]? Then she went inside.

?[b]Mich![/b]?

Michaelina looked up, and groaned as a redheaded punk made his way through the crowd to her. She glanced around, but there was nothing she could do that would make it seem as if she hadn?t heard him. With a sigh, she handed her trench coat to the guard at the door, revealing a trim, rounded body beneath a pink tube-top, a black mini-skirt, and her regular knee-high?s.

?[b]What is it, Jason? Can?t you just leave me alone?[/b]?[/size][/color][/center]

[FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=#FF3366]Night had fallen and Ebony had made her way back into her house. She had trained with Artemis for three hours non-stop. Her body felt as if it had been run over by a truck.

[COLOR=Navy][b]You did very well today Ebony[/b][/COLOR] Artemis said as the two climbed up the stairs to the bedrooms. Ebony walked the length of the corridor and up another staircase. Since she was the only girl in the house, her room was separated from her brothers' and her father's. Her room was on the third level of the house.

" You think so? I didn't think I did too badly," Ebony replied as she undressed.
Artemis shook her head. [COLOR=Navy][b]Do you have no shame?[/b][/COLOR]
" You don't have to look if you don't want to. Plus, you have the same body parts, so I don't know why you are complaining."
All Artemis could do was shake her head.

A knock echoed through Ebony's room. She quickly wrapped a towel around herself and slightly opened her door. Her father, Nathaniel, stood there.
" Good afternoon Ebony."
" Papa."
" We're going to the mall now. Do you want to come?"
" Would I ever say no?"
Nathaniel smiled. " You have a point there. Be ready in five minutes."
" Okay Papa."

Fives minute later, Ebony, Jamie, Ryan and Nathaniel were in the car, driving to the nearest mall. The journey took no longer than ten minutes. Soon, Ebony was wandering around the mall, with only Artemis at her side.

[COLOR=Navy][b]What do you find so fascinating about this place?[/b][/COLOR]
[b]Because its a good place to hang out[/b] Ebony replied Artemis's question via mindspeak. They were in a popular teenage girl's shop. Ebony was looking at particular garmets, sometimes looking at the prices and sizes. Artemis was following her around, sometimes people would pass through her. The goddess didn't take much notice.
[COLOR=Navy][b]Is this what women do these days?[/b][/COLOR]
[b]Shop? Yeah. A favourite past-time.[/b]
Artemis sighed. [COLOR=Navy][b]I do miss my brother, Apollo.[/b][/COLOR]
Ebony's face looked one of sadness. [b]Maybe we'll find him....someday....[/b]
[COLOR=Navy][b]Maybe.[/b][/COLOR]

Walking out of the shop, Ebony and Artemis headed towards the food court. Then they heard curious notes from an instrument that sounded so familiar to Artemis, she could have sworn it was her brother singing.
[b]What is it Artemis?[/b]
[COLOR=Navy][b]That boy....the boy playing the lyre....he sounds like my brother.....[/b][/COLOR]

Ebony looked at the crowd that had gathered around this boy. He had white hair and looked exactly the same age as Ebony. Then she heard Artemis gasp very audibly.
[b]What is it?[/b]
[COLOR=Navy][b]My brother....this boy....this boy is the reincarnate of Apollo.[/b][/COLOR]
Ebony gasped loudly. Some of the crowd looked at her. She ignored them.
[b]You have got to be kidding?[/b]
[COLOR=Navy][b]No.....you can see him sitting in the seat next to the boy.....[/b][/COLOR]

Artemis was right. You could see a man with golden blonde hair sitting besides the boy who had now put his lyre away and began eating. The crowd dispersed and Ebony could get a good look at him. She approached him.

" Um.....excuse me......you don't happen to know about Apollo?" Ebony asked.
The boy looked up at her, a little surprised. " No sorry....I don't...."
Ebony looked at him in astonishment. She sat down opposite him. She leant in close to him. " But I can see him sitting next to you. He was helping you play your lyre!"
" I'm sorry, I don't know what you're talking about," the boy replied calmly and politely.
Ebony looked completely taken aback.

[COLOR=Navy][b]He doesn't know....[/b][/COLOR] Artemis looked sadly at Apollo, who looked back at Artemis sadly. When they saw each other, they hugged and talked to each other, while Ebony queried the boy.
[b]How is that possible? You're always talking to me.....doesn't Apollo do the same?[/b]
[COLOR=Navy][b]Yes but the boy thinks that Apollo is his conscious. He doesn't realise what he is. The boy's name is Arcaine, I think. If Apollo told me correctly.[/b][/COLOR]

A sudden explosion knocked Ebony and the boy off their seats. Smoke filtered through the entire mall as a gaping hole appeared in the roof of the mall. The fire alaram went off but there were no flames. People started exiting the building. Not a soul could be seen after another five minutes. Ebony sat up, holding her head. Artemis, unaffected by the blast, stood, looking at the hole in the roof with shocked eyes.
" What's the matter Artemis?"
[COLOR=Navy][b]A cyclops.....a cyclops made that explosion.....[/b][/COLOR]
" A WHAT!?!?!?!"

The boy sat up too. Apollo stood beside his sister. Ebony scrambled to her feet and joined them. She could barely see the outline of the one-eyed creature. It seemed to have some sort of cloaking magic about it.
" How the hell did a cyclops get here?"
[COLOR=Navy][b]I don't know.....but you best defeat it....[/b][/COLOR]
" Defeat it? But how?"
[COLOR=Navy][b]You are my reincarnate. How else? Use my abilties![/b][/COLOR]

Artemis's ornate silver bow appeared in Ebony's hands. She looked at it amazed.
" But....but....."
[COLOR=Navy][b]Where's the tought girl I trained? You can do it.......but first, check if anyone has been hurt. And be careful.[/b][/COLOR]
Ebony looked at Artemis increduously. She and Apollo nodded.
" This is crazy!"

[b]OOC: Nice to see that most people have posted. Well, there you have it.

Point 1: Have a cyclops attack you randomly. If you are with another reincarnate, team up together to defeat it. You can also transform if you want to. If you are alone, defeat it yourself by transforming. Use a strong emotion to transform.

Point 2: When you have defeated it, have your character's picture taken or have an interview with the media. This way, everyone can see who your character is, and that way we can find each other. Eventually, we will all be living with each other, but that will take a while.

Point 3: The cyclops are only a start. This is only the beginning on the assult against the Greek gods and their reincarnates. But I'm not going to say anymore, it'll wreck the storyline.[/b][/COLOR][/FONT]

[color=Navy]Cassie had gone along with David to the horse riding where she met up with their group of friends. They had talked for a while before getting saddled up.

Cassie mounted the strawberry roan, her name was Bloom. Yuki sat on the saddle horn comfortably, slighting digging his claws in for grip.

[color=RoyalBlue][b][i]"Cassie, why are you waisting time doing frivilous things like this?"[/i] [/b][color=Navy]she felt Boreas ask her silently.

[i][b]"It's called having fun, Boreas..."[/b][/i] Cassie replied when they heard a shout.

[b]"Come on, let's check it out. Yuki, fly ahead." [/b]Cassie said, the group nodded and they nudged their mounts into a gallop. The bird screeched and flapped away toward the sound, guiding the group to the source of distress.

When they arrived, her friends all screamed at the monster standing before a woman who was trying to calm her rearing horse. Cassie went forward and helped calm the frightened horse. She told them all to leave, saying she'd be behind them. When they left, Cassie dismounted and turned her back to the monster and asked Boreas about it.

[i][b]"Is this a Cyclops?" [/b][/i]Cassie queried. Boreas replied with a positive.

[b]"Well, looks like we'll have to defeat it won't we."[/b] Cassie said aloud, looking to her protector.

[b]'Cassie! What are you doin- AH!" [/b]

Cassie whirled around and saw David had come back to check on her and the Cyclops had him.

[b]"NO! David!" [/b]Cassie cried, she closed her eyes and felt an aura surround her. She sighed and used her emotion of protection toward her friends to fuel the feeling.

Cassie was engulfed in a light and emerged wearing a long white robe like dress, her hair was now silver and she felt a strong power. Yuki flew down and preched on her shoulder, screeching in a battle cry. For some reason she knew exactly what she was doing.

[b]"Let go of him." [/b]Cassie said to the Cyclops, her voice sounded like two different people, a male and a female.

The Cyclops grinned evilly and pushed David away from him, facing her now. Cassie pulled an item out of her robe, it was a small compass. Cassie stared at the centre of the object, when it started to spin she opened her mouth.

[b]"Compass Winds!" [/b]Cassie called.

Two others appeared beside her, they were Boreas' siblings, the guardians of the other winds. They held out their hands and put power into her compass, she stood in between them, her left hand holding the compass with her right hand held out toward it like the other two spirits.

The Cyclops started to laugh in his monster-like way, coming toward them.

[b]"Winds of the Compass...Unite!" [/b]Cassie cried when they were positioned correctly, the three staring into the Cyclops.

The needle of the compass started to rotate rapidly, forming a wind funnel from their different powers. Soon a large tornado formed and rushed forward, sweeping up the cyclops. He screamed loudly as he was spun around through the funnel, the particles inside cutting him up. As he neared the mouth, he let out a painful cry and was destroyed.

Cassie panted and thanked Boreas' siblings for helping, slumping to her knees. She groaned and she suddenly heard a commotion. David had brought others with him, including some media people who were interested in the monster that the woman on the horse and discussed. They saw Cassie and swarmed her, taking photos and rushing her through questions for interviews for their particular station. When she was exhausted, she fell back onto her knees from her standing position for everything and fell forward onto her hands. Everyone was watching, the media taking pictures and pushing microphones and tape recorders forward. Cassie groaned as her energy was sapped and she changed back into her normal form.

Cassie stood, petting Yuki who was nuzzling her neck tenderly and stood shakily. The media took more pictures and tried to ask more questions. To her relief, her friends came to her rescue, some helping her stand and walk, others pushing back the media and making room for her to leave.

When Cassie got her, with the help of her friends, they put her in bed and left, hoping that she'd have a quick energy recovery.

[i][b][color=RoyalBlue]"You did well, Cassie. My brothers are glad to have helped you and will come to our aid at any time."

[/color][/b][/i][b][color=RoyalBlue][color=Navy]"Thanks Boreas, I'll sleep this thing off, hopefully next time it won't be as exhausting. 'Night Yuki." [/color][/color][/b][color=RoyalBlue][color=Navy]Cassie told her bird, falling into sleep.

[b][color=RoyalBlue]"She's so brave, what a good reincarnate I have." [/color][/b][color=RoyalBlue][color=Navy]Boreas said, talking to Yuki as he pet him, Yuki screeched quietly in reply, the two males of different species watched the sleeping girl.[/color][/color]
[/color][/color][/color][/color][/color]

OCC: *sigh*...Arcaine knows...but I'll sort that all out...no worries:)

[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1]As Artemis and Ebony began to talk to one another with the spirit of Apollo standing by the side of his dear sister Artemis...without them knowing...Arcaine had already begun to walk towards the Cyclops.

Curiosity and awe overcame him..his calm and demenor unflinched as he approached the beast. It was already beginning to attack the other civilians as they tried to escape the building. Walking slowly towards it...Arcaine raised his left hand into the air, a sense of holy power left him as the three's gaze turned towards him. In an instant...all the mortal humans were surrounded by a golden aura. As the cyclops brought a massive club down upon an innocent little girl, the attack was absorbed, causing no damage whatsoever to her, as if the club was hitting a barrier.

Through to apparent cloak that the beast posessed, you could see a red orb shaped eye staring at the God as it turned towards Arcaine.

Closing his eyes, Arcaine lifted his right hand into the air as he stood still, with the cyclops walking towards him, shaking the very foundation which they stood upon. All around them; the injured people that Ebony was tending too began to heal. Their wounds, strength...healed in a glimmering white light that surrounded them.

It was only a moment before that Arcaine opened his eyes to see the cyclops club coming down upon him. With his speed and quickness, Arcaine easily dodged out of the way.

[COLOR=DarkOrange]Arcaine...[/COLOR] cried out Apollo as he began to run to his friend.

"Stay there...it'll sense you" responded Arcaine as he ran from table to table, throwing food, drinks, everything and anything he could at the cyclops as it walked slowly towards him.

"What the hell are you doing?" asked Ebony as Artemis stood quickly as Apollo rejoined her at her side. The two's sister and brotherly love apparent to one another...inseperable now that they were reinited.

Then Ebony realized what Arcaine was doing...slowly, with everything that Arcaine was covering the beast with; it gave it a certain shape, an apperance showing made of all the materials.

"Kill this thing..." said Arcaine in a calm and gentle voice as he contiued to run from table to table, constantly dodging the monsters swings. With her bow and quivers clutched in her hands, hearing the boy's voice brought her out of her uneasyness and began to fire upon the monster.

[COLOR=DarkOrange]Arcaine...we must....[/COLOR] Apollo tried to yell at Arcaine...but was quickly interrupted.

"No...we're won't do it now! I will tell you when I'm ready..." Arcaine quickly responded as Arcaine lunged himself towards the Cyclops. He had obviously been trained in the arts as Ebony looked at his skill. Even if his blows didn't do much damage, it certainly kept the beast busy as Ebony continued to pullmel the monster, arrow after arrow. [/SIZE] [/COLOR]

OCC: Tag

[COLOR=DimGray]Nick sat staring into the grooves of his blade in a cabinet. Suddenly Deimos spoke to him. [I]"I know this is out of charecter but you really have to get out there and meet people."[/I]
"What is with the sudden discussion Deimos. I thought that we could live peacfully in this dorm."
[I]"What I'm trying to say is that how will you ever find them if you don't even get out."[/I]
"Fine maybe I will go to the beach or something. So are you going to come today?"
[I]"Yes I am. But don't you think we really should do something."[/I]
"Honestly you are the best annoying spirit I have ever come to meet. Come on I will be late for class." Nick headed out of the bedroom and out the door. He ran to his class with his books. He got to his seat and the wood on the edge of his seat was in progress of ripping off.
"Now class today we are learning about the dangers of old greek myths. One of the common dangers was the cyclops. The bulking body was able to crush rocks as big as houses into dust. But in return for brute strength the cyclops is savage and dumb. Next we have here a dreaded chimera. This is one of the stronger and smarter animal of greek myths. A combination of a goat lion snake and various other animals the chimera terrorized thousands. mummble mummble mummble"
"Sounds like a load of challenges. Do you think if I were reincarnated from you that the animals could also be reincarnated or seen invisbly like you to other people?"
[I]"Well that could be possible. I should check in on the theory."[/I]
"Mr. Remos do you have something to share with the class?" Nick looked away from Deimos and saw the instructor looking in his eyes. He forgot how loud he was being.
"Uh no sir."
"Then pay attention." The instructor continued on with his speech.

-After class

[I]"Well..."[/I]
"Well what?"
[I]"You made a promise."[/I]
"Ok I will go out somewhere. I was lying about the beach though."
[I]"I knew you were. I suggest going to the mall to grab some food. I'm starving."[/I]
"I guess I will need to restock. Come on let's go." Nick put on his trench coat after looking at the rain starting to fall. "Perfect timing." He set out and felt the rain drip off his coat.[/COLOR]

Brandon yawned and stretched while he walked. He'd been walking around the city for hours, now. He was getting bored.

[B]You seem tired.[/B]

[I]Eh, I'm good. What're we looking for, anyway?[/I]

[B]Dreams of Isis. The book store, remember?[/B]

[I]Oh, yeah. You really think they'll have the book you're looking for there?[/I]

When Hecate didn't answer, Brandon stopped.

'What's up?' he asked.

[B]Do you feel that?[/B] she asked, [B]Something is coming.[/B]

'Huh?' Brandon asked as the wall of a nearby building blew out. Brandon tried to look through the dust. Before he could see anything, a large form crashed into him, sending him flying into a lamp post. He shook his head, trying to stand. A large hand grabbed him by the shirt, lifting him from the ground.

'You die, now.' it said. Brandon looked up in surprise, gazing into the creature's one, large eye. He smiled.

'You sure about that?' he said, 'I feel pretty healthy.' He raised one of his hands, letting it rest against the creature's chest.

'Damned!' he yelled, letting a fireball go off at the creature. It dropped him, screaming.

'It'll take more than one cyclops to take me out.' he said, chuckling.

[B]Don't get over confident.[/B]

Brandon watched as the creature rose from the ground, apparently unharmed.

'Shiiit...' Brandon groaned as the creature lunged for him, again. Unable to get out of the way, Brandon let out a scream as the cyclops wrapped it's arms around him and began to squeeze.

Brandon could feel his ribs beginning to break as the massive limbs attempted to crush the life out of him.

'Hansai arun... gah!' he screamed again, trying to cast another spell.

[B]You can't beat it like this![/B]

'No, du- agh!'

'Die, witch.' the cyclops said.

[I]I refuse to die, like this.[/I] Brandon thought.

'Let me go!' he yelled, struggling.

'You wish to run, coward?' the creature asked him, 'You will die here.'

Brandon's eyes snapped open, glowing white. How dare this creature call him a coward? This low-class grunt?

'No.' he said, venomously, 'I won't!'

There was a bright flash of light, as Brandon began to glow, that forced the creature to drop Brandon.

The creature backed away from the now glowing form of his enemy. As the glow began to fade, Brandon stood, his hair turned silver, sticking up like spikes, and his clothes replaced by black leather.

'You've got a lot of nerve.' Brandon said, his voice sounding decidedly more demonic.

'I'll kill you!' the cyclops said, 'No matter what form you take!!'

Brandon smiled, 'Right, try it.' He raised his hand, uttering an incantation from a long dead language.

The creature attacked, hoping to crush him before he completed the spell. He almost made it.

[B]Now![/B]

'Let the fires of Hell take you... Venom!' he screamed. A hole in the fabric of reality opened beneath the cyclops and fire licked at him from below. Time seemed to stop as the fires blazed, consuming the creature in the very fire of Hell.

Brandon slowly returned to normal. His hair fell and his eyes returned to their normal coloring as his clothes returned to normal.

'Well,' he said, brushing off his shirt, 'That was fun.'

[B]I will [I]never[/I] understand you.[/B]

[CENTER][COLOR=Navy][B] Kain sighed heavily as he got off from work, "Finally all done. Now time to pick up sis."[/B][/COLOR]

[COLOR=DimGray][B]He got in his car and turn on some music. Soon it was interrupted.[/B][/COLOR]

[COLOR=SlateGray][I]I'm sorry about this interruption but I'm here to give you an update. I'm Kate and there has been an attack in the city's grand mall. There seems to be a big monster in there and two kids fighting them. It also seems that these people have some sort of power.

Hello this is Krad here reporting from a live horse ranch. The horses are a bit wild here because a hug monster is here and a kid is battling it. It seems that monsters are appearing mostly everywhere here and we need some help please. This is Krad reporting out.

I'm sorry for this interruption once more. You are now back to your radio station.[/I][/COLOR]

[COLOR=DimGray][B]The radio began tuning once more and then it got turned off.[/B][/COLOR]

[COLOR=Navy][B]"Aphrodite! Why did you do that?" Kain yelled.[/B][/COLOR]

[COLOR=Purple][I]"You have to help these people, they need your help," Aphrodite said appearing in the passenger's seat.[/I][/COLOR]

[COLOR=Navy][B]"But what about my sister? She's going to get mad at me!"[/B][/COLOR]

[COLOR=Purple][I]"Do not agrue with me, young man. Your sister can wait, now go and help."[/I][/COLOR]

[COLOR=Navy][B]"Alright then."[/B][/COLOR]

[COLOR=DimGray][B]Kain drove to the mall since it was closer and got there.[/B][/COLOR]

[COLOR=Purple][I]"Come on," Aphrodite ugred.[/I][/COLOR]

[COLOR=Navy][B]"Easy for you to say. You get to fly and me! Why I get to have legs, so don't tell my to hurry."[/B][/COLOR]

[COLOR=Purple][I]"Opps...sorry."[/I][/COLOR]

[COLOR=DimGray][B]Soon they finally reached there and saw a....[/B][/COLOR]

[COLOR=Purple][I]"A CYCLOPS!!!!!!!" Aphrodite screamed. [/I] [/COLOR]

[COLOR=Navy][B]"A what?????" [/B] [/COLOR]

[COLOR=Purple][I]"You must use your powers."[/I][/COLOR]

[COLOR=Navy][B]"My powers! I haven't even mastered them yet. I can't use them."[/B][/COLOR]

[COLOR=Purple][I]"You must believe."[/I][/COLOR]

[COLOR=Navy][B]"Alright then here goes nothing! GATES OF PURITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Kain yelled.[/B][/COLOR]

[B]OOC: Sorry. You don't mind if my character jumps in? [/B][/CENTER]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Mia! Look at that! You know what that is!?[/COLOR]
"A Cyclops...so what..."
[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Mia! It could hurt someone![/COLOR]
"Not my problem Khione...It hasn't come for me yet so I think I should just-"
A large bout of rubble fell in her path as antoher wreked her stroe that she woked in.
"You bastard! I hadn't gotten my paycheck yet!"
Her body began to shake violently and she punched a wall sending a sheet of ice across it.
"I needed that money."
She looked back at the other cyclops and blinked as the three teens fought it on their own.
"I don't get it...Khione, what's going on?'
[COLOR=RoyalBlue]They are reincarnets like yourself. You must calm yoursef to transform.[/COLOR]
"I can't...you know I can't do that yet."
She looked as the cyclops smaked a mother from her child.
"HEY!"
Anger welled up and she felt a white hot heat in her chest, ice surrounded her and she stood there, amazed as her hair was no longer red but blue.
"Ah, it feels wonderful to be back in a human form again."
[COLOR=DarkRed]Khione? Is that you? Are you me?[/COLOR]
"Yes, I am."
[COLOR=DarkRed]HOW![/COLOR]
"Just sit back and relax."
Mialie gasped as she felt power surge through her and felt the control of her body slip.
[COLOR=DarkRed]Khione, don't hurt anyone![/COLOR]
"I will not. Have I ever?"
[COLOR=DarkRed]No.[/COLOR]
"Alright than."
Khione smiled wickedly as the cyclops came closer, she closed her eyes opening them suddenly sending ice across the floor causing both cyclopses to fall and become vunerable. Khione held her hand out flat and smiled wider.
[COLOR=DarkRed]Khione hurry! It's getting up[/COLOR]!
"No it's not...BLIZZARA!"
A large collection of ice blocks formed around the cyclops and fell ontop crushing and killing the beast. Mia laughed and sighed.
:animesigh [COLOR=DarkRed]I'm glad you handled that...Khione?[/COLOR]
Mia looked around, she was back in control. She looked back the others were still battleing theirs.
"How did I defeat this one so fast?"
[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Because you got angry enough to transfrom, none of them have yet.[/COLOR]
"I see. should I help?"
[COLOR=RoyalBlue]There is three of them, stand by in case but I am sure three can handle one cyclops.[/COLOR]
Mia nodded and walked over standing behind the cyclops, making sure her ice did not melt keeping the cyclops on the ground. She looked over as another came busting through the ceiling beside the one on the ground.
"YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!"
Khione smirked.
"How many of these ugly shits are there?"
[COLOR=RoyalBlue]I figer that there is one for each reincarnate so about four by the end.[/COLOR]
"Your shitting me?"
[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Language, and no I am not.[/COLOR]
"Oh, goody."
She looked at the three fighting the one cyclops and screamed at one, she didn't care which one.
"Hey! There is another one here ya know! You can come over and help me here!"
None of them heard her, she formed an ice spike in her hand and threw irt into the middle of them, all three looked at the spike and then her.She waved and opened her mouth to speak when the burly arm of the new cyclops caught her across the stomach and sent her into the wall behind her. She fell to her knees clutching her ribs.
"Son of a bitch!"
[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Mia are you alright?[/COLOR]
"I will be, she looked up as the three were still looking at her.
"YOU CAN HELP ME HERE YA KNOW!"
they jumped and began to move again.
"Bout' time...dull minded people..."
She stood and braced as the cyclops came at her again, a small trail of blood coming from her lip from the hit, she had bitten her lip.

[FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=#FF3366]Ebony couldn't believe that two other reincarnates had just appeared in the same shopping mall and taken down one cyclops.
" Ok....things are definitely getting weird!" she said, slightly sounding hysterical.
[COLOR=Navy][b]Ebony....calm yourself......focus.....[/b][/COLOR]
" Easy for you to say! You're not the one that's gonna get killed!"

She dodged a blow from the second cyclops with masterful backflips through the air and inhuman jumping capabilities. Artemis wasn't amused with Ebony's last comment.
[COLOR=Navy][b]Remember who you are talking to Ebony. I will take my powers from you if you dare mock them.[/b][/COLOR]
" Ok ok ok. I'm sorry......I'm just a little tense at the moment."

Ebony watched as Arcaine, Mia and Kain dodged various attacks from the cyclops. She had found out their names from Artemis who consulted the other goddesses, Khione - goddess of the snow, and Aphrodite, goddess of love.

" SEARCH FOR ANY PEOPLE IN THE RUBBLE!" Ebony yelled out over the cyclops' loud grunts and smashes. She distracted the cyclops by shouting insults at it while the others searched the rubble for any people. The cyclops chased after Ebony who led the monster to an evacuated area. Leaping up to the roof, she clutched onto a small guilding before leaping off of it, the cyclops missing her.

Successfully confusing the monster, Ebony quickly ran down to the other reincarnates. They had got most of the buried people out of the rubble. They were moving two teenage males that looked familiar to Ebony.
" Jamie! Ryan!" Ebony yelled. Mia, Kain and Arcaine whirled around to her. Tears started leaking out of her blue eyes.
" Do you know these two?" Mia asked.
" They're my brothers!" Ebony said chokingly.
" What?!?" Kain said. Ebony nodded.

The building shook. The cyclops was coming back.
" Mia, Kain, can you take them outside? Arcaine and I will finish this thing off," Ebony said. A flaming silver aura appeared around the outline of her body. Her fists were clenched and shook with rage. Mia and Kain nodded, knowing what was going to happen, and took Jamie and Ryan outside the building.

Ebony turned to the cyclops that stopped right in front of her.
" You are so going to pay for hurting my brothers!" she screamed at it. Silver light burst from her body as Artemis felt herself merge with Ebony. Arcaine threw his arms up to shielf himself from the intense silver light.

When the light faded, he opened his eyes to see Ebony floating just above the ground. Except she didn't look the same as before. Her long blonde hair was replaced by long blue hair. Even her uniform had changed slightly. In her right hand, she held a very large silver bow. A sliver aura glowed around her. The body-length white cape fluttered out behind her with a non-existent wind. She opened her eyes. They were a soft pewter silver.

A silver arrow magically appeared as Ebony drew the bowstring. She looked straight at the cyclops.

" Arcaine....I think you should transform.....now is a very very good time...."

[b]OOC: Okay Kairi, finish our fight off. Have Ebony shoot the cyclops dead in the eye.

Lyuann and Innocent, look after the survivors and don't let the medics take Jamie or Ryan away.

Everyone else, if you have finished your battle, you will be able to see Ebony, Arcaine, Kain and Mia on TV, as well as Sakura, as she said in her post. This should be a good way to find out who the other reincarnates are, and meet them. This is crucial. I need everyone to find each other in the next page or two. Then I'll explain why these cyclops appeared out of nowhere, and we'll go on our first quest, and I'll explain about our animals.

Plus, a picture of Ebony's bow is attached. It is silver though.[/b][/COLOR][/FONT]

[CENTER][COLOR=DimGray][B]Kain took Jamie while Mia took Ryan. [/B] [/COLOR]

[COLOR=Navy][B]"Hey you hold on to them while I try to heal them," Kain said.[/B][/COLOR]

[COLOR=Blue]"TRY??? Oh come on. You healed me so don't say try," Mia said.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Navy][B]"Alright. I will heal them."[/B][/COLOR]

[COLOR=DimGray][B]Kain felt the warmth in his hands once more and healed Jamie and then Ryan. Their wounds were starting to heal and Kain felt really weak.[/B][/COLOR]

[COLOR=Purple][I]"You can do it just a little more alright," Aphrodite smiled appearing at his side. [/I] [/COLOR]

[COLOR=Navy][B]"Yeah just a little more..." Kain started to get dizzy.[/B][/COLOR]

[COLOR=Blue]"Hey, you alright?" Mia asked.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Navy][B]"Yeah just feel tired...." And with those words he fainted himself and the boys were revived.[/B][/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkRed]"Hey what happened?" Jamie asked.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Blue]"Uhh....nothing, nothing at all," Mia said trying to hide the truth.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]"What happened to this guy?" Ryan asked pointing at Kain.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Blue]"Oh he just....passed out, yeah passed out that's it," Mia said, "Oh come on maybe your sister will explain this later."[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkRed]"Where is she anyway?" Jamie asked.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Blue]"Somewhere."[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Purple][I]"Go and take them, I'll take care of Kain," Aphrodite said.[/I][/COLOR]

[COLOR=DimGray][B]Mia nodded. And took them to a safe spot. Kain's sleeping body began to glow. Aphrodite began to take over his body. [/B][/COLOR]

[I][COLOR=Purple]"Hmm...I hope he doesn't mind if I take over while he's sleeping," Aphrodite smiled.[/COLOR][/I][/CENTER]

OOC: [B][URL=http://animevisions.net/Pictures/guys/CardCaptors.jpg]Here's a picture of them together. [/URL][/B] I couldn't make up my mind if it would be a guy or girl.

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]You know what could happen Aphrodite.[/COLOR]
Mia looked at Khione with an odd look.
"What could happen?
[COLOR=RoyalBlue]If the boy is not strong enough he could stay locked away foever.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=Red]That is a rumor Khione. You know that.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=RoyalBlue]I know, I wanted to see what Mia would do.[/COLOR]
Mia closed her eyes and than looked at Kain as Aphrodite took over.
[COLOR=DarkRed]He saved me, well kinda, he helped me and I don't think I thanked him...[/COLOR]
Mia looked at the building as it began to shake with the power of the other two still inside.
"This could get ugly."
She looked back as she heard the sirens of the paramedics, about 15 parameds and 5 police cars pulled up.
What happened here!"
"We're not sure, it just expolded!"
[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Nice mia, now they'll probably go inside.[/COLOR]
"Damn, your right."
A policemam looked at her and she smiled sweetly. As one went into the building she ran up and blocked the way.
"YOu can't go in!"
"Why not?"
"To ...dangerous."
" I live a life of a policeman, I think I can handle danger little girl."
She watched as the police and parameds fell to the ground, Aphrodite stood there smileing.
"well, you could have done that earlier."
She shrugged.
"I had to take my time with him asleep."
"Will he be okay?"
"He shouild wake in a few minutes."
"That's good.
[COLOR=RoyalBlue]You like him don't you?[/COLOR]
"I don't know him."
[COLOR=RoyalBlue]But you do, he helped you, no one has ever done that with out thinking of getting something in return.[/COLOR]
"I know that Khinoe."
The building shook again.
"I wonder if they're okay in there..."
Khinoe and Aphrodite stood by Ebony's broters watching them, they continued to play with Aphrodite's wings. Mia giggled lightly as she rolled her eyes at the boys.
[COLOR=DarkRed]Did I just giggle? What's wrong with me? I don't giggle...I dunno about all this...[/COLOR]
Mia shook her head, she was acting weird as of late, helping others, and thinking of thanking someone for once...and, giggleing...She picked up a soda as it rolled by from a crushed vender machine and poped it open handing it to the boys to shre, and another for herself. She leaned on a wall and waithed for the others.