nintendo_freak Posted November 18, 2001 Posted November 18, 2001 Is The Controller Cord Length For Game Cube The Same As N64?
Kuja Posted November 18, 2001 Posted November 18, 2001 [SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]i think it is 9 ft... thou it could only be 6 :([/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Fall Posted November 18, 2001 Posted November 18, 2001 I'm pretty sure it's 9 ft. PS. nintendo_freak: Why do you always post with a capital letter for each word? Just curious :drunk:
nintendo_freak Posted November 18, 2001 Author Posted November 18, 2001 'm pretty sure it's 9 ft. PS. nintendo_freak: Why do you always post with a capital letter for each word? Just curious ----------------------------------------------------------- Three Reasons:One I Think It Looks Cool:Two It's A Habit: Three I Have No Clue So Is It Longer Than N64's Cord?
Fall Posted November 18, 2001 Posted November 18, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by nintendo_freak [/i] [B]'m pretty sure it's 9 ft. PS. nintendo_freak: Why do you always post with a capital letter for each word? Just curious ----------------------------------------------------------- Three Reasons:One I Think It Looks Cool:Two It's A Habit: Three I Have No Clue So Is It Longer Than N64's Cord? [/B][/QUOTE] Yes, it is longer.........the N64 cord length is only 6 ft.
Desbreko Posted November 20, 2001 Posted November 20, 2001 I sure hope it's longer. I haven't heard from any reliable sources how long it is. I'll have to look around and see if I can find out. nintendo_freak: I used to have that problem too. I always use capital letters for the first letter in a word, when I'm naming files on my PC, so I'd either be doing that, or typing all in small letters. I finally broke that habit though.
Sephiroth Posted November 20, 2001 Posted November 20, 2001 methinks it is 9 ft, thats how long it looked when I used it....
NorykoAngelcry Posted November 20, 2001 Posted November 20, 2001 [EDIT] Ok. . since I am an idiot. . I will be the first to admit that I am/was wrong about this. It is actually 9 Feet. . for some reason, I measured wrong. . and . . well, I don't even know what I was thinking. I have the controller sitting next to me, and I still said it was only 6 feet. *smacks forehead* I actually just stood up now, and held it well above me head (I am about 6 feet exactly, and had to extend my hand fully above me head to stretch it to it's max length. . Soooooo. . . I am wrong. . ^_^ there. . I knew I could do it. . LOL [END EDIT]
boris Posted November 20, 2001 Posted November 20, 2001 i think its 9', or at least i read 9'. even though i could be wrong:whoops:
Break Posted November 21, 2001 Posted November 21, 2001 [SIZE=1]Hmm... I didn't know that it was 9ft, that's pretty long. Why don't you just use your GBA for a controller (if you have one), but you need a special lead thingy... I'm gonna buy one.[/SIZE]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now