Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Fav. Sport  

15 members have voted

  1. 1. Fav. Sport

    • baseball
      1
    • soccer
      2
    • football
      0
    • basketball
      2
    • hockey
      2
    • wrestling
      0
    • golf
      1
    • racing
      1
    • fishing
      1
    • other
      5


Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DarkerSephiroth [/i]
[B]Football followed by soccer [/B][/QUOTE]
[SIZE=1]i like football! well actually i just like to hit ppl with the football....o well[/SIZE]
Posted
I like SO many sportz tho! I like football, basketball, hockey, lacrosse, softball, and others I forgot...... But I think I like Hockey the best! u get to tackle ppl.. etc.. dang there are SO many good sportz.......:D umm... ok Hockey...
Posted
wait I didn't see racing.. As in with cars or running? Cus I like running races... not laps... but races against other ppl too.... It is fun.. No I am not a sport freak! I just have a wide range of interest.. yep.....:) Umm.. I am hyper by the way.. if that explains everything...
Posted
[SIZE=1]i like horse racing....if that counts.....but the problem is is once ya get my fat oaf horse to go fast....he doesn't stop -.-'[/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Fish [/i]
[B]swimming is the best... [/B][/QUOTE]
[SIZE=1]of course....cause ur a FISH![/SIZE]
Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
Basketball. Varsity team baby.
Guest Majin Gohan
Posted
Baseball. It's the only sport that I'm good at. I mostly play second base and I occasionally pitch. I'm also a good hitter (not a power hitter but I almost always get on base).
Posted
CRICKET H*LL YEAH...
iv played a few times it took me while to get the wrist flip down but i had to much fun to think about...wow i usually forget your from aus and then you say something like that and it brings it back...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...