OtakuBoards

Inuyasha- Ties that Bind [M-VSL]

Inuyasha Fandom

Kobe helped Orikal up as she staggered but kept her balance
"thank you" she said
"Narakus partner said that a demon agent is telling where we are" KObe said
"so I figure that its a demon in disquise and one of us is held captive I know for a fact its not me or why would I say anything or a demon tree" Kobe said but now he wouldn't know who is the demon agent
"well how are we suposed to figure this out" Sango said
""Kobe why not use your power" Orikal suggested
"great idea if I smell an unfamilar demonic aura on the cloths it would be safe to say thats the culprit" Kobe ripped a tiny shred of clothing off each person and sniffed it one at a time
"well either the demon is good at cloaking its aura or its not any of you" he looked over at Riyuna
"what me" she said as Kobe ripped a shred of clothing off her and smelled it
"well I do smell a demonic aura but I cant tell you would be the most likely culprit seeing as you arrived shortlly after Naraku so what do have to say" Kobe said
"one of you listen to what she says I'm gonna stiff out the trees for any demon aura" Kobe said and left Riyuna in the hands of his friends

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As Kobe turned to leave he felt a firm grip on his wrist, he turned back and glared at Riyuna.

"What?!" He asked in a single word, suspiscion filled his voice. Riyuna's mischevious look had left and turned to one of insult.

"Dear Sir, you don't just insult someone and then leave." She replied cooly, her eyes meeting Kobe's.

"And how, may I ask did I insult you?" He remarked.

"Are you really that iggnorant that you must ask?" Riyuna replied sarcasticly.

"He's not iggnorant." Orikal interupted. Riyuna lifted a finger to signal Orikal to be silent.

"I am not asking you Orikal." Riyuna did not move her gaze from Kobe as she spoke.

"You assume that I am the culprit merely because I happen to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. I believe that I am innocent until proven guilty, I donot expect you to trust me. But I would prefer that you not insult me." Her voice never changed level or volume she stayed completely calm. After giving Kobe one last narrowing glance Riyuna released Kobe's wrist and stood quietly.

"I never said you were gulitly but we need are just trying to stay safe I'm just trying to protect everyone from being killed ,it might be like you said you were in the wrong place at the wrong time I was actually trying to clear you by looking at the trees for any demons. so dont assume were going to kill you until all the facts are in place if I catch a demon tree a demon or any Saimiyosho that prooves your innocent" Kobe said trying to supress his rage
"besides I wasnt assuming I can smell demon aura on you which is unfamilar so I have my reasons" he leapt into a tree sniffed it slightly and moved on to the next one Riyuna stood there silent Kobe countinued his search Orikal kept a close eye on Riyuna
"Guys come here" Kobe said everyone ran over a tree hidden by its larger breathern
"here's your culprit this smells unfamilar and of naraku but just to make sure..." Kobe took out his sword and closed in on the tree
"if the tree gets cut down when I swing then Riyuna is the culprit if it ducks out of the way its our demon" Kobe said he gave a swift slash at the trees trung but the tree bent slightly and doged the blow a puff of smoke appeared and a little one eyed demon stood there panting
"whewph that was close, uh oh..." it said he was surronded by Inuyasha Kobe and Heero in a few seconds the demon was dead
"see I told you I was innocent" Riyuna said
"true your not our demon but that dosent explain the aura I smelled would you care to explain" Kobe said

"Explain? You think I need and explanation to have the scent of a demon on my robes when we live in a world full of them. It very well could be that a demon brushed past me in town or wait maybe because I'm traveling by myself I was attacked and had to defend myself. Therefore I have no need to "explain" myself." Ryuna replied once again her voice staying completely level. "I am simply here to fufilll Master Hiten's last wish, and if you have a problem with that then thats your problem not mine." She walked over to Kitra and smiled happily. "He talked about you alot after you left, he really missed you."

Heero didn't really care about all that was going on, so he walked away, annoyed. He pondered just how he had known Naraku. He had seen Naraku when he was little, but that had been a long time ago. Heero muttered "damn bastard......."

Heero layed down to watcgh the sky moving over head. He listened as someone drew nearer. His mother.

"Heero?" What is the matter?"

"everyhing.... and yet nothing."\

Kagome sat down."Then sleep. You'll feel better after awhile." Heero laid his head near his mother and she bewgan to sing, lulling him away to a deep sleep.

Kitra's face lit up. "I [B]do[/B] remember you. You were the head scribe at Master Hiten's shrine! You made the most beautiful illuminations." She smiled at Riyuna, and then Kitra began to look confused. "But I've never heard you speak before today. All the noviciates thought you couldn't speak. I guess that's why I didn't recognise you immediately. Sorry about that."

Then Kitra turned to Kobe. "She smells of demon because a number of things that she transcribes are spells for demon warding and friendly-demon summoning. It takes a drop of demon blood in the ink when writing the spells down or the scrolls are useless. We used to have all sorts of sweet demons come to the shrine to donate a drop or two."

She again smiled at Riyuna. "You must have been on your way to the Fire Jewell shrine to bring me this scroll whe the Earth Shrine was attacked. I'm sorry you have had to play catch up since then. Now, I do apologise to you all, but I think I'm going to go sit down before I read his message. You have all seen enough of my tears to last a lifetime, and I'm afraid that more will fall before I finish this." She smiled softly at all of them, then walked way.

She came across Heero and his mother. The son was sleeping, and Kagome was just watching him, pride bright in her eyes.

"Do you mind if I sit here?" she whispered to the older priestess. "I just recieved a letter -- at least I think it's a letter -- from my old master. He wrote it just before he died, and I need someplace quiet to read it. As loveable as the rest of the group is, quiet they are not."

"I don't mind. Pull up a rock, there's lots to choose from." she whispered back. Then Kagome said, almost to herself as she looked down at her son, "You know, her really is quite like his father."

"I see you in him, too." Kitra replied, then cracked the seal on the scroll and began to read.

Kobe scuffed over to Riyuna
"Sorry bout that I never relized demons here were like some demons back home I was just trying to keep everyone safe" Kobe said
"Serves you right" Riyuna said
"grr I'm trying to applogize" Kobe said he suffed off back to Orikal
"Hmph! ungrateful little girl" he said he heard a sound in his ear it was Orikal humming a tune [I]what a heavenly voice... what am I saying?![/I] he heard a rustle in the trees a sweet scent filled the air [I]no it cant be![/I] suddenly the silohettes of two people came into veiw
"MOM! DAD! what the -" Kobe said and sure enogh Kyo and Itshui were approaching
"Kyo!" sango said
"Hey snago Miroku everyone" Kyo said
"but I thoght you guys decided to stay in Japan" Kobe said
"we did until we started to miss you so we came here lucky for us we were able to follow your follow your trail" Itshui said
"well ok there are a few people I need to introduce over there reading the scroll is Kitra, over there is Riyuna, and right here is my new best friend Orikal" Kobe said Orikal bowed
"nice to meet you" Orikal said and sat down again as Kobe explained there current situation.
"ah Naraku is back I see" Kyo said after awhile Kyo and Itshui setteled in chatting with Miroku and Sango when suddenly there was a disturbence in the trees .

Meteo wanders around trying to find the source of all the mischeif in the time and age he's in. He eventually sees a group of people, partial demons, and Demons (Y'alls group). Meteo walks to them. "Well now I rarely see this kind of thing going on. I'm sorry if I am interrupting anything, but, I have a question for this group. Do you know why the demons are having such a problem keeping the peace as of now?" Meteo asks the group. Meteo sits down and looks at them his green eyes glowing in the night like a fire. "If you are trying to put the fighting out I will aid you. Otherwise I will be on my way." He finishes up and looks at the one sleeping. "He seems like a quarter demon... He can become more powerful warrior than his father if he decides to." Meteo mutters.

Meteo then looks through the group vary some not being from the fuedal age and some being from the fuedal age. [i]Well this is one hell of a group we got here. I don't know what they are up to. But I will figure out soon enough.[/i] Meteo thinks. Meteo continues to ponder as he waits to get his answers.

Orikal's eyes snapped in the direction of the new comer.
"No, we're trying to destroy Gaia. After I master becoming a dark angel of course." [I]How thick can you get? If you happen to see an angel in the group, one clad in white no less, you're more likely to find a group helping, not destorying. Why do I bother to think sometimes?[/I] Her patience had been stretched by the appearence of Naraku, and Riyuna! [I]My life is over, she'll probably throw me back into jail...but maybe I'll be long gone from this place.[/I] She smiled and buried her face in her hands, blushing furiously. She felt a hand on her back, whipping around, grabbing the offending hand, she was covered with red. Yet again, Kobe was the one to startle her out of a reverie. She let the hand go back to the owner, blushing scarlet.
"Sorry, it's just...a little edgey, you know?" She smiled weakly at him. Kobe's mom was looking just above her head, and she felt the prickle of a thorn. It was then she realized she still had the flower crown on her head! [I]Oh...my...there's going to be awkward questions, mark my words.[/I]
"Those are some pretty flowers, did you make that yourself?" Itshui asked her. [I]Told you.[/I] Orikal glanced around and mumbled something incohearent. "Sorry, didn't catch that?" [I]I can't lie! That wouldn't be the best thing to do...grr![/I] She looked at Kobe and pointed, reducing Kobe to go into the Red Zone, covering him head to toe in red. Orikal patted his back, still burning.
"Well, that was sweet, Kobe." His mother said, trying not to laugh at her son's mortified expression. She and her husband went off to chat with Miroku and Sango about 'Naraku' happenings and such.
"I'm sorry...I forgot, I thought they fell off," Orikal said in a whisper.
"It's ok, it's just, Mom. Are they supposed to embarrass you nonstop? I mean, she could clearly see that I had given them to you..." the shock still hadn't left Kobe's face.
"Yeah, their supposed to. It's in their unwritten code. Rule #1: Embarrass you child as much as possible. Rule #2: Make sure they do good in whatever they do. Rule #3: Embarrass more. Rule #4-"
"Ok, I get it," Kobe said lifting the flower crown off her head. He flinched when he set it on the ground though. Orikal dropped to her knees, demanding to see his hand.
"I'm fine, it'll heal." She grabbed the hand to see the tiny cuts from the thorns. Instantly, the skin was closing over it, stopping the small flow of blood.
"Is that the perks of having demon blood? Instant healing?" Kobe laughed.
"No, we just heal faster than humans do, that's all." Orikal folded her arms across her chest, sitting on her knees, and making a pouty face.
"Angels heal face too, you know." He just laughed more. When he had stopped she still had the look on her face, and she was gazing into his eyes, reading them. [I]It's cute how he can look like a tough guy. It's rather funny to watch his eyes too. He seems to be freaking out about something he thought. How...amusing.[/I] She smiled yet again. [I]He just can't help being a child...no, he just acts like one. As I do.[/I]

Meteo looks at Orikal "Funny, Angel, Funny. Most Hellspawn Demons are already at ends with a group of demons already. I am just trying to keep the peace. I seen alot of angels but I ignored battling them. Most Hellspawns despise my non action against your kind angel." He says. "I only battle the ones that try desturbing the peace same with Demons. Besides It depends on the type of Demon and their abilities they could heal at an incredible high speed. I assume it's the same with the angels too." Meteo continues. "Some Hellspawns know of the increased spell but it takes a good amount of Necroplasm to do. That is a Hellspawn's magic power source. Take away that they go to hell and then direct Hell's forces to go to war with angel kind. So the more we kill the more soldiers will be in hell."

Meteo then sits his eyes glow with a more determined look than ever. "The peace must be kept so we can protect the innocent. That's the ultimate goal for us. If we do not we will be caught in the middle of a great war berween Heaven and hell. I for one do not want that to happen..." Meteo mutters. "If it does All the demons and partial demons will be forced to fight the angels and many will die."

"Hey! newguy shut up already before I get angry" Kobe said
"just cause I'm half demon dosent mean I'm some hellspawn got it and what the hell are you talking about I would never fight an angel" Kobe said he grabbed the newcommer by the shirt
"so listen stop with all the insults about demons and halfs or I'll be forced to hurt you k" Kobe said he tramped over back to Orikal
"that guy has to learn that all demons arent like Naraku sure most demons are like that but some arent take Inuyasha or me for example we've done nothin to hurt humans or not phically at least oh guys like him really tick me off" Kobe said he looked into Orikal eyes how the jumped and flickered in light of the fire he sighed and kayed next to her
"least I got you and my parents here to calm me down if you werent here I probally done something stupid" he blushed and picked up the flower crown removed some of the petals and placed them on Orikals head the both giggled trhen laghed and went back to playing suddenly there was a thick cloud of smoke covering the camp when it cleared Kobe was gone and so was Orikal
"oh my head" Kobe said he was on a rack Orikal next to him still unconious the loud buzz of Saimiyoshofilled the air. Naraku was inspecting Orikal
"You get the Hell away from her!" KObe shouted he tried for his sword he couldnt reach it
"very well then" Naraku said he walked over to Kobe
"what the hell do you want with us" Kobe shouted
"simple I am going to use you two as my puppets to kill Inuyasha and his rectched friends" Naraku said
"The Hell you will you killed my sister you bastard" Kobe said he struggling to get out of his restrainsts
"Fool you wont have a choice" Naraku said
"well why do you need ORikal" Kobe demanded
"because I can force you two into Aura fushion to make you unbeatable" Naraku said
"I swear you lay a hand on her and I'll rip you to shreds" Kobe said
"Any last request before you become my slave" Naraku said
"yeah anwer me two question Why are you here and who is that girl I keep seeing you with"
"very well that girl is known as Kidymaru and if I help her take over this world she will give me the power to return to Japan and with you fools out of the way no one will stop me" Naraku said
"there is one" Kobe said
"who" Naraku demanded
"Sessomaru's Daghter"
"ha nobody has seen Sessomaru in years so him having a daghter is just a myth" Naraku laghed

"He does not understand the hellspawns are bound by a contract. Demons also have a contract to fufill. But that's just a legend of the hellspawns. That and the war..." Meteo says looking around trying to find the half demon and the angel. Meteo reaches behind him grabbing a scroll. "this is the Scroll that the Hellspawn's legends. I can read it because I am a hellspawn." Meteo says Using a small amount of his Necroplasm to open the scroll.

Meteo looks over the scroll. "O.k. Now I'm a little worried." Meteo says. [i]The first two signs have appeared. The Demons fighting everywhere. Then an Angel and a Half Demon have dissapeared. That means only one thing that war is going to start unless the ones trying to rush thing are defeated or their plan is thwarted.[/i] Meteo thinks as he reads the scroll further down. He finds a spot that he feels would be worst for all. "It couldn't be the right time for that... but I will have to go talk to him or his Messanger. The Demon King or his Persuader to all Hellspawns The Clown... He'll find me soon enough. Since they need me as well as the other Hell spawns..." Meteo starts muttering.

Orikal looked wildly around. [I]Sesshoumaru's daughter....[/I] Orikal knew who the girl was, ran into her on a flight. The girl was looking worriedly around, and Orikal was just a little girl last saw her...[I]she's my age, I met her 150 years ago. Callisto, aren't you still alive?[/I] She felt Naraku's hand touch her face.
"My, after you've served your propose-" He started, but was cut off.
"Get your filthy hands off of me!" She yelled snapping at him with her teeth, as her arms and legs were tied to a wall. She had just come to, waking from hearing that he could make her...
He back-handed her, the stinging was immesne, but she didn't care. "You'll never get that close," she whispered.
"You really think so do you? I could have you now and you couldn't stop me," she looked his way and saw a gleam inside of those hatred filled eyes.
"Bet me," she coaxed, she would break the chains. She broke the mind control, she can break chains.
"Do it." She went to move her wings, but she didn't feel the thrust off the wall. She looked down, wide-eyed, and saw a pool of blood underneath her. Her blood. She turned her head to see where her wings were supposed to be. [I]My wings, what am I to do?[/I] She bent her neck forward so that Naraku could see her smile.
"Ah, see half-demon, I have already touched her. Her wings have been taken off. She glanced around the room to see where Kobe was. He was on the same wall, but through the smoke of the fire that was burning between them, he could only see her, and whoever was with her. But she could see more than he could. His body was shaking in the light of the fire. Naraku walked away over to Kobe.
[I]I can now make my move.[/I] She glowed the color of the smoke, so that no one could see a difference in her. She slipped through the chains binding her to the wall, leaving a surreal form of her body that was no longer on the wall. She had now taken on the form of the stranger, Kidymaru. She walked up to Naraku, keeping her eyes on him, so she would'nt give herself away.
"Naraku, I just knocked the angel out. She cheeked me, I don't tolerate that from slaves."
"That's right, that's why I chose you. You wouldn't dare betray me, would you?"
"No, never, my master. You alone will be able to make me the strongest next to you and whoever else is your ally." She lied, her scent had already taken on the smell of Kidymaru.
"Would you please take care of their transformation, Kidy? I can't stand to be inthe same room as that angel, she is like Kagome when it comes to that pure energy."
"Right, master, right. The half-demon and the angel will be fused." Naraku walked out in a fast stride, opening the door and slamming it shut. Orikal waited until she felt his miasma leave the castle. [I]Probably to find some girl to satisfy his tastes.[/I] She thought with an air of revoltion.
"What are you going to do?" Kobe asked her like he wanted to kill her.
"Bust us out. You forgot all about my transformation techniques." She said taking off the hood of the cloak.
"I didn't forget, I just didn't think aobut it at the time." [I]Whatever, nows not the time to argue.[/I]
"Close your eyes, I need to transform quick and the light for these transitions are bright." She watched his eyes close, and she becan to form a heart-shaped face, pale skin, wings of black, red eyes, a black, skin-tight tanktop, and a black mini-skirt.
When she saw Kobe again, she grabbed hold of his wrists and pulled him off the rack. She created another fake person to take his place, also knocked out. They suck down through the floor, as Orikal moved them down, as though in quicksand.
"You failed to mention you could pass though things like a ghost," Kobe said after they landed on the ground close to the camp.
"Ok, I can pass through objects like a ghost, happy?" She asked, grabbing his hand, returning them back into the clearing. Naraku was far from them and they entered the clearing to see everyone out of breath and mid-way calling out their names.
"Hello, everyone, we-yet again-have some news." Orikal said calmly.
"Well? What is it?" Heero asked, abandoning the cool voice.
"We're supposed to kill ya'll if we get under his control." Kobe said heavily. [I]Yeah, but we aren't splitting up. Hiding's for cowards.[/I]

"thanks to ORikal were still us if she couldnt transform we'd be serving Naraku" Kobe said he hugged Orikal blushing furiously
"serving that rat bastard is a fate worse than death" he said he didnt reliaze that everyone was watching he was just happy to be his normal self
"Yay! I knew it" Kagome said silently
"Our little boy is growing up" Itsu said crying slightly his face was beat red he didnt want to let go but he did after a few minutes he smiled slight then realailty struck [I]Oh,what have I done she must hate me now [/I]
"I'm so sorry Orikal" He said and leapt into a tree and darted off

"How interesting." Kagome thought aloud. "In all our dealings with Naraku, he never ONCE underestimated a natural ability of a pureblood anything. He would have researched out all the abilities of the angels if he had truely planned to subvert one."

"Indeed." Miroku agreed. "I've also never known him to leave an enemy, captive or not, unattended. There are always watchers surrounding his targets. Some are just more obvious than others. Trust us on this matter. We spent many years attempting to defeat this foe."

"So what they're saying, in layman's terms in case you missed it," said Riyuna, "is that he knew what you were both capable of and [B]LET[/B] you go. No hoity-toity-god-like escape, just another rung on this bad guys ladder. He wanted you to tell us whatever he told you. Now, the thing for us to do is discern [I]why[/I] this nefarious demon wants us to have said information. This is a bait to a diabolical scheme, one that we as a group do [I]not[/I] want to fall prey to."

Kitra sighed and looked at her new friends. "I must agree with Miroku and Riyuna. I don't want to lessen your accomplishment, because escaping from Naraku -- planned or not -- is always an accomplishment, from what I've heard of him. But no matter how you look at it, no matter if he underestimated you or did not, we [B]must[/B] treat the information you gave us as if it were meant to be a trap. Riyuna has read more battle histories than anyone Master Hiten had ever known, and Kagome and Miroku have been in direct confrontation with Naraku before this. We have to trust their judgement in this."

"We know you've been though a lot." Sango spoke up. "Many of us have suffered beyond endurance at the hands of that monster. But right now, I can't help bu feel that he is using this as a ruse to keep us from hunting down the missing elemental jems. We must focus on our original objective, because the last thing anyone on this world wants is for Naraku to get his miserable hands on those sacred jewels."

The rest of the group agreed. They needed to find those gems if Gaia was to remain free.

Meteo looks up at them and a grin appears on his face. "Good the Prediction of the next Heaven-Hell war is thwarted for now." Meteo says. "It is transcribed on a sacred scrolls that is passed on through the Hellspawns such as the one I have here." Meteo shows the scroll. "Don't try reading... Only a person trained in reading hellspawn or a Hellspawn can read it. When I saw the signs for it I was worried." Meteo says

Meteo then sets it down. "The First sign is that the Demons will be causing riots and/or taking jewels or other sacred belongings. The second sign is a half demon and an angel dissapears in a puff of Smoke." Meteo explains pointing at the lines he is talking about. "the third sign is that the two shall be fused and kill off all but a demon and a half demon. The fourth sign is that a dead Half Demon will walk the earth again." Meteo glares at them. "I cannot go on... the rest I cannot speak it for I do not want this to happen." he finishes abruptly...

Orikal looked at the hellspawn in front of her. What he was saying, it couldn't be true. He was just reading what had happened, he wasn't predicting anything, was he? [I]I just don't know anymore. Meteo's going on about us killing them off, and Naraku will make sure we do that. I'm just afraid to know what really is my fate.[/I]
"Kitra, my ability is a rare one. I'm on of the few angels that can transform. I took on the form of the stranger that we saw and foolled-"
"He cannot be foolled so easily," Inuyasha interrupted. "He the one who foolled us when he was trying to get Kaguya's powers. His trickery is known, don't underestimate it."
"I'm not trying to! I've never known anyone but my incarnate to make such chaos, and she was nothing like Naraku." Orikal put the heel of her hand on her forehead, quite unnerved. "I'm going to find Kobe." She said, but Heero grabbed her wrist.
"You'll be endagering yourself, Orikal. If Naraku is to take Kobe, it's better the other piece in the puzzle is missing." Orikal looked at Heero.
"Please, let me go to him," she pleaded to Heero, still holding onto her wrist.
"Orikal, it's unwise. I know you don't like me for what I did, but trust me. It is unsafe to go after Kobe know. We can't let you go after what Naraku told you [B]and[/B] what Meteo has said about the prophacy." Riyuna spoke to her, but Orikal was not listening. [I]It'll be my fault if Kobe's captured. I can't just sit by and watch while everyone holds me back.[/I]
"Please, Orikal. Listen to them. Kobe can handle himself, don't be rash and try and go after him." Kyo had spoken to her next, and she didn't turn away, but she was still thinking. [I]It'll be our fault if everyone is dead...everyone one except...[/I]
"Sesshomaru's daughter." Inuyasha, Kagome, and Heero stiffened and Miroku and Sango paused.
"What did you say?" Miroku asked, as if unbelievingly.
"Sesshomaru's daughter...she'll live, and if I'm not mistaken, Heero will have to fight with her." Her brain was whirring and she wasn't speaking fast enough. "The prophacy says that only a half-demon and demon will remain. But the part in the prophecy is corrupt because Inuyasha and Sesshomaru had to fight together to kill Naraku the first time, correct? So it is only natural that their offspring will be the ones to finish him off completely. They'll be able to because Heero has a bit of purifying powers passed from his mom, and has his dad's strength. Sesshomaru's daughter-"
"Doesn't exist, Orikal. You're working out something that isn't true. Sesshomaru never had a daughter." Kagome was on her feet walking over to Orikal.
"He did! I know, the reason why I say the prophacy is corrupt around the part of the whole full-demon and half-demon is because Sesshomaru didn't have a full-demon child, she's part angel!" A stunned silence followed these words.
"What?" Inuyasha, always the first to recover, asked startled.
"Her name's Callisto, I saw her here in Gaia. I talked with her. We were fifty years old when we last saw each other, around seven or eight in human years. She had silver-white wings, with silver-blond hair, eyes mixed wiht blue and amber...very uncannily alikness to a Shiori you might know." Yet again there was a silent crowd watching her.
"Wait, how can Sesshomaru have a daughter 200 years old, if I'm not even fourty yet?" Kagome asked confused. Orikal thought then it hit her.
"He came before Inuyasha was born, that's how," Orikal watched as everyone was shocked completely by these words. "Callisto told me that she never knew her dad, and her mom had died ten years after she was born. There's no other way. I figure he came here by accident when he was fifteen in human years-ten human years before Inuyasha was born." Dots were connecting rapidly as her story unfolded. "Sesshomaru met Callisto's mom, and after the 'meeting' he somehow found his way back to his world. The reason Callisto's a legend is because she's been in Gaia the whole time."
"It's highly possible," mused Miroku, and Sango nodded.
"How can the prophacy be corrupt?" Meteo asked after listening to the small story.
"Because someone didn't want that prophacy to tell that one of the most powerful people in the two worlds, exist." Orikal summized for them.
"And I'm suposed to be the other," Heero asked her.
"Yes." Orikal sat down, hoping that Kobe would return soon.

"Take your own opinion of the prophecy. But I've heard rumors that a half angel half demon has met with an untimely end but thats only rumors. I heard it in my clan of hellspawns. The Strongest Hellspawn fought the half demon half angel. they both died in a battle. But it was false cause I know that he was with me at the time he sapposively faught the half breed and he died in battle with dragon." Meteo says looking at them.

Meteo streches and gets up. "I'll Look for him. Besides, We will need our full strength to keep an eye out for them." Meteo says and walks in the direction that Kobe jumped off in. "Kobe!!!" Meteo yells. "WHERE ARE YOU?!?! WE HAVE GET THE GROUP TOGETHER!!!" Meteo continues. "COME ON SHOW YOURSELF!!!"

Kobe sat in a wide felid of flowers sobbing uncontrolablely at what he had done hugging Orikal being captured by Naraku
"whats happened to me damn that naraku this is all his fault 1st he killed Mira now this and my feelings for ORikal damn everything is all screwed up" Kobe said
"if you become my serveant you'll forget all your pain and sorrow" a voice said from behinde him"Kobe looked behind him
"Naraku" Kobe said
"shame your other isnt here well I guess thats a shame I'll have to just take you for now" he said
"over my deaad body" Kobe said pulling out both of his swords
"Purple Rain! Holy Ragnarok!" he said unleashing his attacks Naraku dodged them with ease and jab Kobe in the stomach. Kobe caoghed as Naraku contiuned to strike him his arms and faced were scratched severly
"Aha now all thats left is to place the shard into your blood and your mine" Naraku said taking out the green shard Kobe quickly rolled out of the way he grabbed
"Bloodbane Petals" kobe said as the blood from his wounds formed flower petals that disrtacted Naraku
" Kobe!!" he could hear Meteo shout but Naraku was approaching suddenly a band of sliverylight cut Naraku shoulder angel feathers exploded from the blow
"who dares strike Naraku!" Naraku said blood pouring out of his wound kobe looked a girl with long sliver blonde hair and a cold stare was in the distance
"No it cant be" Naraku said he lunged at KObe another band of light struck him he fell to the ground and a Misama appeared and he was gone. The girl was walking towards him
"thank you" he said meekly
"so your the one that the have chosen now go return to your friends I shall hold off any demons Naraku sends quickyly" she said
"what is your name" Kobe said as he was getting up
"Callisto" she said as a horad of demons appeared
"now GO!" she barked Kobe got up and went in the direction that Meteo' voice had come from he met up with Meteo and returned to the others

"Kobe!" Orikal saw that he was bleeding badly, she rushed over to him. Forgetting everyone there, she didn't care anymore-he was hurt, all because they wouldn't let her go after him. "I'm sorry I wasn't there, what happened to Naraku?" Kobe looked at her almost taken aback because she had known that Naraku attacked him.
"A girl came and fended him off, helped me get away." She sighed, and tried to take the shirt off.
"I don't need help, Orikal." He said mulishly.
"You do, and the shirt's coming off." She focused her mind on his hands, moving them away from the shirt, ripping it more than it already was. The cut was deep, and she had to work fast to make sure to keep him from stopping her.
"Who was the girl?" She asked, keeping his mind off of what she was doing. By now she had mended half of the wound.
"Callisto," he breathed. [I]So she [B]is[/B] still alive after all this time.[/I] After applying the last of the cloth to his wound she let his wrists go of the mind bending. She helped him sit up, wary of the pain he's feeling. She blinked her red eyes at him and smiled. Orikal saw him smile weakly back and she kissed his cheek, blushing afterwards. [I]I'm glad you're all right.[/I] She pushed a lock of black hair behind her ear, still smiling. Somehow, Orikal had a shroud suspiscion that somewhere close by she knew that Kyo and Itshui were cooing over them.
"I'm glad she is still so sweet. She and I were friends until she had to leave, I never saw her again."
"Oi, Kobe, what happened!" Inuyasha seemed to have been trying to get their attention for awhile so he resulted in shouting.
"Inuyasha, please. Kobe was just attacked by Naraku. Callisto saved him, I doubt she's there anymore though, she usually finishes her jobs quickly. She was always the first to finish eating and almost always won the games we played." Orikal said reminisingly.
"Oh, so Callisto really does exist?" Heero asked. Kagome sighed heavily and patted her son on the back, but Orikal really wasn't too forgiving.
"What? You mean to tell me that you didn't believe a word I told you?" She asked exasperatedly.
"I did believe everything up till that point, Orikal." Orikal rolled her eyes, [I]well at least now you do.[/I]

still a little shocked about how Orikal reacted he shook his head
"yup Naraku was trying to get me on his side I refused he kicked the crap out of me he was about to take control over me when Callisto showed up if what you say about Sessomaru is true then she takes after her father her eyes were cold and emotionless" KObe said
"you went up against Naraku alone what were you thinking! dont you remeber what happened to Mira" Itshui shouted
"hey calm down honey he's alive and still good" Kyo said patting Itshui on the back she sighed and calm down. that night everyone was sleeping except KObe. Kobe sat on a log and watched the fireflies buzz around
"Who is Mira" a voice asked it was Orikal
"she was my older sister Naraku took her and made her his slave when Naraku was running out of options he absorbed all of her power to become stronger leeaving her dead" KObe said he leaned over and kissed Orikal on the cheek blushing
"uh Kobe" she said
"you did the same to me earlier just repaying the favor" he said
"uh,I'm sorry about your sister" she said
"no, its ok I almost want to thank naraku because of him I remember my sister I almost forgot her completly seeing him refreshed my memory:
he hugged Orikal and fell asleep i her lap

Meteo looks at him. "If Naraku is dead like you said... Why is he walking this earth?" Meteo asks. "The prophecy... It may of skipped a step and had the dead demon walk the earth... Lemme check..." Meteo looks at the scroll with the prophecy. [i]If the dead demon walks the earth before the third sign a group of warriors must kill the demon before the Angel's grand council of Heaven and the Demon council of Hell blame the other group.[/i] "Shit... We have to find and Naraku A.S.A.P. If we don't both groups won't have any choice but to fight both groups. The Demon Council along with the Angel council Take control of everything and the war begins." Meteo says.

Meteo seals the scroll and puts it up behind his cape. Meteo then pulls out his twin Katanas the soul Calibur and the soul edge and puts them in the ground. The Soul Edge shows some of its power while it's in its sleeping mode making an eye on it and it looks around. [i]Meteo the problem is Naraku is hard to find... Even the greatest trackers have a hard time finding him.[/i] it telepathically tells Meteo. [i]Even though my counterpart soul Calibur is still asleep and was to created to balance good and evil Together with me we could be a lethal combination against him. If We can find Naraku we will kill him and then balance this plain.[/i] it finishes.

"Well Totosai gave me These two blades the swords ment to balance good and evil, Soul Calibur and soul edge." Meteo says touching the two as he speaks their names. "The Soul Edge is said to have been around using it's power killing people and getting stronger by every person it's killed. But I never seen it get strong or it reveal it's true strength. The Soul Calibur is it's counterpart and it's mirror image. The stronger one gets the stronger the other gets. I'll try to use their full power when we fight Naraku." Meteo finishing up.

Orikal watched him sleep, his head on the connecting point between her should and neck. She smiled and wrapped her arms around him. [I]Is it just me, or does he look like the child he acts like when he sleeps?[/I] She decided he was and ran her pale fingers through his hair. Completely oblivious to everyone around, and she too, fell asleep. She was still holding Kobe to her and her head was resting on his.
[B]"What would Kasa say, Orikal?" A voice sounded in her ears.
"What?" Orikal glanced around and saw Hitomi staring with a look of complete revoltion.
"About him, you dunce." Hitomi pointed at Kobe as she spoke. She seemed to be the only one there.
"Where are the others?" She asked, Kobe still asleep in her arms.
"They left, of course, after telling me that you guys just went right off to sleep. You looked like you died in each others arms." Her upper lip twitch as she gazed at her sister.
"Really? Didn't think that love would look like that," Orikal's voice was cold. Hitomi didn't notice the chilliness in her voice. Why was Hitomi here now, talking about how her mother wouldn't be pleased.
"It's rather disgusting, you're a pure angel, and we already have one disgrace living here. I wouldn't like to disown you as a cousin, Ori." Orikal's blood boiled, [I]how she can lecture me about who to be with. I guess she doesn't lose sleep at night, and that nickname![/I]
"I can think of something else that's distasteful, Hitomi. You are in good company, at least I haven't resigned myself to give away the one of the things that makes me unique, unlike you," Orikal replied.
"At least I'm giving myself to angels, not [U]half[/U]-demons. Though, you might have more than one before the end of this. The prophacy is coming true, and Naraku might want a taste of you if you don't play your cards right."
"Hitomi, you're so much like Tsu-tsu. The purity of blood has nothing to-"
"So Naraku is a fantsy of yours? Even I never thought you would stoop so low."
"I don't fantsy Naraku, the one in my arms, is who I feel strongly for."
"And he will be your undoing. You're endangering your life thinking you will live long enough to hold him in your arms after the prophacy has unravelled. You're so naive, Ori, so foolish."
"You're the one who's foolish, Omi! You've never loved one man, just lusted after them. I guess you got what you wanted."
"I guess you will too. I just hope that the prophacy is fulfilled before too much damage is taken, for both of your safety." Hitomi turned on her heel and walked off.
"Hitomi, will I see you again?" Hitomi looked over her shoulder.
"Yeah, Ori, but I hope that it's not too soon, because I'm dying, and you have such a promising future. Even if I predicted both of your deaths."[/B]
Orikal woke up and the others were gathered around the fire. She bent down to Kobe's forehead and gently placed her lips to it. [I]Hitomi, please don't be correct. I do not want to be alone before my death.[/I] She hugged Kobe posessively to her and closed her eyes, lying her head on his.

Kobe slept soundly on Orikal feeling every thing his heart fliped in his ches every time
[I]Dream[/I] :
[B]Kobe was standing in the campsite no one else besides him and Orikal
"oh Orikal I'm so glad your with me" Kobe said as he ran over to hug her twhen he touched he felt himself fall into her and they were one being they were killing all there friends
"no this cant be" he thoght he felt his and Orikals hand slay another friend then he looked behind Naraku and Kidymaru laghed minaically
"damn you Naraku" he said then Callisto appeared a cold stare in her eyes she took out a dull looking sword and quickly slashed they both died Naraku countiuned to laugh and then he dissappeared he was in a sunny feild of flowers he saw Orikal he hesitated and ran over and hugged her again she wore a veil around her face a smile lit it up her eyes flickered a little girl the cutest he had ever seen nipping at his knees.
[I]is this what might happen in my future well I like this future living with the women I love I hope this what happens to me [/I][/B] he thoght as he opened his eyes seeing Orikal sleepingnext to him he closed his eyes again and fell asleep

Orikal awoke the next morning quite early the sun hadn't risen yet. She sighed heavily and felt Kobe stir as well. She had almost forgotten she fell to sleep with him in her arms, and thinking back to her dreams, wished they could act on them.
"Are you ok, Kobe?" She asked in a hushed tone so as to not wake the others.
"Yeah, I'm fine." She smiled down at him, loosening her grip on his body. He moved himself off of her, sitting at her side.
"Ok," she sounded disappointed, she really didn't want him to move. She then felt his hands wrap around her waist as she thought that, pulling her into his lap. She felt his face snuggle into the connecting point of her neck and shoulder. [I]Is this love? I would guess it to be it, my dream self knows me better to say that while I dream.[/I]
"Orikal?" Kobe spoke quietly to her.
"Yes?" She had her eyes closed and was leaning her head ot the right so that she wouldn't bump into Kobe's.
"Is this love, me with you?" She smiled as she put her hands on his.
"I would summize as much. Why must you wonder?" Orikal didn't have her eyes open and she could feel his heartbeat against her back.
"Just wondering. I figured as well, do you think that we will live if we are forced to kill?" Orikal opened her left eye and looked at his profile. She could still feel his breath on her skin.
"I don't know, but Callisto won't let anyone be killed. She was very protective if I was to get hurt by anyone she would hit them quite hard. I really think we should be safe if we were to aura fuse and she to be near."
"You're right, she seemed definately like Sesshomaru." She nodded and turned her head to look at his face. [I]So beautiful he is. Mom would go ballistic if we were to marry.[/I] She was moving forward slightly, he was coming closer too. Inches apart then,
"I wonder if their awake yet?" It was dawn and Orikal picked up Inuyasha's voice and heard footsteps coming their way. She was so close to kissing him she cursed Inuyasha for his bad timing. She turned her head when she felt Kobe's breathe in her ear,
"Stay, don't move." She froze just for him, but she wasn't comanded to close her mouth.
"Yeah, Inuyasha, we're awake. Woke up before you all, we did." She looked annoyedly at Inuyasha.
"What are you so unhappy for then?"
"Inuyasha, don't push her, can't you tell she's-"
"What? I can push anyone if I-"
"It is not wise, Inuyasha, she's-"
"I don't care, I can do what I want."
"Fine, she's all yours then," Kobe released Orikal from his grip and she stalked right up to him.
"You!" She mustered up as much malice as she could, eyes burning furious. "You foolish hanyou! You don't just go sneaking up on PEOPLE!" She touched the prayer beads on his neck. "SIT! DON'T YOU KNOW NOT TO SNEAK UP ON PEOPLE? I THINK YOU SHOULD [I][B]SIT[/B][/I] and leave others alone for awhile." Inuyasha had created his mini-crater yet again, but because Orikal used some of her power to enter the prayer beads, she was huffing with steam trying to get out. She turned her back on Inuyasha and walked back to Kobe, once again in his lap.
"Are you ok? You seem awefully-"
"I'm fine, Kobe," she smiled serenely and connected her lips with his right then, right there.