OtakuBoards

wouldn't it

Navi

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by jcgoudy [/i]
[B]
Yes, Link was looking for Navi in the Lost Woods when he got ambushed by the Skull Kid.
The Skull Kid that gives you the heart piece, in Ocarina Of Time, could be the same one that got Majora's Mask, but there are more Skull Kids in the Lost Woods, so it could be another one.
About the 100 years that Link missed while he was in Termina, yes, time passed a lot quicker in Hyrule. Or using the Song Of Time so much messed things up.

(And did you know that if you kill a Skull Kid with the Biggoron's Sword you'll get a Huge Rupee?) [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Hey, thanks for the link! That site looks really awesome.[/color]

The Skull Kid in OOT that you kill with the Biggoron's Sword to get a Huge Rupee (which is worth 200) is in the Lost Woods. When you enter the Lost Woods go left to find it.

I just played, and it seems like you can't kill it with the Master Sword. If anyone succeeds in killing it with the Master Sword or anything else (besides the Biggoron's Sword) and you get a Huge Rupee, please tell me what you used and how you did it. I've never been able to kill it with anything other than the Biggoron's Sword.

I never noticed a differance between any of the Skull Kids in OOT, but maybe one of them is differant. I'll have to check some time and look at them as young Link and old Link.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl[/i]
[B]Hey, thanks for the link! That site looks really awesome.[/B][/QUOTE]
Yeah, it's the official Zelda site. I think the best parts of it are the Encyclopedia (which I've copied and pasted into one LONG text file. If you want it I can post it as an attachment.) and the player's guide downloads. (The only problem is that they're REALLY big.)