Jump to content
OtakuBoards

4 Weeks Till.........


Recommended Posts

Posted
:cool: 4 Weeks till the lord of the rings comes out ....i don`t know about anyone else but i don`t want to see any movie more than this one!!! i think i might even camp out for this movie...you know what i told myself that i would never do the starwars thing and camp out for a movie in my life...but this might be the movie where i give in and do it....i mean has anyone here not seen the trailers for this movie???does anyone here like J.R.R.TOLKEIN and his books as much as i do???and would you go as far as camping out to see it first??? and as far as movies go there is only harry potter for now and maybe a few others like oceans 11 or behind enemy lines untill the summer as i see it...with spiderman(but thats up in the air if they will release it)the matirx 2,starwars 2,the queen of the damed and the jet-li and jackie chan movie (i forgot the name of that one) so as of right now the lord of the rings is the movie to see..what`s you guys (and ladies) thoughts on this???:cool:


OH YEAH,TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY :naughty: :wigout: :tasty: :drunk: :devil: :blackeye::cool:
Posted
[SIZE=1]Well... Lord of The Rings looks verrrrrry good. I saw a trailer for it when I went to see harry potter.
But I have not read the Lord of The Rings yet, that is another project for me.... a few hundered pages... :D :p[/SIZE]
Posted
Lord Of The Rings, huh?! I've seen some parts of it, but I don't think I'll see it.

And correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't there a Warhammer based callectable things, you know, the little figures that you put together and collect??? I think I've seen some of them collectables, made by White Dwarf, on Lord Of The Rings. There's about 200 of them to collect on them.
Posted
[color=deeppink]Uh...I didn't really read any of these posts, sorry, but I did see the trailer last night and it looks really cool! I must go read the book, then perhaps I shall go see it.[/color]
Posted
I read The Hobbit and saw the animated movies when I was younger. I don't think I will be going to see it unless compelled to do so by certain forces which are beyong my control...

-Justin
Guest Imsirion
Posted
uh, can someone please tell me what Lord of the Rings is about. I never heard of the book untill u guys were talking about it.
Posted
Damnit! Someone got my avatar. I hate it when people get my avatar.

The Lord of the Rings is a continuation of The Hobbit which is, indeed, a good book...

-Justin

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...