Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[SIZE=1]I think for Miyamoto vs. Kairi that the winner should be Kairi. It was a very hard choice, and I found it really tough deciding, but overall, after re-reading the thread again and again, I came up with my decision, based mostly on the fact that Kairi's writing style was slightly more to my taste, and obviously that he completely battered Miyamoto near the end of the fight.

Again, it was a really hard decision, very difficult for me to make, and Retribution, I though your writing was very strong as well (I for one am dreading the moment when I end up fighting you!), but Kairi's was ever so slightly stronger.

Hope this is cool with everyone.[/SIZE]
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[SIZE=1]Yeah, no hard feelings, Anarchy.

But Kairi, don't you think that the beating you gave me was a little one-sided at the end? I mean, you didn't even grace me with the chance to redeem myself. You just ended the battle after you beat me to a pulp. Perhaps the ending to the battle should've been a mutual agreement, hm?[/SIZE]
Posted
[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][CENTER]Take note that there are more people now included in the list on the first page...thanx:)
Hope people are enjoying themselves, remember to say in the underground votes as well as when spars are ended. [/CENTER][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
i'm on the list now, and because his name's blue, i challenge Kairi! the setting, should you choose to accept it, with be a feudal castle. with sliding paper walls, the works.
Posted
[color=darkred][size=1]

My current battle is nearing to its end, so I'll take any challenger. Just post if your interested in fighting the [B]MIGHTY ReFLUX!!![/B][/color][/size]
Posted
[size=1][color=red]I will, Mike-chan, since my fight is also almost over. ^_^ But I just have to wait for Star to post again, and then I think we'll wrap it up. Wherever she got too... but yes, I would like to go ahead and challenge you NOW, before someone else does. XD

Skye[/size][/color]
Posted
[color=darkred][size=1]

I...[B]ACCEPT!!![/B] Wait until our fights are over, then go ahead an post the thread. (Would it be cool to have a fight at night, maybe?)[/color][/size]
Posted
[color=red][size=1]It would be very cool. ^_~ Just me and you, babe. How about... at night, a full moon, alone in the woods. A river runs through the woods, and the forest stops at a cliff, where the river runs off at a waterfall. The waterfall forms a deep lake, with smooth rocks at the bottom. There are about five feet all the way around the lake, except where the ground meets the sheer rockface, and then the forest starts again. We meet at the lake side. This good?[/size][/color]
Posted
[SIZE=1]Ok, well me and Ozy have decided to end our fight, so she's just going to make the last post and then we're done, so anyone who wants to challenge me is more than welcome.[/SIZE]
Posted
[CENTER][COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1]Just remember everyone...for those who are ending spars....Blade God's, don't forget to put up your votes in the underground for the spar which you've been assigned.[/SIZE] [/COLOR][/CENTER]
Posted
[size=1][color=red]All right, Ozy gets my vote. I liked her writing, and she wasn't totally concentrated on just fighting. She tried to put a little humor into the battle, and I liked that.

So, one point to Ozy. ^_^[/size][/color]
Posted
[COLOR=DarkOrange]Ok. On Miyamoto vs. Kairi:

Both of you write fighting very well. But you both also seemed to make the other person's fighter do things that the writer of said character would not normally do.

After re-reading the thread, I would have to vote for...Miyamoto (Retri). Although the use of twentieth century profanity did throw the mood off a little, his writing was a teensy bit better.

I believe that leaves the deciding vote to you, ReFlux...[/COLOR]
Posted
[FONT=Georgia][COLOR=DarkRed]The battle Star vs. Skye has finished, just so you know.

Anyways...

Reflux vs. Sakura: My vote goes to Sakura. I like her writing style better and her posts seemed to be a little more accurate. And, well... she [i]did[/i] knock you out Reflux... ;) :p [/COLOR] [/FONT]
Posted
just notifying everyone, I signed up at the inn and am available for challenging, I'd do it myself but I wasn't here since the very beginning, so I'm not sure whos open or whatever
Posted
I think our spar (dmage's and mine) can end where it is, but that's dmage's call.

As for the [I]Starr vs. Skye[/I] fight, my God vote goes to [B]Starr[/B].
While she was a theif, she was an honorable one. She gave back the spear and gave Skye a tip for the bazzare. Very classy. That's my vote.
Posted
[size=1][color=red][b]ReFlux[/b] vs. [b]Sakura[/b]: My vote also goes with Sakura, much for the same reasons as Starr. THough you both did miraculous jobs, and I loved your battle, I still have to say Sakura gets my vote. Sowwy, Mike![/size][/color]
Posted
[COLOR=Olive][SIZE=1]Hmm...seeing as Ozy's bout has ended...[B]I would like to challenge Ozy-san to a duel.[/B] Do you accept, milady? *bows*[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR=DarkGreen][SIZE=2][FONT=Courier New]I would agree with Astdis that our little spar is over. If anyone is willing, I'd be more than happy to take on another player.

And dear lady, thank you so much for a wonderful little dance.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
[color=darkred][size=1]

In the battle of Retribution vs. Kaira, my vote goes to Retribution.

Miyamoto's the man, and always will be. Ya both did a great job, but my hats off to Musashi.

(Oh, and in the fight between me and Sakura, I told her that she could take it any way and that she could end the battle, and she decided it to end it that way, so don't count that against me, Starr.) Sorry,I'm not being a soar loser, it just feels a little biased.[/color][/size]
Posted
[size=1][color=red]I didn't vote for her because she knocked you out, just so you know. Her style was a little more loose, and a little more elegant, though how it could be both eludes me. I liked her style better, and I, personally, think she fought better. *shrugs* Gives you a motive to beat me in our next fight, huh? *grins*[/size][/color]
Posted
[FONT=Georgia][COLOR=DarkRed][QUOTE=ReFlux][color=darkred][size=1]
(Oh, and in the fight between me and Sakura, I told her that she could take it any way and that she could end the battle, and she decided it to end it that way, so don't count that against me, Starr.)[/color][/size][/QUOTE]


I didn't! I like her writing style better, and I put the ;) :p there to indicate that I was KIDDING, silly! So...yeah, that wasn't meant as biased. I even asked if being knocked out had an influence on who won. I was planning on voting for you, even after you got knocked out, until I re-read the spar and realized I like Sakura's better. That's not bias. Sorry if I came across that way. :animeswea [/COLOR] [/FONT]
Posted
[COLOR=DarkOrange][quote name='Seiryuu][COLOR=Olive][SIZE=1]Hmm...seeing as Ozy's bout has ended...[B]I would like to challenge Ozy-san to a duel.[/B] Do you accept, milady? *bows*[/SIZE'][/COLOR][/quote]

:D

So the young Lord Seiryuu would like to dance? He challenges with such dignity...

[quote name='Seiryuu][COLOR=Olive][SIZE=1]La. Di-da. Di-da.[/SIZE'][/COLOR][/quote]

Or not...:p

By all means, sir! I accept your challenge. Start the thread, and we'll do this...uh...thing.[/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...