OtakuBoards

Asestis (M-VLS)

GuyYouMetOnline

Nida huffed at Amon, "Well at least you can change back! Be greatful you arent stuck that way!" Nida growled. Her more mean personality was out right now... She lowered her voice and growled to herself, [i]"You should be happy you little wretch..." [/i]

Laqara silently shook her head, "Oy... Hey Amon you will probabbly get used to the changeing pains. After a few times you might be used to it."

Nida shook her head and slowed down. She was now about 15 feet behind everyone else. She kept her eyes on the ground and only ocassionaly looked up to see what direction they were going.

She began to think to herself.

[i]Ok fine im stuck like this. Why the hell should I care? Sure I had plans but noooo i got drug into this shithole of a problem and who the hell cares about MY plans. Ill never be the same... Which means No one will ever find me attractive, ill never settle down, and never have kids. Well i wont even be able to go all over the place like i wanted to. Ill probably have to find some cave somewhere. Just hope the blood sucking bats dont think im to hideous and kick me out.[/i]

The more angry she got the brighter and hotter her hair got. And to tell she was angry her hair stood up instead of flowed down.

[i]At this point i wont care if the world ends because of some stupid thing wanting loose. Just let it go and get it over with! I may use this gift to get things done but... No matter how long I live I will never accept this gift as a part of me... Not now... Not ever.[/i]

By now her hair was burning bright and hot. It stood at least a foot above her head and burned furiously.

--------------
ooc: It burns bright red if she is angry and bright blue if she is sad... As you can tell right now she is angry. Like i said she can be quite and secretive, flirty, or very eh.. mean (language and all). She wont be flirty now of course because of her change. Just thought you all should know. 3 different personalities (now pretty much 2) and it all depends on her moon or the situation.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amon looked back every now and then just to check and make sure Nida was still there. He felt bad for her but didn't know what to do. He saw her hair standing up bright red. He slowed down so he could talk to her easier.

"Umm... Before you bite my head off, I just want to tell you something. One, I wouldn't want to be stuck like that or in my... what kind of animal was it? I didn't look at myself well.

Two, even though it sounds cheesy, it's not looks that count, it's what's on the inside. Even though thier are bastards out their who do go by looks.

And three, please try to keep your cool. We don't want to burn anything donw." Amon stated as he talked to Nida. He was about 7 feet in fornt of her, knowing she would probably want some distance form everyone.

"You were a chimera thing." Nida said just so he would knowexactly what he was.

Even though she wanted to be angry his words did sort of calm her. Her hair slowly fell down a bit and she wasnt so angry. She didnt exactly belive part of what he said though.

[i]How could anyone look past my looks to see the real me... Hah the real me isnt that great either. I just gave him a dose of nasty nida... And a while back I gave everyone a dose of sad sack. So... I guess...[/i]

Suddenly her hair changed blue.

" I guess my outside matches whats inside now..." She said quietly to herself.

Breea was at the end of this strange prosession, simply observing. She was the youngest here, she was fifteen, and wasn't going to turn 16 for another 2 months. She didn't want to embarass herself by saying something stupid and immature.

Nida's anger personally terrified her, and she made a mental note to stay on her good side.

OOC: Sheath and Amon, please try to work on post quality and length. Many of your posts have really been pretty pointless. Please try to work on that.

-------------------------------------------

Laqara had to wonder about Nida's concerns. She was certainly on to something. Laqara doubted that they'd be attacked the moment they entered a town, at least not at first. Well, maybe a few of the more superstitous villages would immedeatly set upon them, but there probably wouldn't be any reason to visit any of those.

Of course, there certainly would be some trouble. Humans had always looked down on those who were different. There was no reason to expect a different attitude towards Laqara and Nida, or the others if there gifts were ever revealed. The only exception would be if they ever returned home. That village had seen too many strange things to be put off by the latest group.

Laqara was distracted from her thoughts by the sudden appearance of a few nasty-looking people in front of the group. All were armed. Laqara and the rest of her group drew their weapons. "Who are you?" Amon asked.

One of the men spoke up. "Who we are doesn't really matter, now, does it?I don't think we're going to tell you. Not that the information would do you any good, anyways. See, we're kind of going to kill you."

"Why the hell would you do that?" Jiu exclaimed.

"They don't care about us," Nida said. 'They're the bad kind of people. Thieves, bandits, barbarians, I've heard so many names for their type."

"Names don't seem to matter at this point," Laqara noted. "The bottom line is that we're being attacked." She looked over the enemy group, then said, "Same number of them as there are of us. That means there's one for each of us. Let's do this."

-------------------------------------------

OOC: Battle time! This one will be mostly with weapons, as our characters aren't good with their gifts. Some gift useage is acceptable, of course, but only very limited. It'd be more of a distraction tactic. Transforming people, that gift wouldn't work right now. With the current lack of experience, transforming would take too much time to be a useable tactic.

Nida wasnt surprised and wasnt to in the mood either. She Was holding tight to her scythe and she lifted it up off the ground and gripped it with both hands. Both groups split up and spread out. One man approched nida with two very sharp long daggers in hand. He spun them around to show off.

"What kind of messed up freak are you anyways?" He said... Not really asking.

"Just shut up ang lets get straight to the fighting ok." Nida held her weapon tightly and just stood there. She was still a bit distracted. She decided to wait for him to move.

"Sassy aintcha?" He said continueing to spin the daggers he had.

"Just shut up and fight." nida grummbled.

The man nodded and lunged. Nida stepped out of the way and dodged a slash. She swung her scythe around at him but he rolled out of the way. The grass nearby wasnt so lucky.

As the cut blades fell the man began to laugh, "Nice weapon you got there. At least something on you looks decent enough to bee seen by the human eye," He knew it was getting at her.

Nida stopped for a few seconds, distracted by her oncoming depression, and kept her mouth shut. The blue in her hair was getting deeper nd sarker but it was also getting taller meaning the emotion was rising. The man took this opportunity to slash at her and he got her in the left arm. It hardly scratched her though.

"What the?" The man wondered why his exreamly sharp weapons didnt quite have the effect he wanted.

"Didnt you notice? My skin is lava rock dip shit." Nida glared at the man who now pulled out a sword which he had strapped around his shoulders.

"This will shut your trap for good!" He growled. He launched himself at her and hit her inthe same spot as fefore causing damage now. A thick bright red glowing liquid started slowly flowing from the wound.

Nida looked at the wound and snapped out of it. She growled loudly and suddenly her hair flared up to about a foot and a half above her head andit was burning very bright and hot. The man was so close when this happened the flame brushed by the side of his face.

The man screamed in pain as the flame burned all the hair on one side of his face off. His skin crawled and he put his hands up to his face.

"You bitch!" He screamed

Names were to late though. Nida had her scythe in hand and she swung it back in her rage. She let it swing and the man had no time to dodge. His body fell to the ground. His head followed quickly after that. The head rolled into a rock and ignoring her wound nida stood there in a rage.
---
ooc: She uh lost it a bit

Breea looked nervously at her opponent, for she was very inexpirienced in the art of fighting and her opponent was much taller than her.

She swallowed her fear and threw herself into battle. She pulled a shuriken from the hidden pouch on her waist and let it loose at her opponent . . . She missed. Well, not quite, she had nicked him in the shoulder, but the only thing that succeeded in doing was make him angry.

He lowered himself and ran towards her, a dagger in his hand. Breea panicked and brought her arms up to protect herself. He slashed her arms, making a deep gash in her flesh. She dodged the next two assaults but he was too close for her to use the shurikens effectively.

An idea struck her, what if she used her power to hold and throw the shuriken from a greater distance? She pulled one out of her pouch and focused on it moving away, and then throwing itselfat the man. Unfortunately, because her focus was on that only, her body was taking some heavy damage.

Her plan had worked, she struck the man in the throat and it was an almost instant kill. But before his death the man gave her a double handed blow to the head, knocking her unconcious.

[SIZE=2]Jadian stood glaring at the man in front of her. "Do you even have any powers?" He asked wickedly. "Yes." She answered calmly. "Ya sure don't look like it. I mean, you haven't changed much." He replied. The stranger began to circle her, eyeing her figure. "Maybe if you leave these freaks you can live a half way decent life." He continued, grinning. He stopped and walked up to her so he was standing a few inches from her face. "Why don't you drop yer weapon and come with me." He said, his rancid breath in her face. "Why don't you go to hell." Jadian answered, jumping back and pulling out her weapon.

The man lunged at her, she twirled lightly and hit him in the back, sending him to the ground. She stabbed him and walked away slowly. "I do have powers." She said, trying to convince herself.[/SIZE]

Laqara picked an opponent. Well, actually, her opponent picked her. He was a tough-looking man who weilded twin swords. "You look... unusual," he said.

"I'm aware," Laqara replied. "Why the hell does it matter to you?"

"Well, I happen to be a curious man. I'd love to know what happened to you, though I think I can hazzard a guess."

"And what guess would that be?" Laqara asked.

"That you were changed by the Asestis."

"What... how did..."

The man laughed at her reaction. "Oh, we know a lot more about that whole thing than you'd think, despite the fact that very few people know anything about it. You're not the first Asestis group my boys and I have taken on, and our little band has been around a lot longer than I have. No, we're very well aware of what you're doing. Well, what you think you're doing. we happen to believe you're wrong. Yes, this 'Asestis' of yours clearly exists, but none of my boys buy the shit about that powerful creature sealing itself away. Do we know what the Asestis is, or how is was made, or why it was made? No. we just think you're wrong. of course, we don't really care. It just so happens that you people tend to carry... profitable items. That's really all we want."

"You're not getting anything off of us," Laqara stated firmly. "If you want to try, I'll just have to kill you."

The man laughed. "We'll just have to see about that. Let's go."

---------------------------------------------------------

OOC: To those of you who have finished off opponents already: keep posting. Have your characters help out other characters who might not be doing so well (just don't interfere with Laqara's battle). and to tose of you who haven't posted during the battle yet: post already!

Nida was still in a rage. Her hair was going everywhere and burned quite high. She just watched her sister and her conversation with the man. She knew her sister could handle it but she couldnt care less about anything else said. Nida paced gnoring everyone. She punched a rock or two and sat down. The grass around her got so hot that it lost all its water and withered to dark nasty looking grass.

Nida was breathing rather heavily and she slowly started to calm. Her hair got shorter and becan to hang like it normaly would when it wasnt made of fire. She sighed out of tired ness and looked down at her wound. Pure lava dripped from her arm. A few drops hit the ground and began to burn some of the dead grass. She put her hand on the fires before it spread. She didnt feel a thing placing her hand on the magma and didnt think anything of it.

Slowly the lava cooled on her arm and her wounds stopped bleeding. They looked healed because the rock seemed to blend in with everything else. She sighed and figured she would file it down to look like the rest of her arm later.

She looked up and watched everyone. Her eyes went from between Laqara and Amon.

"I really am a monster..." Nida said shrugging to herself, " Oh well. I might as well just shut up about it. Id rather not annoy everyone."

Amon just stood thier, always waiting to be chosen rather to make himself an adverisment. Eventually he was left with the last bandit who also waited.

"Seems we have something in common. Just wonderin', What's your power?" the bandit asked calmly.

"I would show it to if I could, but I don't have complete control over it yet." Amon said just as calm.

"Right. You know you can still tell me what it is, right?" the bandit continued.

"Oh well, I have the ability to transform into a chimera. There, happy?" Amon said as the bandit started to circle around him. Amon quickly copied his movements.

"Well. That's intresting. Does it hurt?" the bandit asked another question. Amon was getting pissed off that he wasn't kincking his butt, but instead answering these slightly pointless questions. He turned his head around to look at Nida real fast, she was just sitting down. Then he saw her opponent, or what was left of him.

"Yes it does, but I would really like if you would just attack me already." Amon replied.

"As you wish. NOW! Prepare to die!" The bandit yelled as he drew his two swords, one long sword, and one short.

"Whatever. Just get on with it." Amon said strangely calm while drawing his weapons as well. They were the same as the bandits, but in different hands. Amon is left handed.

The bandit then charged Amon, his swords in front of him, in a deffensive stance. Amon just stood with his swords in a X formation in front of his chest. The bandit's attack was strange, the most likely way anyone would attack from that stance was a scissor like attack. Yet his was more of a stab, twist; stab, tear. This caught Amon off gaurd and he recieved a minor cut on his left thigh.

"Well, I just learned something." Amon said as he counter the next attack from the bandit.

"Oh! And what's that?" The bandit asked as he stepped back a few feet, reading himself for another move.

"That some moves are best used with the most unpredictable starup. Liek your first move thier." Amon answered as he readied hmself in more of a defenseless stance.

"You're right. NOW! You won't be so lucky!" The bandityelled again as he attacked.

[SIZE=2]Jadian sat down and stared at the ground. She couldn't help but take what the bandit said personally.

"You sure don't look like you have any powers." She continued replaying the scene over and over again. "I the asestis!" She screamed, causing those out of the fight to stare at her. "Quit complaining! Nobody cares." Nida said in another moment of anger. "I'm sorry, I have a problem keeping my thoughts in my head sometimes." Jadian replied sheepishly, getting uncomfortable. She stood up and walked over to an isolated clump of trees. [I]Being alone seems to be the only thing I'm good for.[/I] She sighed, and thought back to her childhood. Always in trouble and constantly alone. [I]I guess I'm annoying everyone else.[/I] She sunk deeper into her own selfish sorrow, oblivious to her surrondings. "Why the long face?" Someone asked from behind her.[/SIZE]

As the battle continued, two unseen observers, a man and a woman, were in the trees, haveing a whispered conversation.

"I told you this group was promising, Eric," the woman whispered to the man.

"You were right, Treana," Eric whispered back. "This group's doing better than any other. No group has ever made it through the first attack without at least two deaths."

Treana nodded. "That's true. And I don't think this group even has one. Breea, there, went down, but she doesn't look dead. Simply unconcious. No, this group is good. Nice selection of gifts, a lot of combat skill, and a good combination of personality types. There's somebody in that group who'll be ready for any situation. I think they're going to do it."

"So do I," Eric agreed. "Though it would be a lot easier if we could do it ourselves. I can't help but think that maybe he was too clever for his own good."

The two watched as Laqara took out her opponent with an impressive series of acrobatic moves. "This group will make it," Treana assured Eric. "If our little test here is any indication, they won't have a problem."

"I wonder what they'd do if they knew we set up this attack?" Eric remarked.

"Well, the villagers would certainly lynch me. Or try to, at least. It's not like I couldn't handle them. Well, it shouldn't be a concern for much longer. I really think this group will do it."

"I hope you're right, Treana. I hope you're right."

------------------------------------------

OOC: Nobody knows about Eric and Treana watching the battle, or their conversation. Nobody is to have any clue that it happened. No haveing heard something, or catching a glimpse of somebody out of the corner of your eye, no getting the feeling that you're being watched, no nothing. And certainly our opponents will say nothing, not even hinting at it.

Oh, I'm going to be leaving tomorrow on vacation. I'll be gone for the better part of a week, and I'll probably not be able to access a computer (I'll be able to get on before leaving tomorrow morning, but nothing after that until I'm back). Finish up the current battle, then just have the group keep going in the same direction. Do character development, and maybe a wild animal attack or something if things are getting boring. Just don't stop posting because I'm gone, all right? I don't want this to die out.

"Heh. Just what I was expecting you to do." Amon said as the bandit attacked. He simply side steped, and then parried the Bandits attack. "Now it's time for you to learn something." AMon continued as he ducked and spun around. The bandit jumped over some of the attacks but soon his ankle was hit.

"ARRGH!" The bandit grunted as his ankle was hit. Amon had stopped spinning after the strike and then went for an upper-cut like attack. Amon's attack scrapped the bandit's chest. The bandit however moved his body out of the way at the instent he was hit. "We..well. You are pretty good. To bad though, because I will have to kill you." The bandit stated.

"Oh shut up already! Idiots." Amon yelled as he jumped out of reach from the bandit. [i]"I wonder if I should preform my cool attack. Well... I think it's it cool. I just know someone's gonna think I'm showing off though. Oh well, that's them not me." [/i]Amon thought to himself as he got ready to use his "cool" attack.

"What are you waiting for, I thought you wanted to attack?" The bandit asked as he got ready to attack.

"Shut up. I was thinking." Amon replied. He then charged the bandit, getting in the perfect place to use the attack. The bandit quickly copied. Little did he know that this is what Amon wanted.

Amon steped to the right a little bit more and then too his right arm over his head and swung at the bandit. This move made Amon spin just to be able to stay standing. Amon took advantage of this by swinging his other sword over his haed and at the bandit again. Th out come was the bandit badly cut around his lungs and kidneys.

"AAAAAAAARRRGH! Wh-wher di-did... u le-lear... t-to do th-tha...?" The bandit asked gasping for air he coud no longer have.

"... A bandit did the same move on my parent's just before we reached the city." Amon replied.

"...Th-then y-you... y-you le-learnd... th-tha fr-from... m......" THe bandit managed to say before he died.

"Well... I guess the student surpassed the teacher." Amon stated as he looked around, trying to see if anyone needed help.

OOC: anyone who's still fighting can use my character for help.

[COLOR=DarkRed]Pherelle stood a few meters off from his man. The grinning bandit was brandishing his long, wicked spear. It was at least 5 meters, tipped with a barbed blade of crude steel. Ugh, spears... Such tastless weapons. The man took a step closer. He was well withing striking range, but Pherelle was yet to draw BlightKnife. He sighed.

The bandit's eyes hardened, his spear moved downward faster then expected from the large man, and by the time Pherelle reacted the spear struck him in the head with destructive force. And at that instant the shadow replica disappeared, to the dismay of the bandit.

Reacting, the bandit swerved on his heel dumbly. With a cry of anguish, he brought his swept his spear horizontally, striking the next shadow replica, exploading in a puff of smoke. Another spin, another Replica gone. By the tenth one, that man stopped spinning altogether, favouring slow turns so Pherelle could not jump him. But Pherelle had been waiting for just that.

"You know, if you stopped waving that damned spear around things would be alot easier" The real Pherelle said from behind the man. The man swung around powerfully, swinging his spear down at Pherelle's face. Pherelle casually sidestepped the spear, swung BlightKnife across, and shattered the spear, all without so much of a grunt.

The man was quick to react. Casting the shattered shaft away, the man reached for Pherelle. Pherlle answered by launching a devestating gauntlet into the mans mouth. But, to Pherelle's surprise, the man barely realed. His large neck had absorbed most of the impact. His lips bled, but his grin merely broadened.

Upon closer inspection, Pherelle discovered not teeth, but cast-iron slabs lining the inside of his lips. Taking advantage of his surprise, the man's giant hands reached out and clased firmly around Pherelle's head with surprising speed.

What the bandit was probably surprised abour right now was the sharp blade through his chest. As the man slumped againts Pherelle, his life draining through his chest. A final depression of air and the man died, Pherelle kicking him backwards to sprawl out on the ground before him.

Pherelle gave a sigh. He hated to get his blade dirty like this.[/COLOR]

OOC: One we werent sapposed to use our powers in this battle (consiudering we cant control them yet) AND TWO we arent in a cave. We left the cave, left the village and are in the middle of nowhere.

------------------------------

Nida watched as Amon finished up his fight. It looked as though there was not many bad guys left if any really. Amon shrugged as he saw he wasnt really needed and walked over and sat down near Nida.

Nida stared at the ground for a few moments. She glanced up at him and smiled slightly.

"Hey Amon...." She said now avoiding eye contact.

"Yeah?" He replied casually.

" Im just not used to this change. I find it more horrific that helpful so far. I dont have anything human left."

"What do you mean?"

"The guy who i was fighting ... Had cut my arm a couple times but uh.. It was magma, lava, that I was bleeind. The fact that im not human anymore has come to my mind and unfortunatly its hard to deal with."

"I some what understand." He said nodding.

"What Im trying to say is... Im sorry for being such a jerk to you earlier. I promise not to twig out like that anymore. Specially to you and the others."

"Umm... it's not your fault. I would have done the same thing. It's hard to deal with at first. Anyone would have done that. It just takes time for us to get used to things." Amon replied. "Like when you lose a tooth, you realize that it's gone. Then when you eat, you have already forgoten its gone."

OOC: Frankie's right. Please edit your posts accordingly. Oh, and in case you're wondering, I managed to find a computer I could use, though I probably won't be able to get on again until I return home tomorrow evening.

------------------------------------------

Laqara looked around her at the finishing battle. It didn't seem like anyone really needed help, not even Breea, who was uncouncious but did not seem to be otherwise injured. So Laqara turned her attention to Nida, who seemed a bit upset. Laqara overheard Nida's conversation with Amon.

"I'm not quite sure what the whole tooth thing is supposed to mean," Laqara said to Amon, "but this is certainly not something it's going to be easy to get used to. You can think what you want, but this isn't something you actually have to deal with yourself. I don't think you really get it."

"Doesn't seem too hard to understand," Amon replied.

"Yeah? Well, you certainly don't seem to get it. Look, Amon, virtually nobody is going to be as accepting of the change Nida and I have gone through than you and the others. You actually saw us change. Most other people will see a pair of strange creatures, and their first reactions may well be violent, especially in Nida's case, as much as I hate to say it. But that doesn't mean I'm safe, and if either of us ever enters a village other than the one we're from, I'd be surprised if there wasn't any violence. So how about you stop pretending that you know what we're going through?"

"... I never said I did know what you two were going through." Amon replied to Laqara. "Trust me though, I'll understand eventually. Just give me some time to deveolpe my power. Then I'll be able to see what it's like to be a chimera happily walking through a town." Amon continued.

He really didn't kow about what they were going through, but he was probably one of the only ones who could eventually understand what they were going through. But he really didn't want to find out what it would be like to be a "beast" walking through a town.

"Also, Laqara, the tooth I guess could use some elaboration. Basically the losing of the tooth is the transformations you two went through. You two will get used to your new forms eventhough some others may not."Amon stated.
"And when you walk into a city, you realize that you are different. Like when you eat with a lost tooth, you remember you lost your tooth after you wonder why it hurts to chew their. Is that any better?" Amon continued.

Nida let out a small growl, "Look sis we all went through a change and we all have some getting adgusted to do. Forget the tooth thing. And Amon... Its... Well amost completely pointless to Argue wih her. She always seems to win."

Nida threw herself backwards and layed in the some what taller grass. She let out a sigh and watched the sky. Clouds slowly drifted by in a cool blue sky. Who would have thought that she could have decapitated a guy on such a beautiful day.

"Oh what a day. Reminds me of when I was alone. It feels like it too..." She said as she took in a deep breath.

[i]"Though Im surrounded by all these people." [/i]She though to herself as she continued to watch the clouds go by.

Eric knew exactly where the group was headed. The group knew only to go east, but Eric knew the exact location. He'd been there many times before, and it was where he was heading now.

Though Treana had already returned to the village, Eric would not be traveling alone. He had a companion of his own, a woman named Saelar. Treana didn't even know Saelar existed; she thought Eric had come alone. But she was wrong. Saelar had stayed back a ways while Eric was with Treana. After Treana had returned to the village, Eric had rejoined Saelar. The two of them made haste. They had to make it to the [i]Alkar Aeilsa[/i] before the Asestis group could.

"This would be so much easier if we could simply kill Treana and have it done with," Saelar said to Eric as the two of them made their way east.

"There's no way we'd be able to," Eric replied. "Believe me, I'd like that as much as you would, but we wouldn't have a chance. No, we need to keep doing what we've been doing. Shouldn't be too hard, as long as Treana doesn't figure it out. Shouldn't be too much longer, after all. Just another group or two, then Treana will be out of time. All we have to do is stop another couple groups, and the Asestis will burn out. When that happens, Treana will have lost, and we will have won."

Laqara took another look around. The battle had ended, and it didn't look like there'd been a single casualty among her group. Breea was still uncouncious, but that was it.

Laqara knew that the group couldn't remain at the battle site for long. The scent of blood would attract predators. The group would have to move before long. As things currently stood, they couldn't easily take most predatory animals. As they developed their powers, they'd be able to, but right now, it would be difficult. No, they'd have to move soon. And if Breea hadn't awoken by then, they'd just have to carry her.

Nida stood upsuddenly and shook her firey hair. She did a flip with her hands never touching the ground. She grabbed her weapons and spun to face everyone.

"Whats gotten into her I wonder..." Laqara asked quietly.

"Two things. I think its time we go... And im getting rather annoyed at the smell of blood." She strapped her Scythe carefully to herself and stretched.

"But ONE of us still isnt awake."

"Yes I know but I dont really care. We can go now."

"We cant just leave her behind."

"Do you honestly think I am that heartless? We can easily carry her." Nida said bouncing from one foot to another.

Amon was slightly startled by Nida's sudden acrobattic display, but he merly just moved his head and forced his body still has to not show that he was startled.

"I'll carry her, but someone's going to have to hold my weapon's." Amon replied to Nida's comment. He walked over to Breea, and took off his weapons. he layed them on the ground, and picked up Breea. He had a little bit of trouble with this, as to find a nice place for her to rest on, while still being comfortable.

"Ok. We can go after someone will, please, get my weapons." Amon stated as he got Breea situated.

"Haha! Sweet Progress!" Nida said giggleing. She grabbed Amon's Weapons and continued to bounce from one foot to another.

"Ok then... East.." Laqara said.

"Bout time." Nida and the others all got to their feet and continued to head in the direction they were originally going before the attack.

[i]Well they seem to be buying it well enough... [/i]Nida thought to herself.

Breea stirred softly, and groaned. She opened her eyes. She looked at Amon, and stifled a small scream, causing Amon to drop her roughly.

"What did you scream in my ear for?" Amon growled.

"I was startled, I mean, the last thing I remember was a fight and now I'm being carried! What did you expect? Me to just be OK with that?" Breea stammered, still catching her breath. She got up, dusted herself off and followed the others, her head throbbing.