Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i]
[B]
I take it that you're happy Seph [/B][/QUOTE]

sure am, I was happy that unit 02 was completely obliterated, I just hate asuka so much, I can't stand her....
Posted
I would shoot the producer, take a close look at the eye sockets, they are [COLOR=chocolate]bleeps--we don't need that kinda talk here. ~GL[/COLOR].........

ps dont bann me

[COLOR=chocolate]No bans this time, but really, watch what you say.[/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Krillen [/i]
[B]I would shoot the producer, take a close look at the eye sockets, they are .........

ps dont bann me [/B][/QUOTE]
They probably wouldn't ban you but warn you, i think.
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]

sure am, I was happy that unit 02 was completely obliterated, I just hate asuka so much, I can't stand her.... [/B][/QUOTE]

Asuka was my favorite character because of her arrogant personality...she sort of reminds me of how I act sometimes, except I'm not stuck up really, I love almost everybody. But she's so funny. And her Eva was the best one too...
Posted
I admit liking Eva 02..I prefer Eva 01 and 03 even if 03 wans't in much action..lol

But I agree with Sephiroth....Asuke was just a terriable person...she was arrogant and she was terribly mean to Rei and Shinji.

Though..the way she dies was just PLAIN NASTY!!!!!! I felt like throing up..or maybe I just have a weak stomach.
Posted
my dear ginny, if you do not watch this show, then you WILL regret it, its one of my favourite anime, which is saying a lot since I have seen over 400 anime titles, and own over 250....

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...