"Only the ones with magi all the others are weak" Orikal said
"well then we'll just have to fight threw em' eh" Kobe said
"the usal" Heero said
"one to kill the most wins" Kobe said

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Listen to me." Kitra caught Kobe by an ear, and just hoped the tone of her voice would catch Heero. "These things can't be killed by swords and strength. Why do you think an army of angels buried this place instead of destroying all the undead in it?"

Kobe looked up at her, annoyed. " 'Cuz they were too weak? Who cares?"

Orikal shook her head as Kitra released her grip on his ear. "An army of my people would not be anything you would understand as weak. Trust me."

"It took the magic of the Earth Jewel to bury this place. . ." Kitra's voice became hushed, "it would take the Earth Jewel to un-bury it. Whoever took the jewel freed this place and all it's unholy inhabitants."

"That's what it looks like." Orikal said.

"So you're saying we're useless." Heero looked disgusted.

"No, I didn't say that. I would take a lot to make the members of this party useless."
she relpied.

"But you just said --"

"I said," she cut him off, "that swords and strength won't kill them. They will, however, slow them down quite a bit. Even the undead have to stop and pull themselves back together if you hack enough pieces off. Even sacred arrows only kill them till the next full moon. After that, they just rise again. I just don't have enough arrows. . . or enough spiritual energy to get rid of them [I]all[/I] for the next week or so." She hung her head. "Sorry about that."

"Well, this is just another good reason why it sucks when evil idiots get ahold of powerful objects." Orikal added. "Fortunately for the world in general, it's told that these zombie menaces can't get more than about ten miles from the city. That's why dropping a mountain on them worked in the first place. Something [I]that[/I] big was bound to get them all."

"We just have to get those gems back." Kitra's whisper was full of resolve. "But until then, anyone have a plan for getting past this place. Like we have recently found out, some of us aren't great at cliff scaling." she blushed a bit, then continued. "Besides, I don't have any rope with me. I'd fly, but as Orikal would most definately know, there is an enchantment that is said to be over the skies of this place to keep anyone from flying over. Something about not wanting anyone with power getting too close. It obviously didn't work, but I can still feel the enchantment in place."

"Luck just isn't with us today." Miroku sighed. "Anyone got ideas? I'm open to a few suggestions, too."

Orikal grew hot with fury. This was not suppose to happen. No one was supposed to be able to steal the Earth Jewel was supposed to be secure. Now, every undead will gather, growing larger and larger. Tears were in her eyes, not of sadness, but from her anger at whoever had taken the jewel.
"Orikal, you ok?" Kobe had laid a hand on her shoulder. Her eyes were glaze in a trance. She could barely hear the others around her now. Something was having an affct on her body and mind. [I]The undead approach, taking my holiness. To make me join them.[/I]
"Orikal," Kobe was persistant, waving his hands in front of her. Unable to control her body, a hand flew out and struck Kobe on the cheek. [I]No![/I] Kobe felt his face, then started to come closer. [I]No, Kobe, go away, the undead a messing with my mind, controling my body![/I] No sooner than she thought it, she saw Kobe draw back.
"She's under a spell." He spoke in a cool voice.
"A trance you mean?" Kagome spoke this time.
"Yeah, how'd you-"
"I'd now, don't worry, she'll get instructions to kill, that's when we run."
"No, we won't run. We have to help her!"
"She'll have to break it on her own-" Words we no longer penetrating the fog in her mind. Thoughts, hers or someone else's were coming in full doses.
[B][I]Kill them, angel[/I][/B]
[I]No![/I]
[B][I]Kill them, or we will rip you to shreds.[/I][/B]
[I]You can't! You can't![/I] She felt remotely the tears on her face, the hard ground on her legs. It was hopeless, she couldn't kill her friends, she wouldn't. But was she strong enough to over power the dead? [I]Yes, I am.[/I] She stood and headed into the valley of the dead, facing death itself.

Kobe starred down the canyon saw the red bony fleshes of the undead "DAMN YOU PURPLE RAIN!" KObe said tears streaming down his face his small sword glowed dark purple he lept in the air he flung the sword into the canyon the chain connecting the sword to the base was exposed he contiounly flung it into the canyon "GAW DIE" He yelled he took out his large sword it glowed white "HOLY RAGNAROK" he cried he fell to the ground pouting deep in his soul something snapped his eyes glazed over he darted down the canyon wall both swords in hand his body was becoming furry
"oh,no he is becomeing full demon!" Kagome yelled

Watching blindly, Orikal saw Kobe begin his own transformation.Her fists were clenched, she couldn't hear anything besides the voices in her head. She appeared to be floating a few inches above the ground, making her way into the dead village.
She was confronted by several zombie-like beings. Lashing out, she cut many into pieces with elongated fingernails, around two feet long. She was starting to hear shouts of the new comers, just coming in streams of mixed words. She couldn't even make out fragments of the words, just letters.
She wanted to scream aloud and rampage, like Kobe will be doing in just a couple more seconds. She was inside the burnt down village, dead bodies reassembling themselves, mangled animals, and rotting flesh over buildings that were knock down. She managed not to gag, being either the fact she had hardly any control over her body, or she didn't feel like vomiting at the present time.
[B][I]Angel, you came. Destroy your friends, they are not your friends.[/I][/B]
[I]GET OUT OF MY DAMN HEAD!!![/I] Blinding white light shown in the small damaged village, filling every crevice and crack with rays that only heaven should seen. Somehow a thought crossed her head that belonged to neither her or the dead. Kobe was destorying everything in his path, his transformation complete.
[U][I]Let me help you.[/I][/U] A light unlike any other broke the clearing, a soft purification light. It mingled with Orikal's white aura, and she then realized.
[I]Kitra.[/I] The dead's spell lifted. Orikal lay on the ground gasping for breath like she hadn't breathed properly before. Tears remained on her face, the bodies had stopped moving for the week, but they would be back.
"Is she all right?" A concerned voice reached her ears. Kitra and the gang were hovering over her, Kobe looked worse than the lot. Miroku had a load of cuts that didn't seem deep. Kitra was gasping for air, but not too heavily. Heero, Kagome, and Inuyasha were all covered with blood, be it their own or their enemies.
"I'm fine, just tired. Let's get out of here before everything comes back to life." Everyone laughed except Inuyasha who just said 'Feh'. Everyone had done their share in the battle, Kobe might've done a bit more of the 'Kill'em and get it over with' part, but after some close examination, Heero and Kobe tied in the game they played. [I]A little too much excitement, I think once we get out of the village, I'm going to take a nap.[/I]

"Please forgive me everyone" Kobe said "if you want I'll turn around and go home I dont want to endanger anyone because I might've..."
"Kobe" Orikal said he looked up SMACK! "Dont say that I noticed right before I lost control how tried to get my atension how I hit you I'm the one who should be appolgizing" Orikal aid
"I guess we both are sorry" Orikal helped Kobe off the ground and they started chasing each other again

"aw how cute" Kagome said badanging heero's wounds
"CUTE! those two almost killed us" Inuyasha said
"sit boy" Kagome said inuyasha fell to the ground

Orikal was being chased by Kobe, and she was too tired to run for long. She finally stopped, her own Angelic clinging to her uncomfortably. Kobe grabbed her shoulders and turned her around.
"Not much fight left in you?" Nodding her beautiful red head, she again flashed a playful smile.
"Ha...you're going to learn something new about angels," Kobe looked at her like she was crazy.
"Oh, really?" [I]He's being sarcastic...I can do that too, but no, not now.[/I]
"Yes." Almost as if he decided to let go of her, his hands were being pulled off of her. [I]Mind games...I give them a new meaning.[/I] Orikal's amber eyes flickered with amusement at Kobe. Heero, however, did not like the sceen too well.
"Would you two quit being idiots and walk!" Orikal let Kobe go from her little mind movement. Kagome glared at Heero.
"Would you stop acting like your father, Heero. You should still act like them, you're a kid too." Inuyasha was laughing at Kagome's rage. "And you," she turned on him, "should be ashamed of yourself, letting our son act like you."
"Wha? He's fine the way he is." Kagome stared unhappily at him. Orikal gaped, but quickly closed her mouth. She should have gussed that those three were a family, but yeah, whatever.
"I don't care if [B]you[/B] think it's great, but it's [B]not[/B] good for Heero to act like you." Her words were filled with anger, though she hadn't started to shout yet.
"Yeah, whatever." Heero and Inuyasha said scornfully. Kagome looked at them both, and Orikal noticed prayer beads on both of the two's necks.
"[B]SIT[/B]...[B]DOWN[/B]." Both Inuyasha and Heero landed face down into the dirt. Everyone but Kagome, Inuyasha, and Heero were laughing.
When the spell wore off, Heero and Inuyasha staggered up from their mini-craters they left in the ground. Kagome had turned her penetrating glance at the crowd around her.
"Do you want to be subdued too?" She asked menicingly. Immediatly everyone who was laughing shut up. It was Kagome's turn to laugh, and they were walking again. Completely out of the dead village. [I]We shall see were this goes. With so much power, I bet no one can stop us.....I just hope I'm right.[/I]

Kobe looked over at Orikal "trust me this happens ALOT with those 3 Heero and Inuyasha are stuburon as heck and Kagomes a Hothead" Kobe whispered they both giggled softly" "what was that Kobe" Inuyasha said looking at Kobe menacingly "uh nothing..nothing" he said [I]I wonder Orikal said angels had speacils talents oh how I wish that i could just ask her what they are but that'd be rude and I want to show her the ability of aura-fushion but I would just scare her besides momsaid it could be dangerous [/I] Kobe looked down "whats wrong Kobe" Orikal said "oh nothing but I have a talent too but I gonna wait ta tell you untill you tell me yours" he said he smiled at Orikal

OOC: Aura-fushion is the ability mastered by mingoose demons to fuse with someone as long as the auras of the to people are matched which can mean 1. they are related 2.they are at the moment in perfect frequensy or 3. care about each other alot. increasing there strenth it is a secert kept and only used as a last resort because a pieace of the others soul is sometimes left behinde leaving each person with a bit of the other in them that can have catastrpohic effects

Orikal smiled back at Kobe, hiding her real confusion. [I]He's doing it too. Why though?[/I] She was exausted from the dead village's attack on her mind, and it worked it's toll on her body without cuts and such. Kitra seemed just as tired, and night was falling fast. [I]What we did took longer than I thought, and we're only ten miles away from the village.[/I]
Inuyasha and Heero were walking in silence-[I]good job, Kagome[/I], Kagome and Sango were talking and giggling[I]and giving me a headache[/I], Kobe looked happy-[I]faking it[/I], Kitra-[I]is dead on her feet[/I], and Miroku was ahead of everyone else-[I]deep in thought...what are you thinking?[/I] Orikal brought her gaze to the ground, they were nearing a clearing, and the sun was setting.
"Let's set up camp, we won't see anything but what's in front of us." Kitra stopped dead at hearing Miroku's words.
"Yes...thank you...Miroku," she was out of breath too and had settled herself on a tree root to rest for a little while. THe boys went off into the forest surrounding the clearing for supplies and such.
"Kagome! You really shouldn't say that!" Sango called out when her friend had said something Orikal didn't hear.
"But it's true Sango...remember how Inuyasha was to me? Well at least he's nicer than Inuyasha was." [I]Gossiping grown women. I'm 200 years old and I hardly ever have gossiped, save for some of my sisters and friends love lives. Lord knows how chaste everything was with them. Pure my-[/I]
"Too bad she's run out of energy...it's pretty easy to rememeber the old times with those two messing around." [I]Their talking about me! And Kobe??[/I] Orikal blushed heavily after realizing who they were talking about. [I]All right, I guess there's nothing wrong with that, they can, but while I'm here?![/I] Orikal laughed nervously and sat down next to Kitra, unable to get the women's remarks out of her head.

Being too lazy to do actual work Kobe stoed awy in a tree he used his tail to dagglfrom the tree so his ears could hear his sense of smell was just as good as Inuyashas maybe better but his hearing was normal "[I]it's so easy to remember the old day while those two mess around[/I] " he heard Kagome say in barely a whisper "talking about me and Orikal Eh? :animeangr "I really think they like each other dont you Kagome" Sango said "oh I thinks its more than just [I]like[/I] I think its [I]love[/I]" Kagome said peering over at Orikal Kobe stood there blushing
"do you really think so Kagome,but it is strange they being from differnt worlds" Sango said "well me and Inuyasha are from differnt era's are we not" Kagome said "I guess" Sango said Kobe looked over at Orikal then countiuned listening "I think we should help them realize it" Kagome said "Oh no not like you did for me and Miroku I;m not going to help you" Sango said "Fine I'll do it myself" Kagome said KObe thoght for awhile "should I do something confront Kagome,Nah if I do she'll never shut up about and she'll try even harder I guess I should just nevermind but keep an eye out,oh how stressful" he said quietly before sliping away so he wouldn't get caght

Kitra was too tired to move an inch farther, but she didn't want to seem ungrateful or lazy, so she mustered something out of the dregs of her energy reserve and began to help set up camp. Kagome and Sango were twittering to themselves, and Heero and his father had gone off hunting -- food or firewood, she wasn't sure which. Everything seemed to be in a bit of a fog for her.

As she set up the fire ring for the cookfire, Kagome approached her with a small bundle of wood and tinder.

"You did great back there in the village." The older priestess told Kitra.

"Honestly?" Kitra wasn't so sure. She was as exhausted as she had been after her flight from her destroyed shrine, but she knew she should have done more. Too many people had gotten hurt. At least no one was dead.

"Honestly. I certainly have never been able to pump [I]that[/I] much spiritual energy into one arrow. You did it over and over. Actually," Kagome did her best to look as sincere as possible, "I'm completely surprised you haven't passed out yet."

Kitra gave her a tiny smile. "Wouldn't that be just like me?"

Kagome sat back, a little take aback by the girl's self-depreciating attitude.

"I am curious, though." Kitra changed the subject. "Why do you try so hard to change who your husband and son are?"

"Because they are loud, rude, abrupt and one-track-minded. Isn't that obvious?"

"But I thought that was why you loved them . . . for who they were. Would you want InuYasha to be meek and mild? Would you want Heero to bow and scrape to everyone?" Kitra was confused. Hadn't Kagome thought about this before now?

"Well, no." Kagome said softly.

"So why punish them for being themselves? InuYasha may be abrupt, but her loves you very much. You can see that in every move her makes. He is an honorable man. What more can you ask?" Kitra smiled a bit warmer. "And your son is sweet, too."

"Hey Mom!" echoed across the camp.

"Speak of the devil - or demon in this case." Kagome looked up at her son as he crossed to the priestesses with a number of fat rabbits in hand.

"You won't believe how I got these all at once. I've cleaned and skinned them, already. So, soup or roast?" Heero seemed so pleased with himself.

"I've got some herbs in my pouch that I collected a few days ago. They might be a bit smashed, but they would help make a very tasty roasted rabbit or three." Kitra looked up at him, and her weary smile brightened even more. "I'll just go get them."

Kitra stood up, and her depleted body and spirit completely rebelled. Her world spun, and she blacked out, falling in a heap at Heero's feet.

Suprised, Heero hadn't even gotten the chance to try and catch her. He looked from the girl on the ground to his mother and back again. "She keeps doing that. Is it something I do, or am I just lucky?"

"Just lucky, son. Just lucky."

Orikal watched as Kitra passed out. It was odd in how Kitra let go of her stress and pressure on her body and mind-black out. Wanting to laugh, Orikal strained to keep her face straight, she was still tired, only rested for a few minutes. She looked up at Heero and saw the expression of 'Why me?' on his face, but he didn't seem to be complaining too much. Yet again, Orikal had the sudden instinct of laughing right then and there.
"I'm sorry, I'm going to go for a walk, relieve this stress, you know?" No one said anything, and she nodded to them and said, "I'll be back soon." Turning around she walked clear into the forest. Birds, crickets, and other animals were making their night noises, lulling the sun further down, making where she was almost completely dark. She then started to laugh, hard, wheezing actually because she really wasn't up to the breathing that was invovled. She hacked catching her breath, and smiled sedately in her settings. What she had found funny was that Heero looked extraordinarily like his father, Inuyasha-had his attitude by the way that Kagome talked, and Kitra was just a priestess, like Kagome was-Orikal knew that Heero's mom had to be a miko. But what [B]really[/B] got Orikal to laugh was that Inuyasha and Kagome fell in love, and history's repeating itself. She chuckled nicely, the feeling of serenity in full force.
She shut her eyes laying down on the soft dirt, it was perfect. Cool, yet warm, and not too dusty. She figured she wasn't going to get anything on herself so she relaxed and closed out all sound.
It felt so good on the ground, she didn't want to get up, and someone was pulling her up.
"Mmmm...no....don't wanna get up," her eyes shot open, she hadn't slurred her words just then, did she? She aways pronouced everything close to perfect, what was wrong? And the person was still trying to get her up. "Get off me, [I][B]now[/B][/I]." Her voice was cold, emphasizing the last word strongly with malice. Her what was supposed captor let her go, fast, but spoke soon after letting go.
"They sent me to look for you," his voice was familiar but she couldn't place it, sleep still fogging her thoughts. She then took in her surroundings. Night had begun in the time she had shut her eyes, and a brilliant moon was shining from above.
"Huh, what time is it?" She asked perplexed.
"Way past the time you said you'd be back at, apparently." He had a sort of laugh in his answer. [I]Ah, yes, how could I forget, Kobe.[/I] She stifled a giggle at her thought and questioned him futher,
"What happened?"
"Well, when I came back into camp, probably two hours after you left, they sent me in here." He seemed almost bored telling her this.
"Yeah, speak of the devil, here 'they' come." Orikal pointed in the direction of the group. Kagome leading them. [I]Oh, gods. I have encounted the matchmaker of hell.[/I] Orikal just stared at Kagome, glassy-eyed and such as. She liked Kagome, she seemed real sweet, only problem, [I]I have no issue with my life thank you very much. I dare you to try and fix me up with someone, I [B]dare[/B] you.[/I]
Before anyone could say anything though, Orikal got up and dusted off invisible dirt, and began her way back to camp. Her mouth was staying shut all night if they began interigating.

Kobe looked around Kagome was up to her usal tricks she was interigating Orikal [I]no doubt she talking about me[/I] he thoght he remembered the stories that kagome told about how she was the one who "helped" Sango and Miroku relize there feelings about each other "she's doing it again and worse to me oh gods why did you do this to me" he said sliently he tried to get his mind off the subject so he looked around he noticed Heero and Kitra [I]talk about de sa vu[/I] he thoght about how his dad told him about Kagome and Inuyasha it was the same story [I]geez why do I feel like this has happened before [/I] Kobe said "I'm goin' to bed" Kobe said out loud as he preched himself on a tree branch

Orikal true to her inside remark, kept quiet as Kagome started to ask questions. Kobe had finally had enough of listening to Kagome's voice and went to sleep. Orikal watched him get up and walk over to a tree and jump into it. His black hair was rippling in the breeze. She smiled to herself completely zoning out on the 'People at the clearing' factor.
"Helloo? Earth to Orikal...what is up with you?" Kitra was waving her hand energetically in front of her face and Sango was calling her back from daydream land.
"Huh? What?" Orikal snapped out of her reverie, jumping slightly.
"Uh, you were spacing out." Kagome said somewhat happy. [I]What is wrong with me? I need to...focus...[/I] Somehow her thoughts were crowded by the playful little demon. The dark green eyes, jet black hair. [I]It's not like you haven't seen a good-looking guy before, Get a Grip![/I] She tucked a lock of hair behind her ear and got up. Inuyasha, Heero, and Miroku were having their own little discussion, [I]probably about us.[/I] She thought ruefully.
About twenty minutes later, Orikal stood up, yawning and brushing off her dress.
"Going to bed?" Sango asked.
"Yeah, I'm surprised I didn't fall asleep."
"You almost did," Kagome reminded her.
"Night all." Orikal turned away from the camp, walking toward trees.
"Where are you going?" Kitra asked accusingly.
"Where the ground is soft." She kept going, making her way to the tree where Kobe was perched. She heard the soft sounds of night gently bringing her to her knees, eyelids begging for them to shut. She sat down inbetween the roots, grass had formed little pillow at the base of the trunk and the same comfortable ground was right underneth her feet. She sat down on the dirt and laid her head back, folding her wings around her body like a blanket. As much as she wanted to sleep though, she couldn't. She just kept thinking about stuff, tossing and turning, uncomfortable because her mind was uneasy, not because of the ground. She shut her eyes after half an hour's worth on this before she finally settled into an ueasy sleep.

sorry i've been gone, but there has been several family emergentcies...

"Mother!!" Heero cried. "Mother, hat arew you doing here?"

"I couldn't just leave my baby boy in this place all alone....."

"Mother......" Heero groaned. "I can take care of myself....."

"I know..." She looked away, and her brow furrowed. "Heero?"

"Yes mother.... I sense it too...." Heero turned to the direction Kagome was facing. "Yeah.. it's real close..."

Heero took off into the woods. leaving the others. Some sighed, knowing his tendancy to rush into danger with out thinking was inherited from his father. Heero stops just short of a clearing, watching a man. His long dark hair was pinned up. "Who is that....." he muttered, and caught a whiff of miasma.

Heero realized, with startling claririty, [I]that he was starting right at Naraku!!!!![/I]

Kobe awoke at the rustle that heero made he quickly caght the sent of miasma "no no way cant be he's dead" Kobe caught up with Heero
"No way" Kobe said Heero was speechless
"so do we have a deal" Narraku said to a stranger
"yes you help me and I'll revive you back in your world" the stranger said as they both dissapeared
"Heero has your dad ever mentioned that other person" Kobe said Heero shook his head as they went back to report it to Inu and the others
"WHAT!" Inuyasha said in rage
"so Naraku has made a deal with an unknown enemy so he may be resuerected back in japan interesting" Miroku said
"I knew it this is like de sa vu all over again" Kobe said he glanced over at Heero
"its like History is reapting itself with the old and new generation" he said
"so now what" Kobe asked

"Uh, yeah, you can say that again...de ja vu." Orikal said vaguely.
"But, wasn't Naraku killed?" Kitra asked.
"He should've been." Kagome stated.
"I dunno, remember? He closed my wind tunnel off when he was drawing out Kaguya, then it-" a cry of pain escaped Miroku. "Not...again." A black whole was forming in Miroku's hand.
"What the!" Orikal jumped backwards, accidently taking Kobe down with her.
" :animeangr ," Inuyasha was clearing looking for a reason to severely hurt her.
"Quick, Miroku, the prayer beads!" Kagome shouted at him. The blue beads covered his hand in a flash; Miroku staring at his hand.
" :animesigh , well at least getting rid of things will go a lot quicker," Miroku said trying to be optimistic.
"That's hardly a bright side, Miroku." Sango said darkly. Miroku tried to manage a smile.
"I know."
"Uh, I don't mean to break this up, but what are we going to do?" Restated Kobe as he and Orikal got up.
"Go after him of course." Heero said plainly.
"Is that right? I had no idea we were going to go after him," came the sarcastic reply from Orikal. [I]Honestly, you would think that we were going to go after him after we've protected the jewels that weren't stolen, and those I'm losing out hope on finding, unless we meet up with the one who is stealing them.[/I] "What are we going to do, use the buddy system?"
"That doesn't sound like a bad idea!" Miroku called.
" :animeangr Lecherous monk," both Inuyasha and Sango said in unison, Kagome, Kitra, and Heero nodding their heads agreeingly. Orikal's eyes snapped over to Kobe, raising her eyebrows and giving him an inquiring look. [I]And now the game: [B]What...Was...He...Thinking[/B]![/I] Orikal held a straight face as he adveted his eyes from her. As usual, everyone went to arguing instantly. Orikal walked behind Kobe and wrapped her arms around his shoulders.
"Do you want to see a power that can help us track this guy?" She asked him.

"yeah I am not very smart but I bet the earth jewl theft and the whole zomble incident is naraku's doing I've herd he can reanimate the dead" Kobe said
"as for the buddy system I'll be your partner even thogh Inuyasha wont like it he will probally say something like" he sported a look resembleing Inuyasha
"Knowing how much you to screw around you'll never be able to find Naraku" Kobe said they both giggled lightly
"besides I can find Naraku before they do I never thoght it be useful but I have an ability" he said Orikal looked intrided
"I am able to sniff out demonic aura's its a gift I got because of my parents I will tell you the story later but whats your ablity I promise not to tell yours if you dont tell mine" Kobe said he winked playfully [I]what the why did I just do that?[/I]

Orikal smiled at Kobe. [I]He's said that twice now.[/I]
"Okay, I'll tell you mine. This is how I'm able to track people so well. It's along the lines of voodoo-sort of. I can use anything that Naraku has from clothing to anything he uses. All I've got to do is use a little incantation." Orikal winked. "However the side-effect is that I have to have to use the incantation on the thing that I get from him...instantly :animeswea ." Kobe laughed at her. "Yeah, I know, pathetic," he just closed his eyes grinning and nodded. Orikal laughed at this.
"It's still a good technique, Orikal," she smiled sheepishly, but it turned into a grin.
"I have other powers. I'll tell mine, if you tell me yours." [I]Ha! Right back at you! You said it to me, now I said it to you![/I] "I'm not afraid."

"you drive a hard bargin but you got a deal my other abilty that I didn't mention is aura-fusion I can merge with anybody but there's a catch the aura's of the me and the person I merge with have to be exactly the same that is a rare accomplishment to achive I ave learned that it only happens if the person I fuse with cares for me alot and I have to be the same I have always wanted to try it but it scares me" Kobe said
"why is that" Orikal asked
"my parents say there a side effectthey say that a piece of the ones soul is left in the other and vice versa I dont knoe ehat exactly that means so I have never tried it but it would be cool" he said
"I also can summon spirits that represent the elements but I cant summon all of them ever sinse I'm part demon but I can summon 2 the metal and shadow spirits they are differnt than my dads but I have become friends maybe you can meet them sometime" KObe said he thoght of one he might of missed
"well I cant think of any others right now but I'll be sure to tell you if I remember now what are your ablilites

Riyuna had been traveling through the dark woods all by her lonsome, and the sound of more people sounded wounderful. She pushed forward throught the brush to approach the owners of the near by voices.

"We really should get---" Heero stopped in mid sentence as his ears perked up and he glance toward the direction of the nearing rustle.

"I hear too." InuYasha replied his hand instictively moving to unsheath the Tetsaiga.

"I'll flank it on the left, no wait." Heero sniffed at the air for a moment then replied. "Whoever it is they're only human."

"Excuse me, but "that only human" you are refering to is me. And I good sir have a name." The brush parted and a slender human female emerged a mischevious glint shown in her eyes as she smiled. She wore a crimson travel Kimono that had obvious alterations, a black stchel hung at her side and she carried a long black spear. Her raven black hair was tightly tied back, and out of her face, the hair stood out quite well against her pale mmon colored skin. "Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Riyuna Shintoso, I am from the village of the Earth, and it is a pleaseure to meet you." She replied bowing her head.

"Pardon me... but have I met you before?" The recently recovered Kitra asked quietly.

"I'm not sure if you ever noticed me but I certainly know who you are. Miss Priestess trained my master Hiten." Her mischevious eyes turned to Kitra."But do not fret I am not here to har any of you."

Orikal listened intently to the side-effect of aua-fusion. [I]You might not know what it means, but I do...[/I] she smiled when she thought about it.
"Right, my abilities. I have a sort of telekenisis power that let's me manipulate stuff, that tracking ability, transforming my appearance, making aura weapons, and this..." she trailed off, tugging at the pendant around her neck.
"What is it?" Kobe asked, it started to glow slightly.
"I don't know, it just glows every now and then." :animesigh [I]I wish that I knew what the hell this is, it creeps me out sometimes, glowing like that.[/I]
"Who knows, it might be useful. Keep wearing it, it looks..." he trailed off.
"What?" She stared off into another direction, completely toning everyone but Kobe out for however long, she was lost.
A girl walked out of the bushes and started to talk to Inuyasha, Heero, Kagome, Kitra, Miroku, and Sango.
"Riyuna," she breathed to Kobe, grabbing his hand.
"Huh?" A few seconds later she said her name, Riyuna Shintoso.
"I knew it."
"How'd you know that?" Kobe asked.
"I know who she is because she turned me into the law men here."
"What? You were in-"
"Shh! Don't let them hear you! Besides, what I was turned in for was trivial matter, I promise, I didn't kill anyone or harm anyone. I accidently broke a rare flower-a glass rose." She whispered hurriedly to him. [I]Lord, him freaking out for nothing. I want to try that aura-fusion sometime though, it sounded like fun.[/I]

Riyuna's eyes moved for only a moment catching a glimpse of Orikal and some one sitting next to her, her smile became as mischevious as her eyes as she retuned her gaze to the priestess before her. Riyuna reached into her pouch and pulled out a rolled scroll. She smiled again and handed the scroll to Kitra.

"What is this?" Kitra asked a look of confusion crssing her face.

"Master Hiten sends his regards."

"I think it would be safe to keep our distance from that girl until we can trust her" Kobe said Orikal nodded as they watched as Heero and the others talked with Riyuna.
"I'm going for a walk" Kobe said he nudged Orikals arm
"do you wanna come with Orikal" he said Orikal nodded enthusiasctcally as they walked past the group oonto the forrest path.
"Do you think Naraku is still here in the forest Kobe" Orikal asked
"Yeah I can smell his aura but its faint" Kobe said as he inched closer to Orikal. After walking for a little while Orikal and Kobe came across a small patch of flowers they decided to rest a bit
"the flowers are preety huh Kobe?" Orikal said
"Yup, oh and here" Kobe said he handed Orikal A wreath of flowers and placed it ontop of her head
"Huh whats this" Orikal said
"It's a wreath crown my mom taght me how to make it" he said he blusjed slightly and so did Orikal suddenly a loud buzzing noise was heard. Kobe grabbed Orikal's arm and pulled her to a log where they hid a small insect with large red eyes appeared
"Saimiyosho" Kobe said
"Saimiyosho?" Orikal said "It looks like a bug" she said about to get up Kobe made sure she didnt
"those things are Narakus bugs he sees what they see" KObe said as he watched intently as the Saimiyosho passed over them and went turned around
"I smell Naraku come on lets go see what he's up to" Kobe said
"But I thoght he's super strong" ORikal said
"dont worry as long as he dosent have a barrier I can protectg you Inuyasha taght me how to break the barrier"
he said they followed his scent into a clearing of dead plants
"So that mut Inuyasha and his friends have found us out" Naraku said
"How did he know" Kobe said
"yes one of my demon agents has found where they are camping and watches them every day" the stranger said all they could tell is that it was a female
"so what should we do" Naraku said
"simple we kill them before they find us" the stranger said she handed Naraku a shard which resembled the shikon jewl but it was green and recked of demon aura
"so I plant this shard on one of the of them and it will make them your puppet" Naraku said
"we have to hurry and get back before he does it will be faster if you fly I'll be in the trees so we should get there around the same time now go!" Kobe said Orikal lifted off the ground and Kobe darted into the trees.

Orikal flew just above the tree tops, hearing Kobe crashing through the trees at top speed. [I]Naraku, who is your ally? Why have you come back? Out of spite?[/I] She held her arms closer to her body, diving into the forest. Kobe was a blur as she watched him race across the branches. Orikal reached out her arms, catching up with Kobe, and grabbing him around the waist. She put on an extra spurt of speed and within seconds they landed at the camp, out of breath. Orikal keeled over, exhausted, while Kobe stood, breathing heavily.
"What's wrong with you two?" Kitra asked abbruptly.
"Nar...a..ku...plot...go..ing...to...use...one...of...us," panted Orikal, still trying to grasp a bit of air.
"What?" Shouted every one but Riyuna.
"He's...gonna...use us...as a...puppet," finished Kobe, almost able to breathe properly. Orikal saw Inuyasha stare at Kagome, both had their mouth open in shock.
"You're sure?" Sango asked worriedly.
"Dead...sure," breathed Orikal.
"We heard it...we saw them...and the Saimiyosho," Inuyasha and Heero cursed at the same time.
"No wonder," Miroku looked down at his hand. Kobe bent down to help her stagger to her feet. Orikal gasp as she went down again, but Kobe still had ahold of her.
"Thanks," she said smiling. "This happens a lot when I fly too fast." Kobe let out a soft laugh.
"I do run fast, don't I?" He asked her.
"Yeah, you do."
"Ahem, we have a serious situation here." They heard Heero say, annoyed.
"Oh, right :animeswea ." Both Kobe and Orikal said simultaniously. [I]All right, Naraku and freaky person, come out with your hands up.[/I] She grinned slightly at her thought, knowing nothing like that would happen.