OtakuBoards

Class Reunion Underground [M -LVS]

Skye

[color=DeepSkyBlue][font=arial]All right, here is where you can ask questions, answer questions, and just generally talk about the RPG: "Class Reunion". Also, if anyone has an ideas for it, I would love to hear it.

(This is mostly so you all don't have to worry about me getting around to PMing you back, and I can have my Inbox back. XD)[/color][/font]

I have a question ^.^. Do we go in order...menaing is there an order to the posting in the rpg? I'm just wondering. Now if it said it in the Inn....man I need glasses then...::Hopes it doesn't say that there::

[size=1][color=DeepSkyBlue]No, no real posting order. ^_^ And you don't need glasses. Though I guess I SHOULD put a posting order, since we have so many people... *frowns* Hum. I'll think about it, that was a good question.[/size][/color]

[color=darkred]That's why my qestion had popped in...I seen so many people in the list...I was like woah...who goes first?...lol..it's either a posting order...or chapter system...? Well guess you'll have to wait once everything is ready to go. 0.0... I had a good question...do I win a cookie?lol[/color]

[size=1][color=DeepSkyBlue]*gives Momo a cookie* lol Hmm. I think I will let everyone post as they will, and if we need to, I will do a posting order so it is neater and mor organized, if it gets out of hand. But I'm to tired to try to organize one.

[b]EDIT:[/b] All right, I decided chapter system. ^_^

[b]Chapter One:[/b] Airplanes
[b]Characters Involved:[/b] All
[b]Plot:[/b] Make your first few posts how your day goes before the plane flight, and then the beginning of your flight. Next posts will be the rest of your plane flight, and then when you arrive. Third, we all split up to go to our hotels, or stick together if we go to the same hotel, and then all get ready for the party - or, don't get ready, as the case may be.

[b]Chapter Two:[/b] Part One: City Lights ? Part Two: Home Alone
[b]Characters Involved:[/b] All
[b]Plot:[/b] Part One will be the people who go to the party. Part Two are the ones who chose to stay at their hotels or go out somewhere other than where the party is being held. People at the party will go first, then the ones in Part Two. I?ll let you know when that is. It?s all up to you what happens wherever you are. Just clear anything major with me first, all right? You know, like blowing someone?s car up.

All right, this is what I have so far. It should help a little for the organization. I?m just waiting for the last three guys and Vicky to do their sign ups, and then we can start.
[/size][/color]

[color=darkred][size=1]

Hope you don't mind if my character drives (recklessly) to your place. I thought it would make for a better intrance. So instead of showing my character before taking the plane, I'll show him on the road, getting gas, and what not.

That okay?[/color][/size]

[QUOTE=0ber0n the Neko]I dunno... Posts with an "order" tend to be kinda monotonous... ^_^

And...are we all on the same plane? (If we're not, it might help if we are!)

Ummm.. .that's all for now. *looks sadly at Momo's cookie*

-DK[/QUOTE]
How can we be on the same plane when some are from different countries? :animestun You need to think about that one....

[SIZE=1]I was going to say the same thing as Gelgoog >>; Sean and I will come together, we could fly out from London or something....if that's okay with him...where ever he is.

Steeeff....is it okay if Trevor and I have a hotel room together? We'll be more than happy to supply the [S] rating. ^_~[/SIZE]

[QUOTE=Delacroix][SIZE=1]I was going to say the same thing as Gelgoog >>; Sean and I will come together, we could fly out from London or something....if that's okay with him...where ever he is.

Steeeff....is it okay if Trevor and I have a hotel room together? We'll be more than happy to supply the [S] rating. ^_~[/SIZE][/QUOTE]
:animestun You do know the 'S' stands for soup right...So you just stated that you'll have some massive amounts of soup in your hotel room...I'll warn you right now...Soup is a dangerous thing missy...it can really mess with your mind. :animesigh

[quote name='Gelgoog Pilot']:animestun You do know the 'S' stands for soup right...So you just stated that you'll have some massive amounts of soup in your hotel room...I'll warn you right now...Soup is a dangerous thing missy...it can really mess with your mind. :animesigh[/quote]

[COLOR=DarkOrange]Maybe they're going to flood their room with it...y'know, like the Led Zepplin guys did with the fire hose...

Anyways. Steff, I'm afraid of hieghts and planes, so if I were heading for Texas, I would take a Grayhound...is that ok? Or should Sarah take a plane?[/COLOR]

[size=1][color=DeepSkyBlue]Gah! @.@ Slow down!

Yes, take whatever methods suit you, walk if you want! >.< Plane was just the first thing to come to mind, even though I'm afraid of heights, too, and I'm terrified of going on a plane. But I'll make myself. Can't be all that bad. Might accidentally leave my stomach behind, though. I wish someone lived near me... I'm going to be flying alone...

On the hotel subject, it's all up to you. I'll probably end up bunking with J-chan and Spence. lol Or by myself lonesome and sad. >.> Not that J-chan and Spence would let me do that... But yes, I don't care, it's your own choice.

DK: but if the posts didn't have an order, we would be getting our times screwed up. And then we'd be getting off the plane before we got on. How would you explain that?

And soup is good. Lots and lots of soup. I'll probably be providing some myself. ^_~

EDIT: All right, I meant to type DeepSkyBlue for the color, but I typed DeepSkyeBlue. Xd (Oh, and here. *tosses everyone a cookie*)

All right, Sean is doing his sign up tonight, vicky is going to have hers before the 17th, and I have no idea what Spencer is doing. He hasn't PMed me in days, which is bizarre. So hopefully we can start soon.[/size][/color]

Yay cookie...lol..alright so we have the chapter system...I think it's way better than post order...desperations of waiting for someone to reply...V.V. Anyhow i'll stick to the good old plain...<.<...hope it doesn't crash...

[QUOTE=Skye][size=1][color=DeepSkyBlue]Gah! @.@ Slow down!

Yes, take whatever methods suit you, walk if you want! >.< Plane was just the first thing to come to mind, even though I'm afraid of heights, too, and I'm terrified of going on a plane. But I'll make myself. Can't be all that bad. Might accidentally leave my stomach behind, though. I wish someone lived near me... I'm going to be flying alone...

On the hotel subject, it's all up to you. I'll probably end up bunking with J-chan and Spence. lol Or by myself lonesome and sad. >.> Not that J-chan and Spence would let me do that... But yes, I don't care, it's your own choice.

DK: but if the posts didn't have an order, we would be getting our times screwed up. And then we'd be getting off the plane before we got on. How would you explain that?

And soup is good. Lots and lots of soup. I'll probably be providing some myself. ^_~

EDIT: All right, I meant to type DeepSkyBlue for the color, but I typed DeepSkyeBlue. Xd (Oh, and here. *tosses everyone a cookie*)

All right, Sean is doing his sign up tonight, vicky is going to have hers before the 17th, and I have no idea what Spencer is doing. He hasn't PMed me in days, which is bizarre. So hopefully we can start soon.[/size][/color][/QUOTE]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=DarkOliveGreen]Bah, planes are nothin' to be scared of. Riddin' plenty of 'em... only the first time was scary... when I was nine <_<

Anyway, I'm just a few hours away, so I'll drve as well. No point takin' a plane to Houston from San Marcos.

>.< Stephy is mine! All mine! *grabs her and glares at everyone* Erk... sorry. *lets her go* I'll share a room with you Love ^_^ <3

We could always set restrictions on how many times you can post... like, only after two other people have, or something. That would limit it a little.

Ooo, hey, a cookie....[/COLOR][/FONT]

[QUOTE=Kyuai][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=DarkOliveGreen]Bah, planes are nothin' to be scared of. Riddin' plenty of 'em... only the first time was scary... when I was nine <_<

Anyway, I'm just a few hours away, so I'll drve as well. No point takin' a plane to Houston from San Marcos.

>.< Stephy is mine! All mine! *grabs her and glares at everyone* Erk... sorry. *lets her go* I'll share a room with you Love ^_^ <3

We could always set restrictions on how many times you can post... like, only after two other people have, or something. That would limit it a little.

Ooo, hey, a cookie....[/COLOR][/FONT][/QUOTE]
[size=1][color=DeepSkyBlue]*falls over* Xd

I know, that's why I have a PHOBIA of heights. A PHOBIA. An irrational fear. But I'll say what my grgandfather said: if a car breaks down, I can walk. If a boat sinks, I can swim. But if a plane falls, I don't fly worth a damn.

:3 But yes, it is all up to you. I will probably end up crying and hugging everyone and drooling and giggling and... all that good teenage-y girl stuff. Yeah.[/size][/color]

@.@ Ummm... when I said post order... I meant like having an order for who posts when. That sucks, cuz people oftentimes just BELATE and BELATE until someone goes crazy and blows up a G.I. joe.

Yeah, and the chapter system sounds cool.

And about the comment on the plane... NO idea wha I was thinking. Pardon me.

*nibbles cookie and hops away*

[size=1]o.o; [looks very scared as the cookie is dipped in the soup]

All right, I'll tell everyone this, I already told ReFlux. I will start this at 8:00 tonight, whether or not Jian and vicky have their sign ups ready. They'll just have to catch up, and until their sign ups get up, they can just be late. :P

So watch for it tonight.[/size]

[quote name='Momo']Yay..jumps with anticipation...snatches Gelgoog Pilot's cookie before it is dipped into soup. Well hope this rpg goes all the way and deosn't stop half way....V.V[/quote]

Mein COOKIE! :animestun :animecry: I'm a little late on posting...but I will...I've just been really busy with finals...and er....Jade Empire...heh >.>

[b][color=darkorchid]Wow...I missed a lot. Cookies and soup and everything, huh? And speaking of missing stuff, I need to get caught up on the rp. >.< Once I do, I'll post. ^.^[/color][/b]