1. 1. Best RE Game?

• Resident Evil
    • Resident Evil 2
    • Resident Evil 3
    • Resident Evil Survivor
    • Resident Evil Code: Veronica X
    • Resident Evil Survivor 2

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by NeoCactuar [/i]
[B]No, that's William Burkin. Sephiroth is talking about the Large Black man in the trench coat that it dropped out of the tube named "T-01" I believe standing for tyrant one, but I just call him "Big Guy". He was sent from umbrella to eliminate whoever is your second scenario character. [/B][/QUOTE]
Aah, William Burkin. Mutated person that Claire( I think it's Claire, haven't played RE2 in ages) has some connection to.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zidane [/i]
[B]
Aah, William Burkin. Mutated person that Claire( I think it's Claire, haven't played RE2 in ages) has some connection to. [/B][/QUOTE]

He's the father of Sherry Burkin (The girl Clair meets) and the Husband of Anent Burkin (The scientist you meet in Leon?s scenario). He was developing g the T-Virus when umbrella stormed his lab. Two soldiers come into his office and demand the T-Virus, but he doesn't give it to them. Then something slips and breaks and the soldiers begin to shoot. They almost kill him, but after they leave he injects himself with the T-Virus to survive.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by NeoCactuar [/i]
[B]True, but like Sephiroth & James said, RE3 was good to play AFTER you played RE2, otherwise playing RE3 for the first time (Without playing any other RE's) Wasn't as good as playing RE2 for the first time. But then RE3 has the battle game :D:D [/B][/QUOTE]

Well that was kind of confusing...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mztik_Gohan10[/i]
[B]My favourite is RECVX.i really like it but RE2 was great.[/B] [/QUOTE]

Yeah, I liked RECVX too; it had the cool camera movement which was completely new, but good old RE2 & RE3, hanging in there... Still a good favourite of mine.