OtakuBoards

can someone help me plz

chaoschris89

[color=gray][size=1]Your signature should stay under the (edit: ) [b]5[/b]00 character limit as for text. When it comes to a banner. This could be any image file that you have uploaded on a site or server. The image can't be more than 500 pixels in the width and 100 pixels in the height though.

Hope this helped. By the way, welcome :3[/color][/size]

[color=gray][size=1]If you want to use a banner on OtakuBoards just upload it here. Just edit your last post (the edit button is in the bottom right of your post) and go down a bit until you see a button: 'Manage Attachments'. Click on this one and voila, you can upload your banner on here. (you can only use the stuff you upload here, on these forums).

If you want to use the banner on other sites aswell, you may want to use a host like 250free.com or bighosting.net[/color][/size]

Okay, I'm going to close this as soon as I reply, and if you have any further questions, please feel free to PM me. This thread has gone on long enough with the thought in mind that this really doesn't qualify as a thread that portrays artwork for people to critique. ~_^

I couldn't really tell whether you were originally talking about signature as in the bit that goes below your post, or signature as in the banner in your signature, but if you wanted to know how to upload your banner, I suggest you read [url="http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=42879"]this thread[/url] (
When you talk about which format you want to save it in (assuming we're talking about banners), you can use .jpg, .jpeg, .gif, or .png. Start a new thread, upload the banner as Boo described, and ask for critique, then follow the link I gave you and use those instructions.