Ezekiel Posted May 17, 2005 Posted May 17, 2005 [SIZE=1]Guys, I think we're moving way too fast. Trevor asked if we could make it so his flight was delayed and now someone's thrown him into the RP. His internet is still acting up but he'll catch up when he has the chance. I really don't think we should be at the party yet, half of the people haven't even arrived. Can we slow this down just a tad?[/SIZE]
Skye Posted May 18, 2005 Author Posted May 18, 2005 [size=1]What they said! @.@ Moving way too fast... I apologize, however, I went ahead and skipped us all to our hotels, as we all seem to be just milling about and not really doing anything. So yes, go to thine hotel rooms and do whatever it is you are planning on doing before partying! And Jamie, Trev can take as long as he needs; if he really needs us to wait, I can put the RPG on pause until he gets time. Corey is having problems, RL problems, too, so I totally understand.[/size]
Kayin Cloud Posted June 4, 2005 Posted June 4, 2005 I just want to apologize for anyone I'm holding up. I've tried several times this week and everytime I get halfway through a post my internet freezes or the window gets closed. I'll be sure to have my post up next Friday at the very latest when I'm actually out of school.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now