OtakuBoards

wouldn't it

Navi

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Majora's Mask [/i]
[B]DO u think thats funny? He probobly is...He isn't even irish, and he wears a skirt! [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]He's Hyrulian you monk! And it's a TUNIC, A long, durable shirt that is tied with a belt... Gah![/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by NeoCactuar [/i]
[B]Link... Gay? That's like... Like... kind of like... allmost... DAMMIT IT'S JUST WRONG!!!!! [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]See that's what I was tryin ta say! He is too in love with Saria (my theory!) to be gay anyways...[/SIZE]

That would make sence him being in love with Saria. Remember in oot. when he left the kiroki village for the fist time. at that point a young love sparked. they have been in love since then. but saria has some competition. rememeber the zora princess. well i would hate to be in the middle of that cat fight.

why her, why not saria or the princess of the zoras (i don't feel like looking her name up). just because saria will be a little short for link after he "grows up". And the zora princess is a little blue, what is wrong with them?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]Nahh, I would say Saria... because when she gave him the Pixie Ocarina, he stared at her then ran away, then Saria smiled... And they match more because they are both Kokiri's...[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

NO, Link is not a Kokiri. He was a Hyrulian, his mother put him there to be safe. That is why he got taller when he aged. If he was a true kokiri then he would always stay that size.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kizu [/i]
[B]why her, why not saria or the princess of the zoras (i don't feel like looking her name up). just because saria will be a little short for link after he "grows up". And the zora princess is a little blue, what is wrong with them? [/B][/QUOTE]

I dunno, I think the only thing wrong with saria is that she doesn't physically grow. Ruto is....agghh....she's so demanding and pushy. Besides, they're both sages. And Malon isn't...so yeah.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kizu [/i]
[B]What is that suppose to mean? There both sages? What does that have to do with it. They would be incharge instead of him? [/B][/QUOTE]
It means they have to guard the entrance to the realm....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Navi [/i]
[B]
It means they have to guard the entrance to the realm.... [/B][/QUOTE]
Actually, once the Seven Sages sealed Ganon in the Sacred Realm they didn't really have to do anything. It's not like the seal would break (on it's own, anyway).
And since Ganon had the Triforce, they wouldn't have to guard it, either (that's Link's job anyway).
So really, the Seven Sages could just live out their lives, just like Link... Except that he got ambushed by the Skull Kid and followed him into Termina. And then, when he came back, a couple hundred years had passed, but after that, he settled down with his uncle for awhile.
I could go on, but I don't feel like telling the whole history of the Zelda series... And yes, I've memorized all of the history.

Anyway, I think Link should stay single. Being the Legendary Hero of Hyrule, I don't think he'd have time for a wife. I'm mean, just look at his life. Even when Hyrule is at peace, he's getting sucked into other worlds that are in trouble. (Oracle Of Ages/Seasons) And then, when he tries to take a vacation, he crashes on an island that's all a dream, and he has to get himself out of that mess. (Link's Awakening) All in all, Link is a pretty busy guy that doesn't seem to have much free time.

If like had a Wife it would be bad. Then people should blackmale him. So he should just be non exclusive with who ever and not get atached to her (or him, i hate to day that). But maybe he would like to play "poker" with his "woman".

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by jcgoudy [/i]
[B]
And then, when he tries to take a vacation, he crashes on an island that's all a dream, and he has to get himself out of that mess. (Link's Awakening). [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Haha, I never knew it was like that...I mean, I was aware that it was all a dream, but Link's Awakening, being my first Zelda game ever, held little significance in my every day thoughts. I never related the fact that he was this big time hero who just wanted a break...beh...that's almost humorous...[/color]

[SIZE=1]Why he would want to take a vacation is beyond me...

And jcgoudy, didn't Navi get lost or something and he went looking for her on Epona, and then he met the Skull Kid and was ambushed... (Did you know that the Skull Kid is the one from the Lost Woods who gives you a heart peice if you play Saria's Song?)

If 100 years passes in Hyrule, doesn't Termina pass 3 or something days? It's a parallel world, so time passes ALOT slower, yeah?[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

[color=deeppink]Haha, I never knew it was like that...I mean, I was aware that it was all a dream, but Link's Awakening, being my first Zelda game ever, held little significance in my every day thoughts. I never related the fact that he was this big time hero who just wanted a break...beh...that's almost humorous...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
Well, if you go to [url]www.zelda.com[/url] and look at the history there, it'll say that Link's Awakening happened when Link was crossing the ocean from Western Hyrule to Eastern Hyrule in Zelda II. But, in the instruction booklet for Link's Awakening, it says that while Hyrule was at peace, Link went on a voyage to seek enlightenment (a vacation).
I think that after he got back to Hyrule, Ganon had gained control again and the events in The Legend Of Zelda took place.

Here's the order that I think the Zelda games took place:

1. Ocarina Of Time
2. Majora's Mask
3. A Link To The Past
4. Link's Awakening
5. The Legend Of Zelda
6. Oracle Of Ages/Seasons (I count these as two because there's no way to tell which came first)
7. The Adventure Of Link

[QUOTE] [i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan[/i][B]
And jcgoudy, didn't Navi get lost or something and he went looking for her on Epona, and then he met the Skull Kid and was ambushed... (Did you know that the Skull Kid is the one from the Lost Woods who gives you a heart peice if you play Saria's Song?)

If 100 years passes in Hyrule, doesn't Termina pass 3 or something days? It's a parallel world, so time passes ALOT slower, yeah?[/B][/QUOTE]
Yes, Link was looking for Navi in the Lost Woods when he got ambushed by the Skull Kid.
The Skull Kid that gives you the heart piece, in Ocarina Of Time, could be the same one that got Majora's Mask, but there are more Skull Kids in the Lost Woods, so it could be another one.
About the 100 years that Link missed while he was in Termina, yes, time passed a lot quicker in Hyrule. Or using the Song Of Time so much messed things up.

(And did you know that if you kill a Skull Kid with the Biggoron's Sword you'll get a Huge Rupee?)