Matt.D Posted August 18, 2001 Posted August 18, 2001 [color=teal]Well, my fav sport 2 watch is hockey, but my fav sport 2 play is soccer so I guess i'll say soccer:D [/color]
PiroMunkie Posted August 18, 2001 Posted August 18, 2001 I'm not a big sports fan, though I do like to watch skateboarding if thats a sport..
Dark Posted August 18, 2001 Posted August 18, 2001 My fav. sport is swimming. I would like to play hokey but i live in Greece.
Treble Posted August 18, 2001 Posted August 18, 2001 My favorite sports to watch is Wrestling.My favorite sports to play is Basketball and Soccer.
Lia Posted August 18, 2001 Posted August 18, 2001 i like soccer......and horse back riding......and *meekly* [SIZE=1]cheerleading...[/SIZE]
Lia Posted August 18, 2001 Posted August 18, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DarkerSephiroth [/i] [B]Football followed by soccer [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]i like football! well actually i just like to hit ppl with the football....o well[/SIZE]
Peppermint13 Posted August 18, 2001 Posted August 18, 2001 I like SO many sportz tho! I like football, basketball, hockey, lacrosse, softball, and others I forgot...... But I think I like Hockey the best! u get to tackle ppl.. etc.. dang there are SO many good sportz.......:D umm... ok Hockey...
Peppermint13 Posted August 18, 2001 Posted August 18, 2001 wait I didn't see racing.. As in with cars or running? Cus I like running races... not laps... but races against other ppl too.... It is fun.. No I am not a sport freak! I just have a wide range of interest.. yep.....:) Umm.. I am hyper by the way.. if that explains everything...
Lia Posted August 18, 2001 Posted August 18, 2001 [SIZE=1]i like horse racing....if that counts.....but the problem is is once ya get my fat oaf horse to go fast....he doesn't stop -.-'[/SIZE]
Lia Posted August 18, 2001 Posted August 18, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Fish [/i] [B]swimming is the best... [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]of course....cause ur a FISH![/SIZE]
RicoTranzrig Posted August 18, 2001 Posted August 18, 2001 For me, racing means fast cars, modifying, parts and large crowds at night.
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted August 18, 2001 Posted August 18, 2001 [COLOR=coral]Anyone out there into snowboarding?!?! {{ if you haven't already guessed....that's my fave sport }}[/COLOR] :D :cool:
Pretty Sammy Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 I like swimming. But my family likes golf.
Transtic Nerve Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 Hockey.... can't beat it, or they'll beat you.... I really need to play again....... god **** hot everywhere and people have no time anymore :(
gundamcat17 Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 i saw someone up there say something about snowboarding other than soccer snow boarding is by far my fav sport...
Guest Majin Gohan Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 Baseball. It's the only sport that I'm good at. I mostly play second base and I occasionally pitch. I'm also a good hitter (not a power hitter but I almost always get on base).
gundamcat17 Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 CRICKET H*LL YEAH... iv played a few times it took me while to get the wrist flip down but i had to much fun to think about...wow i usually forget your from aus and then you say something like that and it brings it back...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now