OtakuBoards

Bell Ringer of Notre Dame [M - VLS]

Sakura

[b][font=Verdana]OOC: [/font][/b][font=Verdana]As you can probably tell from the title, this is slightly inspired by the movie ?The Hunchback of Notre Dame? by Disney, since I saw it for the first time a couple of nights ago. Yeah, I know its an old movie, but I've never seen it before now.[/font]

[font=Verdana][color=Navy]The sound of heavy, yet swift footsteps are heard crunching through the thick snow, accompanied by the sound of pounding hoofs and heavy breathing from a horse giving chase. A woman is seen running as quickly as she can, in her arms is a bundle of cloth concealing something inside. A black mount is seen galloping as the rider kicks it in the sides to make it speed up.[/color][/font][font=Verdana][color=Navy][/color][/font][color=Navy]

[/color] [font=Verdana][color=Navy]The woman approaches the large doors of the cathedral, she tries it but the door is locked tight.[/color][/font][font=Verdana][color=Navy][/color][/font][color=Navy]

[b][font=Verdana]?Sanctuary! Please, give me sanctuary!? [/font][/b][/color] [font=Verdana][color=Navy]she pleads as the man on the horse approaches.[/color][/font][font=Verdana][color=Navy][/color][/font][color=Navy]

[/color] [font=Verdana][color=Navy]The man looks down on her with a frown and pulls the cloth bundle out of her arms. The woman protests and tries to get it back. The man pushes her roughly and she lands on the steps of the cathedral. He examines the cloth and pulls it away, revealing a baby softly cradled inside.[/color][/font][color=Navy]

[b][font=Verdana]?A baby? No, an inhuman babe. It will be the curse of me, I shall kill it now.? [/font][/b][/color] [font=Verdana][color=Navy]He says, holding the now crying babe over the well.[/color][/font][font=Verdana][color=Navy][/color][/font][color=Navy]

[b][font=Verdana]?Stop!? [/font][/b][/color] [font=Verdana][color=Navy]cried the Father of the church as he emerged from his cathedral.[/color][/font][font=Verdana][color=Navy][/color][/font][color=Navy]

[b][font=Verdana]?'Tis an unholy daemon, I am sending it to Hell where it belongs.? [/font][/b][/color] [font=Verdana][color=Navy]he proclaims.[/color][/font][font=Verdana][color=Navy][/color][/font][color=Navy]

[b][font=Verdana]?You have killed its mother, I will not allow you to kill the innocent babe too. You must care for it and raise it as your own seeing as you killed its mother.? [/font][/b][/color] [font=Verdana][color=Navy]the Father told.[/color][/font][color=Navy]

[b][font=Verdana]?Fine?Let it stay here, in your church.?[/font][/b][b][font=Verdana][/font][/b]

[b][font=Verdana]?Here? Where?? [/font][/b][/color] [font=Verdana][color=Navy]the Father asked.[/color][/font][font=Verdana][color=Navy][/color][/font][color=Navy]

[b][font=Verdana]?I don?t care, anywhere where it will be kept locked away, where no one else can see it. Perhaps the bell tower, it will be your bell ringer when it is older.? [/font][/b][/color] [font=Verdana][color=Navy]The man said, turning his horse.[/color][/font][font=Verdana][color=Navy][/color][/font][color=Navy]

[/color] [font=Verdana][color=Navy]As the black mount trotted past the Father, the man dropped the bundle of cloth and babe into his arms, then left.[/color][/font][color=Navy]

-----------------------------------------------

[/color] [font=Verdana][color=Navy]Okay, that?s the introduction, which is based off the one shown in the movie. I?ll be playing the bell ringer. She isn?t a hunchback and isn?t ugly, just she isn?t human. The man is the Frollo figure that someone can play, just PM me about it. The Father will be an NPC controlled by me.[/color][/font][color=Navy]

[b]You don't have to know anything about the movie, it's just vaguely based off it.[/b]

[/color] [font=Verdana][color=Navy]This is set in Notre Dame, Paris like the movie. There will only be four others besides my character and the Frollo character. See the underground thread for information about character types.[/color][/font][font=Verdana][color=Navy][/color][/font][color=Navy]

[/color] [font=Verdana][color=Navy]If you want to ask questions address them in the Underground thread or PM me, either way works fine for me.[/color][/font][font=Verdana][color=Navy][/color][/font][color=Navy]

[/color] [font=Verdana][color=Navy]Sign Up Sheet:[/color][/font][font=Verdana][color=Navy][/color][/font][color=Navy]

[b][font=Verdana]Name:[/font][/b]

[b][font=Verdana]Age:[/font][/b][/color] [font=Verdana][color=Navy] [Make sure it suits your character type][/color][/font][color=Navy]

[b][font=Verdana]Gender:[/font][/b][/color] [font=Verdana][color=Navy] [Male or Female, not too hard right?][/color][/font][color=Navy]

[b][font=Verdana]Character Type/CT:[/font][/b][/color] [font=Verdana][color=Navy] [see underground thread][/color][/font][color=Navy]

[b][font=Verdana]Appearance:[/font][/b][/color] [font=Verdana][color=Navy] [Picture or good description, make sure it matches your CT, it has to suit Paris, and it is olden remember, so like no Japanese clothes or something.][/color][/font][color=Navy]

[b][font=Verdana]Personality:[/font][/b][/color] [font=Verdana][color=Navy] [Just a few sentences on how you act around others][/color][/font][color=Navy]

[b][font=Verdana]Biography:[/font][/b][/color] [font=Verdana][color=Navy] [This isn?t big, just your ?crime?, how you were seen and chased to the cathedral. You enter and cry ?Sanctuary!? and you?re trapped inside, that?s when you meet each other and will meet my character.][/color][/font][font=Verdana][color=Navy][/color][/font][color=Navy]

[b][font=Verdana]Name:[/font][/b][/color] [font=Verdana][color=Navy] Rogue [no surname since she doesn?t know][/color][/font][color=Navy]

[b][font=Verdana]Age:[/font][/b][/color] [font=Verdana][color=Navy] 20[/color][/font][font=Verdana][color=Navy][/color][/font][color=Navy]

[b][font=Verdana]Gender:[/font][/b][/color] [font=Verdana][color=Navy] Female[/color][/font][font=Verdana][color=Navy][/color][/font][color=Navy]

[b][font=Verdana]CT:[/font][/b] [font=Verdana]Bell[/font][/color] [font=Verdana][color=Navy] Ringer, trapped in the bell tower from birth[/color][/font][color=Navy]

[b][font=Verdana]Appearance:[/font][/b][/color] [font=Verdana][color=Navy][url="http://img253.echo.cx/img253/5082/05redscarf1zr.jpg"] Here[/url], just remove the outer, metal gloves on her hands, she still wears the long brown gloves you can kind of see.[/color][/font][font=Verdana][color=Navy][/color][/font][color=Navy]

[b][font=Verdana]Personality:[/font][/b][/color] [font=Verdana][color=Navy] Rogue wishes she could go down into the streets below but she has been trapped in the bell tower since she can remember. She wishes for friends, but the only people she?s been able to talk to so far are her master [the Frollo character] and the Father of the cathedral. But she loves the bells and feels she has a relationship with each one. She watches everyone below with longing, she is a faithful, loyal person and kind, but will protect anyone dear to her with her life. She is an acrobatic person and climbs and jumps around everywhere.[/color][/font][color=Navy]

[b][font=Verdana]Biography: [/font][/b][/color] [font=Verdana][color=Navy]Rogue never knew her parents, her master told her that she was abandoned at birth by her mother, she believes him because there has been no one to tell her otherwise.[/color][/font][color=Navy]

[/color] [font=Verdana][color=Navy]She doesn?t know that the reason her master wishes for her to be kept locked away is that she possesses enormous power that could destroy the world, which her master wants and is waiting until the power is matured before extracting the power from her. But unknown to everyone is that the powers will change from destruction to restoration/healing if she experiences true love with another and has her love returned.

[b][color=black]OOC: [/color][/b][color=black]This is a little rushed since I have to go, please sign up, and make sure you check the Underground thread for the CTs.[/color][/color][/font]

okiday im here!

[color=darkorange][b]Name:[/b] Quinn[/color]
[color=darkorange][b]Age:[/b] 23[/color]
[color=darkorange][b]Gender:[/b] Male[/color]
[color=darkorange][b]CT:[/b] Thief[/color]
[color=darkorange][b]Appearance:[/b] Attachment (no sword and darker clothes that cover his body. His hair is short and spikey.[/color]

[color=darkorange][b]Personality:[/b] When alone he is rather relaxed and calm. When with others though he is tense, suspicious and sometimes even paranoid. He looks calm but most of the time is the opposite inside. Once he gets to know people he halfway trusts them. Since childhood he has never trusted anyone. He figures they are either after what money he has or they just want to use him to get things they want. It will talk more than plain words to break through his brick wall of protection. To get trust from him is almost impossible. This is why he has been alone all his life. And being alone so long causes him to not trust people which makes an unfortunate loop.[/color]

[color=darkorange][b]Bio:[/b] Quinn was young when both his parents died of some unknown sickness. He realized that to survived he would have to do things differently. He started off by stealing small bits of food and then as he got older learned to steal more things like money and objects that could be sold to very curious characters hiding in the shadows waiting to make a profit.[/color]

[color=darkorange]One day though he was doing his daily routines and went to sell something to a shadey character. The one thing the character didnt know was that Quinn normally stole back the items and sold them to other people to make more money. One day a he lost track and started to steal an item back when the vendor was having lunch but Quinn was so tired from a night of steal to notice the vendor returning. He was caught and called at. He knew he had to run. Which led him to the cathedral.[/color]

Its been a while since i played a male character. I hope this is ok.

Name: Melchior
CT: Captain of the Guards
Appearance: Attachments
Personality: Melchior is usually quiet and keeps to himself. It is hard to tell his expression because of the mask he wears so his mood is hard to judge. Whenever he is called to duty, he takes his job seriously, usually showing no mercy. However he has a softspot for those whom he trusts.
Bio: Will have to do later.

OOC: Don't worry...I'll finish later but I gotta get some rest soon