OtakuBoards

It's Vacation Time

Adahn

Well, I don't know about all of you, but for me this school year is winding down. I have one more day of classes and two days of exams. So, how are you all going to spend your summer?

I'm going to be in Florida in less than a week:p. My girlfriend lives down there. We were originally planning to spend two months together because of how hot it gets around July, so I bought my plane tickets for those dates well ahead of time. However, we decided that two months wouldn't be enough, so I had my tickets changed, and now I'm staying until a week before classes start. There are lots of things to do down there, but my biggest hope is that I will become God's gift to the contraception industry.

Oh, and to all you high-schoolers who still have another month of school, I laugh at you:haha:

[COLOR=Blue][SIZE=1]Well, lets see this summer I plan to go and visit my father in Colorado. Orginally I had planned to go and see Annie up in New York but plans have changed and thats not going to be possible the summer, a shame, really. Other than stay with my father in Colorado for, I'd say a month or so, I'll be headin' back here to the flatlands to spend the rest of my summer with friends and such. When the 4th of July comes around I'll be spending that day with my best friend and his family, rather than my own. (Its always been that way, won't change this year.) So, I suppose that sums up my summer. [/SIZE] [/COLOR]

[size=1]I graduate on the 15th of June. And Adahn, consider yourself glared at.
*glare of doom*

Anyway, over the summer I'm planning on working a little. Not a lot, because frankly I don't want my last summer before college to be about nothing but working.

I'm going to try to go to Las Vegas to see some really good friends of mine, plus get to experiance the lack of green in the desert. I haven't seen these people in years and really need to before I forget what they're like.

I'm also planning a trip up to an arts camp thing called Interlochen. It's in northern Michigan and one of my best friends has a job there this summer. At least once I need to go up there.

Other than that, I want to bike a lot, and get more fit.[/size]

[COLOR=Navy]I'll be graduating on the 11th of June. I am going to work, hang out with friends, and make the best of my summer before college. I'm going to be celebrating my birthday in July. I plan to stay up as late as I can some nights when I don't have work the next day.

I'm also going to keep with my studies of the Japanese language and hopefully keep my math skills sharp.

I'm going to Oregon for a couple of weeks at the end of June, as well as a trip or two to the amusement park that is nearby...also I hope to meet Panda this summer too.[/COLOR]

[size=1]My Spring semester ends this Wednesday with my last final, but I'm taking summer classes as well which start May 9th. I'll be done before the end of July though so I'll have all of August off at which time I plan to go to Chicago for approximately ten days. I don't really do anything at home so I figured I might as well go to school. Not to mention I get a plethora of financial aid and there are so many few occassions in life where you get free money.[/size]