Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Hey everyone. its 4 am and i was bored so I made a few things. I want to show you my Hellsing avi and banner. Hope you like:)

If someone wants them or something else made, just pm me:)
-Xy
Posted
[COLOR=#FF3399][SIZE=1]I like the idea you had for these, but there are a few things I'd like to point out (if I may be so bold).

Avatar-
I like the text and the picture, but only because I know Hellsing and it's characters can I tell that it's Alucard in the background with one of his guns. It would have been good if you used a pixel font and made ?Hellsing? smaller in the corner so the avatar focussed on the picture.

Banner-
Again, I like the writing and the cross that you used but it looks off centre. Also, the picture looks a bit squished. Cropped would have been good with that.

Also, I think both of them need a one pixel thick black border to finish them off but that may just be my opinion.

Like I say, I like the ideas for the set, just a bit of tweaking could make them look that much better. ^_^[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR=DimGray][SIZE=1]The images are really rather squashed. What program did you use to make them? I think the text on the Avi needs to be less intrusive also.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...