OtakuBoards

Import GC :)

Break

[SIZE=1]Could I import a Gamecube from the US? It's just that kuja was talking about a cartridge thingy (kinda like the universal convertor for the N64) And I wanted to know whether it exsists...

What do you guys reckon I should do? (say import yeah yeah!)
:p[/SIZE]

Honestly, I would wait. I am not an expert on the whole imported Nintendo's or anything, but it is better to wait and have something that is pretty much garunteed to work, rather then take a chance, and find out you screwed up, and just lost several hundred dollars. I had to wait too, and it was hard. . but I am happy with my results, and I am sure that you will be too ^_^

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by NorykoAngelcry [/i]
[B]Honestly, I would wait. I am not an expert on the whole imported Nintendo's or anything, but it is better to wait and have something that is pretty much garunteed to work, rather then take a chance, and find out you screwed up, and just lost several hundred dollars. I had to wait too, and it was hard. . but I am happy with my results, and I am sure that you will be too ^_^ [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]I know I will be happy but look HOW long I have to wait:

Rest of November,
December,
January02,
February,
March,
April,
May,
June,
July,
August,
Some of September...
TEN MONTHS.

Does anyone know of any good sites I could order a Gamecube from? I tried Electronics Boutique, but they don't have an option, in the drop down menu for select your country, for England... I can't order from there plus, they have good + expensive bundle packs... like four games, two controllers and the cube for $399.93. Why o why must I need so much money when I am poor!

So, sites anyone?!
Damn England...[/SIZE]

You'd have to order from a smaller game site that imports. EB is not going to send you anything. However, since you live in England you are going to be paying huge markups no matter how you do it. The best way is to find a friend who will just mail you one.

You also have that whole PAL/NTSC conversion thing to worry about. You should just wait...besides no one knows for sure that September is the real launch date... April is what is being thrown around now.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gr3ymalkin [/i]
[B]You also have that whole PAL/NTSC conversion thing to worry about. You should just wait...besides no one knows for sure that September is the real launch date... April is what is being thrown around now. [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]...

April? I have a friend... I have lots from america. But, are they gonna spend $300-ish on a console for someone who they don't know that well?![/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gr3ymalkin [/i]
[B]Heh...well I kinda met more than aquaintences...

I meant send the money to a friend and have them pick it up. It's way cheaper than importing any day. [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]So if I actually had £260-ish, I would send it to them? Now that's a good idea...[/SIZE]