OtakuBoards

Secrets?

stardust

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Quatre's_gurl [/i]
[B][COLOR=seagreen]I'm totally obsessed w/ this guy who's one of my best friends now! (Obsessed as in "in love") :blush: :angel: :blush: :angel: :blush: :angel: :blush: :angel:[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

lol,welcome to the club,check my sig lately?lol,I asked him out yesterday,give you three guesses to what he told me,you'll get this one if you read my old sig:blush:

[SIZE=1]Hmm... Sepiroth seems to be missing the point of this topic, Oh well.

I am also very deeply in love with one of my best friends, she is in my newspaper class. *sigh* but she has a boyfriend, I am kind of out of luck on this one...:([/SIZE]

well, my secrect love Ashlee (check my sig) is the hottest girl in school, so my chances are not that good....

[edit]god, she's so hot in english class(she comes right from gym. :love: ) she sits next to me in short shorts and a tank top. :tasty: man. she's the hottest girl alive. sholder(sp? it just doesn't look right...) long hair, brown eyes, nice personality, never seen her angry at anything or anyone, body to die for, always happy, :love: :love: :love: :love: now i'm all excited. :excited: <---*wonders why that guy is so "excited" lol*[/edit]

well, my secret isn't really a secret, cause it's in my sig, i got others, but

[quote]Your on a need-to-know basis, and you don't need to know.[/quote]

I have a few, but i'll tell ya one, when I play poker, i sure as hell clear out the table fast, hehe, those Fed's didn't know what hit them till i got half of the cash that they use to pay for all their stuff! Evil, aren't I:devil:

[COLOR=limegreen]SECRETS??!:eek:... No, no.....no secrets here!......:nervous::worried::nervous: Ha, ha..... yeah, I have secrets... but they're called that because the people who [i]should[/i] know, don't. Aren't you privileged?

1.) I have my own god....... Yes, he's mine.
2.) I talk to myself.... quite literally.
3.) I'm a klepto.... but that's not really a secret...[/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by *GaLxY-GiRl* [/i]
[B][COLOR=limegreen]SECRETS??!:eek:... No, no.....no secrets here!......:nervous::worried::nervous: Ha, ha..... yeah, I have secrets... but they're called that because the people who [i]should[/i] know, don't. Aren't you privileged?

1.) I have my own god....... Yes, he's mine.
2.) I talk to myself.... quite literally.
3.) I'm a klepto.... but that's not really a secret...[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

Whoa, cool, u made ur own God, can u share him with me?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Krillen [/i]
[B]Ive got one, I have an 8 inch talliwacker.......

psh...no one ever believes me, only the girls ive dated believe me. [/B][/QUOTE]

Or maybe, they think ur a complete psycho!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Akito [/i]
[B]

Whoa, cool, u made ur own God, can u share him with me? [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=limegreen]Well, you see......... My god lives inside these cool "mother-of-pearl" marbles I bucked from Rag-Shop....( kinda like a genie.) So, it may be difficult for you to worship him... Many sorries.
:smooch: <~~ Ugliest smilie, by far. [/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by *GaLxY-GiRl* [/i]
[B]

[COLOR=limegreen]Well, you see......... My god lives inside these cool "mother-of-pearl" marbles I bucked from Rag-Shop....( kinda like a genie.) So, it may be difficult for you to worship him... Many sorries.
:smooch: <~~ Ugliest smilie, by far. [/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

:bawl: :bawl: :bawl: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, I wanted him too:bawl: :bawl: :bawl:

secrets eh?.. well i have tons.. i guess i'll share ONE.. just so you feel that i'm opening up to the board.. i want to be friends with everyone.. O.O'

anyways..

secret: I like to sing when i'm alone ^^;;;; i have a really bad voice.. but i enjoy singing when i'm alone.. i sing in the shower.. if i'm awake.. otherwise i just mumble.. or hum or somthing...

Some things are best left unsaid....

And no offense to anyone, but I really only trust about 2 people on this board that I'd tell them really secretive things. It's just the way I am. The only people that I've ever told everything about me are Stacy and Chris, that's it.

But if you people wanna bear your souls to us, don't let me stop you.