OtakuBoards

AMD: Thinning Time [M-SVL]

demonchild781

[COLOR=DarkOrchid][FONT=Arial Narrow]I spent nearly six centuries in the Pits of Hell. My only companion, the Fallen Angel known as Lucifer. My tedious attempts to escape my prision were numerous and unsuccessful. It wasn't long before my attempts were to just attract the attention of the Morning Star.

But even the Morning Star's affections could not allow my soul to suffer in peace. The constant reminder of mortal wounds on the weak and tender flesh of a human body, unable to die, was all that I needed to keep my hatred alive.

What was my crime that caused such damnation? Love, and a few innocents' blood spilt by my own hands. Crimes that would see forgiveness if I were human.

I was first born at the very beginning of the Ancient Greek civilization to human parents. But it wasn't my physical body that made me unique, it was my soul. Created by what would later be called God and housed in a human body instead of an angelic one. This set up allowed my kind to wander about the Earth, among humans, unnoticed. We were the hidden warriors that served God directly on Earth instead of subtely influencing a select few special humans. As the human civilization grew my kind slowly became known as Guardians. We were just as differently tasked and talented as humans, but all of us were quick healers, well rounded with all weapons, and taught to be completely devoid of emotions and intuned with whatever are talent may be.

Our lives were full of strict rules and many of the things humans took for granted we were denied. I had stayed extremely loyal life after life with the only reward being my continious reincarnation. Most of my memory lost through the process of dying and having my soul transferred into a new body. But not even being sent to the Pits would stop the one memory that fueled my desire for revenge.[/FONT][/COLOR]

[FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2]The Zodiac have nearly finished gathering as both Heaven and Hell stand in their way. The Angel that Reoan seeks, Adoil the hand of God, has information that may change the Zodiacs thought on the balance, but new perrils appear before the Angel is able to reveal his information. A Guardian, unsure of where to go and what to, travels with them. Along with a human with a hidden secret inside. Their task is to keep the balance, but with the threat of World War beckoning for their attention as Reoan continues her revenge. Two of the twelve Angels, the ex-Guardian seeks, have been sent to the Gates of Heaven for their judgement. One by her own hands and one by the Guardian who travels with the Zodiac. What will happen to the world and the balance if World War III brakes out and Reoan is able to finish her revenge?[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial][COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=2]Welcome Rpgers to Thinning Time, the second chapter to Angels Must Die. This Rpg is not for the weak or timid. Only the truely dedicated and loyal will survive the task of staying alive. You will be spending some time by yourself, so be prepared to work alone and build up your character.[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

[COLOR=DarkRed][CENTER][SIZE=4]Rules:[/SIZE][/CENTER][/COLOR]
[COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=2][list=1]
[*]No God-molding (I won't being do it with my character I would like the favor repayed)
[*]All major ideas or plot changes must be runned by me first.
[*]Be prepared to PM other characters to discuss story ideas or misunderstands between characters.
[*]No killing of any one's characters unless I or the character's owner says otherwise.
[*]Have Fun!
[/list] [/SIZE] [/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=3][FONT=Verdana]Four New Zodiacs to choose from:[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR=Orange][FONT=Verdana][CENTER][U]Taurus[/U] (the bull) *Lady Dust*
Planet: Venus
Color: Orange
Stone: Emerald
Element: Earth
Animal: bull, cow, ox, antelope
Traits: patient, determined, reliable[/CENTER][/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=SandyBrown][FONT=Verdana][CENTER][U]Leo[/U] (the lion) *elementalshadow*
Planet: Sun
Color: Gold
Stone: Ruby
Element: Fire
Animal: lion, leopard, jaguar
Traits: generous, creative, enthusiastic[/CENTER][/FONT][/COLOR]

[CENTER][COLOR=DarkRed][FONT=Verdana][U]Scropio[/U] (the scorpion) *Raze*
Planet: Pluto
Color: Dark red to maroon
Stone: Opal
Element: Water
Animal: scropion, dragonfly, spider
Traits: determined, emotional, powerful[/FONT][/COLOR][/CENTER]

[CENTER][FONT=Verdana][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue][U]Libra[/U] (the scales) *x kakashi x*
Planet: Venus
Color: Blue
Stone: Sapphire
Element: Air
Animal: snake, hawk, pigeon
Traits: diplomatic, easy going, romantic[/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]

[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=2][FONT=Verdana]Will also except sign ups for Angels, Demons, Guardians, Grigori, humans or any combination of the previous. Somthings you might want to know:
[CENTER][URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=46119&highlight=Angels]Angels Must Die's First Sign Ups[/URL]
[URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=46261]Angels Must Die's Story Part 1[/URL]
[URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=46264]Underground[/URL]
[URL=http://www.amadan.org/Innomine/Grigori.html]Grigori Background[/URL][/CENTER][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[SIZE=2][COLOR=DarkSlateGray][FONT=Verdana]Sign Ups:

[CENTER]Name:
Side: (with or against Reoan)
Appearance: *please include height and weight* (describition or picture)
Personality: (one paragraph of a least 2 sentences)
Zodiac: *please state what animal you've choosen for your morphing ability and your powers. Example of power -- Aries: pyro-kentics* (those returning please state so)
Weapon: (nothing futuristic, but everything else is welcomed)
Bio: (Background info at least 2 paragraphs. Those returning please show how your character has developed. You may also state any companions you're traveling with here.)[/CENTER][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[CENTER][FONT=Arial Narrow][COLOR=DarkOrchid]Name: Reoan (pronounced Re-oan the oan being like loan) Fehu
Age: 17-18 (soul around since Ancient Greek/Egyptian time frame)
Appearance: Height: 5'5" Weight:120 -- At first glance the ex-Guardian looks to be nothing more than a young girl in her late teens. Her smile hidden behind her dark expressiveless eyes. Her hair long with a small tint of red floating amongst the dark strands that lay about her shoulders, chest and back. Her structure firm and built from the well worn beatings she endured while in Hell. Her body being sent directly from the Pits to Earth retained a scar for every injury she endured. A constant reminder of the torement she had to suffer through.
Race: ex-Guardian
Power: Smite me: Reoan must gather surrounding energy and pull it into herself. Upon screaming out the words "smite me" a dozen or so black shapeless orb like structures spring from her body. As they race through the surrounding beings they take their souls and send them to be judged. Those that are relatively pure return to Earth, those that are not are sent to Hell. Does not work on Angels/Demons. Once thought to have been taught to her by Lucifer.
Weapon: Born and raised in the ancient world, Reoan will not use guns of any sort.
[URL=http://www.weaponmasters.com/images//products/website/KR-6_large.jpg]Broad Sword[/URL]
[URL=http://www.weaponmasters.com/images//products/website/M-2021_large.jpg]Katana[/URL]
Bio: When Reoan was thrown from Hell back to Earth a Guardian by the name of Jacob found her and took her in. He spent weeks healing her wounds and restoring her human body the best he could, but erasing the scars and the memories they held was impossible.

The Guardian followed Reoan loyaly not because of fear, but because he felt a sense of belonging with her. A connection was created that was far beyond just lust and worldly pleasures. A love that neither Guardian could explain nor deny.

Two others were soon to join their quest to destory the twelve Angels that condemned Reoan to her to Hell. Amber, a young girl around the age of 13 with the soul of a demon. Her past a hidden mess, but her love and dedication unquestionable. The other was David, a spanish Grigori half breed. Despite his hideous appearance and lack of intellengence, David's strength was for Reoan and Reoan alone. Each of the ex-Guardian's companions found something different and brought something new to her cause.

Now in Madrid looking for the Angel Raphael after a short encounter with death and Padael. Reoan grows stronger as the Zodiac grow closer to finding one another.[/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]

Name: Benjamin Hawthorne
Height: 5' 7"
Weight: 176 lbs.
Appearance: Medium build(like all my characters), Blue eyes and blonde hair. There's a small scar on his left cheek, barely noticable. He wears black leather pants and boots but has forgone a shirt in favor of a red leather trenchcoat.
Race: Human
Position: Still neutral, but as he starts to understand what's happening, he's finding that he'll have to choose a side, eventually.
Weapon: A bastard sword and two 10mm pistols.
Bio: Ben lived an interesting life. Moving around for the first half, between his abusive army father and his mom who hadn't a clue how to raise a kid. Not to mention getting himself kicked out of most of the schools he went to, for some reason or another, mostly fighting(which he's quite good at, to the point that it was suspected that he was a Guardian). The second half was spent in a small town in the middle of nowhere. After that, he settled down a bit(thank god, for medication and realizing you don't need it). But, he never lost his will to fight. Recently, he's found himself in the interesting situation of working with the people who were trying to kill the ex-Guardian he was working with and being stuck in Japan.

[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][B]Name:[/B] Imahyn "Ima" Eliandro

[B]Height: [/B] 5'4''

[B]Weight:[/B] 115

[B]Age:[/B] appearence 22, soul 150.

[B]Appearance: [/B] [url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v641/ozyssite/christinavidal.jpg]Ima[/url]

[B]Race:[/B] Zodiac, Aquarius

[B]Position:[/B] Neutral

[B]Power:[/B] Air and wind. She can create small tornadoes, manipulate air molecules to heat them, or cool them, can slow the passage of air to the point that it becomes almost a net.

[B]Morph: [/B] [url=http://img.thefreedictionary.com/wiki/0/02/Black_bear_large.jpg]Bear[/url]

[B]Weapon:[/B] A sword that looks like [url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v641/ozyssite/loheng.jpg]this.[/url] Her's is the darker one. She also carries a [url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v641/ozyssite/BlackbirdsGlock.jpg ]glock.[/url]

[B]Bio:[/B] Ima, as she is known, grew up along the coast of Costa Rica. Most of her life, she thought she was a normal human. She went to school, had a job, basically anything a normal human would do.

Until one day, while at her lifegaurd job, she was actually able to make a boy start breathing without using CPR or any such techniques. Alarmed, her powers wentout of control, causing a windstorm on the beach. Disaster was averted only by the arrival of Kadar, the Sagittarius, unofficial leader of the Zodiac.

Since then, she has had help in mastering her powers by Kariz, Aries in the Zodiac, and has traveled much of the globe. Her powers are growing in strength, but she prefers to fight back-up for Kariz, adding the power of oxygen to Kariz's firepower.

When the last chapter ended, she and the other Zodiac were on a crashing plane...it'll be interesting to see how they got out...;)[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkOrange]OOC: Due to us never reaching morph-point in the last chapter, I am changing my morph from a swan to a bear, as long as that's ok with you, DC...[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Plum][SIZE=1]Name: Camilla "Cammy" Awanti
Appearance: Two of her favourite photo shoot pictures of herself.
[URL=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v352/KIttychanann/banners/pics/Ayaka27.jpg][Color=Plum][U]here[/color][/url]
[URL=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v352/KIttychanann/banners/pics/angel3.jpg][Color=PLum][U] here[/U][/color][/U][/url]
When she isn?t doing her modeling Camilla normally wears just a pair of tight jeans or shorts and a tank top. On some occasions she will throw on a skirt or a dress suit. She is always seen wearing boots though. She finds that they are the comfy shoes she wears. She stands 5'4 and weighs 110 pounds.
Race: Zodiac, Virgo
Position: Neutral. Camilla is neutral because she doesn?t like taking side. She would rather help resolve the matter in as peaceful way as possible.
Power: Camilla has the power of earth. She is able call upon vines and weeds to gorw and restrain or attacks someone.
Morph: [URL=http://www.college.emory.edu/culpeper/GOUZOULES/site/images/birds/bpics/chipping_sparrow.jpg][color=Plum][U]Sparrow[/color][/u][/URL]
Weapon: a small dagger that she keeps hidden in her boot

Bio: Camilla was enjoying her life as a model in Switzerland. She lived with her friend Jane. Camilla spent her days workiing and datng tons of guys. the guys where an attempted to draw attention to her from her manager, Vince. It never worked though. Her life was thrown in a loop one day while she was ona date. She met Kadar and Damion.

With that she found herself meeting others like her. She has been traveling with the other Zodaics and gathering them up. Camilla has matured up abit. She isn't as wild as she had been. has a problem with still speaking her mind though no matter what's on it. Camilla seems to really stay by Damion, Kadar, or Zane. Why she is not sure, maybe because they are guys.

Now she find herself heading straight ot the ground on a plane. How she hates to fly.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[size=1][color=seagreen][b]Name:[/b] Ashleigh ?Ash? Dennis
[b]Age:[/b] 17 (Soul around since Middle Earth- in a sense.)
[b]Gender:[/b] Female
[b]Side:[/b] With Reoan
[b]Appearance:[/b] [url=http://www.psycko-manga.de/gallery/babe/29-3.htm]Ash[/url]
Her hair is very nearly white, though actually silver, and tinged with gold. She has large, luminous ocean blue eyes.
[b]Height:[/b] 5?7?
[b]Weight:[/b] 147lbs.
[b]Personality:[/b] Ash is very quiet, with a shyly smiling disposition. Not the first to speak up, Ash is constantly afraid someone will notice she is not full Angel. She winces at the loudest noise, and will whimper if someone looks at her wrong. She is very timid and dislikes being the center of attention.
[b]Race:[/b] Half Angel, half Demon
[b]Powers:[/b] ?Editing?-
[b]Weapon:[/b]She uses a one-handed long-sword, and two daggers for ceremonial purposes (however, she does know how to fight with them). [url=http://www.ai.mit.edu/lab/olympics/97/Vikings/sword.jpg]Her sword[/url]
[url=http://www.medievaltimes.com/giftshop/600/26%20conan%20dagger.jpg]Daggers[/url]
[b]Bio:[/b] ?Editing?

I am actually going to participate in this one. ^__^[/size][/color]

[size=1][color=gray]
[b]Name:[/b] Asariel ([i]Whom God Has Bound[/i])
[b]Age:[/b] 20 (Around since Mesopotamia era)
[b]Gender:[/b] Male
[b]Side:[/b] With Reoan
[b]Race:[/b] Angel (Fallen)
[b]Appearance:[/b] [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=23532&stc=1]Here[/URL] and [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=23533&stc=1]Here[/URL]
Asariel stands at about 5'11'' and weighs 151 lbs. Tall and physically attractive (albeit in a somewhat feminine way), Asariel's eyes appear to range in color from deep purple to an almost blood-red, depending upon the light and his mood. Well-muscled despite his slender build, Asariel exudes an aura of dark seduction or sin, akin to a slow-burning flame within one's veins.
[b]Personality:[/b] Contrary to his cool and collected exterior, Asariel hides within him a storm of emotion. Prone to furious outbursts and fits of rage at times, the fallen angel is otherwise darkly calm, a perpetual teasing smile upon his face. Though he tends to end up at the center of attention, Asariel sometimes prefers to work from the shadows -- though he understands and respects direct confrontation, as it has its uses. Though cruel and merciless in combat, Asariel has a caring side as well (though most of the time, only if it benefits himself) and will fight to protect those he believes are worth protecting, or those who have gained his respect. But most of all, Asariel embodies worldly pleasure, lust and jealousy. Like the twisted emotions he represents (love, lust, ire and envy), Asariel can be seductive one moment and furiously vicious the next, depending on the situation.

[b]Weapon:[/b] A glaive called [i]Ashen Hand[/i]. The spearhaft is six feet long, and of black metal inlaid with silver spiraling designs. The blade of the glaive is straight and double-sided, keener than a razor and created of a brilliant silver metal of some kind. On the blade, the word [i]Lachryma[/i] ([i]Tears[/i] in Latin) is engraved. Asariel also carries two semi-automatic pistols, or a sniper rifle (depending on the situation)

[b]Bio:[/b] Once an angel like the others, Asariel was a Second Lieutenant in the battle of Heaven and Hell during the time of the Crusades. Though an excellent fighter, Asariel was still unsure of himself and his position in God's army, as he was still a 'young' angel at the time. During one such battle with the demonic army, however, Asariel was wounded and captured by the enemy. Tortured for information (and for the sheer delight of it), Asariel began to form a strange connection with the interrogation leader, a female demon who called herself Saithe. He came to care for her and became like a pet to a mistress, guarding her against all dangers. During the time they spent together, Asariel learned that Saithe was weary of war and merely wished to live her own life, apart from Angels and Demons. She believed that God was the cause of such wars, and accused Him as being corrupt Himself.

Together, the two hatched a plan. They were going to escape the war and travel far away, where they would start a new life together. However, on the eve of their departure, Angels attacked and reclaimed Asariel from the demonic prison. Brought on trial, Asariel was charged with treason and conspiracy, as well as love for a demon (his greatest crime). Saithe was also captured, and executed immediately the following day -- as Asariel was forced to watch. Banished to Hell by God, Asariel was later reincarnated in a human body on Earth, thanks to Reoan's war against the mortal world weakening the celestial powers that held his soul in the infernal Pit. Determined to strike against God for the sin of loving, Asariel inherited his mistress's masochistic tendencies, as well as a portion of her beauty, granting him all the tools he needed to manipulate mortals to suit his needs. With a hidden rage that knew no bounds, Asariel resolved to make Earth -- and one day Heaven -- into what God despised. A land of sinners.

Having heard news of Reoan while within the world of fire, and knowing of Adoil as well, Asariel set out determined to find this fallen Guardian who had indirectly caused his release from Hell. He felt as if he owed her something, and Asariel hated being in debt. In addition, though he preferred to work alone, Asariel knew that what they both desired was similar, and therefore he saw it as a way by which his plans might sooner come to bear fruit. Asariel was quite sure that their combined strength would be more than enough to lay waste to Earth...[/color]

[b]I hope this is sufficient ^^[/b]

[/size]

Name: Tristen Brady

Age: looks to be about 21(around since about the roman war)

Side: with Reoan

Race: Zodiac, scorpio

Appearance: see below

Personality: She has a very misterious personality. She can be very emotional one minte then try to bite your head off the next. She doesnt give up, wether it be on a person or an event. If she feels for someone, then she will try to help them, no matter the outcome.

Power: She can control all forms of water, from a mist to ice.

Morph" She can change into a scorpion

Weapon: A kitana that her father gave her wen he died. It is very old, but it can never be broken. She also carries two automatic pistols on her back, in specially made holders.

Bio: When Tristen awoke, she was in a new land, and a new time. She knows everything about her power and everything that she must do, who she must find and help, but she doesnt know where to look.

She ended up traveling around with people that were trying to avoid another war, but she knows that it is impossible to stop. No matter how much they try to stop it, they cant. Even though she knows this. she is still willing to try and help no matter the cause.

At one point in her journey, she left everyone that she came to feel at home with. When she left she had begun to feel great strenghts in the surrounding areas, all belonging to other Zodiac, and a power that resembles a Guardian. Somehow she feels that it is someone important that she must try to help.

[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][FONT=Arial Narrow]~I'm glad to see Kitsune, Ozy, and Anne back. Hopefully we get most of the others to return as well.

~Skye, I look forward to having you with us. Wish you could have stayed the first go around, but I'm sure you're character will bring something interesting to the game.

~Lucid *drools* I love your character. Hopefully Angelus signs back up and we should have some interesting plot twists and fun scenes with the two of your characters :animesmil

~Raze, hmmm. Well I do like your character, but I am a little nervous about your spelling (mine sux too so don't feel too bad) and the fact you're a newbie. But I guess I can give ya a chance ;)

I will be keeping sign ups open for at least a week or so. You'll have to forgive me if I seem to slack off a little in the next couple of days. Finals are coming up and last minute papers do. But hopefully I'll be able to make enough time for this.

Thank you[/FONT][/COLOR]

[center][COLOR=DarkGreen][FONT=Trebuchet MS][b]Name:[/b] Raven Melancton

[b]Height:[/b] 5' 8"

[b]Weight:[/b] 65 kg

[b]Age: [/b]
Appearance - 21
Soul - 150

[b]Appearance:[/b] See attachment

[b]Race:[/b] Zodiac - Gemini

[b]Position:[/b] Shifting

[b]Power:[/b]

Manipulation of Lightning - Raven can manipulate lightning to her very whim. Storm clouds gather. She can summon the vicious powers of the sky.

Thunder Phoenix - Raven can summon a bird made purely of lightning. It becomes like a pet of sorts.

[b]Morph:[/b] Raven/crow

[b]Weapon:[/b]

[u]A single H&K P8[/u]
[IMG]http://www.1999hobbysearch.com/dbimages/user/hobby/itbig/10038787.jpg[/IMG]

[u]Two of the Viper Blades[/u]
[IMG]http://gungfu.com/pics_general/pics_weapons/viper_sword_500.jpg[/IMG]

[b]Bio:[/b] (for everyone's information, the area in which Raven grew up was very backwards, technology and ethically wise)

Raven grew up in the mountains of Greece. She lived with her only guardian, her elderly grandfather. They didn't have much money since neither of them could get work. Her grandfather was too old and Raven was too weak to do any work for the nearby farmers. They lived off the land, gathering what food they could to eat from nature.

One day when Raven was 7 years old, her grandfather grew gravely ill. In order to pay for a doctor and medicine, Raven sold herself as a slave to one of the farmers to pay for her grandfather's well-being.

Forced to do work from before dawn until well after dusk, Raven withered away and became frail. The endless hours of labour and little-to-no sustainance were taking a toll on the small child. Her grandfather watched on helplessly as she got whipped for collapsing in the field day after day.

In one incident when she was being punished, Raven managed to electrocute the punisher to death. At that moment, she enjoyed the feeling of killing. Like all Gemini, Raven has two sides. In this incident, the evil side emerged. From then on, Raven grew stronger and stronger, becoming more resilient and confident.

Years later, after her grandfather's death, Raven joined the police force. The reason was because of her upbringing. She wished for no other to feel the injustice of slavery and punishment. As the years progressed, Raven grew into one of the best police officers in the country. Her resilience, courage, intelligence and never-say-die attitude made her who she is.[/COLOR][/FONT][/center]

[COLOR=Navy][FONT=Times New Roman][b]Name:[/b] Zane Wyatt
[b]Height:[/b] 6' 1"
[b]Weight: [/b]85 kg
[b]Age:[/b]
Body - 27
Soul - 250
[b]Appearance:[/b] [URL=http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=22980]Zane's appearance[/URL]
[b]Race:[/b] Pisces
[b]Position:[/b] Neutral
[b]Power:[/b]

[i]1.[/i] Illusion - Zane can create any illusion. Usually he uses this for good purposes, however, sometimes, the reaction from the illusion is disasterous.

[i]2.[/i] Water Manipulation - Zane can manipulate water to his advantage. Being a doctor, he realises how important water is to the body and helps his patients using his powers.

[i]3.[/i] Evil Eye - Can show people an illusion for a full minute. Usually this illusion is a nightmare.

[b]Morph:[/b] Blue-jay
[b]Weapon:[/b] [URL=http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=22981]Zane's sword[/URL]

[URL=http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=22982]Zane's two guns[/URL]
[b]Bio:[/b]

Zane was originally born in England. There he grew up a peaceful and calm child. Nothing much seemed to bother him. All the way through primary school and through high-school, Zane was the mediator - the cool, calm and collected guy. He was very popular with the ladies and had a great many friends, both male and female. Throughout his compulsory schooling life, Zane worked hard and received very good grades.

At his graduation, Zane was the one who made the farewell speech for the departing seniors. He wove his words around the audience and captivated them, causing most to break down into tears. Unknown to him, that was the first time he used his power of creating illusions.

Continuing on, Zane was granted a scholarship in Cambridge with aspirations of becoming a doctor. Ever since he was small, he wanted to help people and creatures. If ever he saw an injured bird or small animal, he would pick it up, take it home and care for it until it was well enough to fend for itself again.

Five years later, Zane completed his degree with Honours ahead of scheduled time. He worked very hard, his passion for helping people growing. After graduating at the top of his class, he moved to Morocco where there was an abundance of work with the poor and needy. He has been living there ever since.[/COLOR][/FONT]

[B]Name:[/B] Luna Lee

[B]Age: [/B] 19/ Soul: 37

[B]Gender:[/B] Female

[B]Side:[/B] Neutral

[B]Appearance:[/B] Height: 5' 6'' [B][URL=http://animevisions.net/Pictures/girls/girls90.jpg]CLick Here[/URL] [/B] The one with longer hair.

[B]Personality:[/B] Luna is a happy and caring person. She tends to be quiet and not sociable.

[B]Zodiac:[/B] Ability to control water and ice. Morph into a dog..

[B]Weapon: [/B] Staff

[B]Bio:[/B] Living in Orlando, United was tough for Luna. When she found out about her powers, it amazed her. She didn't quite understand what a Zodiac did but she continued on. Now she is trying to find a college that's fit for her so she's got no time for chat but still calls friends over the weekends.

OOC: *Cries* You never got to my Zodiac!! Well I'm looking back at the old sign up.
Edit: Add...

[SIZE=1][COLOR=SlateGray][B]Name[/B]: Laura ?Emily? Mitchell
[B]Age[/B]: Appearance: 19
[B]Soul[/B]: 111
[B]Gender[/B]: Female
[B]Side[/B]: Neutral

[B]Appearance[/B]: [URL=http://www.animevisions.net/Pictures/girls/KawaiiLilGirl.jpg ]Click[/URL] Laura and she stands about 5?7?? she likes to say she has stopped growing but no one actually knows if she will get taller. Weighing in at 125 lbs. Laura is very light, it is kind of ironic because she has the ability to morph into an animal which is the complete opposite.

[B]Race[/B]: Zodiac- Taurus

[B]Personality[/B]: Laura is a sweet patient girl. Her golden locks and bright blue eyes just say it all. Her sweet voice seems as though she is singing a ballad all the time, all the perfect ingredients for a sweet little girl. On her own time she liked to deliver cookies to the elderly hospital as a treat. She knows every patient by heart and makes every single cookie with as much love and compassion she can put into them. It seemed as though Laura was going to stay like this forever. Think again.

The day Laura found out that her grandparents were killed was the same day that sweet little Laura turned into evil little Emily. She became cold hearted and never visited the elderly again. She never chose to bake cookies and stood in her room until the age of 16, then she ran away. Her new evil personality was solely about putting people down and bothering them. Emily was so rude when she came through the crowd the crowd will part and try and get away from her. Now she is determined to get refreshed, this made her be determined at anything she does.

[B]Zodiac[/B]:[CENTER] Morph: Bull[/CENTER]
[CENTER]Power: Earth control. I.E Earthquakes, moving rocks around, etc.[/CENTER]
[B]Weapon[/B]: Bamboo stick: [URL=http://leerburg.com/Photos/bamboo1.jpg]Here, ignore the hand[/URL]

[B]Bio[/B]: As said in her personality Emily used to be a sweet girl named Laura?
Laura is a sweet patient girl. Her golden locks and bright blue eyes just say it all. Her sweet voice seems as though she is singing a ballad all the time, all the perfect ingredients for a sweet little girl. On her own time she liked to deliver cookies to the elderly hospital as a treat. She knows every patient by heart and makes every single cookie with as much love and compassion she can put into them. It seemed as though Laura was going to stay like this forever. Think again.

Laura one day was walking up the stairs of the apartment building she was living in. The landlord stopped her and asked her if she could stop being rude to the other tenants that shared the building. Emily took this offensive and made a rude comment about the landlord, this made the landlord even more upset. The heated argument started to brew, the two yelling at each other awaking some of the other residents. What seemed as Emily reached her point of anger the building started to tremble. The landlord was sent tumbling down the stairs killing him instantly. As Emily calmed down the trembling stopped.

Emily didn?t know this was the first side affect of her zodiac. She thought it was a simple earthquake. With one more glare she looked at the landlord at the end of the stairs. She walked into her apartment and turned to the news, she soon heard the sirens of paramedics arriving at the scene. She smiled to herself, ?He had it coming.?[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[COLOR=DarkOrange]I hope I can join...

Name: Raed

Side: With Reoan

Description: About 5', 2". Slender she only weighs around 120 pounds. Dark with black hair and golden eyes.

Personality: She likes to be a companion but it suits her fine to be alone. She enjoys humor and pranks. Still a child at heart, but with a dark side. VERY dark. She loves to draw. And will always lend a helping hand. True to her zodiac she loves being in high places.

Race: Zodiac- Leo
She creates fire out of thin air and can manipulate it in size and power. She can morph into a lion or leopard. Even in her human form she moves with grace and balance. She can light her arrows on fire and also her fists when fighting hand-to-hand. (Ever hear of 'fists of fury'?)

Weapon: A double-edged sword with bow and arrow.

Bio: She learned of her power at a young age and mastered it early. She became fascinated with the Guardians and learned about them through her mentor, Gavran. He became like a father to her and taught her all he knew. All she remembers of her hometown are long, rolling mountains. She spent her free time in a morphed mode, exploring the forest with a cat's point of view.

She never went to school and wasn't a very social person. For the longest time she lived by herself because her teacher died from a horrible disease. In the present she learned of the riot Reoan had started and seeked to join the plot. After a year of traveling she finally grew tired and began to lose interest in her powers.

Raed was attacked one night by a man, being her last resort she set his clothing on fire and morphed into a leopard. Leaving with the sent of human blood on her hands, (or paws), she remembered how much she enjoyed the feeling of power. Training herself she learned her own tricks and started getting more wrapped up in the recent conflict. Now, she finds herself faced with a decision, will she join the battle? Or live a normal life? (Blegh on the last question) She chooses to find the other zodiacs. When the war starts for her, she'll be ready...

I sincerely hope I can join! You know, being a newbie and all.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Sienna]Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I have been completely absorbed into a little thing called "City Of Heroes". But that has dwindled into nothing and I am back for another round of Angels Must Die.[/COLOR]

Name:Kadar Romalac

Side: Still undecided. Has come upon new details that breifly reveal the true aspects of his duty as a Zodiac.

Appearance: pic is below

Personality: A man who keeps secrets and wishes to protect those from things that he believes to not concern them. He is slowly opening up though and realizing the folly of some of his actions.

Zodiac: Saggitarius

Weapon: None right now. He is, however, well balanced in any weapon, but unusually skilled with any type of bow.

Bio: Kadar is a man of many talents. Although he was at first very independent, he is slowly becoming more open about his plots and ideas. Many of the others believe that his previous actions were haphazzard and somewhat selfish. He has gained new insights, but has he lost a part of himself in the process?

[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][FONT=Arial Narrow]~Nice to see you back Xy, was starting to worry about you. Thought you had left us :(

~Thank you Reiku and Who Am I? for rejoining us. I assure you that you will have a much bigger role to play in this chapter Who Am I and I'm terribly sorry about the last chapter not picking you up.

~Welcome to the group Lady Dust and I look forward to your character's involvement with the other zodiacs. Should be [I]very[/I] interesting.

~elementalshadow, I tend to be very generous with Newbies since we all start out as one. I like your sign up and your character so welcome to the group. :)

We have at least four others from the other rpg that I'm hoping to sign back up. So please be patient and I'll try to get the thread up ASAP. Thank you :)[/FONT][/COLOR]

[SIZE=1]I didn't know if you were still allowing others to sign up, and if you are, then I'm here. I was gutted that I missed out on the first one, so hopefully I'll get into this one.

[B]Name[/B]: Kraven (second name unknown)

[B]Age[/B]: 23 (soul is almost 400 years old)

[B]Gender[/B]: Male

[B]Side[/B]: Against Reoan, and also against Hell, even though he is a demon

[B]Appearance[/B]: Kraven stands at 6'7", and weighs around 150lbs. He has jet black hair, streaked with blood-red highlights, with the back of his hair completely black. His irises are fiery, red and orange with a small black pupil in the centre. His jaw is not square, but it is not at all feminine either, and his face has a single, thin scar running over one eye. His chest is broad, as are his shoulders, and he wears a tight black long-sleeved t-shirt with an armour plate strapped on to it. His legs are thick and sturdy, extremely muscular, allowing him to jump great distances. He wears black cargo trousers and black boots. Down one arm he has lightweight armour covering his entire arm, ending in a spiked gauntlet.

[B]Race[/B]: Demon

[B]Personality[/B]: Kraven is a cool, calm and collected demon, preferring to think things through instead of simply rushing into them head first and messing them up. He is often very serious, not letting any of his true feelings on important matters show through his exterior. Kraven fights hard, and is used to winning, but he knows that he will not always win. He is honourable in victory and defeat, making him a point of ridicule for all the other demons, even though he has power and strength they could never imagine.

[B]Weapon[/B]: Two short swords, shown in the attachment. The swords are identical, named Cain and Abel after the twins in the Bible. He also carries an H&K handgun, shown in the second attachment.

[B]Bio[/B]: Kraven was one of Lucifer's chief lieutenants in the Holy War, fighting against the Angels bravely, destroying many. He was gravely wounded in one battle, however, and was taken back to Hell. They decided he was useless to them, and attempted to dispose of him, destroying his body and trying to extinguish his soul, adding it to the great Inferno. His body was destroyed, but his soul managed to escape just before it was disposed of. It escaped Hell, fleeing to Earth.

Kraven's soul flitted about, possessing many different humans, using them for information about the one who destroyed his life. He cold never settle on a single body, though, and ended up moving through over thirty different ones in the space of fifty years.

Finally, he found one that he loved, the one that he wished to remain in for all of eternity. He walked the Earth for many years in this body, until he came across the ex-Guardian Reoan, whom he challenged to fight. She won, destroying his mortal body with her sword, and then she left his soul alone, without a body.

He found a new body soon after, one which was similar to the one he had lost, but not perfect. He decided to use this body to take his revenge upon those who have wronged him. He now hunts for the Dukes of Hell, including Lucifer, and Reoan herself.

I hope this is okay for you and that I'm not too late. You looked as though you could use a demon, and someone who is against Reoan, so I thought I would step in.[/SIZE]

[COLOR=SeaGreen][SIZE=1][B]Name:[/B] K O'Brian
[B]Age:[/B] 28
[B]Gender:[/B] Male
[B]Appearance:[/B] [URL=http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y193/deannemyarsonist/56a5f789.jpg]K O'Brian[/URL]

[B]Side:[/B] Neutral

[B]Personality:[/B] K is an independant person who loves the outdoors. He is level-headed and methodical when it comes to most things. However, he has senstive spots, and when his buttons are pushed he can become very angry. His parents, for example, are something he'd rather not talk about. Although he is independent, he's easy going and works well with others if the occasion calls for it. He's a dreamer, as most would call it. He's always looking to learn more about himself and his surroundings, although he fears leaving his hometown for to long.

[B]Race:[/B] Guardian
[I]Zodiac:[/I] Libra
[I]Morph:[/I] Hawk
[I]Powers:[/I] The manipulation of time. He's able to slow it down or speed it up to certain extents.

[B]Weapon:[/B] Pole-axe shown in the picture of his appearance.

[B]Bio:[/B] K grew up in a small town known for its fertility and the plentiful crops it produced. Since he was a young boy he worked the fields from dawn till dusk with his father, trying their best to make ends meet. However, at a young age his town was raided and his parents were killed before his very eyes. He was left alive only because he was a child. And from that day on he vowed to help rebuild his town and protect those who occupied it

He grew up to become incredibly strong and was named Guardian of his town and the surrounding areas. To this day he still lives among the people he'd sworn to protect and does his best to prevent another attack like the one that ended the lives of those close to him. He swears it's not his zodiac sign that makes him such a caring person, but he longs to find someone to inspire him, and fulfill his mildly boring life.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[SIZE=1]OOC: Hope this is ok.[/SIZE]

Name: Yasuo

Height: 5'6"

Weight: 120

Appearance: Yasuo is of Japanese descent, and has very beautiful and captivating eyes. Both are blue with a hint of violet in each strand of the iris. A smallish nose, complementing his beautiful facial structure, with smallish, seductive lips. Usually found wearing a favorite black collar that had a cross hanging from it. After a devastating event in his life, the cross has been missing; ripped off by his own hands. He lost his favorite clothes when his house was invaded and his mother and step-father murdered. He borrowed a few pairs of jeans, and tank tops from his cousin of similar size. He still has one pair of his black leather pants. Black eyeliner is usually marked deeply around his eyes, and lips. His hair is done in purple and red streaks, and his bangs long enough to reach his nose but he keeps the hair to the side in a Trowa of Gundam Wing kind of fashion, while the back is spiked up, but is slightly shorter than the front. There is a small scar on the left side of Yasuo's face, from where he took a few punches and probably a glass bottle to the side of his head.

Race: Zodiac - Capricorn

Morph: Panther

Position: Torn. After meeting with the angel Sartael, he has been give hope against hope that God or some other force has some masterful plan for him.

Power:
+ Medium telepathy capabilities
+ Shadow melding

Weapon: Two long daggers each about the size of a normal sized wakizashi, that can attach at the hilt to create a swallow. The sheaths are attached to either thigh. He also uses a small Fuma like dagger in his right boot.

Bio:
Yasuo was born to a single parent. His mother raised him with the help of her sister. Six years later, his mom married a young man, Orochi, not the best of fathers, but there are worse out there. Yasuo picked up the guitar at the age of 8 and began to learn quite quickly. After spending some time on the guitar, he got into the school orchestra as a bassist. He bought his first electric bass when he was 13, and started a band with a few kids from school. Their lead singer was the girl that Yasuo had a crush on for 2 years, her name was Hiroko. During high school, Yasuo was a lone wolf. Rarely seen with anybody, unless they were a part of his band.
After the horrible beating he took defending his friend Hiroko he became even more stand-offish from society. He cares for those that he loves, and doesn't trust a single human that he doesn't know. After a Grigori-half-breed attacked Yasuo in his own home, killing his mother and step-father, Yasuo has been residing at his friend Hiroko's new home, somewhere south of Kyoto.

[I]Sorry to be so late with the sign up guys, finals and end of college shtuff. :animesigh Later![/I]

[FONT=Tahoma][SIZE=2][COLOR=DarkRed][B]Name[/B]: Karizmasophie (Kariz)

[B]Height[/B]: 5? 5?

[B]Weight[/B]:120

[B]Age[/B]: 25 (soul 145)

[B]Appearance[/B]:
[IMG]http://www.latin-internet.com/Photos/2437-Radarany-01K.jpg[/IMG]

[B]Race[/B]: Aries

[B]Position[/B]: neutral because of the two dif. religious influences on her life, Buddhism from her grandmother and Christianity from her father. She believes there?s something out there, she?s just not sure what. * Believes in balance in nature.

[B]Power[/B]: can control and start fires with her eyes or with her hands. Also can create and direct heat without flame.

[B]Morph[/B]: tiger
[IMG]http://www.worldwildlife.org/tigers/images/index.jpg[/IMG]

[B]Weapons[/B]: 9.38in (blade) Jungle Commander Bowie, 13 3/8" (blade) Jungle Khukri Style Survival Machete and a customized (for humidity) .40 s&w

[B]Bio[/B]: grew up on the beach near the city of Rio de Janeiro in South America with her ?Pai? (father), three brothers (one older, two younger), and her ?Avó? (grandmother). Her mother had died in a boating accident when she was 7.

Her pai raised her like the boys, so she grew up beautiful and strong. She played soccer in school and went on hunting trips with her pai and brothers in the jungles.

Her avó noticed her powers before she did, always telling her she was a blessed child. When Kariz turned sixteen, Avó gave her a raw-cut ruby pendent the size of a quarter, telling her it would bring her luck and never to remove it.

Once while wondering the city after dark, a strange man attempted to rape Kariz. His hands on her wrists blistered and burned and his sleeves caught fire.

She ran home and told Avó. For the next 8 years she trained to control and embrace her gift.

While her pai and brothers didn?t understand it, they took it as a gift from God and supported her training.

She's now a strong member of the Zodiac, putting her fire power and basic street smarts to work to help bring the balance back...[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[CENTER][SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]Name: Rubedo
Height: 6'0''
Weight: 180 pounds

Appearance: [IMG]http://www.rpgamer.com/games/xeno/xenosaga2/screens/xenosaga2047.jpg[/IMG]
Rubedo has a tall, and yet firm body structure. Beneathe his clothing; usually a basic black pants, boots and t-shirt; you can see the scars that he has accumulated over the years. One stretching around his right lung, down to his side; another few cut down his chisseled back, and one over his right eye which is covered by his hair. He has a silver earring in his left ear, and a basic silver chain around his neck.

Race: Guardian
Position: Torn...his loyalty resides with God...but...since his duty is to satisfy the balance...maybe it is time to side with the evil that rises...for God has been superior for far too long.

Power: Aside from the basic powers of a Guardian; the ability to heal...and to sense others emotions around him...
-Rubedo is gifted with super-speed; what looks to be teleportation, is merely his quickness from place to place.
-Rubedos' body is also resistant to all outside ailments such as diseases, as well as attacks from other individuals..making him like a tank. However, he is still mortal...

Weapon: Two scimitars, both buckled to his right side on his belt, and one 12 round shotgun strapped to his back, both weapons being conceiled underneathe his brown trench coat. (see attachments below)

Bio:
All Rubedo can remember from his past life is his first "birth." He never knew his parents...nor the one who created him. All he knew of was his master Albedo...who named him Rubedo. Devoting himself to a set of moral principles; a code which the Guardians followed, becoming a very wise, strong individual. Albedo cast him away to wander the world as he had been predestined to do. He lived a very long life, due to the powers which had been given to him, fullfilling his purpose.

Whatever happened between that time and now...Rubedo does not know..nor cares. As he did once before; once his mind was of rightful age, realizing his true nature..being born to two simple suburban parents..he cast down all his materialistic possessions; leaving behind the life that he had built..and walked down the road that he has walked for so long before.

Wandering the fields of Europe, Rubedo has become somewhat of a renegade...following the will of his master...and of the Grigori; killing both demons and angels...the humans hunted him, not knowing the work that he did for them. To them...he was killing people, but they weren't people at all...but monsters.

So...he wanders...detaching himself from such petty emotions and connections of the world...ever persueing his inner growth. Becoming one with the individuals who cross his path for whatever time is given to him...with nature that ever envelopes around him..he feels a constant peace, and yet a sense of incompleteness.

News of Reoan's activities has reached his ears in his travels...a guardian well known to them all; one whom he has not yet met personally; has interested him as he senses the coming conflict. And a single word, "zodiac", continues to ring in his ear...so he waits...to see what part he is to play in this.

Recently he's taken upon a liking for one of the Zodiac's named Raven; despite there difficulties with one another at times...he finds her presence to be quite comforting at times...especially for such a tormented and confused soul as his.

OOC: Culo...I'm back...sorry it took me so long to post again DC, you can delete the entry you did with my own profile if you'd like...I now have a picture to go with it. Thank you though for doing that for me...much appreciated. .[/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER]

[color=darkred][font=garamond]Name: Lucifer

Height: 6' 1"

Weight: 192 lbs.

Age: He appears to be in his early twenties but has existed since the creation.

Apperance: Lucifer is a lanky, lithe being who holds a slighter figure than a fighter would poses. Keeping true to his former angelic form, he does not hold a definite male or female appearance. While Lucifer usually carries himself in a very masculine manner, it is not difficult for him to change his manerisims to that of a female disposition. He is fair skinned and lovely in a sense, only when he does not let his bitterness or corruption show through. His pride is his length of ash black hair, midnight wings and his assortment of dark fashionable clothing that he addorns when he walks the human world.

Race: An Angel of the fallen variety.

Position: He once remained in an alligance with hell, yet recent circumstances have placed him back into God's good graces. Although he is now loyal to heaven on a promise of re entering the holy lands, his thoughts keep drifting back and forth on what he wishes to do.

Power:

Nega- He can manipulate negative energy around him into a physical form and use it as a projectile. This method does not work if there is no Negative energy at his disposal.

Brimstone- A holy power of old that is usually forbiden for Lucifer to use, he undergoes a great amount of suffering each time he uses it.

Weapon: none

Bio: Years and years before Adam walked among the beauty of Eden, or before his creation was ever contemplated, there was a being created by God. This being was blessed with the name of Lucifer.

Lucifer was for a time the most blessed and praised creation of God, blessed with golden hair and pristine wings. He stood between God and the other angels, acting as the highest choir possible. This did not settle with Lucifer however. He wanted to be worshiped by the other angels, and steal a bit of God's spotlight. But this would no do, for it was against God's will, all creatures and angels were to worship and look up to him only.

Lucifer's dissobedience was ignored for a great while as God planned to create a new world with new beings that would eventually become his most favored creation. This infuriated Lucifer and he confronted his Father God, crying out his disspleasure in these creatures that would be known as humans. He said that he and his bretheren came first, and should be greater than the humans. This however, was not so.

As it were, the Angels became servants of the humans. This only angered Lucifer furthur as he began to place seeds of distrust and lies in the minds of the pther angels, some beleived, and some did not. Those who did joined Lucifer's war on God and were struck down by Michael and his Angels. God, infuriated by the actions of his once favored Angel sent him below to hell where Satan resided (for Satan and Lucifer are not the same beings as it is thought). There Lucifer's pristine wings burned into a midnight coal and his hair singed into a darkened ash, he was miserable and punished for his actions by Satan himself, who took pleasure in defiling one of the greatest creations God had wrought.

Eventually Lucifer had repented for his harsh actions, but was not done for his betrayal. He would forever be condemned to earth and hell, keeping the fallen angels and demons in line. He would be the keeper of the damned, and made sure that none of them would do anything against God's will.

Now Lucifer wanders earth, Seeking out fallen angels or rebelious demons that have strayed from the flock. He is rather placid in this age, not nearly as reckless or easily angered as he was in his youth. Lucifer however holds a deep resentment towards heaven and God for what he had to endure, plus he rarely ventures into Hell for what he was punished for there. Lucifer walks the line of just and wrong very carefully, doing his job and never meddling in the affairs of heaven and hell unless neccesary.

Things remained the same for centuries untill he came across the likes of Reoan, a guardian that sparked his interest when he was near her. This interest wasn't sparked by lust or inklings of love that were emotions he purged years before. It seemed more an interest of her rebellious disposition that reminded him of his old ways. Her presence gives him an odd feeling of reminiscence that he finds quite appealing. It was to his absolute delight to find that she had been banished to Hell. There, he would occasionaly keep her company, or watch her being tortured from a distance.

When he's not around Reoan, he's out doing his work, or contemplating his existance. Lucifer will not merely greet anyone with open arms, angel or demon. He holds a deep resentment towards humans, and one would do best to stay far away from him. He is not looking for affairs of love or romps of lust either, Lucifer merely toys with fragile emotions because he finds it fun.

Yes, that was a lucifer of days past. As of now he is traveling with the angel Azrael, his most beloved brethren. The two are out hunting down Reoan, although the once fallen angel is starting to have doubts on what he wishes to do with the guardian.[/color][/font]

Ok, so it's a repost, what are you going to do?
*shifty eyes*
You can't proove anything!