OtakuBoards

Gundam: Side Events (rated M: VLS)

alchemist2120

sai aimed his beam rifles at four Zakus and fred, destroying three,"Hey, Tyron. whythe hell don't your men help us out here?" He listened to the frequence, it was fuzzy due to interferancee,"Shit!" Sai barly dodged a beam ax as he stabbed the mobile suits cockpit, destroying it."Thats enough!" He fliped two switches as he released his vents, destroying the ones that were close, due to heat, and freezing the systems of the ones that touched the emense heat.

Sai looked around for Tyron. He couldnt find him but he did see a cold spot on his radar. It was about twelve hundred miles south, in an astoroid belt. Sai let all thrusters go and started to fly twards it, killing everything he came across.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tyron looks at Sai as he flies the direction opposite from him. "Where the heck are you going?" He switches frequencies. "Lily if you don't get my men out here your in trouble"

Lily comes over. "Asshole" the suits move from the freighter and join the fight. "Sir we have a problem"

Tyron looks at a new contact on teh radar. "Holy shit" He looks at the federation cruiser slowing down. "It's the same size as the Zeon one" He sends a message. "Can you help us out a little?"

"Consider it done" Hundreds of missles fly out of the ship and take out half the Zeon army.

"That will work" He flies after Sai.

Damon pilots the ship into the asteriod belt and lands on a large asteriod, as the Commander looks at him.

"What are we doing here?"

Damon turns to a console and pushes in a code. "You'll see"

Shiro looks at the screen. 'I don't see anything"

Damon hits the enter button as a huge rock formation in front of them opens up revealing a landing bay. "Welcome to outpost station 124" He pilots the ship in and lands as mechanics begin makeing repairs to it and the two gundams inside. "The outside material hides heat and has a thin shield that can withstand heavy fire and energy blades. Basiclly anything that hits it adds more power to the station"

The Commander looks around. 'I thought that this was just rumor"

Shiro looks at the top close. "Never heard of it"

Damon leads the group out and to another ship. He taps the mechanic on the shoulder. "Transfer the two gundams in there" The mechanic runs off and pulls a lever, starting a conver belt that trnsfer the gundams form one ship to the other" Damon turns to Shiro. "When you get promoted to Sergant and lead special ops missions, then they would have told you" He leads them to a dark docking port, then stops and smiles.

The Commander looks at him. "What is funny?'

Damon walks over to a panel. "Meet my new one" He pushes the button causing the lights to come on revealing a huge gundam that is twice the size of an ordinary gundam. "Phyilas, the biggest gundam ever made. Its got a bazooka that fires nukes"

Shiro looks up at it. "I hate you"

Damon pushes the button causing it to move towards the ship. "Feelings mutual"

"Fine then" She rips the picture and climbs into her gundam. "Bastard" She takes off and finds herself in the middle of a huge battle. "What the hell?" She sees Sai and takes off after him. "Sai wait up" She gets next to Sai as he stops. "I hate guys" Sai turns towards her. "Thanks" She watches as another gundam come up. "Stop theif" She pulls out her beam sword and charges the gundam as it easily dodges and grabs her form behind pinning her arms. "Well welll, what have we here?"

Shiro turnes to walk back to his gundam to do a final inspection, and sees an object that looks like a piece of a weapon,"Hey, sir?" He turns to Damon,"What is that?" He points to the obhject.

"That would be part of our weapon to finally end the war." He turns back to look at his new gundam."Dont worry. Its almost done. Shiro just looks at it as Luns comes to stand next to him,"Thank you." Shiro turned to her,"What for ma'am? I havent done anything that you should be thanking me for." She shakes her head,"Thats not true. You saved both Damons life as well as mine. That in itself is cause for a promotion." Shiro takes a stwep back,"With all do respect ma'am. I was just doing what I felt should be done. I knew that no one soldier with a Zaku would be able to stop hinm from attacking us. I was just doing what I an supposed to do, protect my higer ups."

"Wether you feel that to be true, I still tank you. As a person to another person. And so does Damon. But you know that he wont tell you." She smiled.

"In that case ma'am, you are very welcome. I just hope that i can protect you in the future." Shiro blushes a little bit as Damon walked up," So. What should we do now sir?" Shiro asked.

Damon smiles as he looks at him. "What else. We hunt down every Federation ship with that thing and blow it up"

Shiro frowns. "Just like that" he shakes his head. "What about the two that beat you?"

Damon turns away remembering the battle. "They can't use that stratagy with this one and I let my guard down. I plan on picking them off one by one"

The commander looks at Damon. "Who do you plan on going after first?"

Damon begins to walk towards their new ship. "Not who, what. I'm going to take out the moon as soon as the new weapon is complete. Then I will hunt down Tyron, then Sai"

"This battle is boring!" Niro said as he watched gundams destroy each other. "There isn't any skill involved. Just brute force and mass weaponry. I'll just leave." He turned his gundam around and jetted after the astroid that his ship was on. He used a controler to make the ship activate and autopilot itself to a point that was about 1 mile away from the idiotic battle.

Several Gundams came after him, both Zeon and Earth Federation troops along with an assualt ship from each side, hoping to capture the famous Reaper and his mysterious gundam. They attacked him with brute force, Niro easily deflected their shots back at them, destroying several of the gundams. He charged into them, making them scatter in different directions. He blasted away at them with his lasers, disentigrating the gundam. The battle ships fired at him, he dodged their shots and returned fire, demolishing the ships.

"Stupid people. They never learn." Niro turned around and headed towards his waiting ship. "This was a miserable waste of time."

Damon begins the start up sequence as Shiro runs a check on the systems and the Commander sits in her special chair. Damon lifts the ship off the ground and waits for the runway door to open. The light turns green as he shoots into space. "Shiro, what is our status?"

Shiro looks at the computer. "98%"

Damon tilts his head. "98?"

Shiro pushes a button. "The engines are straining because of your gundam"

Damon looks at the pilot's control panel. "That would explain why the ship is tilting"

The Commander looks up from the screen on her chair. "Turn off the artificial gravity. That would get rid of the odd focus point"

Shiro types in the command. "Gravitiy's off"

Damon reaches up and tightens his hat to keep it from floating off and fastens the belts so that he stays in the chair. He then straightens the ship as the other two do the same with their safety belts. Damon punches in the coordinates for the secret weapon.

"Hold your ass up dammit!" Sai said as he got a little closer to the unknown gundam. the gundam stoped and turned around,"What do you want? Cuz I can and probably will kill you!" Sai stopped hid gundam,"What a sec. Who are you? And why do you have one of the EF gundams?" "My name is Niro, and as for having this gundam, its none of your buisness." Sai sighed,"fine. Then at tell me why you are here." He watched the other gundam carefully,"Does it really matter? Im not a soldier so who cares." Niro said as he bagan to go closer to his ship."Listen man. No matter the reason, you really shouldnt be here, so leave." SAi watched the other gundam leave a he turned around. He barly got a glimps of another Zeon ship as it left him quickly and went into hyperspace,"Damn. That was probably a scout."

"Hey Sai." Sai turned around as Tyron came up beside him,"we need to get out of here ourselves. Zeon is more likly to sent more troops." SAi nodded as the two pilots left for the other EF ship.

• 2 weeks later...
Tyron stops short. "Uhh I can't go in there"

Sai turns around and looks at him. "Why not?"

Tyron shakes his head. "I'll be arrested, duh" He pionts a finger to his chest. "It's not like they won't recongize this as one of their's"

Sai looks back at the EF ship. "Well what do you want to do about it?"

Tyron shruges his shoulders. "Hell if I know"

Gynth comes up on each of their screens. "We could talk to the captain Sai"

Sai nods his head. "For once I got to agree"

Gynth stares at him. "I'm always right"

Damon glanced at the screen as they approached one of the EF's ship. "It seems they are their bases" We need to destroy everything in this sector that belongs to the EF. Shiro take the controls"

Shiro gets up as Damon makes his way intop teh cargo bay. "Yes sir"

Damon rides the elevator up into his new gundam and starts it up. "Funny how they had to load this on its back" The floor underneath it opens then the clamps drop the gundam letting it fall into space. Damon brings out his bazooka and takes aim on the EF ship. "Shiro activate the radoiactive armor. Damon waits until a yellow light shimmers on the ship then disappears before he fires one shot at the ship. He watches as it spirals towrad the ship and hits it in the side and explodes completely. "One down, lots to go"

"Who did that person think he was? He musn't have known anything because this gundam isn't an EF gundam. It's far more powerful than that." Niro said as he entered his ships hull. The ramp closed after him as the clamps closed on his gundam. He leaped out of the gundam, landing on his two feet and calmly walked up the steps and into the pilot cockpit.

"Time to head home." Niro said as he punched in the coordinates on the auropilot computer.

"Warning! Warning! Unknown gundam has been released. Sector . . . somewhere near your location." The computer blared over the intercom.

"Find the coordinates. I want to check this out. It has to be a custom gundam. I want to see how powerful it is. Maybe I'll have a real fight." Niro said as he canceled the command for heading home. He turned it on to manuel pilot and took his seat. His ship hummed to life.

Tyron Docked his gundam then climbed out as the two twins a\run over and gave him a hug. "Oh so now you like me too" He smiled as the other nodded. then walked up into the control room. "Takes us next to the EF ship and dock onto, but under no cicumstances open the hatch. Put guards on it at all times and check anyone who goes in or out" The captian saluted then gave the order. Tyron left and went back to his quarters as the alarm went off.