OtakuBoards

Gundam: Side Events (rated M: VLS)

alchemist2120

Damon watches the standoff between the two gundams. "meither will win" He smiles and shakes his head as the two start circling. "they are evenly matched. But I can take both of them. I will be severly damaged but I will still win" He gets up and moves to the lift and steps inside. "I want my army ready now" He gets off at the Hanagr and sees men runnning everywhere gettting into different versions of Zakus and Doms. "I want the Doms to have the 880mm bazzooka shells. We are going to blow that Fed ship first" The head mechanic looks at him. "all fifty would be to much. "I suggest fifteen on each ship, even that is a little much. Ten for stand by" Damon looks at him thoughtfully. "get it done. And I also want ten Amx-102 Zssas and a fleet of MA-06 Val Varos and MAN-08 Elmeths. And what do those come with?" The mechanic down and sighs. "you always do this" Damon clenches his fist. "just answer the damn question". The mechanic sighs again. "the Elmeth comes with 2 mega particle cannons and 12 bit machine guns. The Val Varo comes with four 110mm vulcan guns, a large mega particle cannon, two anti-aircraft beam gun, two 2-tube missle pods, three plasma leaders and a pair of extandable claws. The Zssas have 2 30mm vulcan guns, four beam sabers, a scattering beam gun in the torso, a 3-tube missile launcher on each forearm, two 3-tube missile launchers on its torso, a 6-tube missile launcher in each thigh, and a 10-tube missile launcher in each foot. Happy?" Damon nods. "and if fully loaded?" The mechanic frowns. "a four-tube missile pod mounted on the booster, and a 7-tube missile pod on each shoulder" Damon smiles. "You are now Cheif Technition. Take your spot on the bridge and make sure the Zssas are loaded" The mechanic's face brightens as he salutes. "yes sir" then scurries off to fullfill his tasks. Damon turns to Epyon. "looks like we get to make our first kill" Epyon's eyes flash. "your ready to kill arn't you" Damon climbs into the cockpit and starts him up.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OOC: Who am I whenever you feel like it come on and join the fun.

Tyron watches the other gundam as the circle around. "Man he is giving off a lot of heat for a gundam. He sees his personal group on the side of their ship. "Francis, instead of locking on too him, target their ship. One hit should do quite a bit of damage right?"

Francis' voice shifts his aim. "The Fed ship is bigger than most ships but it will do qutie a lot of damage. It will take two hits to destroy it"

Tyron thinks. "That will work. Fire when I tell you to then reload as fast as possible"

"Gotcha, Francis out"

Tyron switches the intercom to Lily and Samantha. "I want you to target the Fed ship as well" He puts the intercom so the rest of the team can hear. "Keep an eye for any other mobile suits and take them out"

All at once. "Affirmed"

Tyron begins to watch the other's movements waiting for him to strike.

Damon begins the start up sequence when a woman with a young face and bluish white hair comes on the screen. "Commander" He salutes. The woman smiles. "at ease Sergeant" Damon drops his hand. "yes mam" The Commander gets serious. "Is everything ready?" Damon brings up the roster containg the men fixing to go out into battle. "Yes mam, I'm sending it to your office right now. I requested for a fleet of Elmeths, Val Varos, and Zssas" The Commander looks at he computer. "granted" Damon feels a surge of relief. "Thank you, mam" He looks at his computer as the updated roster comes through. "This will help greatly" The Commander looks at him. "you are one of our best men, good luck" Damon feels pride grow inside him. "Thank you Luna I mean Commander" He feels embaressment. "I won't fail" He breathes out a sigh of relief when the Commander's face disappears. "She is too nice. Oh well Luna's the one who gave me this position and signed me up to be a part of her team on the raid. He brings up her gundam. "Need to be sure to send in for some upgrades for her's. She deserves better than standard equipment" He leans back and watches the rest of the men going with him and mechanics run around getting evrything ready. "Like a bunch of little ants" sees a beam break and begin to fall where three mechanics are standing. "shit" He movee Epyon forward and catches the beam and holds it in place while mechaincs weld it back into place and give a cheer. Damon laughs to himself. "Haven't gone into battle yet and I'm already a hero"

"I won't fail.." Damon said.

[COLOR=DarkRed]"Good. You make me proud." Luna said smiling.

[B]Luna turned away and thought about the roster and men going into battle. She looked through the window watching her gundam being upgraded.[/B]

[I]Wonderful...I just love how Damon does these magnificant things. [/I]

[B]She chuckled to herself and went to her office to get some paperwork done. She thought of going into battle and using the new gundam. [/B]

[I]This is so interesting. [/I] [/COLOR]

Sai watches as one os the mobile suits lock on the the Splinter. He sends a secret line back to she ship,"Yo cap. They got you locked on. You better have your weapons ready." A second later the captian comes on and sighs,"What do you think we did before we sent you out? Whatever they send our way, we can stop it." SAi nods as he shuts the link off. He looks as his radar and notices nothing odd,"Well. Better get this over with." He pulls down on a lever as his gundam pulls its sword out in front of it. The sword, as big as the gundam itself, starts to get redder and redder, then is suddenly bursts into flames. A minute later, his whole gundam turned into a giant fireball. Sai smirks as all thrusters ignight. It sends him straight for the other gundam.

"Now listen! I'll give you to the count of three to surrender your ship, and your mobile suits." HE rushes past Deathscyth as it boosts out of the way. It tries to come in behind with a swing of its scyth, but it cant match the speed of Flair."That wont work!" He raises his sword back and brings id down, only to be blocked by Deathscyth's scyth. Tyron's voice comes onto his moniter,"What the hell are you doing? Who the hell ever said I was your enamy?" Sai muted the connection as he kept swinging at Deathscyth.

Tryon dodges and blocks the other's strikes. Tyron begins to get agitated then heat notices the other's slowly getting closer to critical. He's to fast for me to hit, but my fighting skills even it out. He sidethrusts as The sword comes back down. "Plus that sword is not as mobile as a regular one, but still" He notices his gundam's heat rising and bakcs out of the other's heat wave.

Sai boosts after him. "Bitch come back here" He birngs his sword in to stab Tyron.

Tyron uses his scythe to turn away the blade as they go back at it. "Why do you insist on fighting me. I didn't say I wanted to fight you, Shit" He ducks under the blade. "Alright that's it" He swings with his fist as does Sai and hit each other in the face. "Ok that was messed up" He brings his scythe down to have it blocked by Sai's sword. "I'm really getting fucken pissed off now, you damn motherfucken bitch" A light on his control panel goes off. "He's about to go thermal" He looks at the other as it becomes a brighter and brighter red. "Hey you might want to stop. I'm all for it"

Damon watches the battle as the mechanic he talked to ealier comes on his screen. "which upgraded weapons did you want to put on the Commander's gundam? We already got the armor installed" Damon thinks to himself. "Alright a pair of hyper beam sabers, a pair of sheild mounted 115mm rapid fire ram cannons, a pair of 125mm high energy long range beam cannons, and a 337mm plasma sabot bazooka. And for her second special a 580mm mulit-phase energy cannon" The mechanic looks at him a little lost. "but sir, that powerful enough to take out a a medium Federation cruiser by itself. With the rest of those she could take out a small fleet. Damon looks at him. "are you questioning my orders?" The mechanic shkes his head. "No sir" the screen goes blank. Damon leans back. "hope the Commander likes the new modifications. Got to keep her happy" He notices the gundam with the sword getting closer to overheating. "Its time. Moveout" He moves Epyon to the door and slingshots out into space heading directly towards the to as the one known as Flair overheats. "perfect" He watches as Deathscythe brings his scythe up. "He's mine" Damon punches him in the face sending him flying sideways. He turns to the disabled gundam and lifts his hand as it glows a evil looking purple. "here's one of my favorite mov...' He catches the end of Deathscythe's pole in the stomach. "you ass" He turns and cathces the blade with his dark hand and hits him repeatedly with the other then ingites one of his heat sabers and thrusts it at Deathscythe. Deathscythe suddenly flips over him pinning his arm. "That's the last time you do that to me" He elbows the other one in the chest then face and swings with his sword but Deathscythe boosts back out of reach. Damon fires Epyon's beam gattling gun causing Deathscythe to fly around francticlly to dodge the bullets.

Sai watches as Epyon tries to get a good strike in on Deathscyth,"Shit. I'm a friggin sitting duck right now!" He tries to ignight the thrusters, but they refuse to turn on,"Wait. I gotta release the heat. Duh!" He flips two switches as the vents on his shoulders open. A second later a huge cloud of steam surrounds everything, causing heat levels everywhere to rise,"Alright. I can move now!" Sai throws the sword as its automatic thrusters ignight, sending it back to the Splinter,"Now I got a little more manuverability!"

As the steam cleared, he saw Epyon get a hit on Deathscyth's wing,"Damn Guess I should help!" He pulled out his beam saber ang flew at the two gundams. Epyon was just about to strike Tyron's gundam when Sai rammed Epyon in the side causing him to fly back,"Thats my fight! Who the hell are you and why are you here?" A small screen of a Zeon soldier came on to Sai screen,"I'm here to kill both of you. So why are you pausing the enebidable?" Sai shut the screen off as he reversed thrusters and stopped at Tyron's side."Hey Tyron. What do you say to holding on our fight? Lets try to get him first!" "Even though I dont want to fight you, I havwe to agree on stopping him from killing us."

Sai moved his beam rifles to his shoulders. He pulled the trigger as two beams shot at Epyon. They barly missed due to the movement of the other gundam,"Damn." Sai just watched as all three squared off agians one another.

(OCC: I'll assume that the fight is happening in space?)

Space seemed deceptively empty, only a lone transport ship flew along. It was custom made, armed with the most hightec weaponry and defenses. Only one person piloted it. Its engines flared as the ship gained speed. The radio on the ship blared.

[I]Gundam battle near your vector. Danger, avoid battle.[/I]

The pilot, a young man in his late teens, smiled. He changed his course, heading straight towards the gundam battle, a red light flashed on his screen, pinpointing the direct location of the gundam. He increased his engine output, changing his direction again, towards an astroid that was near the fight.

He glanced out of his viewing screen, watching a three gundam fight. Other much larger ships were also in the area, hovering around like birds of prey. The single pilot landed his sleek black ship on the frozen chunk of rock, blending in to the astroid.

"This is going to be fun." Reaper said as he left the pilot compartment and entered the hull where his gundam stood waiting. "Maybe I'll salvage some parts from the other gundam. Come on Burning Gundam, lets go."

Reaper easily jumped into the gundam and acitvated it. The gundam came to life, fully straightening up, its weapons were already attached. The pilot used a remote control to open the hull of the ship, exiting his ship and into space. He used the gundam's boosters and jetted off of the astroid and towards the fight.

He could see that one of the gundam outranked the other two. It was upgraded with powerful weapons, capable of destroying starships. The other two were custom models, they were powerful but still outmatched by the single gundam.

Reaper continued towards them, something flashed in the corner in his eyes. Two Zeon assualt class gundam were coming at him. Reaper quickly went into action, appearing suddenly behind the two bewilered gundam pilots and tearing through their gundam with the burning finger attack. The two attacking gundam burst into flames, quickly disentigrating into space dust. They were replaced by eight Earth Federation assualt class gundam.

Reaper quickly attacked the eight gundam, dismembering their limbs, not recieving a single scratch in return. He just chuckled as the gundam floated helplessly along.

"They shouldn't have attacked me. I was just curious about the fight." Reaper said as he continued towards the fighting gundam. He floated in place, waiting to see what would happen next. The gundam were facing each other, judging each other's abilities and capabilities.

Tyron retreats back to his ship with his damaged wing. "Try and hold him off until I get back. Then he will be no match for both of us" Tyron lands in the freighter as James voice comes over the intercom.

"There is a gundam that just appeared. It is not with the Federation or Zeon but is wanted by them and other groups"

Tyron thinks to himeslf. "Send an unarmed mobile suit with this meesage. Ask him if he would like to hepl in making a three ring terrorist/smuggling group. If he does, ask him what a good name is. Also tell him he doesn't have to take orders from anyone cause he will be incharge of ring two. The only thing he needs to do is attend the meetings and tell me and whoever is incharge of ring three what his plans are. That away if it conflicts with another, then we can compromise. And he gets 90% of the income that he makes. The other 10% goes into repairs and payment to his men"

"Gotcha"

Tyron docks as mechanics and repair beams start fixing holes and other damages. The head mechanic comes up on his screen.

"We took the bat fang out of the special weapons drive. We found another and are installing them in the main weapons drive instead of your dual heat rod"

Tyron scratches his head, "Ok, then what will take my other special slot"

"Open your cockpit"

Tyron opens his cockpit as a mechanic walks in with two disks and installs another panel to his dash.

"This panel will allow you to switch between special weapons" He points to a slot in the panel. "Those disks activate your specials, but it takes 30 minutes to switch over" He inserts one of the disks and exits. "It's one of the things that the Federation came up with. We have two more. The Zeon already have it equipped in their special suits

Tyron closes the cockpit as a new wing is attached and watchs a Zaku with no weapons leave. He starts Deathscythe as green letters spelling System Nano. He watches as tears in his dash for overloads slowly fix themselves. "Cool" After his gundam is fully repaired he undocks and slingshots into space as a thousand contacts appear form nowhere. "Holy shit" He looks at the varied Zeon army. "James, move the freighter behind the newcomer" Tyron watches as the Federation cruiser opens fire on the army and release all of its troops which are outnumbered instead of outnumbering the Zeon, which causes the army to fire back.

Francis comes over the intercom. "I'm detecting 880mm sheels in there. The ship is a gonner"

Tyron clenches his fist as the Federation cruiser blows up. "Damn't, all troops open fire on the Zeon forces, help the remaing Fed forces that survived that blast. He boosts towards the fight as Epyon slices one of Flair's shoulder plate. "Well at least Sai's arm is ok and he can still use it" He watches as Epyon punches Sai then bring his whip up for a death blow. Tyron puts on a burts of speed and rams Epyon before he takes of Sai's head. "Alright we are even now. What do you suppose we do to beat him. He can obviously beat both of us, even when we are together. We need a plan"

[COLOR=DarkRed][B]Luna looks at all her paperwork. [/B]

[B]Argh...so much stuff. I wish it was so easy.[/B]

[B]She heard Damon gundam leave and she decided to go as well but she had to check up on the upgrades.[/B]

"Hello." She saluted.[/COLOR]

"Oh, Commander Luna." One of the men who was working saluted as well.

[COLOR=DarkRed]"Is the upgrades on my new gundam done?"[/COLOR]

"I'm sorry, ma' am. The gundam's upgrade won't be down in awhile."

[COLOR=DarkRed]"I see.."[/COLOR]

"I'm sorry, Commander."

[COLOR=DarkRed][B]She saluted and left. She looked at her gundam and couldn't wait until it was done.[/B][/COLOR]

Sai looks down at the dshoulder plate and sees sparks comming off of it,"Damn. My vents trash. Hey, Tyron. We need to go in unison. If we can both strike at the same time, we may be able to throw him off." He watched as the other gundam nodded,"No prob." SAi smirked,"Maybe the Captian was right. Maybe a transportation job is safer. In any case I will no die here!" He lease off bu thrusting twards Epyon, as Tyron fgallows his lead.

Sai pulls the trigger as his vulcan guns on his head start to fire at Epyon, yet he dodges eisily. Tyron tries to gety him when he dodges, but isnt quick enough to strike before Epyon jets out of the way."How the hell can me get this guy?"

Sai looks around and sees all of the enamy mobile suits,"Damn." He looks around his cockpit and thinks of something,"Tyron, you take the lead. I'm a little quicker." Tyron jets out first this time and tries a downward strike with his scyth, but Epyon dodges it, Sai moves in the general direction and punches Epyon in the side as he ickes Falir in the head, sending both back,"Well that kinda worked." He shook his head and tried to focus on all of Epyon's movements.

Tyron watches as that plan fails. "Damn't" Another idea pops up in his head. "No that is a last resort. Wait I got another plan, lets go from different sides"

"alright" Sai boosts to the opposite side. "Now" They both charge in.

"Go up when you rach the center. I'll go down" As they get nearer Epyon boosts down. "Gotcha bitch" rams epyon in the side then finds himslf being thrown into Sai. "What the..." He straightens at the same time as Sai. "Got any idea?"

"Not any right now"

Tyron hangs his head. "Alright, you distract him and when I say now stab him through the chest and make sure it goes all the way in. We don't know whether they added a self repairing deivce.

"Sounds good to me"

Tyron patches through to the his ship. "Tell the crew I'm sorry" He then blocks all other transmissions except the one between him and Sai. "Sai keep him busy until I get in position" He watches as Sai charges Epyon. Tyron boosts off towards the Federation ship's wreckage. "Now where is it" He sees a small metallic ball with Sai's flame sword attached. He grabs it the sticks it to the frieghter's hull. That away it will be easier to find. He activates his cloak as he goes behind the freighter then nears the battle. Tyron turns on his infrared sensor and sees a gap in Sai's heat waves where they hit Epyon and leave a small section open behind him. He manuvers behind Epyon then uncloaks and grabs him pinning his arm and crushing his thrusters. "Do it now!"

(dang...uh sorry I'm late. alchemist 2120 said I could enter so here I am)

Shiro walked up to to a woman that had the markings of a Comander,"Ma'am." He saluted as she turned to look at him,"And who might you be?" Shiro grabbed his pappers in his front pocket and handed them to his CIO,"My name is Captian Shiro Amada. I am the new pilot that has been transported to your ship ma'am. I was one of the soldiers that was in the gundam raid. I was able to steal ZZ gundam." He pointed to an extreamly bulky gundam and then turned back to Luna."Well Captian. My name is Commander Luna. That is what you shall call me. Now tell me about your abilities. Oh and at ease." Shiro lossened up a little and then wiped his brow,"Well ma'am, I was one of the few to actually steal a gundam. The gundam I stole was one of their more powerful nes. It was made for pure force. It has an extreamly hight defencive ability as well as an attacking abillity." Shiro turned around as he saw his two dogs being moved in their carriers,"Hey! Be careful with them! They can and will bite if you piss the off!" He heard Luna giggle a little bit,"I hope you realize that animals are not allowed on this ship." Shiro's face got a little red,"With all do respect ma'am, I don't go anywhere without them." She nodded and walked off, he saluted her as she left.

When Shiro walked into his room, the two wolf bred dogs jumped in excitement, "Down boys. Don't go and get too worked up." He pet both of them on the head as someone knocked on his door,"Hang on." The door opened as a mechanic stood there,"Sir, we have a request. Will you please move your gundam, its in the way of Sergeant Risne's." Shiro nodded as the mechanic left,"Well guys. I'll be right back." He walked out of his room and headed back twards the hanger.

OCC: good to see you finally joined Raze

Sai Reared hid beam saber back and shoved it foreward, straight into the cockpit of Epyon. He tried to shut if off before it reached Tyron, but he wasnt sure if it worket."DAmmit! Get the hell outa there!" He maxed out the thrusters in reverse as Epyon started to explode. He coulnt tell wether Tyron had made it out or not, but he did know that he did."Alright, kid. C'mon!" When the dust dust and shards of metal had stoped, he looked around but couldnt see anything,"Damn debree."He finaly gave up and turned twards the Splinter, or what was the Splinter.It was gona, and Sai was the only one left. He decided to go to Tyron's ship.

Whe reached the hanger doors, they slowly creaked open. He made his way inside and positioned his gundam in a corner. He got out and was about to walk to the bridge when he was confronted by four people. "Alright. I guess that I'm in trouble now." He raised his hands and waited for them to say something.

[COLOR=DarkRed][B]Luna watched as Shiro's gundam was being placed down. As for her gundam, it was still under constrution. She looked through Shiro's paper work. [/B]

[I]Hmm...not bad. I'm interested. I wonder what he can do.[/I]

[B]She smiled. The battle outside was harsh and she wished it was over.[/B]

[B]Why do they fight? I mean we just stole a few gundams. [/B]

[B]She sighed heavily watching the gundams being underconstructed.[/B][/COLOR]

"Hmmm." Reaper thought to himself as he observed an unarmed gundam coming his way. "What do we have here? Have they surrendered to me?" He grinned as he waited for the unarmed gundam to reach him.

His communicator beeped on. "Hail gundam pilot. What is you name?" A voice asked over the radio.

"I'm Niro Shigaru, they call me Reaper. What do you want?" Niro replied.

"My boss, Tyron, asks you whether or not you will join him in creating a smuggling ring. He says that you won't have to follow any orders, you'll have control over your own ring. What do you think?" The voice asked.

"Fool. If your boss thinks that I am that kind of a person then he is sadly mistaken. If I wanted to have my own terrorists and smuggling operation, I would've done it a long time ago. He's a fool to think that I am that kind of person. I don't terrorize other people unless they harm me or anyone I care for." Niro replied in a cold voice.

"You're going to regret that. Maybe you'll be my boss' first target." The voice growled back.

"Is that a threat?" Niro grinned. "Tell him that I don't do that kind of work. As a matter of fact, I try to stop those kinds of things. Tell him to watch where he treads. Go." The other gundam turned around and sped away, the pilot was afraid for his life. Niro chuckled.

He turned back and watched the battle. It was getting more intense as the two gundam tried twin attacks on the more powerful gundam.

(OOC: Silverwolf_fang, it's against my character's personality to join such a thing. :cool: )

Tyron engages his cloak during the explosion as his nanos fix the hole in his side. He sees the mobile suit speed away. "Hmmm" He turns to his sensor and rewinds it until he sees part of a huge object on the sensors outlined by Sai's heat wave. "So that's where the Zeon troops retreated too" He boosts over to where the object was last seen and puts his hand out and feels it. "Thats a big ship" He backs off a little ways. "Ohh well" He takes out his scythe and begins cutting his way to the core. The ship's cloak begins to flicker then disappear revealing a huge Zeon ship. "There we go" Continues his way in.

Damon pulls the eject lever as Epyon explodes. "They got the best of me. Oh well that won't happen this time" His pod lands in the Zeon's ship bay as the sirens go off. "shit" He climbs out and yells at the head mechanic. "load the commander's gundam and Shiro's in the private escape ship" The mechanic runs off and begins loading them. He runs down the corridor and into Shiro. "Hey, I need you to get into the Commander's private ship" Shiro looks at him. "why?" A green blade suddenly passes by the window cutting off an extension of the ship. "that's why. Now go!" Damon runs into the Commander's quarters. "Luna we need to go now" He watches as she gathers her paper work. "Damn't Luna" He runs over and slings her bags over his shoulder then picks her up and runs out door.

[COLOR=DarkRed]"What's going on?? Are we being attack???" Luna said.[/COLOR]

"Yeah..." Damon said.

[COLOR=DarkRed]"I can run on my own..um Damon." She said noticing that she was being carried.[/COLOR]

"Oh I'm sorry Commander."

[COLOR=DarkRed][B]He put her down and started to make a run for it. Damon carrying the bags and Luna right beside him. They reached to their gundams.[/B][/COLOR]

[B]OOC: Sorry can't think of anything right now.[/B]

Shiro entered the escape pod then realized theat he may need to defent the Commander. He quickly made his way to where his gundam was being held. As he passed the Commander he saluted,"Ma'am. I must appoligize. I want to go to ZZ. To see if I can help out outside." She nodded as she passed with Damon. They both nodded at each other as they ran their seperate ways.

When Shiro entered his gundam, he felt the sweqat on his palms,"I'm already nervous." He quickly turned it on and thrusted out inot the battle field. "I hope that I can make it out here." When he was out there he saw a dark figure trying to make its way into the ship,"Shit. There he is!" Shiro quickly made his way over to the other gundam and grabbed it by its wing and threw it away from the ship."Hey! Back away from the ship! You have no right to kill anyone here!" He charged the new gundam and rammed it in its chest, sending it farther away from the ship.

"Hey, your reaction time is slower. I may be able to kill him!" He noticed holes in its wings, as well as it its side and chest,"Probavbly from his former battle with Damon." Shiro turned around and saw the escape pod make its way away from the ship,"Good. They are away." He turned back to the new gundam and shot a rocket,"Catch!" Right before it reached Deathscyth, he shot it and created a huge explosion, blinding everyone. shiro quickly turned around and flew for the escape pod, trying to catch it on its way to a colony.

"Damn that was close" Tyron rubs his eyes then looks at his cloak moniter. "opps turned it off" He turns it back on and heads to his ship then uncloaks. "Sai get your ass out here, we're not done" He turns and fires his gun taking off a Zaku head as enemy mobile suits pour out the bays abondoning the ship. He takes out sveral more then charges into the middle of them swings his scythe blindly at all of the suits. He begins kicking, punching, slicing, anyhting taht would destroy a mobile suit

Damon watches Shiro throw the other gundam away and fire a missle. "Please kill him" A bright light blinds him for a second as he turns the ship away. "Damn't" He flies the ship out a little ways then opens the hangar doors as Shiro comes in then docks. He turns as the doors open and Shiro walsk in and takes the co-pilot's seat. "I hope you didn't make him angry" Shiro looks at him. "And if I did?" Damon looks at the screen then at the radar looking for any signal. "Then we could be in peices right now" Shiro switches the angle to where Zeon troops are exiting the ship. "I think he is killing them" Damon watches as explosions ripple up and donw the line. "Your right. Tyron would rather face more than one person if he can" Shiro looks at him. "You know him?" Damon shakes his head. "Long story" Shiro smile. "I think we have plenty of time" The Commander enters as the two stand up and salute. "I would like to hear too.' Damon shakes his head again and tells them the story.

"They managed to defeat that gundam." Niro chuckled to himself. "I guess with luck on a person's side, that person can do anything. Now comes the real battle." Niro watched as gundam came pouring out of both ships.

Some of them headed towards Niro. He easily disabled all of them, tearing out their engines and breaking off their arms and weapons. Some of the more skilled pilots forced him to demolish them, completely annihilating their mobile suits. After 10 or more had fallen to him, the pilots realized that he was too much to handle and left him alone. Niro watched the larger battle continue to unfold.

Tyron slices three more in half and turns as more approach. He barrel rolls around the shots and cuts off the heads. Tyron spins around as the explosions cover him form the other Zakus.

"Where did he go" One of the Zakus turns to another

"Who cares" He raises his gun. "Open fire" Hundreds of beams and bullets riddel the smoke for a couple of seconds. "Hold fire" The gundam edges closer to the smoke. "Do you think we got him?"

One of the Zakus begins to back away. "This is where a blade or gunfire comes out of the smoke and destroys us all. Just like in the mov...."

"You watch too much TV. Ensign" He turns around when their is no answer and sees the Ensign's Zaku blow up. "Shit"

Tyron laughs as he flies out of the explosion and cuts them all in several peices. "Yeah he does"