OtakuBoards

Lost

Manic Webb

Death Lists, yay! (I wish I had a Death [i]Note[/i] for Kate. :|)

Spoiler tags for no particular reason:

[spoiler]1. Ben
2. Charlie
3. Mikhail
4. Juliet
5. Naomi
6. Tom
7. Desmond
8. Kate
9. Alex
10. Claire

My reasoning for putting Ben and Charlie high on the list hasn't changed. Dagger mentioning Mikhail in an earlier post reminded me someone [i]other[/i] than a main character could die (:p), and I think a second Mikhail death would actually take this time. Juliet... someone's going to be angry about her, on one side or the (O)ther. Naomi, I keep going back and forth on, but I put her up somewhat high just in case. Tom loves him some Ben, so I think he'll follow his leader to the grave. Desmond is on here if, for whatever reason, Charlie somehow survives his fate. Kate is on here because I want her to die, and I'm taking the rumor Ozy posted into account, but I don't think she'll die. Alex is someone who I think might get caught in the crossfire between the Survivors and the Others. Claire is on there as someone who will die if somehow both Charlie [i]and[/i] Desmond survive.[/spoiler]

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[spoiler]1. Ben
2. Charlie
3. Naomi
4. Sayid
5. Mikhail
6. Kate
7. Sawyer
8. Desmond
9. Tom
10. Juliet[/spoiler]

I, too, was not immune to wishful thinking.

[QUOTE=Shinmaru]
[spoiler] Tom loves him some Ben...[/spoiler][/QUOTE]
You win this thread. :laugh:

ETA: Okay, I did [i]not[/i] see that one coming. So who thinks [spoiler]he's actually dead?[/spoiler]

~Dagger~

I am hoping against hope that [spoiler]Locke was just kidding around[/spoiler] but who freaking knows with this show.

Just to throw my two cents in when it comes to Jack and Kate, generally I like them (good evening ladies and gentlemen, for tonight's performance I'll be playing the devil's advocate), but [spoiler]Jack's line about catching up made me want to punch him in the face. Duh!

Anyway, what did you guys think about Jacob, the age-defying Richard, and Ben's backstory? While the killing of fathers has been quite lovely, Ben's was particularly amusing if only because it's [i]that[/i] Roger. As soon as I saw the "work man" label on his jumpsuit thingy I applauded. Couldn't help myself.

I'm wondering what happened to Anna, and why the island whispers to Ben. Any thoughts?[/spoiler]

[spoiler]Annie[/spoiler] will probably be back in some form or another. I've seen a few crackpot theories about her [spoiler]growing up to be Kate or Penny,[/spoiler] although with this show, who knows what's really crackpot and what's plausible?

Speaking of which--did any of you guys read the spoilers coming out of AICN? After they posted (and then pulled?--I'm not clear on the details) some vague tidbits about the finale, one of their sources or something began to post much more detailed information. I stayed away, on the chance that they actually were spoilers. The consensus seems to be that what was said makes a lot of sense but could still be a foiler of some kind. Man, so much Net intrigue...

Tonight's going to be a Charlie episode, no?

~Dagger~

[quote name='Dagger']Tonight's going to be a Charlie episode, no?[/quote]

Yep. I'm betting [spoiler]it will turn about to be another one of those episodes where a Charlie death is teased but doesn't actually happen. If Charlie dies, it will definitely happen in the season finale, I think.[/spoiler]

The amount of people posting spoilers around the 'net is frightening. STOP TEMPTING ME.

EDIT: Also, [spoiler]Locke definitely isn't dead. Carlton Cuse has been teasing a showdown between Locke and Jack, and it'd be a bit difficult for that to go down if Locke were six feet under.[/spoiler]

That made me tear up. And I haven't liked [spoiler]Charlie[/spoiler] since season 1! It's not enough for [spoiler]him to die... now he has to get tortured first?[/spoiler] :(

Do y'all think [spoiler]those women are Others or from Naomi's crew?[/spoiler]

~Dagger~

[COLOR=DarkOrange][SIZE=1][QUOTE=Dagger]That made me tear up. And I haven't liked [spoiler]Charlie[/spoiler] since season 1! It's not enough for [spoiler]him to die... now he has to get tortured first?[/spoiler] :(

Do y'all think [spoiler]those women are Others or from Naomi's crew?[/spoiler]

~Dagger~[/QUOTE]

[spoiler]Others, in my opinion. Of course, I am of the belief that Naomi is lying through her teeth for some reason, so who knows[/spoiler].

And yeah, it made me tear up too. The music, the lighting, the setting...it was all perfect. And I actually thought [spoiler]Desmond was going to go in instead.[/spoiler] That would have made me sad. I mean, even more sad. I love [spoiler]Charlie[/spoiler], but [spoiler]Desmond[/spoiler] is an obsession. >> I am a sad fangirl. *changes signature and avatar in light of this*

The trailers for the finale make it look like it's going to be same-old-same-old for the finales: several different plotlines all converging in a messy train-wreck of chaos. Which I adore. I [i]don't[/i] feel happy about the [spoiler]tent shooting crew[/spoiler]. It definitely looks like they get caught, and I don't see all three of them coming out of it alive. [spoiler]I'm betting Sayid dies in that encounter. Jin has Sun, Bernard has Rose, Sayid doesn't really have anyone on the Island anymore. Plus Naveen wants to leave.[/spoiler] D:

Also, anyone else thing something is....off with[spoiler] Penny[/spoiler], somehow?

But no matter what, Can. Not. Wait!
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

I was thinking actually that they brought [spoiler]Rose and Bernard back just in time for one of them to die. It just seems very convienent to me. But I kind of agree about the Sayid thing, too. He doesn't really have any open ends to tie up, and there was that little teaser clip of him on his knees in the preview trailer.

Which also reminds me.... was that Ben, already ahead of Jack and the camp? As in, "Hello, thank you for once again walking into my trap" kind of thing?[/spoiler]

At this point, I think that [spoiler]Desmond will die before Charlie does (as a hero and not a coward kind of deal), but that's not to say that Charlie doesn't get his *** kicked in the process. Poor kid. His little list was pretty heartbreaking.[/spoiler]

I also agree with Shin in that [spoiler]Locke is not quite dead yet.[/spoiler]

[quote name='Arcadia][spoiler']But I kind of agree about the Sayid thing, too. He doesn't really have any open ends to tie up, and there was that little teaser clip of him on his knees in the preview trailer.[/spoiler][/quote]

[spoiler]Sayid's still got Nadia (who Charlie saved from the robber, in case you didn't recognize her at first, which I didn't). She can't be popping up in all those flashbacks just so we can squeal to ourselves and shout, "ZOMG NADIA~" Then again, Libby's barely been touched since we found out Desmond got the boat from her, so who knows...

Really, I just don't want Sayid to die. He's pretty much one of the few people remaining on the island who has some actual sense.[/spoiler]

My mind was just blown in the best way possible.

Will edit in more comments when I stop flipping out.

ETA: Okay, forget the comment part, but here are some discussion points.

[spoiler]- Is this a fixed or variable future?
- Who's in the coffin? (Off-the-top-of-my-head possibilities: Sawyer, Locke, Juliet, Ben, Michael)
- Who is Kate's "he"? (Sawyer? Her & Sawyer's child?)
- How did Naomi's crew get the information etc. about Penny & Des?
- Do all of the Losties get off the island? (People who might manage to get left behind: those at the beach, Desmond, Locke, some of the others)
- Did Jack only mention his father because he was high?
- What cover story are he & everyone else giving the world?
- How awesome were Sayid's neck-snapping manuver and Hurley's pedal to the metal moment?
- Who, if anyone, is "screwing Jack"? :p
- Is there a deliberate reason for letting us see Walt despite the actor having visibly aged? (i.e. a timeline reason)
- Was Walt the smoke monster?
- Why isn't Future!Kate on the run?
- Why does she think that getting off the island was a good thing--or, rather, why does Jack think it was bad?
- Just how many lives does Patchy have!?[/spoiler]

And so on and so forth... :animestun

~Dagger~

[SIZE=1][QUOTE=Dagger]My mind was just blown in the best way possible.

Will edit in more comments when I stop flipping out.

ETA: Okay, forget the comment part, but here are some discussion points.

[spoiler]- Is this a fixed or variable future?
- Who's in the coffin? (Off-the-top-of-my-head possibilities: Sawyer, Locke, Juliet, Ben, Michael)
- Who is Kate's "he"? (Sawyer? Her & Sawyer's child?)
- How did Naomi's crew get the information etc. about Penny & Des?
- Do all of the Losties get off the island? (People who might manage to get left behind: those at the beach, Desmond, Locke, some of the others)
- Did Jack only mention his father because he was high?
- What cover story are he & everyone else giving the world?
- How awesome were Sayid's neck-snapping manuver and Hurley's pedal to the metal moment?
- Is there a deliberate reason for letting us see Walt despite the actor having visibly aged? (i.e. a timeline reason)
- Was Walt the smoke monster?
- Why isn't Future!Kate on the run?[/spoiler]

And so on and so forth... :animestun

~Dagger~[/QUOTE]

[spoiler]-I predict variable.
-Kate's "He" might be Sawyer. That was my sister and my theory.
-Sayid? WINWINWIN.
-Walt - Walt, I think, is a representation of the Island, just like when he appeared to Shannon when they were pushing the button.
-Coffin: Locke?
[/spoiler]

Now for my own spazzes:

[spoiler]
Charlie. ALL FREAKIN' SEASON I'm all "lol too obvious" and then they go and kill him. D:
Hurley and the Bus! YES! MADE OF MORE WIN. Although Tom. Sawyer, that was mean. I liked Tom. He had surrendered. My like-level of you is dropping again.
WHAT is this Temple Ben told his folks to go to?
What happens to get future!Jack off the island that makes him think it's so awful? That turns him into an alchoholic druggie ready to kill himself?
DES LIIIIIIVES! Though...if I were him I'd be somewhat emo right now. Down in a hatch with a buncha dead folks and news that the rescue you hoped for, struggled for, almost got someone [i]killed[/i] for and now [i]have[/i] had someone die for is not a good thing? Ouch. [/spoiler] Severe ouch, dude. The angsty-plot bunnies are calling my name, I must heed them....
[/SIZE]

Twenty minutes later and I'm still reeling. :animesmil

Holy crap, what a great way to end the season. The [spoiler]flash forward was [i]so[/i] well executed; Jack is going to be such a mess in the future lol. (Random note: Man, Jack gets all the bad hair. The beard is just brutally ugly, yuck.) As far as whether that future is fixed or variable... Charlie's death points to the future being ultimately fixed, and as things are right now, the survivors are definitely heading toward that future. But something tells me that they'll be able to change it.[/spoiler]

RESPONDING TO POINTS~

[spoiler]- Coffin: The theory I've read that makes the most sense so far is that Ben is the person who died. He's got no friends or family off the island, and it wouldn't be at all unusual for Kate to act the way she did if Jack suggested she go to Ben's funeral. As for Sergeant Suicidal, in the future it seems he becomes disturbed by the realization that Ben was right when he told him not to trust Naomi and to not use the radio. Jack's got nothing left in the outside world, and he wants desperately to return to the way things were on the island, where he was a respected leader and he had not one, but [i]two[/i] ladies comin' round his way. Ben is Jack's last link to the island, and once that's severed, Jack's got nothing left.

Of course, there are a whole set of questions that come along with this, the foremost being... how the hell does Ben survive long enough to die off the island? Why would Jack let him off the island when he said he'd kill Ben when the rescuers arrived? Who knows.

The only other option that makes sense to me right now is that Juliet is in the coffin. Really, I wouldn't put it beyond Kate to get all pissy at the idea of going to Jack's island girlfriend's funeral. But if it's Juliet's viewing, then why would nobody be there? She had family, most notably her sister (unless she dies or something).

EDIT: Now that I'm thinking clearer, I remember Jack saying that he was neither friend nor family to the deceased, so that would seem to count out Juliet, unless he had some sort of reason for hiding their relationship.

Dagger mentioned Locke as someone who could be the person in the coffin, and thinking about it, that makes almost as much sense as Ben. With Ben's authority crumbling and Locke's desire to keep everyone on the island, I don't think it's too farfetched to believe Locke could take over Ben's role as leader of the Others. With that, Locke could also end up being Jack's final link to the island, hence why Jack would be so upset at Locke's death despite the fact the two haven't exactly been friendly for a while.

The way the story is going right now, though, Ben being the dead person still makes the most sense to me. Ben told Jack not to use Naomi's radio to contact the outside, and Jack could look back on the decision to do that with intense regret, even though that really was the only logical thing to do at the time.

- Kate's "he": Sawyer makes the most sense. Could be her as-of-yet-unconfirmed/unborn child, but eh. I hope Kate has the kid on the island.

(By the way, the most depressing moment in the flash forward is the realization that Kate will probably live to get off the island. Argh. Kate gets a happy life of (possible) marriage and not being on the run from the law, while Jack ends up a total wreck? IS THERE NO JUSTICE??)

- Jack mentioning his father: HE'S ON DRUGS.

- Who's coming for everyone?: It ain't a rescue party, that's for sure. I'm sure this theory will probably be blown out of the water by the time Season 4 premieres, but I think there's a decent possibility Naomi was connected to Dharma. Who else would Ben think are "the bad guys"? The food drops and Kelvin and Desmond's work for Dharma in the hatch are somewhat solid proof Dharma wasn't finished with the island even after Ben helped the Others murder the island chapter of the Dharma Initiative, and now they could be making a move.

- Sayid: HOLY CRAP YES. That was a Jack Bauer-approved kill right there. I loved the look he gave Sawyer afterward, too, like, "Yeah, I did that." Also loved Hurley saving the day and utterly bulldozing what's his face; awesome ****, I felt so bad for Hurley after Sawyer told him to take a hike. Furthermore, a sad, yet awesome, moment when Sawyer shoots Tom. The guy totally had it coming for being such a colossal prick to the survivors in seasons 1 and 2, but he became so lovably goofy this season that it was sad to see him go. My brother and I will definitely miss cracking jokes about Mr. Tom's awkward hello to Jack that we turned into a catchphrase.

Godspeed, Tom.[/spoiler]

[center][IMG]http://www.nuestrasseries.com/images/lost/300px-Lost-mr_friendly.jpg[/IMG]
[spoiler]"I'm [strike]Tom[/strike] dead, by the way."[/spoiler][/center]

[spoiler]- Crazy stuff with Mikhail surviving yet again. The guy just won't die. If he's still alive after eating a grenade blast, then, well, I just don't know. I'm assuming he's dead though.

- CHAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRLLLLLIIIIIIEEEEEEEE. I believed in you all season, buddy, even when you got all clingy and possessive and creepy with Claire. Charlie was awesome taunting the Others ("It's Charlie! Tell him I said hi!"), and, as predicted, Charlie went out like a hero. Also, I think it's safe to say Penny's one hell of a lot closer to finding the island now...

- Ben getting the piss beaten out of him the entire second half was horribly hilarious. Best part was when Rousseau elbowed him in the jaw. Ouch. Another cool, violent moment was Locke knifing Naomi; sure showed how desperate he is to stay on the island, though I guess not quite desperate enough to own Jack.[/spoiler]

Lots of spoilers, yes! One final thing, however: Death list! Let's see how I did...

[spoiler]1. Ben (still alive for now)
2. Charlie (heroic death, +9 points)
3. Mikhail (assuming he ate it in the grenade blast, +8 points)
4. Juliet (still alive though totally ignored after Hurley saved everyone)
5. Naomi (dead and good riddance, +6 points)
6. Tom (dead btw, +5 points)
7. Desmond (still alive though weepy)
8. Kate (GOD DAMN IT STILL ALIVE)
9. Alex (still alive, nice reunion with mom)
10. Claire (still alive and her baby still has a giant-*** head)[/spoiler]

28 points, not bad. :p

Patchy.... dear god, I'm using that one forever now.

[spoiler]1. Coffin: I want to say that it's Locke in the coffin, but I don't think that he'd willingly leave the island unless the island is about to blow up or something (volcano? anyone?), and I really don't think Ben is going to live to see the future. What struck me about that, too, was the [i]neighborhood[/i] Jack was in - not exactly the Hamptons, you know? I was beginning to think that Michael and Walt just weren't coming back but now that Walt's been spotted again, and Mysterious Dead Person's service is being held in a predominantly black neighborhood.... it's a little suspicious.

2. Kate looked awful. Who the hell did her make-up? I'm guessing Sawyer as well, and I'm guessing that somehow everybody who was living questionable lives gets some kind of pardon or something.

3. What if Jack's father is alive - maybe the island brings him back to life? I know it's a little crazy, but Jack did see him. It could have been the whole illusion thing, but Locke's father was definitely on the island. And everybody who came to the island injured or sick in some way was cured. His father's body was in the plane, so it could happen. Although what he's being doing the whole time, who the **** knows.

4. Naomi being a part of Dharma is an interesting idea; the parachute drop and all of that seem reasonable enough. Ben is trying to protect the island from outsiders, and Dharma was trying to open it up and understand it; the people coming in probably want to exploit its special properties, bottle the water, do something crazy with it. Even if they aren't Dharma, it just seems like the next step in the same direction.

5. I really thought Bernard was going to die. I loved Rose's line, "I am a dentist. I am not Rambo." That woman is fantastic. Sayid and Hurley both kicked major *** and inspired enthusiastic applause from my house. The look on everyone's face when he snapped that dude's neck with his legs was just priceless. And you had to know that when Sawyer turned Hugo away, he wasn't really going to leave just like that. Good stuff.

6. I'm so glad Mikhail survived again, I think it's hysterical. "Patchy" is going to live forever. FOR-EHH-VERRR.

Okay, probably not, but I think he'll probably almost die a couple more times before they really and truly kill him off. It's just too good, and he's such a good bad guy - gotta love those crazy Russians. It'll be interesting to see whether or not his allegiance is still with Ben at the start of the new season, though, or if he's going to go renegade.

Creepy freaking eye, though.

7. "It's Charlie! Tell him I said hi!" Pretty effing funny. I'm glad he died back to his old, spunky self. Especially after making that list, though, you had to know he was going down. I think they did it in a great way, though part of me wants to say, "God damn it, you could of held your breath and swam out, you stupid posthumous rockstar!"

Desmond is going to get low after this, though. At least he knows Penny is looking for him, that'll give him something to hold onto. I'm betting he probably gets a heroic finish, gets off the island and they get drunk off of her father's stash and live happily ever after.

8. Speaking of Penny's father, what if he's the one behind Naomi and those people on the boat? It might explain how they know about Pen and Des and how Naomi came to have the picture.

I'd also like to point out that, for the record, the book that picture was in was [i]Catch-22[/i]. Perhaps that sums up their organization and/or the island and Lost as a whole? Damned if you do, damned if you don't?

9. I agree with Mr. Zavala in that because Charlie did actually die this time, it's a fixed future and poor Jack finally loses it (nice shades, though). Walt's appearance to Locke was interesting though - what did he say, something about him having work to do? The island is clearly trying to preserve itself somehow, and the people coming to the island is going to disrupt that. I think that despite all of his manipulation and lies, Ben will eventually be shown to be the "good side" all along - he will have been right, that the island really is something special that needs to be kept secret and safe, and that the incoming people on the freight and everybody who helps them are bad. Locke is in the same position as Ben is, which is why he killed Naomi. Jack wants off right now, but the future shows him as clearly regretting this choice. It could simply be because on the island he was leader and he had a new life and purpose, and back in the real world life sucks, but only time will tell.[/spoiler]

Jesus, that's a lot of black.

• 6 months later...
[COLOR="Orange"]Mid-break threadbump!

[URL="http://youtube.com/watch?v=CbY_dWObLho"]Season Four Trailer[/URL]

Curse you, WGA, and your cutting of Season Four in half! But still. I can't believe we [I]still have to wait[/I] so long. It's been really really hard avoiding all the spoiler sites, but I've been good. For once. Let the speculations begin...[/COLOR]

Thanks for finding that. The only other trailers I've seen have been of God awful quality.

I'm hoping the strike doesn't affect Lost too much, but at this point it doesn't appear as though there's much reason to think it won't. This show just can't catch a break when it comes to scheduling.

• 1 month later...
[quote name='Shinmaru']
*makes with the posting so you don't have to edit* :P[/QUOTE]
*luvs ya* ;)

Um... I'll just spoiler-tag everything for now...

[spoiler]First off: they could not possibly have used the flash-forwards to greater effect. And I'm soooo happy that this was the first premiere to focus on a character other than Jack.

Given the break between seasons, the fallout over Charlie's death was also handled well. The standoff between Locke and Jack could have felt like a repetition of the same old themes we saw develop over the past three seasons, but I was okay with it--particularly since (if I'm interpreting future!Hurley's comments correctly) that might have been their final confrontation. It felt more like a culmination than a kind of circling back.

Ben was in top frigging form this episode. I'm rapidly becoming convinced that being a beaten-down prisoner somehow brings out the best (or at least the snarkiest) in his character, haha. Really interested to see how the group dynamic with him and everyone else develops from here on out...

The "Hurley can't get away from Jacob's cabin" scene freaked me out. You know, between Hurley seeing Jacob and (in the future) Charlie, it's beginning to look like his not-quite-sane streak might overlap with some other like of ability (a la Desmond or Walt or Locke, to a lesser extent).[/spoiler]

Speculation time! There's so much to talk about here that I'm a little overwhelmed, so I'll just throw out the most obvious item.

[spoiler]"The Oceanic Six"[/spoiler]

Any guesses as to who the other three are?

~Dagger~

Really good season premiere. Not quite as many OMG moments as past season premieres, but I think that's more symbolic of the fact that there's a definite end to the trail now - the writers can hook people in purely with the story rather than big, flashy moments (as awesome as those are).

[quote name='Dagger'][spoiler]First off: they could not possibly have used the flash-forwards to greater effect. And I'm soooo happy that this was the first premiere to focus on a character other than Jack.[/spoiler][/quote]

Agreed on both counts. [spoiler]I liked the fakeout in the beginning of the episode where they show Jack and you're like, "Oh, yay, another Jack episode..." and then it's all, "lol @ you, it's a Hurley episode!!" I will also never be unhappy with randomly exploding fruit. Send Hurley on all the car chases he wants as long as he runs over more squashes, or whatever they were.

One more thing regarding the effectiveness of the flash-forwards... is it just me, or are they more unsettling than the flashbacks? I mean, the flashbacks have already happened, so there's kind of a disconnect with those, you know? But the flash-forwards are going to happen - obviously after a lot of heavy **** has gone down. It's just creepy watching reactions to things that haven't even happened yet.[/spoiler]

[quote][spoiler]Given the break between seasons, the fallout over Charlie's death was also handled well. The standoff between Locke and Jack could have felt like a repetition of the same old themes we saw develop over the past three seasons, but I was okay with it--particularly since (if I'm interpreting future!Hurley's comments correctly) that might have been their final confrontation. It felt more like a culmination than a kind of circling back.[/spoiler][/quote]

Yeah, I can't see how they can go any further than [spoiler]Jack putting a gun in Locke's face and pulling the damn trigger. Good God, man.[/spoiler]

[quote][spoiler]The "Hurley can't get away from Jacob's cabin" scene freaked me out.[/spoiler][/quote]

Same here. If I saw all that **** with the creepy lighting, [spoiler]Jacob sitting in the chair and then Locke's freaky *** eyeball popping up out of nowhere, I would've freaked the **** out.[/spoiler]

[quote]Speculation time! There's so much to talk about here that I'm a little overwhelmed, so I'll just throw out the most obvious item.

[spoiler]"The Oceanic Six"[/spoiler]

Any guesses as to who the other three are?
[/QUOTE]

[spoiler]Michael and Walt are possibilities, because they might be bringing help with them when they come back. I'll just say Walt, though, because I suspect Michael will not live past his return to the island. Um... I want to say Juliet, but Jack doesn't seem too happy back home, even in the beginning, so either she dies or he did something pretty bad that would make her sever contact with him. Maybe Sun lives and has her baby off the island? And then Mikhail, of course, because he can't die. :p

On a more serious note, it seems pretty clear to me "The Oceanic Six" left people on the island - otherwise, what would Hurley and Jack have to go back for? Somehow I don't think they're interested in the island's magical properties, or the wonderful tan they'd get there. People are obviously going to die, but other people are going to stay on the island. However, perhaps they're not staying of their own will. Jack's conversation with Hurley heavily implied they did something shady to get off the island. Maybe that had something to do with whatever is going to happen with Locke's party that causes things to break down over there?[/spoiler]

Must. Have. Rest. Of. Season. :animestun

[color=indigo]I am jumping on the Lost bandwagon a bit late. I picked up the first two seasons on the cheap this summer and just devoured them. Then I picked up the third season when it came out on DVD and tore through it as well.

Anyway, this was the first stand alone episode of the series that I have watched. It sucked. Not the episode, but the fact that I can only watch one new episode at a time. The show is far too suspenseful for that crap.

[spoiler]Anyway, I think that the Oceanic six are Kate, Hurley, Locke (it has to have been his funeral), Jack, Sawyer, and…who the hell knows. The flash forwards are disconcerting as hell though, it makes the show even more suspenseful than ever.[/spoiler][/color]

Don't have time to write more than quick impressions right now. I had my doubts about some parts of episode 2 (let's just say it puts the WTF back in OMGWTFPOLARBEAR). The important thing, though, is that I really liked [spoiler]the four new characters, especially Dan, who comes across as a spacier version of Ethan.[/spoiler] Also, re: the ending, [spoiler]Ben is ****ing invincible.[/spoiler] Good lord.

Line of the episode: "You walk him."

It's old, but I never saw [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xPOXSfPQGE][u]this[/u][/url] before (someone told me about it during a commercial break).

~Dagger~

Ha, I'm not calling [spoiler]Miles anything but "Ghostbuster" from now on.[/spoiler]

I love how Ben pushes it [i]every[/i] episode. He must not mind getting the crap beaten out of him every five seconds; I suppose the immense satisfaction he feels from knowing [spoiler]he's essentially untouchable because he's pretty much the only person who knows nearly everything going on[/spoiler] gives him the balls he needs to take all the physical punishment.

Any guesses about who [spoiler]Ben's mole is[/spoiler]? I think the obvious guess would be [spoiler]Michael[/spoiler], but for some reason I have the nagging feeling it will be more shocking than that.

[quote name='Shinmaru']
Any guesses about who [spoiler]Ben's mole is[/spoiler]? I think the obvious guess would be [spoiler]Michael[/spoiler], but for some reason I have the nagging feeling it will be more shocking than that.[/QUOTE]

[spoiler]The mole is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALT! Or Vincent.[/spoiler]

Did anyone think that the [spoiler]new people on the island might be Dharma employee's sent to take the island back from Ben? That would explain why they are after him specifically as he was the one to kill all of them.

But wouldn't Dharma know where the island is? They air-dropped supplies to the island before, so that means they should know where it is. Unless they always knew where it was and where just pretending not to know so it would seem like a rescue. This frickin show. :animestun[/spoiler]

[quote name='Shinmaru']

Any guesses about who [spoiler]Ben's mole is[/spoiler]? I think the obvious guess would be [spoiler]Michael[/spoiler], but for some reason I have the nagging feeling it will be more shocking than that.[/QUOTE]

I think so too. Everyone [spoiler] will suspect Michael because he has essentially betrayed the castaways before, to get off the island. The show will have you going along with Michael the mole until WHAM! Out of nowhere it throws you a curve ball the likes of wtfpolarbear![/spoiler]

My guess is [spoiler] Hurley. The guy you least suspect.[/spoiler]

I can't get enough of this show, it's so freakin addictive!

HOLY ****ING ****. WHAT THE HELL.

!?!?!??

There is no way I can discuss this calmly right now. Worst of all, the friends I normally watch Lost with are at a Rufus Wainwright concert, damn them! In terms of sheer shock value, though, this might be the best episode ever. And god did I love it. Um, see you guys on Monday, or whenever I've cooled down a bit...

~Dagger~