Jump to content
OtakuBoards

ppls pics an all that jizz.


Recommended Posts

Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
u should be on it, yup u are, your second to last person shown (no offence but u look like some kind of porn star with that pose j/k)
  • Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anna [/i]
[B]Voooodoooo, the gif thingy isn't working.... post a link pleeease?? :D :p [/B][/QUOTE]


[IMG]http://www.members.aol.com/vudukanaka/theotaku.gif[/IMG]

[url]http://www.members.aol.com/vudukanaka/theotaku.gif[/url]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Fish [/i]
[B]hmm that picture is really me... [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=deeppink]Lol Fish, I love it! :D

Oh, and Voodoo, a pornstar eh? Something I will never, ever be :rolleyes::p[/color]
Posted
Since i own the GIF!!!! i choose who stays and who goes.... it goes like this:

just add ppl to it and DO NOT REMOVE ppl cause i like to keep the ppl there just to show over time the who once came.... and heres the orginal:

[IMG]http://www.angelfire.com/anime3/theouterworld/images/OB_Pics.gif[/IMG]
Posted
i really don't think your picture looks bad shinji... i've shown the pictures of you guys to people at school and all the girls think that you're the most handsome one shinji... :p i don't know, but right now i can't really say who i think is handsome or not because i'm hooked on someone... i have a think for dark skin... :) he's so dam fine... :)
Posted
I like the size of the original otaku gif, it makes the pictures more........ what's the word.... smooth, less blotchy, anyone get what I'm saying?? The pixels or whatever aren't all crammed together; and as for attractive people on the otaku- no one here is ugly, I think Voodoo is a cutie and so is Shinji, (Voodoo's hair kicks!) and I've seen some others here too, but anyway, that's my opinion.

Oh yeah! Don't forget Transtic's pic, he looks friggin awesome in the one he posted at the old otaku- Transtic if yer readin' this, re-post your pic, the one where you're standing on railroad tracks.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by gundamcat17 [/i]
[B]Here is a pic of me and my fiance. [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Whoa it's all tilty! Lol.. is that a Coke can i see?? Bah Pepsi is better!! :D[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by MysticBabe[/i]
[b]er...a pic of me? you want a pic of me? darn can't show you, oh well, but we have some cute guys on these boards. hehe:D[/b][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Aw, that's too bad :( :( And I can't really say anything about cute guys..lol.. but we DO have some pretty good looking girls on the board or used to be on the board..[/SIZE]
Posted
More people need to post their pics, or get some up here. If [i]I[/i] of all people can do it, everyone else can (with the exception of those who don't have access to a scanner).
Posted
[SIZE=1]I would but I don't have any decent pics available!:D I'm a bit camera shy.. which is odd since I wanna be an actor, but there I don't have to look at the camera or even acknowledge it's there..[/SIZE]
Posted
dude, are you in drama?? I am, it's sooo much fun! We won state last year for one-act play, (I was on tech crew, couldn't audition 'cause I'm in marching band and the two practice shedules conflict.... and I probably wouldn't have made it anyway :D) if you're not you should consider it, well, I don't know about y'alls director.... some are pretty dorky, but ours is cool..
Guest firemac
Posted
I usually show my picture not carign what the other would think
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anna [/i]
[B]dude, are you in drama?? I am, it's sooo much fun! We won state last year for one-act play, (I was on tech crew, couldn't audition 'cause I'm in marching band and the two practice shedules conflict.... and I probably wouldn't have made it anyway :D) if you're not you should consider it, well, I don't know about y'alls director.... some are pretty dorky, but ours is cool.. [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Of course I'm in drama!! I wouldn't call it fun exactly cause our director person was a *****.. but I'm transferring schools so hopefully this one will be better.. we never won any competition but its sure fun! In Eigth grade we did West Side Story and I was Bernardo, I was the best! Ya! Lol.. well the best of the guys anyway.. thats what I got from a lot of adults, but when it went to female I'd say my friend (who wants to be an actress or a singer person) was the best, she played Maria. yup yup yup..[/SIZE]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...