Jump to content
OtakuBoards

ppls pics an all that jizz.


Recommended Posts

Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
Ive desided since everyones posting their pics im gonna update the otakuboarders.gif, so if youve got a pic could u post it here.
hmmmm..........
  • Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
Mine's at [url]http://www.jikannohizumi.net/banners/sexy.jpg[/url]
Posted
[url]http://www.geocities.com/theldsdrummer/pics.html[/url]

use the one that's on the left, top row. I've meant to take the others down but I haven't gotten aorund to updating my little 'page' yet...
Posted
[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]ok how do i save anna's pic... she is cute... lol...dang i need to change my background... it still my ex-fiance there lol... dang im lazy... i think anna's pic will do nicely there lol[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

j/k hon... i wouldnt do that to ya w/o asking first thou u are pretty
Posted
[SIZE=1]I wish I had a picture that was actually decent, lol. I don't like people taking pictures of me so the only time pictures are taken is during holidays.. and my mom makes us celebrate the holiday in the morning where I look like crap :D[/SIZE]
Posted
[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]dont blush anna... u are... too bad ur younger than my younger brother... oh well... u still very pretty[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Guest firemac
Posted
wow, Anna, not bad, your pretty cute
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
OK, should I remove Topaz, Ulitmia and Lyca seing as they dont post anymore?
Ive only got 3 extra pics to add so if youve got a pic please post it for us
Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
Jizz...rotflmao!!!! ROTFLMAO!!!!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Voodookanaka [/i]
[B]OK, should I remove Topaz, Ulitmia and Lyca seing as they dont post anymore?
Ive only got 3 extra pics to add so if youve got a pic please post it for us [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]I.. don't..know... hmmm, yu call, tough decision almost.[/SIZE]
Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anna [/i]
[B]I like the word 'jizz', I've used it before... lol I don't remember what for tho :D [/B][/QUOTE]

You don't wanna know, its pretty nasty, and is related to the word "cum"
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
u know I meant to say Jaz....no really I did!!!!


anyway this is what it looks like now, I still need more ppls pics, only a 30 sec download at tops ( unless my FTP goes off on one)
[IMG]http://www.members.aol.com/vudukanaka/theotaku.gif[/IMG]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Altron Gundam [/i]
[B]

You don't wanna know, its pretty nasty, and is related to the word "cum" [/B][/QUOTE]

ah, well, I do know that I wasn't using it in [i]that[/i] context,... in fact I've never heard it used in that context...... WHY is it that just about every other word in the english language becoming taboo?! You can't say 'gay' or 'queer' (it means weird for those who don't know) and you can't have a flippin rainbow anywhere or people automatically assume something.... fyi I liked rainbows as a little girl, but now that, a creation of nature, is considered dirty............. k that was all a little off subject..... *sweatdrop*

OK people, let's see some pics! post post post!
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
alright Windy keep your wig on, ill add your little stick guy
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Voodookanaka [/i]
[B]OK, should I remove Topaz, Ulitmia and Lyca seing as they dont post anymore?
Ive only got 3 extra pics to add so if youve got a pic please post it for us [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]I dunno if you saw mine or not...it's REALLY big and I don't know how to change that...but it must be on the second page of general discussion now...[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...