Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[SIZE=1]A friend of mine is leaving for a two week trip to Japan on the 25th of this month. She's going with a group of people, a teacher from our school who is also a black belt in Bujikan, and often goes to train in dojo's. So he is taking students with him, but of course its over two thousand dollars, something I can't afford.

Anyway, the first thing I'd do if I went to Japan, besides the usual finding somewhere to stay and such, would be to visit historical locations, museums, gardens, and of course the heart of anime and gaming.

I hope to visit Japan someday, like most people here.[/SIZE]
Posted
The first thing i'd do is go straight to OSAKA!!! the harajuku district!!

and do some mad shopping. then after that i'd go and buy some of the games that were never in america like final fantasy x-2 last mission and neo geo!!

then go around and make friends with some of locals. god theres so many thing i could do!! i'd probably set my passport on fire from all the hype in me :D .
Posted
The first thing I did when I went to Japan was walk around one of the malls. Me and some of my friends were on Rokko Island for an orientation and across from our hotel was the Kobe Fashion Museum.

And then the first thing we did on our first night in Japan: get drunk with cheap 124Y beer.
Posted
hehe ^ ^
I already live there (Tokyo) lol
But the first thing I will do is... go to the toilets !
After a loong flight , japanese toilets (toto brand: seat is warm, and there is a bidet to "clean up" , and a dryer!) are relaxing ^ ^ ! its like " home sweet home" feeling!
Guest Cutie_KilLua
Posted
hi, i like japan even i would never go there!
but if someday -in my dreams- i can go to japan i wanna see a cultural places such as temple and other historical places!
Althrough my english is worst i hope you can understand it! :animeswea
Posted
[FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=RoyalBlue]Many of these last posts have been very poor in quality and some I find some of the replies to be quite ridiculous. These comments are not leading to any form of a discussion, and I believe everyone who was going to post a reply has done so already and that this thread isn't going anywhere but downhill. I'm tempted to give just a warning but I believe this thread has served it's purpose.

[B]Thread Closed[/B].[/COLOR][/FONT]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...