Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
I have no secrets, im an open book. (I do however have planty of other ppls secrets)
Posted
I don't really have a lot of secrets. I mean, I have things that I don't tell people, but, I dunno....... I'm more like the 'secret keeper'. I have more of other peoples' secrets than I do my own. I've never once told, so I guess that's why they keep coming...
Posted
Not that anyone cares about me here's my secret.

I look like Harry Potter..........:is going to get contacts and a new hairdo today)
Guest Imsirion
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Saiyadude [/i]
[B]Not that anyone cares about me here's my secret.

I look like Harry Potter..........:is going to get contacts and a new hairdo today) [/B][/QUOTE]
harry potter?... agh!, my eyes, they burn!no no images no!
whoa ..sorry:D j/k


secrets?.......well, i do the singing thing time to time and i make people think i hate to sing
Posted
7th grade, in Family Comsumer Science class. I add an extra ingredient into the food and let the teacher try it. She stay home the next day. I fail the class that quarter.
Posted
[COLOR=darkblue]Secrets...secrets...I got really, really, really mad in the parking lot so I smashed another guy's car with a metallic bat (the driver was pissing me off) and slashed all his tires...[/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i]
[B][COLOR=darkblue]Secrets...secrets...I got really, really, really mad in the parking lot so I smashed another guy's car with a metallic bat (the driver was pissing me off) and slashed all his tires...[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

That was you!!!! Why I auta! j00 cheeky geet! I liked that car too!

see you in court

;)

:nervous: :worried:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gee-enki Dama [/i]
[B]

That was you!!!! Why I auta! j00 cheeky geet! I liked that car too!

see you in court

;)

:nervous: :worried: [/B][/QUOTE]

I feel sorry for you.................hehe...nah, not really..........ha......HA...........HAHA!!!..........HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

RicoTranzrig: You relly got that mad?
Posted
[COLOR=darkblue]Well...yeah...more than half of the people at school who drive...cut people off, honk for no reason, scream, and damage other cars...with all the other stuff that happens in my high school, I usually end up getting pissed off when the last bell rings.

Gee-enki... An old corolla with a tail pipe that was hanging loose and a cracked windshield before my bat and knife even touched it? J/k

But I know that was a terrible thing to do...even if that guy was a complete jerk...[/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...