Adam Posted November 16, 2001 Posted November 16, 2001 When I stare blank into my screen Upon the coming of a query. When there should be not one doubt It fills me with great fury. --Adam upon trying to log into theOtaku.com but seeing that it's down. PS ^_^ I come to the boards and then release My subsequent mad ferver. But I am glad at least this board Is on another server.
Ice Dragon v2 Posted November 16, 2001 Posted November 16, 2001 Adam speaks and goes well now, wat a way to express your feelings to this slow site (no offense)
Guest Posted November 16, 2001 Posted November 16, 2001 ........................................:eek: You wrote a peom about a website?? :therock: That scares me for some reason
BabyGirl Posted November 17, 2001 Posted November 17, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Saiyadude [/i] [B]........................................:eek: You wrote a peom about a website?? :therock: That scares me for some reason [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]Well it [i]is[/i] his site...afterall.[/color]
Fall Posted November 17, 2001 Posted November 17, 2001 :eek: :eek: :eek: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ..........wha!!!............... now that is what I call a poem............. perfect, Adam, supreme perfection................
Guest Posted November 17, 2001 Posted November 17, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i] [B] [color=deeppink]Well it [i]is[/i] his site...afterall.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] But it still is alittle scary.
~Mystical Pan~ Posted November 17, 2001 Posted November 17, 2001 hhhmmm...nice poem..very deep...you gonna publish it? :)
Adam Posted November 17, 2001 Author Posted November 17, 2001 No it's not serious, I just made it in 2 seconds to try and be funny about theOtaku.com being so slow I can't even reach it. -Adam
Justin Posted November 17, 2001 Posted November 17, 2001 heh, the feverish insanity which consumes even the most high ranking officials amuses me. Wha ha ha! I assume you have put these poems on OtakuPoetry.com... -Justin
PiroMunkie Posted November 17, 2001 Posted November 17, 2001 [SIZE=1]I can see the page, but it does load [i]really[/i] slow. 'Tis sad :( Nice poem though, lol.[/SIZE]
Shy Posted November 17, 2001 Posted November 17, 2001 [SIZE=1]Yay Adam! *applauds* It was a most interesting of poems. I can honestly say that was the best poem about theotaku.com slowing down that I have ever read.[/SIZE]
Kuja Posted November 17, 2001 Posted November 17, 2001 [SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]adam's poems are so good... but too dang short WTH (as in heck) is up w/ that?[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Navi Posted November 17, 2001 Posted November 17, 2001 quote the spork, nevermore. *related to masterfork*
Sara Posted November 17, 2001 Posted November 17, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shyguy [/i] [B][SIZE=1]Yay Adam! *applauds* It was a most interesting of poems. I can honestly say that was the best poem abou theotaku.com slowing down that I have ever read.[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE][FONT=century gothic]Heh...same here. By far the best poem of that exact nature that I have ever read....[/FONT]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now