OtakuBoards

Inuyasha- Ties that Bind [M-VSL]

Inuyasha Fandom

Kobe sat there on that stump oblvious to every thing and everyone around him. he felt his heart as it raced beating faster and faster with each passing second he sat there in his blissful state it had seemed as if his soul was out of his body his mind was blank the only thing in it was Orikal. The moment there lips touched he forgot about Naraku about Kidymaru about Callisto and even his own parents all he wanted to do was sit on that stump with the woman he loved in his arms

"Oh this is so romantic" Kagome said swooning "but Na-" Inuyasha and herro said kagome gave them a menacing stare Itsu was completely silent tears rolled down her face and she was smiling the biggest smile Kyo hadever seen

Once Kobe and Orikals lips departed Kobe sighed heavly and almost fell over in a swoon of compelte and utter bliss
"Orikal" KObe said softy as he gazed into her eyes as they flickered
"Yes" she said almost as softly as he did
"do you remeber the day when we first started talking and you ridiculed me on how ungraceful I was" Kobe said
"yes" Orikal said with a breathe of confusion
"well I hve leraned sinse then" he said he grabbed Orikal by the waist and kissed her again he could feel all the muscles in his body relax he felt the same from Orikal his eyes rolled back in his head he could feel Orikals soft wings wrap around his body
"Oh how unfortunate that you have too end such a sentimental moment by surrendering yourselves to me" KObe heard he departed his lips from ORikals and gave a menacing stare up into a nearby tree
"Naraku" he said in a spiteful tone he was completely infurated that the moment of romance between ORikal and himeself had ended
"I swear to you Naraku I will kill you for ending my bliss as you are so acustomed to" KObe said malice filled his voice
"Kobe... Naraku you will pay!" Orikal said she stood right next to Kobe suddenly they both started glowing brightly everyone was blinded when the light faded both Orikal and Kobe were gone a differnt figure stood there black wings like Orikal a sleek tail and ear of Kobe [I]Aura Fushion [/I] Kobe thoght as he felt his pressence in the body he also felt Orikal
"Naraku prepare to die!" he could fell his mouth move as they both spoke in a unified voice

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[I]Kobe, what's happening?[/I] Orikal knew without him to answer but still, you sometimes want to make sure it's not just your imagination.
[I]Relax, I've got it all under control.[/I]
"Ah, I was hoping you would transform. Kobe, [I]pure[/I] Orikal, I will now take you as you are to be my slaves, or since you are both one person now, slave." Instead of Kobe being the one snarling, both voices could be heard growling menicingly at Naraku. Orikal then felt a burning like she had never felt, and a poisonous green from Naraku's hand was dripping inside of their body.
[I]It's poison, Kobe![/I]
[I]I know, I know, but it burns so bad.[/I]
[I]I know, I feel it too. [/I] With that, red seemed to cloud over her vision, this was Kobe transforming, not her. [I]No, Kobe no![/I] Her thoughts hissed at him, [I]stop! Don't transform, we need to be able to know what is happening![/I] Orikal was screaming at him to not transform. She could hear the others cries of fright as they transformed.
"Kobe!" Both of his parents were shouting his name.
"Orikal!" Kagome and Sango were screaming in her favor.
"Naraku!" This, of course, came from Miroku, Inuyasha, and Heero. Kitra and Riyuna were frozen to the spot with fear.
Orikal then became aware of her body, inside the shell she was in. Kobe was in front of her, angrier than she had ever seen. She blinked and noticed that they were both glowing white inside the fitted body. She was able to move without moving whatever was on the outside. Her spirit seemed as thin as paper as she removed her small hands from the hands of the body she was in. She knew her spirit was crying in fear for what Kobe might do.
[I]Kobe, please, don't transform![/I] She encircled his spirit momentarily before hearing him begin to think rapidly inside their head. Or rather, his beast was thinking for him.
[I]Must, to protect Angel. I must protect what is mine.[/I] If Orikal was in her own body, she would be blushing. She couldn't believe he called her, his. Her white spirit hands moved from his waist up to his chest.
[I]Having you here is protecting me. Don't transform, please.[/I] Strangely enough, the beast seemed to listen to her. As odd as it may seem, Kobe's spirit moved behind hers.
[I]Did that frighten you?[/I] She heard him in his normal voice.
[I]A little, but you called me yours.[/I] He seemed to pause at this.
[I]Well, yeah, you are...sort of.[/I]
[I]What do you mean 'sort of'?[/I]
[I]Because for you to be mine officially, I have to-Orikal![/I] He screamed out her name when they both felt the immense pain around their stomach.
[I]It's hurts so bad, but do you have to do?[/I]
[I]We demons place mark on what is ours, Orikal.[/I]
[I]I know that you do that, but how do you...[/I] Her mind seemed to freeze. She couldn't hear the others screams. She then heard another voice then, but it wasn't Kobe's.
[B]Orikal. Kobe. Say good-bye to freedom. You are now my slaves. Kill the others. Now.[/B] It was Naraku's.

"Only thing we're going to kill is you!' Kobe spoke as he felt Naraku swelling up in his mind taking control
[B]Kill them now my slave![/B] Naraku shouted in a bellow
"Guys run quickly he's taking control we cant" they said threw there fused form
"No we cant leave you do be controled" Heero said
"Go! we wil fight him as long as we can fight him but you need to find Callisto Now go!" they shouted
"Get out of our head you rat bastard" KObe said with all there might they mustered a powerful strike and shot it at Naraku he was wounded but not dead
[B]Go after them now![/B] he shouted in their mind Kobe gave a gesture to ORikal as if holding hands there glow became brighter the glow fended off the dark red purple glow of naraku but was not strong enogh to snuff it out
[B]Fools! you think that your measily spirits can fend off me if you chose to fight than I will overwhelm you and kill you If you chose to let me in freely once this is over I shall let you live in peace [/B] Naraku said
"your bribery wont work, sure I would like nothing more than to live in peace with Orikal but at the exspense of my friends lives absolutley not I'd rather Die here knowing that I experinenced love than live with that love but it being overwhelmed by guilt and sorrow of killing my friends. ORikal is the whole world to me but my friends mean just that even more so even if I lived in peace with Orikal what good would it be having none of my friends here with me to enjoy my happiness with Naraku I have never left a promise unfafiilled and we are going to kill you I promise" KObe said he felt Naraku's anger grow he restrained himself from transforming knowing the risk it would involve he could surly defeat Naraku in his strethened state but the strain on the combined spirit with Orikal might overwhelm her
"KObe whats wrong" ORikal said passinetly wrapiing her wngs around him
"my demon self is clawing to get out it hurts to supress it but it must be done for your sake our friends are gone so that is one casulitie reverted but the strain it might have might kill you your an angel you couldn't handel the emence strain of a demons rage it overwhelm you but I will be fine it hurts but I'd rather be in pain than see you in it" Kobe said he used his hand to draw their weapon
"A bending sword" KObe said
"a what" Orikal asked
"its a sword with many tinier blades itr can beused from a long rage as can a whip it must have been the fushion of our weapons" kobe said
"Naraku prepare to die!"the unified voice of Orikal and KObe said

Orikal felt the sword in their hand lash out at Naraku. Orikal was touched that he wouldn't transform for her sake. But he was going to ruin their lives if they didn't kill him.
[I]Kobe, let your beast out, I promise. I know what I'm doing.[/I] She thought desperetely as Naraku came back at them with tenticles beating their sides.
[I]What? No, we can-[/I]
[I]Kobe, please, I know what I'm doing. Trust me, please.[/I] She felt him release his beast spirit and the rage tore at her own spirit. She concentrated at ridding herself of all emotion and she felt her spirit sepatate from Kobe's and enter into the bending sword. The beast spirit threw her at Naraku and she purified as much as she could in that connection.
She reentered the body that still held Kobe.
[I]Kobe, fight the beast and regain control. We must defuse.[/I] She then felt a pain at the base of her neck. A bite mark remained, and blood was falling from it.The clawing stopped and she felt the similar hug from the one she loved. She felt him let go and felt herself in her own body. Without missing a beat she picked Kobe up and they flew over the skies of Gaia, Orikal destorying their scent so not to be followed.
"What happened?" Kobe asked.
"You transformed and I left to purify enough of Naraku to give us time to get away." She heard Kobe sigh as they landed on the ground where Inuyasha and the others were, Callisto in their mists.
"Are you two ok?" Itshui asked worriedly.
"Yeah, Mom, we're fine." Itshui wasn't givng up so easily.
"Why are you bleeding then, Orikal?" Orikal remember the bite on her neck.
"I don't know..." Itshui was followed by Kyo in examining it.
"Inuyasha, could you come here for a second?" Kyo exclaimed.
"Feh, what is it?" Inuyasha walked up and looked at the bite mark on the connecting point of Orikal's neck and shoulder. Inuyasha didn't say anything.
"What's wrong?" She asked Inuyasha, [I]what's wrong with the bite mark?[/I]
"Uh, when did you get that?" Inuyasha asked her.
"Just a few minutes ago while Kobe was transformed for a little while and we were both spirits." Itshui nearly fainted. "What's wrong?" Orikal asked more persistantly.
"Are you sure you want to know?" Callisto asked her, who appeared suddenly.
"Yeah, Cal, I want to know." She looked around to see where Kobe was and saw that he was wide-eyed and staring at her.
"You're officially his," Callisto said pointing at Kobe. Orikal's heart skipped several beats and her stomach dropped several notches before leaping. Orikal blinked,
"What?" She was just making sure she was hearing correctly.
"You...are...his," Callisto repeated speaking slowly. Orikal looked at the mark and noticed that it had stopped bleeding, but the grooves of where his teeth had sunk in were still there. She felt a second heatbeat with her as fainted on the spot.

Kobe lept and caught Orikal
"what have I done" Kobe said Orikal fluttered her eyes open
"Orikal I am so sorry for that but it is true no demon will ever ask you or say anything of romantic sort again"he said
"Kobe it is ok" Orikal said in a loving tone Kobe could already smell his smell on her
"now we can be together and all of the demonic world would have to leave me alone because of it now as Cal said I'm yours" Orikal said she wrapped her arms and wings around KObe hugging him posessivley
"Orikal.." he said as he hugged Orikal his demonn's self felt pround of what he did he wanted to grin but he knew how he'd me like other demons and that disgusted him hi hugged her tightly
"ahh what a shame" a voice said
"I might be the nefearious Naraku but I abide by demon law when it comes to this" Naraku said
"knowing you thats highly unlikely" Kobe said as he hugged Orikal tighter more posessivley but then lossened up
"sorry for some reason my demon instinks seem to multiply when he's around" KObe said as he and Orikal grasped hands and fused once Kobe felt a sharp jolt of pain
"He's trying at us again" Kobe said but he felt a strange jolt of energy it was Callisto she had transfered some of her spirit into them
"thanks" hey said
"Now everyone be prepared thanks to Callisto we are to fight him better but if anythings gives you a hint that he's controlling us run and run fast" they said they all nodded except Callisto who was already having at Naraku
"just like your father bitter and relentless" Naraku said
"shut up" Callisto said but this time a trace of anger
"guys be prepared who knows what might happen but we both known that if we all work together he wont stand a chance" they said as they prepared to strike Naraku as Callisto contiuned a relentlessly
"ORikal if the battle starts looking bad then I will revert into my demon form most likely if I ever start hurting you pressurewise or phisically just say I might me a demon but I will still be able to hear you besides if I am correct MY demon self wont hurt you sinse your mine offically" Kobe said he hugged Orikal he flet her wings cover him
"well then lets go!"

Meteo gets up, pulls out Soul Calibur and Soul Edge and walks to Kobe and Orikal. "Well I have to go see an enemy to know if the groups have come to a decision or if close to the decision of the war." Meteo says then walks off North by north east. Meteo starts to look around and then he sees a fat guy who he usually gets information from chewing on bones.

"Well Well well if it isn't the Only nuetral Hell spawn... You know that the war that was predicted has had the signs broken." He says as Meteo grabs him by the throat.

"Violator Tell me have the councils reached a decision???" Meteo says.

"Well I have got some good news and news you already know for you. THey haven't but I know the demons in hell are getting ready. The Demons still on earth will have no choice but to fight with them. No matter if they want to or not. " Violator says. "My guess for that is that they already know their choice."

"Fine now go do what you want before I change my mind." Meteo says letting go of him and walks south by south west to where they were.

"Ahhhh!" KObe screamed as felt the his inner beast clawing at him to get out
"Kobe whats wrong" Orikal ask placing her arms around hi
"Its my demon self he's clawing to get out I just dont -" he trailed off
"thats it!" he said cluching his chest
"what?" ORikal asked
"the poison is causing this it somehow casuing my demon self to act up and my demon urges to grow that would explain why I acted so strange before Naraku showed up. Sinse the poison was spilt in half in wasnt a full effect so only the misallenous demon urges appened but here its full and it causing my demon self to come out" KObe said
"but why would Naraku want you in your demon form you would be super tough to beat" Orikal asked
"must be because even though Naraku would have to struggle to get me sinse I am a lot dummer in my demon phase we'd resit against him less" Kobe shrugged as he prepared to fight still cluching his chest
"damn you Naraku" they spoke as they prepared to strike

Orikal felt only her senses, like she could see and hear for the first time. She felt intense anger, but she wasn't [B]that[/B] mad, and knew immediately where it was coming from. She knew that Naraku was going to put them under a spell to make them obey.
They lashed out at Naraku with the sword, but Naraku blocked, swaying unnessesarily. As if taunting them to attack again. She heard Kobe growl in annoyance.
[I]He's like a fly,[/I] Kobe told her.
[I]Ah, yes, but a conniving fly he is. Not to mention strange for him to move from side to side.[/I] They striked again, but Naraku blocked it, thowing it back at them. It collided with them and set them flying into the ground.
Their speed was amazing, sprinting, then ducking, throwing a powerful punch here and there, it went on like that for a while.
"What are you thinking? You will win? Not likely, I will kill you if I have two," Naraku laughed meniacally. Yet again the surge of anger that was stronger than hers and a growl met her spirit's ears.
"Keep growling, it's not going to help you." Orikal felt something slam hard into their stomach, and the poison was clouding her mind. A stone went inside the wound, and she felt something extremely painful. Her mind seemed to split into two. She couldn't move on her own now.
[I]The poison's imobilizing us.[/I]
[I]No, it's controling us.[/I] He was right, they were standing straight up, when they should've been on the ground. Naraku's voice filled their ears.
[B]Kill Callisto, and everyone who stands in your way. We wouldn't want them to ruin everything now?[/B]
"No, Master," they chanted, as they turned without the help of their minds moving the limbs.
"Good job, Naraku, know, go on and don't interfere, I have it all under control." The stranger's voice was familiar and they heard Naraku leave. They couldn't turn around to see who it was though. They heard the voice again.
"It's always good to have reinforcements, and this body shall sufise. Here body is perfect, the protector of the Metal Jewel and powerful, who can say body with benifits?" Orikal thought hard and realized who it was with a jolt.
[I]I thought you said she was dead.[/I]
[I]What? Who did I say was dead?[/I] Orikal shut her eyes as they approached one of their friends.
"Move," they said in a deadly voice.
Orikal knew the impact was coming but it didn't prepare her for the shrill scream that followed. Riyuna was the first to fall in a bloody heap on the ground. Extended nails had sliced through her small form as if she were bread, and the others were coming to fend them off.

"Orikal who is it tell me" Kobe shouted in theier head as he could see threw the poisons fog as there friends scattered
"no,guys get away run!" Kobe said but their mouth would not move
"NO!" KObe shouted as they veered right chasing Inuyasha and Kagome
"Guys I'm so sorry" he said trying to break the poisins hold but it was too strong
"Orikal who is taking control of us ansewer me" he said he looked at ORikal she was struggiling with the poison and attacking her friends as much as he was he grabbed her by the shoulder and shook her gentley
"Orikal we need to focus snap out of it" he said as she hugged him tightly sobbing on his shoulder.
"its ok now who's is controling us" he said holding her in his arms letting her cry herself out he could feel his body running towards there friends he focused all his energy on getting away from his friends and with all his might he flung his sword at a tree behinde them it wrapped around the tree and he clung on to it using all his power to keep his control
"Orikal quick tell me whos controling us" KObe said
[B]fool! do you think you can break my contol![/B] the stranger said
"no I will probally lose this in a few minutes but thats all the time I need"
"Orikal quick tell me!" Kobe shouted clutching that tree with his claws as the res of his bod tried at his friends

"Naraku must die for the strings to be cut." Soul Edge Says. "That's how we'll save them..." Meteo nods and looks around eventually seeing Naraku. Meteo draws the Soul Edge and the Soul Calibur.

"I cannot allow you to start the war between Heaven and Hell. The demons are preparing to fight and I bet the angels are too. I will kill you." Meteo says as the Soul edge glows a bright crimson feeding off of Meteo's anger. " Soul Edge is wanting to fight so is Soul Calibur. These will kill you befor you get the chance to win." Meteo charges after Naraku but is cut off by Orikal. "Move Orikal..." Meteo says meteo hands her the soul calibur and it glows a bright blue as the Soul Edge glow as Bright Crimson.

"Young Angel, you can fight the control of Naraku just like Kobe. If you use the power of your heart I will surely be able to help you break free. Like hatred and anger fuel evil Love fuels Good don't be a pawn of evil!!!" The Soul Calibur telepathically tells Orikal. "After you break free hand me to Kobe and you will handle it."

Meteo then jumps over Orikal as this happens and Meteo charges Soul Edge in hand as the Soul Edge transforms into a Zweihander Sword and Meteo Slashes at Naraku. Naraku gets hit with the Soul Edge and it slashes him in half showing it was only a demon puppet. "Damn!!!" Meteo says.

Orikal didn't want to tell him, he would freak out.
[I]I thought you said she was killed, murdered.[/I]
[I]Orikal, who? You need to tell me![/I] Orikal felt the angst of the situation, and it would increase.
[I]Your sister was supposed to have been killed by Naraku.[/I]
[I]What does she have to do with it?[/I]
[I]She's the one controling us, Kobe.[/I] Orikal cringed as she felt what went through her heart. It was between hurt and anger, but she couldn't place it completely.
[I]Why?[/I] He asked her as they tried to regain sainity.
[I]I don't know...[/I] Then a voice called out through the cloud of poison.
[B]I'm letting you go for now, give you back what wits you have. Let you remorse over what you have done. Maybe you'll give a better fight, I expected more from you little brother...an angel I ask you?[/B] She felt the clutching feeling release her and breathed in air the smelled of blood. She became aware of her own and the empty feeling that she had gotten used to while they were attacking their friends. She felt the tears on her face and she ran over to Riyuna, she didn't want to talk with Kobe, she felt somewhat ashamed of herself for some odd reason.

Everyone was bandaged heavily by nightfall and Orikal was sitting in Kobe's lap by the fire.
"Are you ok?" She asked him quietly, his grip on her increased on her. She felt his claws prick her skin and she desisted on making conversation.
"Why'd she fake her death?" He said finally. [I]Retorical question.[/I] "I can't believe her! Why'd she say that she expected more from me, and then that snide remark about you..." Orikal sighed heavily as his hands loosened their hold on her. She took his right in her left and his left in her right.
"It's ok, really. My parents will think the same thing." [I]Whoops. Wrong thing to say.[/I]
"Then why did you even bother?" Orikal laid her head back onto his shoulder, sighing again.
"Because I don't care what my parents think, they've practically disowned me as it is. I'm the black sheep of the whole world of Gaia, save for Callisto, she's the only one who knew what it was like to be an outcast. But I'll be more of an outcast because of this, but I don't give a-"
"Shh, yeah, ok."
"Glad you feel that way too, I'm not what you'd call perfection, but I'm close with you in the picture." She kissed his lips softly.

he felt the kiss it felt good but his mind wassomewhere else.he grabbed orikal by the shoulder and leaned in on the kiss he let go and started crying on her shoulder
"Orikal thank you so much" he said hugging her
"Now I have business" he said extending his claws
"ok I'm coming too" Orikal said
"no not right now I need to be alone and deal with this" he said she gave her another kiss and darted off into the feild that the battle from eariler took place the scent of blood still flooded the air
"MIRA! GET OUT HERE NOW!" he shouted
"you are patheticly predictable brother" a voice said
"Mira why are you here!" Kobe said
"simple Naraku showed me to this place told me to gain power while he faked my death there and then we would meet again and he would rule both worlds then he died and came here an expected me to give him all that I earned I already have the fire and earth jewls and he expected me to hand it over" Mira said as pulled out a poleaxe
"so that was you I bet you were Kidymaru too!" KObe said as he pulled out his swords
"I see you are smarter than I thoght you are right I was Kidymaru" she said smirking
"now brother I see you've found yourself a mate in that angel I'd thoght you'd be smarter than that falling for something like that so [I]pure[/I] it makes me sick! I always thoght you were smarter than that slut I call a mother" Mira said with a breathe of disgust
"Take that back!" Kobe said he was livid
"Make me [I]little[/I] brother" Mira said getting into her stance
""you cant kill me u [I] need[/I] me remember" Kobe said as he readied himself
"true but I can always kill you and reserect you as my slave you wont be as strong but atleast you and the angel will be mine"
[I]she thoght of everything [/I]
"well very well then sis cause you might get controlof me and Orikal but we will always break it it might not be for long but we will always fight" KObe said as he coverted all his rage and started to transform into his demon self
"how do you plan to beat me in this form you have no control" she said puzzeled
"simple" he said he looked at her eyes slited brown marks on his face claws extenden eyes deep red
"instead of turning into a demon I converted into a demon" he said
"h-how you need powerful magic to do that" she said looking atsonnished
"simple I used the anger I have towards you and used it in combanation with the reminance of magic you left in my body it was enogh to convert me instead of revert me it is not permanent but I give it until noon tomorrow I knew it was the only way to stop you" he said shifting his stance and striking but he was blocked
"heh prepare yourself my sister for your death" he said his red eyes glinting he could here the faint sound of a wingbeat approaching
"If I'm not mistaken thats woul be ORikal get ready Mira" Kobe said as he stood ready

A young half demon sat in a tree near the fight not knowing what was going on but it seemed intersting, so she watched from afar. Her ears and hair were white as snow with a little bit of blue in them her eyes shined golden in the darkness of the trees, her claws gripped to the tree holding on for dear life. "whoa that was close....." Her clothes were a blue kimono with large dragons on them, she licked her fangs. " I'm staving............" She looked around to see if she could spot a demon for a snack instead she found a bag with food in it. "AH FOOD!" She jumped from the tree and landed next to the large bag of food. "yea food!" She heard a loud noise and turned to a large demon falling by her she grabs the bag and jumps out of the way. "GOD WHAT THE HELL!" She snarled "HOW IS A DOG DEMON SUPPOSED TO EAT ANYWAY!" She looked over at the group of people sitting watching the fight. "Oi I'm Kika-san how are you?" She smiled brightly,giving an anime peace sign and her ears twitched along with her long sliver-white tail.

Orikal sat by the fire, knowing who he was picking a fight with. She felt something tug on her arm, she whipped around and saw that Kagome and Kitra had regained their ability to move.
"What is it?" She asked Kagome, who was the one to tug on her arm.
"What happened to Kobe?" Kagome said concerned.
"Family quarrel," she whispered keeping her head down, not telling the whole truth.
"Then why aren't you with him?"
"Intermediate family quarrel," she corrected herself.
"Then, you would be his intermediate family, seeing that you are mated-"
"Look," she said shaking her head, "something's happened and now he wants to go and repair as much as he can."
"But you're the only one to keep his mind intact."
"He didn't want me to go!" Tears rolled down her face. SMACK! Callisto came up behind her and hit across the back of her head.
"Get...a...grip," she said harshly. "I swear, they say time makes those you know change. I thought you would have."
"I thought you said she was kind to you, Orikal," Kitra questioned her.
"She was kind to help me out, she let me follow behind her like a mother does her child. She protected me more than my parents did."
"Yeah, but I could have [I][B]sworn[/B][/I] that you were better than acting like a little wimp at all times. You fled from battle to bring the danger to us, you should be with him to [B][I]help[/I][/B] repair the damage." Orikal knew she was right but she just sat there. "I should hit you again, Orikal. But I won't." Callisto turned away to go and sit down to sleep. "Think aobut it will you?" Kagome and Kitra seemed to have gotten what the wanted; entertainment, and went back to sleep.
"I see you're alone..." a voice echoed through the clearing, she only heard.
"Huh?" She felt sharp pains at her shoulders and felt herself being lifted bodily from the ground. The voice whispered in her ear,
"You're coming with me..." it echoed through her mind, as she felt her powers drained from her. Her wings were the only thing that weren't taken away from her. She was pressed hard against the man and flapped her wings feably as they headed in the direction Kobe went.
"...Orikal, get ready, Mira." Kobe's voice was heard, but she couldn't move, let alone speak. She was so weak without her powers. She could only hold her eyes open.
"Ah, now is the time to see what's become of your sweet Orikal." Mira spoke coldly to Kobe as the man holding Orikal captive turned around for Kobe to see her in the moonlight.
She didn't need an expert to tell her she looked horrible. He wings drooped and her hair was heavy and black, bringing her head down. Her peach-white skin was graying and greenish blood was leaking out of her wounds in her shoulders. Her eyes were cold and gray and her clothes looked like they were falling off of her.
"Orikal..." the words echoed again, worried this time, like a child talking to it's mother on her deathbed.
"Yes..." she inhaled, her voice a bit croaky. "It's...me..." Tears prickled in her eyes, but it wasn't the normal tears though; they were sticky and when she looked at the ground when one fell, she saw that it was not clear, but red. Blood red, her blood, she was crying blood. She lifted her head to look at Kobe, but she was dropped immediatly. She lay there, not moving, just looking at everything that was slightly slanted because she was on her side. [I]He couldn't stand the replusive thing he was holding, I guess.[/I] Kobe rushed over to her, she knew that he was in a right state. Worried, yet she figured he would've been reluctant to touch her.
"What's happened to you?"
"See? This is what happens when all of their powers are drained from their body. We just look like humans, she looks like death." Mira spoke, replused at Orikal's body, which looked like it was rotting, though it didn't smell like it. "They're weak without their powers, Kobe, she probably will survive only till dawn...oh, yeah, she'll probably survive till sunset because she has your mark still. Get rid of it and end her suffering, I'm sure she'd want that." Mira said with a hint of cold laughted in her voice, malice still covering each word. The rage that she couldn't muster raced through her fading heart. [I]Kobe's rage. Kobe's mark. Kobe's mate.[/I] She felt sadness as well as the rage that was now burning, warming her lightly. [I]Kobe's sadness for me. He can't save me, that's why he's sad. He's angry at Mira because of the whole Naraku thing and because of what she just did. He's sad and angry because he couldn't protect what was his.[/I]
"Don't give in to it, Orikal." Orikal's tears wearing still coming in flows down her face, [I]I won't get to say a proper goodbye if I die like this.[/I] Orikal tried not to get worked up, but it wasn't working. She had to focus on breathing, she had to, for Kobe.
"I...won't..." her eyes were still open. And she could fight it.
The tears of blood stopped coming down her face and she smiled as best she could to Kobe. He looked like he was going to cry, but he held back, glaring at Mira.
"You will die," he said in a low, threating growl.
"As will she, and after she dies. I don't care if I die because even if you do avenge her, killing me won't bring her back." [I]I'm not giving up without a fight though![/I]

Kobe looked at the repulsive body of Orikal with the same compassion as if she was just the same as she was with her power he glared at Mira with a look of anger then he started laughing
"MIra you think having her look like this would make me feel any differnt of her" he said looking at Mira with white hatered
"Prepare yourself" he said as he charged at Mira she dodged easily and tried to slash him but he deflected it with ease
"you are killing my first love you dont think I'll take that lightly do you sister if you wanna kill me your going have to do better than that" Kobe said his red eyes flickered taunting Mira she grew angry
"you think you can Mock me I'll show you Miasama slash" she said a horrible miasama surronded her axe as she slshed the concentrated smoke head for Kobe
"Holy Ragnaroku" he said his bigger sword glew bright white as his blast headed straghit for hers there was a huge explosion KObe headed straghit Orikal he sheilded her he took most of the explosion he was severly scratched but none were deep
"why" Orikal gaspedcaoghing up blood
"I'm dying why would you prottect me" she said
"Because your my love and your mine I wasnt able to protect you from this but I will protect you from now on" Kobe said touching her dry pasty skin
"fool she is as good as dead why not end her suffering" Mira said she was unscaved
"Because I love her I'll protect her with my life" Kobe said as he charged at Mira
"now die! Violet hurricane"

Orikal was only vaguely aware of what was happening around her. Her body felt cold, until a prickling of warm began at her fingers, spreading through her body. Her eyes fell on peach colored skin, her skin. It was no longer gray and ugly. How was she regaining her powers?
She lifted her head; it felt less dense than it was. She moved to a sitting position, balancing with ease. She tried her wings; they didn't budge. She looked up to watch Kobe and Mira battle; the sound had suddenly been turned up on her. The two weren't aware of her 'recovery'.
"You're going to have to try harder than that little brother!" Mira shouted at Kobe.
"Oh really? Is this better?" He called back, landing an extreme blow to her head. For a second Orikal thought Kobe had won, but Mira stood up quickly and attacked Kobe rather harshly.
Kobe fell to the ground after a series of hits provided by Mira. [I]No, he can't...[/I] He blazed after her, throwing hits and blocking them. She would attack, and then he would attack. One would counter and the other would block, countering the other's counter. And on it went.
Orikal went to push a lock of the dark hair behind her ear when she brushed an earring. One of the earrings she had 'borrowed' from the jailhouse. One of the three pieces to a matching set. She looked down at her necklace; it glowed auspiciously in the dark night. She thought, and then it hit her. [I]I have the Metal Jewel.[/I]

"brother I only have to wait a for a few hours and the spell to wear off and you to revert back to your normal self then it will be easy for me to kill you
"KObe!" I heard ORikal shout I looked back keeping my guard up I noticed orikal was back to normal
"huh that thing thats the metal jewl" Mira said as Kobe gazed at the sparkling gems on ORikal Mira made a beeline for Orikal
"with that jewl I can find the other three sacred jewls and I will be unstopable" a insane and unfocusedlook of hunger came into veiw as Kobe looked at his sister
"pity this has to end sister your lust for power and that jewl of Orikal's has left you open to attack" kobe grabed his blade and with one quick strike and Mira fell ina pool of blood
"Orikal" Kobe shouted as he ran over to her
"can you stand" he said crouching down meeting her eyes she tried to stand up but couldnt she smiled playfully and shook her head KObe smiled and picked her up in his arms and fingered her hair then the jewl in his hand
"Kobe?" Orikal said having a look of fear
"sorry I forgot that in this form I can be easily swayed to evil please forgive me" he said averting his eyes from the jewl and heading back to the camp site where inu and the others were as the sun ripped throgh the sky

OOC: What happened to everyone else? Lol
She smiled and wrapped her arms around him. It was bliss right there, in his arms. The sun rose quietly, but those in the camps that were restored rose rowdily.
"Where the hell have you two been?" Inuyasha asked as they entered camp.
"I wouldn't tell him anything...I would've said [I]some[/I]thing but I voted against it." Callisto spoke not too far away from the tree she was in that night.
"Well, Callisto, we weren't doing anything that you were thinking of." Orikal said, starting to stand, with support from Kobe. Inuyasha sat down, not arguing with her, very uncharacteristacally. Kagome was also silent, along with Kitra and Callisto. Sango, Miroku, and Riyuna had not yet awoken. Orikal didn't move and felt Kobe's arms wrap around her shoulders.
"Why did you save me?" She asked, wonderingly.
"Why would you think that I wouldn't?" He didn't loosen nor tighten his grip on her.
"Didn't you find me replusive?"
"Why would I care?"
"Because I wasn't the angel you wanted?"
"You will always be the angel I want." She sighed, closing her eyes lightly.

Kobe felt Orikals breath on his shoulder
"you look differnt" Inuyasha said
"oh yeah I forgot in order to defeat my full demon sister I used the bit of magic that narakus poison had left in me to turn into a full blooded demon myself but I was able to hold my human form instead of turning into my demon form much like what sessomaru is able to do" Kobe said as Inuyasha reached for his sword
"Inuyasha I am still the same Kobe I've always been but I would like you to do me a favor" Kobe said
"whats that" Inuyasha scuffed
"My sister was the one who stole the fire and earth jewl with Narakus help I took them from her when I did I felt the urge to take them for myself I dont know why but I think its because of this form I'm in because I used her magic it must be some sort of side effect so if I want you to take the jewls and if I try to steal them hurt me I dont care how just do and if I presist kill me but once noon hits the magic will wear off so I'll be myself again no more marks no more red eyes just me so just be on your guard until then" Kobe said he threw inuyasha the jems another serge of temptation hit him he ingored it and waited eagerly for noon to come he closed his eyes and rested on Orikals shoulder he felt her slender finge perch him up she kissed him gently all the thoghts of teemptation left his body he cursed himself for thinking about even thinking about stealing the jewls but he knew that he;d be normal again soon so he restrained himself from thinking about it and knew Inuyasha would not let him down the kiss ended.
"thank you Orikal" he said he hugged her tightly
"It was you I was fighting for and I think it was you who kept me from giving in to my heart from sliping into darkness you've done so much for me and yet I've done nothing in return how can I ever thank you" KObe said he felt her wings wrap around him
"Kobe that isnt true you've done more for me than anyone has in a very long time you tried to protect me against the zombies even thogh I was under there spell you stuck with me even thogh you knew that Naraku was after us you broke threw the poisonous cloud and protected our friends from us and you never left my side even thogh I was hideously repulseive and the most important thing" Orikal said
"what is that Orikal" Kobe said as he looked into her extravogant flickering eyes
"you showed me love Kobe and that is the greastest thing I've ever felt" Orikal said as she kissed him.
"I wont stand for this" Kobe herad someone say but he ingored it
"I wont let my sister love a no good dirty litlle half demon" the voice countiuned Kobe looked at the mysterious voice a strange woman was in a tree glaring at Kobe and Orikal in disgust

"Where the hell are we brother!" Shouted a young girl about 16. She had long Blood red hair down to the middle of her back, Crimson eyes with a hint of orange, sharp fangs and claws, She was a Kitsune with two grey tails and a pair of grey fox ears. She wore a white tank top, matching pants, no shoes, a Black sash was wrapped around her waist. Her outfit resmbled Yoko's from Yu Yu Hakusho. "Reika, I told you we're on the road to Lady Kaedae's Village." Stated a Tall man about 17. he walked up to Reika. " we're going there to get supplies for our journey. Don't you remember Sis?" He asked looking at Reika. The boy wore the same out fit but itwas black and had a white sash around his waist. He had short spikey black hair with streaks of red. he had dark grey fox ears and tail. " I guess I forgot. I've been distracted by the memory of father's death." I said looking at the ground. " That's alright. I guess I've been alittle distracted too." He said putting his hand on my shoulder. (I forgot to mention that I'm Reika. So when I say "I" I mean Reika) "Zieke do you hear that?" I asked my brother staring at the entrance to Kaedae's village. "Who are they? and what are they doing here?" He asked looking at the strangers in the villiage. " I don't know but they're scaring me. Especially the one in the red kimono." I said hiding behind Zieke. I wasn;t use to other demons beside my brother and others in our tribe. "Let's go check it out." Zieke said advancing towards the village. He's very protective of me, and doesn't like it when others hurt or scare me. Part of our father's dieing wish was for Zieke to protect me. I followed close behind my brother. He charged up and shouted " Who are you and what are you doing in this village!" I watched as he waited Inpaitently for an answer. "Be careful Zieke." I said still hiding behind him. "Don't worry Reika i'll be fine." he said watching the strangers carefully. Making sure they wouldn't try anything stupid. "Who are they?" I asked myself telepathically.

Orikal glared at Hitomi who was advancing with a quick, blurred pace.
"I thought you dead."
"As did I, dear sister. Kasa is very displeased with you."
"Let her. Do I look like I am in agreeance with Kasa and Kagato?" Hitomi grinned, her stride increasing.
"You should be caring, Ori." Hitomi's speed reached one of its highest levels as she flashed past Orikal and grasped Kobe's throat with a threatingly tight grip. Orikal whipped around, Kobe was defenseless seeing that Hitomi had pinned him completely to the ground.
"Stop it!" Orikal cried as she attacked Hitomi, throwing her off of Kobe. "Your battle's with me!" She yelled at Hitomi, blocking her attempts to reach her mate.
"Ori! You have been brainwashed!"
"I have not, dammit! Omi! You are blinded! You will not touch what is mine!" She caught her sister in the stomach, pushing her back, knocked unconscience. She felt Kobe's arms wrap around her lovingly.

"thanks... Orikal" he said
"who is that" Kobe said looking at the unconuius angel
"she is my sister Hitomi she dosent like the idea of me in love with you" Orikal said
"well her and my sister are alike then" Hitomi started to stir she got up and made another dash for Kobe
"I wont let you poison my sisters mind you filty animal" Hitomi said ORikal prepared to fight again
"dont make me have to hurt you Ori just let me take care of that demon and I'll take you home where we can have your feeling adjusted to a more [I]suitable [/I] man" Orikal just stood there between Hitomi and Kobe
"no ones more suitable then Kobe" Orikal said Kobe blushed Hitome just shoved Orikal out of her way Kobe began to growl as Hitomi's hand wrapped around his throat once again
"Filthy beast you shall not poison my sister" Hitomi exclaimed
"you no what the only real poison is you" he said he kicked Hitomi in the stomach forcing her off he grabbed Orikal by the arm and kissed her
"this is your fight good luck" he whispered as he stood behinde Orikal as Hitomi made another charge

Hitomi grabbed Orikal's hair and threw to the ground.
"Omi! Leave it alone! I won't change!"
"Ori! You are the one blinded!" Hitomi charged at her again, but Orikal dodged, kicking out at Hitomi, foot colliding with Hitomi's head. Hitomi fell to the ground holding the back of her head, looking wildly around.
"Ow, my head...where am I?" The Orikal gaped at her sister.
"Huh?" Hitomi shook her head and looked at the dazed others. Inuyasha, Kagome, and Heero were on their feet, shocked. Kitra and Riyuna were staring hard at Hitomi, then back at Orikal. Kobe's parents were watching with wide eyes. No one was trying to interfere with the family fued happening between the two girls.
"What's going on? Orikal..." Orikal sat down beside her sister, breathing heavily.
"What's wrong with you, Omi?"
"Nothing's wrong, I just don't know how I got here." Orikal sighed and motioned for Kobe to sit beside her. He did so without question.

"Oh and who are you" Hitomi said in a daze but happy look on her face Kobe just sat there still shocked at the power of Orikals kick
"uh I'm Kobe" Kobe said
"well nice to meet you Kobe" Hitomi smiled and extendend her hand Kobe shook it and she smiled he leaned over to Orikal
"ORikal do you relize that she is completely oblvious to what she was doing before what are we going to do now we cant let her wonder bout obvious like this she might get hurt" Kobe said
"you still dont want her dead even tho she just tried to kill you" Orikal whispered
"of coruse not I only kill when need and appaul it otherwise" Kobe said
"you are too kind" Orikal said and kissed him on the cheek
"aww thats sweet" Hitomi said Orikal stared at her sister in disbelief
"whats wrong sis its sweet that you care about him" Hitomi said with a kind but oblicious tone
"you knocked her loopey" Kobe whispered
"well atleast she's on our side" Kobe said
"yeah what a relife" Orikal said
" will someone care telling me how the hell I got here" Hitomi said