OtakuBoards

What;s the most funnist thing you have ever seen?

WhiteAoiFox

One time in class last year, this guy was passing by my friends desk. Purposely she stuck her leg out and tripped him. The fall looked hilareous because it looked like it was happening in slow motion. But what really made me cry tears of laughter was the face expression he had afterwards, he looked like a turtle or something, Im laughing just writing about it. It was just priceless! :D

[SIZE=1]My friends Ace and Dug (Katie and Angela) having adventures at the end of Ace's driveway,in the field across the street and in the road.

They must be wearing pajamas.A t-shirt and pajama pants works the best.They pull their pants up [I]past[/I] their bellybuttons and their shirts tucked in.They take their "baby blankets" and put them on their heads middle-easterner style.They wait until someone (preferrably female) walks by.They whisper "Lady! Lady!".They are happiest when she doesn't respond.

Then they run across the street to the field.They do the dance Napoleon does when Pedro is giving his election skit.Then the play in the road until a car comes.

Here are some photos,taken by [I]moi[/I] .

[IMG]http://img122.echo.cx/img122/4724/20small2kk.jpg[/IMG]

Thats the start of the adventure.Ace is on the left and Dug is on the right.

[IMG]http://img122.echo.cx/img122/4091/22small5ci.jpg[/IMG]

That is in the road.Dug is pretending to be hit by a car,and Ace is "saving" her.

[IMG]http://img195.echo.cx/img195/3063/9small9te.jpg[/IMG]

And one more picture.Just so I'm included.From the left is Sir,then go down to the cut off face,thats Ace and the other is Dug.[/SIZE]

[quote name='ChibiHorsewoman][color=darkviolet']Well, that's from Canada so I understand (jk,) You should consider sending that to The Tonight Show with Jay Leno. Unless you have something else like that in Canada. You really should do something. I can't believe that they added oh and the bridge is out in such small print[/color][/quote]

The edges were, in fact, razor sharp. I have the cuts to prove it. I bet Rick Mercer (The Canadian equivilant of Jay Leno, Connen O'Brian, and Jon Stewart combines) could make a three-hour show out of it...

[IMG]http://img165.echo.cx/img165/9633/ttiwwop0do.gif[/IMG]

^ That's gonna count for my funny picture ^

[COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=-3]Anyways, one time while travelling through Nebraska, we came across a sign that said:

"Welcome to Smithville county! [U]Please[/U] drive carefully! We have seven cemetaries and no hospital!"

We were in such disbelief, we actually got out and walked back to the sign. Wish we had a camera, was literally one of the funniest things we had seen.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[QUOTE=Sol-Blade] [COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=-3]Anyways, one time while travelling through Nebraska, we came across a sign that said:

"Welcome to Smithville county! [U]Please[/U] drive carefully! We have seven cemetaries and no hospital!"
. [/SIZE][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[color=darkviolet]I've seen some really funny things in my life... I just can't remember them right now!

Back when I lived in Texas I was driving from Killeen to College Station (College Station is where on of the Texas A&M's is) because my mom was in Houston and CS is halfway (2.5 hours constitutes halfway in TX). Anyways I was driving through these small towns and for some reason in TX the towns have Welcome to : Pop: I went through a town called Lincoln and the population was 96 (there were more kids in special ed in my high school) so I told Lincoln that they should worry about cow uprisings because there seemed to be more cows than people in these towns. Lincoln thought it was funny. I guess you just had to be there.[/color]

The funniest thing I saw was an article in the newspaper the other day. It was a guy with his truck that he had crashed by rolling it while going around a corner in the mall parking lot. The idiot actually told the reporter that his truck rolled because the corner was too sharp! LOL I'm sure the fact that he was trying to drive 40 miles an hour around a curve that should be driven only 10 miles an hour had nothing to do with it. LOL

• 3 weeks later...
Saw a seagull hit with a fishing line's weight once. My brother cast out, seagull happened to be drifting by, and kapow. All of a sudden the bird just spills from the air and flutters around in the water before hauling ***.

Seen a guy get kicked right in the nuts by a cow while trying to light farts once. It was pretty funny, even if it was lame. *shrug*

But the funniest thing I've ever seen in my life, that I can recall, is probably [url=http://artillerie.250free.com/PedestrianPingPong.mpg]Pedestrian Ping Pong [610kb].[/url]

EDIT 2: Grr. Damned 250free. Either copy/paste URL or Save Target As... to see it.

EDIT 3: Or not. It apparently doesn't want to work now. ...I'll figure something out.

[FONT=Tahoma][SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkOrchid]Eh, everything that I find very funny, it always ends up as one of those, "You had to have been there" types of things.

But anyway!

Once, I prank called a radio station. This spurred a lot of random radio station pranks from me and my sisters, none of which we actually did. All of the sudden, my sister put pantyhose over her head and shouted, "Omigosh, DEBRA." I thought it was so funny that I wet my pants. X_X!

Yesterday at reheasals, the stage was wet. I was supposed to pretend to cut off someone's toe (I'm Cinderella's stepmother in Into the Woods), and I decided to act grossed out by it. So I picked up the fake toe, and slipped backwards. The first time, I caught myself, and it was a little intentionally. But then I stood up and fell over completely, landing on my butt with my legs up. That was hysterical, at least to me and my friends who were watching.

Finally, today, the air conditioner was broken on the stage. So everyone was burning hot. About thirty minutes into rehearsal, we realized that it was raining and we opened one of the doors. About eight people crowded around the breeze, and I just couldn't stop laughing. It was a pretty memorable moment, just because of the refreshing air and my weird laughing spell.

Sorry for my lack of hilarity. x_x[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[size=1]Funniest things I've ever seen usually are on Trigger Happy TV. ;_;

Hm, in English class me and this girl always do stupid stuff, like we'd just suddenly say something like 'I never knew you were pregnant' and stuff like that. We'll make animal noises, fart noises, and sometimes even sex noises, and we'll throw stuff at each other and at other people. I get a kick out of it.
And this kid was at our house playing basketball, and we asked him to like play it in a stupid way, so he sticks his butt in the air and dribbles the ball with both of his hands and when he attempts to shoot it, he'll spread his legs and even stick his butt even more in the air. I found it hilarious, but the best part was when he actually made it in the basket, he ran around and did this victory dance jumping with his legs open, and he had the ball and he bounced it but it landed right on his crotch, and he screamed and fell on the ground. It was great. hehe[/size]

Oh MAN! I have some funny things happen to me and/or my friends!

One day, in P.E., me and my friend were REALLY hyper and we were changing at the beginning of class. So, my friend pulls her shirt over her head so that only her face was showing, and waved her arms in the air yelling, "NYAAH!"

We were preparing for our school play (Lore may remember this one), in which I played a motherly figure. The make-up people decided to give me [B]bright. red. lipstick.[/B] As I was getting my make-up checked (so that it looks right with the lights and all) our director said, "You might want to change your lipstick because you look like a streetwalker." *insert moment of information processing* then I yelled for all to hear, "DID YOU JUST CALL ME A PROSTITUTE????"

Whooo nelly, those were some good times. *wipes tears of laughter from eyes*

My mate walked into my other mate's house, not knowing there was a screen door in front of him. Walked straight into, hitting only his nose, but cracked the glass into 'bout 100 different fragments.

Hard nose. :smoke:

[img]http://www.churchsigngenerator.com/images/churchsigns/turn_burn.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.churchsigngenerator.com/images/churchsigns/forgive_your_enemies.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.churchsigngenerator.com/images/churchsigns/church_parking.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.churchsigngenerator.com/images/churchsigns/god_does_not_believe_in_atheists.jpg[/img]

:D