OtakuBoards

The Choice and Opinion Survey

Ice Dragon v2

1. If you were dropped right in the middle of Afghanistan during a battle, what would you do?
I'd raise hell on the Taliban...

2. What do you think is worse and why? A berserk EVA or VX?
VX, no doubt...

3. What is hell to you?
The worst place you can even imagine...

4. Would you rather have a Communistic or Anarchism gov't?
Communistic, since they have at least some laws...

5. Do you think the legal drinking age should be lowered?
Yeah, to 18. Has anyone noticed that when you're 18 you are old enough to go to jail or war, but too young to drink?

6. Who's worse?? Bin Laden or Tim McVeigh?
Bin Laden...

7. If you were forced to join the military, would you injure yourself, skip town, or go right ahead and sign up??
I'd walk up to the General and I'd say "F. You"...

8. If you are (not that I'm saying you're in it) in the black market business, what do you think is the easiest thing to sell??
Fake FBI badges..

9. Do lead a good life (and I don't really need a reason)???
What?

10. (Let's see on how many greedy people are here) If $1 billion landed right in front of your house and you had to give half of it up charity, would you give it or take it and move to somewhere where you can spend it like crazy???

I'd give all except $1 million. Then I'd use that money to pay all my bills and the rest I'd spend on friends and family...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i]
[B]I thought on making my choice survey but I recalled that I made 3 in the past. So I'll try something new. My Choice and Opinon Survey.
Let's see on how many people can answer these set of questions.

1. If you were dropped right in the middle of Afghanistan during a battle, what would you do??

2. What do you think is worse and why?? A berserk EVA or VX (the most strongest nerve gas)??

3. What is hell to you?? (i.e. my lunch table)

4. Would you rather have a Communistic or Anarchism gov't??

5. Do you think the legal drinking age should be lowered?? ( I dunno about other countries but you can answer this if you want to)

6. Who's worse?? Bin Laden or Tim McVeigh (ah, I dont care if he's already dead)

7. If you were forced to join the military, would you injure yourself, skip town, or go right ahead and sign up??

8. If you are (not that I'm saying you're in it) in the black market business, what do you think is the easiest thing to sell??

10. (Let's see on how many greedy people are here) If $1 billion landed right in front of your house and you had to give half of it tp charity, would you give it or take it and move to somewhere where you can spend it like crazy??? [/B][/QUOTE]

1. look around in confusion, then bury myself in the sand. wait, do i have weapons?
2. uhh, don't know what the first one is.
3. hell is my parents' house.
4. are you kidding, i used to be an anarchist!
5. i think the drinking age should be lowered to 18, b/c as they say "if you can elect a president & die for your country, you should be able to take a drink."
6. they're equally bad.
7. i'd plead exemption for religious purposes (that's legal).
8. drugs, of course.
9. i hope so.
10. $1 billion & i have to give half to charity? i'd still have $500 million left, i think i could afford to give a little.

1. If you were dropped right in the middle of Afghanistan during a battle, what would you do??

[color=crimson][size=1]I have absolutely no idea. I'd probably head to a major city to escape the Taliban.[/color][/size]

2. What do you think is worse and why?? A berserk EVA or VX (the most strongest nerve gas)??

[color=crimson][size=1]VX, if I didn't have a gas mask. At least with a beserk EVA unit, I could try to hide or something.[/color][/size]

[color=crimson][size=1]Intolerance/ignorance/stupidity are hell to me. But if you're asking about a place...hmm...I have no idea. I'll have to get back to you on that one.[/color][/size]

[color=crimson][size=1]If a government is er..."Anarchism", then it's not a government. lol. So I'd take a Communicstic government instead.[/color][/size]

5. Do you think the legal drinking age should be lowered?? ( I dunno about other countries but you can answer this if you want to)

[color=crimson][size=1]In Australia, the legal drinking age is 18. You can do anything at 18; enter nightclubs, bars etc. So if it's not 18 in America, it should be ;)[/color][/size]

6. Who's worse?? Bin Laden or Tim McVeigh (ah, I dont care if he's already dead)

[color=crimson][size=1]bin Laden. Simply because he killed more people and has trained thousands upon thousands to do the same. At least there's only one Tim McVeigh.[/color][/size]

[color=crimson][size=1]I'm not sure. I think I would join. But I would only want to join if my own country was being attacked. I don't know if I'd be so happy about dying for another country.[/color][/size]

[color=crimson][size=1]Probably pirated games. Heaps of people sell those.[/color][/size]

[color=crimson][size=1]Yeah, I think so. I am still at that transitional phase between high school and the real world, but I'm starting to cross over. lol.

So yeah, I think I'm happy with my life. :)[/color][/size]

10. (Let's see on how many greedy people are here) If $1 billion landed right in front of your house and you had to give half of it tp charity, would you give it or take it and move to somewhere where you can spend it like crazy???

[color=crimson][size=1]If $1 billion landed infront of my house...I wouldn't give anything to charity.

I would instead use $500 million to set up my OWN charity. That way, I could make sure that the money was going where I wanted and that I'm helping people who are truly in need. The other $500 million would be divided up between myself and my family and friends. :)[/color][/size]

[FONT=century gothic] In the middle of Afghanistan during a battle, eh? Is this the geographic middle, or what? For all I know, that's a lake, or someone's basement... Assuming you mean, in the middle of said battle, I'd probably get killed, and right quick, too. Although i find it highly unlikely to happen. Like Nerdsy said...anything's possible.[/FONT]

[FONT=century gothic] Erhm....I'll go with the nerve gas on this one.[/FONT]

[FONT=century gothic]Eh, I'm Lutheran, most of you...well, those of you who participated in the 'organized religion' topic.... know that. So, in a strictly religious sense, Hell is separation from God. That's how I've been taught.

On a lighter note, i would have to say my first hour World History class. I love history, but glory... o.O That class is awful.[/FONT]

[FONT=century gothic] How is anarchy a government? Ah, well...[/FONT]

[FONT=century gothic]Heh...lovely Catch-22 situation here.

If you wait until you're legal, you're responsible enough to drink at a younger age.

If you don't wait until you're legal, then you are not responsible enough to drink, and I hope to God that no one here every goes DUI.[/FONT]

[FONT=century gothic]Not my place to judge. And I hope it never is.... [/FONT]

[FONT=century gothic]I'd join up. I suppose. I don't imagine i would be at all happy about it....[/FONT]

[FONT=century gothic]Erhm....fake stuff....or something...it's not a subject that I've ever really thought about before. [/FONT]

[FONT=century gothic]I suppose I do. Again, I don't know that it's really my place to judge... I do my best. And hey, I have fun, too.[/FONT]

10. (Let's see on how many greedy people are here) If $1 billion landed right in front of your house and you had to give half of it tp charity, would you give it or take it and move to somewhere where you can spend it like crazy???

[FONT=century gothic]That is a heck of a lot of money. Where did it come from? Why is it there? Who's forcing you to give half of it up? So many questions.... [/FONT]

[B]1. If you were dropped right in the middle of Afghanistan during a battle, what would you do??[/B]
I would find a place to hide and hope I didn't get shot. In the unlikely event I survived appearing in the middle of a pitched battle I would run away!!!! Try and cross the border.

[B]2. What do you think is worse and why?? A berserk EVA or VX (the most strongest nerve gas)??[/B]
Don't know what an EVA is but nerve gas souonds bad enough.

[B]3. What is hell to you?? (i.e. my lunch table)[/B]
Being forced to re-live for all eternity the worst moments of my life.

[B]4. Would you rather have a Communistic or Anarchism gov't??[/B]
Communism I guess but neither sounds very nice.

[B]5. Do you think the legal drinking age should be lowered?? ( I dunno about other countries but you can answer this if you want to)[/B]
Here in the UK it is 18 anyway but I think it should be the same in other countries as well. People will always drink under age whatever the limit but 21 seems a lille excessive.

[B]6. Who's worse?? Bin Laden or Tim McVeigh (ah, I dont care if he's already dead)[/B]
I don't believe any person has the right to take the life of another, no matter what his perceived crime. Anyone who kills is truly evil so in my eyes they are all as bad as each other (that goes for McVeighs executioners as well)

[B]7. If you were forced to join the military, would you injure yourself, skip town, or go right ahead and sign up??[/B]
I would do what my garndad did in WW2 and become a conscientious(SP?) objector. I would sign up for bomb disposal or something like that.....I'm not affraid to die but I will never kill.

[B]8. If you are (not that I'm saying you're in it) in the black market business, what do you think is the easiest thing to sell??[/B]
Drugs, mobile phones, credit cards, VCR's etc...

[B][9. Do lead a good life (and I don't really need a reason)???[/B]
Honestly.......in the past no, but I've had my karma and I'm making amends now.

[B]10. (Let's see on how many greedy people are here) If $1 billion landed right in front of your house and you had to give half of it tp charity, would you give it or take it and move to somewhere where you can spend it like crazy??? [/B]
Give half away of course!! Come on, who could really spend $500 million dollars!!