OtakuBoards

Photoshop, Annie?

Annie

[color=darkgreen]Yes. I've attempted to manipulate a drawing of mine. It's..different coming from me. I guess it's just the victim to my emotional stability at the moment, lol.

Let me know what you think.[/color]

[color=#D6A204]Wow, Annie. That's most cool. ^_^

I love it, though I'd be interested to see the unmodified drawing too. But the way it is, I like it.

The colouring looks great and the gesture is most cool. Proportions look good and I think that the use of colour is pretty appropriate (as in, the choice of colour). He seems oddly familiar. ~_^[/color]

[color=darkslateblue] As James said, all the proportions look good and the coloring is very nice as well. I like the tophat, lol. :3 It's great!

But I'm not really digging the filter that you put on it, or the background. I'd also like to see it unmodified, if it was possible.

Other than that, awesome job. :)[/color]

• 1 month later...
[color=#550000][font=tahoma]Well, it isn't Photoshop manipulated [yet], but is still a thread for me to post artworks..so here's another I'm very, very fond of. His name is yet to be determined, but I lovingly named him "Blind Demon". It would be prettier if it were in Japanese (so if anyone could toss me a bone, I'd be most appreciative, lol).

The image is big, so be warned:

[url]http://img64.echo.cx/img64/9103/ninja0rk.jpg[/url]

He was a request drawing for my beloved, Zabuza (aka Silpheed). Here's to you, my da'ling.[/color][/font]

[SIZE=1]Aaw, he?s adorable, I love him! He looks like one of those badass characters that would totally mess with his enemies? heads before blowing (or slicing) them to bits. Gotta love those kinds of characters.

I love the way he looks in the foreground and can't see anything really wrong with that, the only thing that irks me slightly is that image at the back. The arm looks like it's pulling him away, and I'm sure it's supposed to look like that, it just looks a little too small considering the size of his head (Which looks great)

Apart from what I mentioned above I adore this picture. His expressions are just great.[/SIZE]

• 2 weeks later...
[font=tahoma]Well, here's my attempt to try and alter a picture that isn't mine. I wanted to accomplish something with this one, it may seem pretty shocking, but it is supposed to capture an essence of innocense and curiousity. It's a bad way to portray both, but that is the point. Children shouldn't be subjected to this, but it happens. And it's sad.

[img]http://img151.echo.cx/img151/5998/prettyones29vv.jpg[/img]

I'm not happy with the font. I am not gifted with fonting, so it upsets me. I have the same picture without the font..and I probably should have stuck to that one ^_^; [/font]