OtakuBoards

The Choice and Opinion Survey

Ice Dragon v2

I thought on making my choice survey but I recalled that I made 3 in the past. So I'll try something new. My Choice and Opinon Survey.
Let's see on how many people can answer these set of questions.

1. If you were dropped right in the middle of Afghanistan during a battle, what would you do??

2. What do you think is worse and why?? A berserk EVA or VX (the most strongest nerve gas)??

3. What is hell to you?? (i.e. my lunch table)

4. Would you rather have a Communistic or Anarchism gov't??

5. Do you think the legal drinking age should be lowered?? ( I dunno about other countries but you can answer this if you want to)

6. Who's worse?? Bin Laden or Tim McVeigh (ah, I dont care if he's already dead)

7. If you were forced to join the military, would you injure yourself, skip town, or go right ahead and sign up??

8. If you are (not that I'm saying you're in it) in the black market business, what do you think is the easiest thing to sell??

9. Do lead a good life (and I don't really need a reason)???

10. (Let's see on how many greedy people are here) If $1 billion landed right in front of your house and you had to give half of it tp charity, would you give it or take it and move to somewhere where you can spend it like crazy???

[QUOTE][B]1. If you were dropped right in the middle of Afghanistan during a battle, what would you do??
[/B] I would attack the Taliban until my death.
[B]2. What do you think is worse and why?? A berserk EVA or VX (the most strongest nerve gas)??[/B] Well, I dunno what a berserk EVA is, so I will just say VX.
[B]3. What is hell to you?? (i.e. my lunch table)[/B] Hell to me?! Ummm, a place where bad people go.
[B]4. Would you rather have a Communistic or Anarchism gov't??[/B] A Anarchism. Dunno why, just don't know what the other thing is.
[B]5. Do you think the legal drinking age should be lowered?? ( I dunno about other countries but you can answer this if you want to)[/B] Only for mature people. Just say the legal age is lowered to 14. Then a 14 year old gets drunk, they should have the ability to ban them from drinking for a certain amount of years.
[B]6. Who's worse?? Bin Laden or Tim McVeigh (ah, I dont care if he's already dead)[/B] Bin Laden because he is still alive.
[B]7. If you were forced to join the military, would you injure yourself, skip town, or go right ahead and sign up??[/B] None of them. I would just refuse and say they have no right to force me into joining.
[B]8. If you are (not that I'm saying you're in it) in the black market business, what do you think is the easiest thing to sell??[/B]An item that isn't legal on the legal market!
[B]9. Do lead a good life (and I don't really need a reason)???[/B] Yes I do!
[B]10. (Let's see on how many greedy people are here) If $1 billion landed right in front of your house and you had to give half of it tp charity, would you give it or take it and move to somewhere where you can spend it like crazy??? [/B]
I would spend it like crazy. And the first thing I would do with it would be to but myself the world!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!![/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]1. If you were dropped right in the middle of Afghanistan during a battle, what would you do?? [b]run in circles screaming my head off and see how fast i get shot, lol, but ya, that's seriously probably what I'd do[/b]

2. What do you think is worse and why?? A berserk EVA or VX (the most strongest nerve gas)?? [b]what's an EVA? lol, I'm confused..[/b]

3. What is hell to you?? (i.e. my lunch table) [b]i dont believe in any type of hell really, just a place of disposal[/b]

4. Would you rather have a Communistic or Anarchism gov't??[b]there is no such thing as an anarchist government so this uestion really can't be answered too well[/b]

5. Do you think the legal drinking age should be lowered?? ( I dunno about other countries but you can answer this if you want to) [b]don't care, I don't drink and for those who do, it's their choice not mine[/b]

6. Who's worse?? Bin Laden or Tim McVeigh (ah, I dont care if he's already dead) [b]Tim bin Laden.... yup, lol. It's the marriage the world never knew about :D[/b]

7. If you were forced to join the military, would you injure yourself, skip town, or go right ahead and sign up?? [b]skip town, I have no reason to join[/b]

8. If you are (not that I'm saying you're in it) in the black market business, what do you think is the easiest thing to sell?? [b]my sister, lol[/b]

9. Do lead a good life (and I don't really need a reason)??? [b]I guess so, in the long run I believe it's been enough to keep me happy, but it does have its major suckyness[/b]

10. (Let's see on how many greedy people are here) If $1 billion landed right in front of your house and you had to give half of it tp charity, would you give it or take it and move to somewhere where you can spend it like crazy???[b]give half to charity and store the rest away for later use, I love money and will willingy give some away if I have more than enough for myself, and I dont really like to spend money so thats why I'd store it for later use[/b][/SIZE]

[color=deeppink]1. If you were dropped right in the middle of Afghanistan during a battle, what would you do??
[b]*Find the US soldiers (assuming that I'm NOT one) and get their help. Unless I was trained, I wouldn't want to fight.[/b]

2. What do you think is worse and why?? A berserk EVA or VX (the most strongest (<--- [b]double affirmative there, Ice[/b]) nerve gas)??
[b]*VX, yes[/b]

[b]*Hell to me would actually be a very mental thing...such as creating a really bad life for yourself in your head when it's really not that bad. Or constantly being unhappy for silly reasons, or blowing things out of proportion, or being constantly negative...yeah, you get it...[/b]

[b]*Communistic. At least there would be SOME government to control people's actions. Anarchy *shudder* people would be able to do whatever they wanted whenever they wanted...so you could kill someone and not get in trouble, but...someone kills you and there's nothing that can be done about it.[/b]

5. Do you think the legal drinking age should be lowered?? ( I dunno about other countries but you can answer this if you want to)
[b]*Yes...back to 18...like it was when my parents were in college.[/b]

6. Who's worse?? Bin Laden or Tim McVeigh (ah, I dont care if he's already dead)
[b]*Tim McVeigh. Bin Laden is odd, yes, but he has reason behind his actions. McVeigh was just really messed up.[/b]

7. If you were forced to join the military, would you injure yourself, skip town, or go right ahead and sign up??
[b]*Um...I plead the 5th.[/b]

8. If you are (not that I'm saying you're in it) in the black market business, what do you think is the easiest thing to sell??
*[b]Internet cards/modems in Afghanistan...believe me on this one...[/b]

[b]*Um...me personally? Yes, yes I do.[/b]

10. (Let's see on how many greedy people are here) If $1 billion landed right in front of your house and you had to give half of it tp charity, would you give it or take it and move to somewhere where you can spend it like crazy???
[b]*Give it...that's sad to think people would steal it.[/b]

(These were good questions, yes!)[/color]

Guest Imsirion
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i]
[B]I thought on making my choice survey but I recalled that I made 3 in the past. So I'll try something new. My Choice and Opinon Survey.

1. If you were dropped right in the middle of Afghanistan during a battle, what would you do??

2. What do you think is worse and why?? A berserk EVA or VX (the most strongest nerve gas)??

10. (Let's see on how many greedy people are here) If $1 billion landed right in front of your house and you had to give half of it tp charity, would you give it or take it and move to somewhere where you can spend it like crazy??? [/B][/QUOTE]

1.run like mad
2.i dunno
3. uh..hell..
4. i dunno
5.no
6. both, killing is wrong period (except for defence)
7.i could run away to mexico to my relatives (really)
8.i dunno,...why do u ask...j/k
9. ya
10.half to charity

[COLOR=limegreen]1. If you were dropped right in the middle of Afghanistan during a battle, what would you do??[b]--Hide under a rock, or cry for my mommy....[/b]

2. What do you think is worse and why?? A berserk EVA or VX (the most strongest nerve gas)??[b]--Berserk EVA........ Uhhh, if you have to ask, you'll never know......(sounded good.)[/b]

3. What is hell to you?? (i.e. my lunch table)[b]--Hell is whatever anyone wants it to be....... [i]everything[/i], in short.[/b]

4. Would you rather have a Communistic or Anarchism gov't??[b]--Communism..[/b]

5. Do you think the legal drinking age should be lowered?? ( I dunno about other countries but you can answer this if you want to)[b]--No...... kids drink when they shouldn't, now, anyway. Going through the process of legalization would just be a waste of tax money...[/b]

6. Who's worse?? Bin Laden or Tim McVeigh (ah, I dont care if he's already dead)[b]--Well, if Laden is truly guilty, he's worse...[/b]

7. If you were forced to join the military, would you injure yourself, skip town, or go right ahead and sign up??[b]--If they were going to send me to the front line.... I'd injure myself. If I'd skip town, they'd just court marshal me for treason, or something...[/b]

8. If you are (not that I'm saying you're in it) in the black market business, what do you think is the easiest thing to sell??[b]--Pelt, ivory, whale blubber, and most definitly, shark cartilage and flesh....[/b]

9. Do lead a good life (and I don't really need a reason)???[b]--Huh?! Is this a question or a command??[/b]

10. (Let's see on how many greedy people are here) If $1 billion landed right in front of your house and you had to give half of it tp charity, would you give it or take it and move to somewhere where you can spend it like crazy???[b]--Move and spend like crazy...... no lie...... The only charity that exists in my eyes, is [i]me[/i].[/b]
[/COLOR]

[color=crimson]1. If you were dropped right in the middle of Afghanistan during a battle, what would you do?? [b][i]Well... the nothern alliance now owns 80% of afghanistan so i guess the only thing now is to go seek and destroy... Go kill the remaining taliban in the south or search of Bin Laden in the mountains....[/b][/i]

2. What do you think is worse and why?? A berserk EVA or VX (the most strongest nerve gas)?? [b][i]VX[/b][/i]

3. What is hell to you?? (i.e. my lunch table) [b][i]A place we create in our minds... hell is whatever we think it to be....[/b][/i]

4. Would you rather have a Communistic or Anarchism gov't??[b][i]Communist[/b][/i]

5. Do you think the legal drinking age should be lowered?? ( I dunno about other countries but you can answer this if you want to) [b][i]I'm 13 and i drink sometimes.... *shrugs* i dont need the law lowered...[/b][/i]

6. Who's worse?? Bin Laden or Tim McVeigh (ah, I dont care if he's already dead) [b][i]Bin Laden... for the slaying of thousands on Sept 11th... and for killing my cousin on that day...[/b][/i]

7. If you were forced to join the military, would you injure yourself, skip town, or go right ahead and sign up?? [b][i]Sign up... [/b][/i]

8. If you are (not that I'm saying you're in it) in the black market business, what do you think is the easiest thing to sell?? [b][i]Heroin, Opium, Mary Jane... Small Arms...[/b][/i]

9. Do lead a good life (and I don't really need a reason)?? [b][i]I believe you're asking do i lead a good life.... and i dont really...[/b][/i]

10. (Let's see on how many greedy people are here) If $1 billion landed right in front of your house and you had to give half of it to charity, would you give it or take it and move to somewhere where you can spend it like crazy??? [b][i]Give half to charity... i'd still have 500 million dollars...[/b][/i][/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i]
[B]

Well, what is a Berserk EVA? I honestly don't know.

You don't have to call me crazy, I alredy know. [/B][/QUOTE]

ugh, go ask Seph. He'll give you a better description then I ever could.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]

ugh, go ask Seph. He'll give you a better description then I ever could. [/B][/QUOTE]

Okay, will do, sir!

I have a feeling that it has something to do with a bomb or explosives.

[SIZE=1][B]1. If you were dropped right in the middle of Afghanistan during a battle, what would you do??[/B]

Probably run around screaming or something.

[B]2. What do you think is worse and why?? A berserk EVA or VX (the most strongest nerve gas)??[/B]

The Nerve Gas I suppose. But I wouldn't want to be on the wrong side of an EVA either.

[B]3. What is hell to you?? (i.e. my lunch table)[/B]

Umm.... Did you ever read "1984" that would be my hell.

[B]4. Would you rather have a Communistic or Anarchism gov't??[/B]

Communistic, even though the concept of communism was taken way out of context with the leaders of the past, I belive that if done correctly communism would be the best form of government. But that isn't going to ever happen so never mind.

[B]5. Do you think the legal drinking age should be lowered?? ( I dunno about other countries but you can answer this if you want to)[/B]

I don't drink, so it doesn't make much of a difference to me.

[B]6. Who's worse?? Bin Laden or Tim McVeigh (ah, I dont care if he's already dead)[/B]

These are all rather unpleasant questions, pass.

[B]7. If you were forced to join the military, would you injure yourself, skip town, or go right ahead and sign up??[/B]

I would sign up, but only if I don't have to kill anybody (because killing is wrong!)

[B]8. If you are (not that I'm saying you're in it) in the black market business, what do you think is the easiest thing to sell??[/B]

What kind of question is this? I suppode drugs would be the easiest thing to sell.

[B]9. Do lead a good life (and I don't really need a reason)???[/B]

I try my best to, lets just leave it at that.

[B]10. (Let's see on how many greedy people are here) If $1 billion landed right in front of your house and you had to give half of it up charity, would you give it or take it and move to somewhere where you can spend it like crazy??? [/B]

Wait you mean I get a half billion dollars for doing nothing? Cool! I would give half of it up to charity, I don't have any use for 1 billion dollars, I don't think I could ever spend that much money anyway.[/SIZE]

Scream like a little girl to distract the Afghanis, then blow them away
VX. Watching a berserk EVA would be sweet
Life without Stacy
Communist
No. There should actually be stricter penalties for minors that violate it, too.
bin Laden
Technically I already have. I had to register for the draft once I turned 18. Assuming my draft number was picked, I'd probably freak out, do nothing but spend all my time with Stacy, then pack up and leave. Once in training, I'd purposely flunk out.
Canadian Toilets
Yes yes yes yes yes! ^_^x
Half a billion is still quite a lot to me. It'd buy me a car or two, pay the insurance on it/them, upgrade/modify the parts on it/them, and I'd still have a lot left to buy some other things for myself, my family, and Stacy. What I didn't spend, I'd put in the bank so it would grow, then I could later buy a house

We sure have some very interesting answers. Especially the last one. Man, it's amazing on how many people try to cover up their greed (j/k).
But really, do you think these questions are a lot better than the last ones??
I know some of them are confusing, but still, it's all I came up with. I'll try to get some more decent ones later on.

[B]I thought on making my choice survey but I recalled that I made 3 in the past. So I'll try something new. My Choice and Opinon Survey.

1. If you were dropped right in the middle of Afghanistan during a battle, what would you do?? [color=red]find a place to hide, I wouldn't want to scream or panic. [/color]

[color=red] VX, I just chose one, I don't know what these are [/color]
[color=red] Listen to my mom lecture [/color]

[color=red] Anarchism, I lived under Communist government before. It is terrible. [/color]

[color=red] Yes, 18 is good. [/color]
[color=red]Bin Ladin [/color]
[color=red] Go sign up [/color]

[color=red] Human skeleton [/color]

[color=red] huh? [/color]
[color=red]half is too little, that is the money I didn't work for, so I would give 90% to charity. I'm so greedy. [/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

1. If you were dropped right in the middle of Afghanistan during a battle, what would you do?? [COLOR=purple]I'd use some sort of teleportation method to teleport back home. Or I would use my hightened senses to track down Binladin. Hey, I just suddenly appeared in Afghanistan, anythings possible...[/COLOR]

2. What do you think is worse and why?? A berserk EVA or VX (the most strongest nerve gas)?? [COLOR=chocolate]Ummm.... EVA's I guess...[/COLOR]

[COLOR=orangered]School, wrestling practice, and a place far underground where evil people go.[/COLOR]

4. Would you rather have a Communistic or Anarchism gov't??[COLOR=green]Communist. Then I'd lead an uprising thatwould overthrow the government.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=deeppink]No. Most adults can't even handle drinking responsibiltys.[/COLOR]

6. Who's worse?? Bin Laden or Tim McVeigh (ah, I dont care if he's already dead)[COLOR=coral]Bin Laden.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]I wouldn't go. They have no right.[/COLOR]

8. If you are (not that I'm saying you're in it) in the black market business, what do you think is the easiest thing to sell?? A black crayon.

9. Do lead a good life (and I don't really need a reason)???[COLOR=royalblue]That aint for me to decide.[/COLOR]

10. (Let's see on how many greedy people are here) If $1 billion landed right in front of your house and you had to give half of it tp charity, would you give it or take it and move to somewhere where you can spend it like crazy??? [COLOR=skyblue]I'd give all but 1 Million dollers to a credible charity. 1 Million is more then I'd ever need.[/COLOR]

I would run around screaming and laughing and hope to God they'd kill me.
Neither, because if either can kill me, I'd be happy.
My entire existance.
Anarchism. It would be more fun.
No, because too many teenagers are already drinking anyway. But whatever.
McVeigh.
Join, and hope I'd be killed in the service.
Dead bodies.
Yeah...but everything still goes wrong.
I'd give ALL of it away except for enough to hire someone to kill me. [/B][/QUOTE]
Yeah, there's the psycho maniac depressed lady's response.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Queen Asuka [/i]
[B]Can't you tell I'm a little depressed again today? But I think life's about to begin picking up for me. I need it, too. I'm slap out of happiness. [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Ahh, I know what I'd do with the 1/2 a million I stored away, I'd buy Asuka some happiness!!! I'd have to find it first though, but aren't you glad I stored some of that money away?? lol :D[/SIZE]

I would hunt down and assassante bin laden

umm.....a berserk EVA

School.....we learn nothing just kill brain cells

ummm Anarchy...Communisuim is bad....even though anarchy isn't a goverment...

Dosn't matter people will do what they want no matter what the law says...

Me

I would sign up and take officers training then quit....I have no love for the military but love battle stragys and tactics....

Americans in America.....

What life?

10. (Let's see on how many greedy people are here) If $1 billion landed right in front of your house and you had to give half of it up charity, would you give it or take it and move to somewhere where you can spend it like crazy???

I would donate half of it then put the other half into advancing the space program.....I want to go to space!!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]Ahh, I know what I'd do with the 1/2 a million I stored away, I'd buy Asuka some happiness!!! I'd have to find it first though, but aren't you glad I stored some of that money away?? lol :D[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

Oh my gosh, that is so sweet! Just saying that made me feel a little bit happy. It's people like you that make other people's days go a little bit better. Thanks so much for saying it! :D

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Queen Asuka [/i]
[B]Oh my gosh, that is so sweet! Just saying that made me feel a little bit happy. It's people like you that make other people's days go a little bit better. Thanks so much for saying it! :D[/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Lol, no problem, you're very welcome. It makes me a bit happier knowing I made someone else happy :)

Need more questions to answer!! Come on Ice Dragon! lol :D[/SIZE]