Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by darke [/i]
[B][SIZE=4]DUO!!! HE KICKS A****!!![/SIZE] SHINGAMI RULES!! [/B][/QUOTE]

*jumps up and does the wave..... alone :nervous: * DdDdDdUuUuUuUuOoOoOoO!!! :blush: ShInIgAMi!!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :D :love:
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
Duo & Quatre . . . they're both hot, pilot Gundams, and spaz out when the time is right!(More reasons coming . . . my brain has shut off right now . . .) Plus, one of them is rich!! :D (:gasp: Oh my god!! I just demoralized myself! :shrugs: Who cares? I'm in it for the money!! (j/k!!!! I'm not THAT evil . . .))
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Xeiyataiki [/i]
[B]

*jumps up and does the wave..... alone :nervous: * DdDdDdUuUuUuUuOoOoOoO!!! :blush: ShInIgAMi!!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :D :love: [/B][/QUOTE]


YO XEIYATAIKI!! ANOTHER DUO FAN!! YEAH BABY!! ;)

HEY EVERYONE: LETS FACE IT: THE OTHER PILOTS ARE GOOD. BUT DUO'S BETTER.:D :D :D
Posted
trowas alright but i still think duo is better:p i mean, who else would hav the guts to wear a braid and still call him self shingami???
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by darke [/i]
[B]


YO XEIYATAIKI!! ANOTHER DUO FAN!! YEAH BABY!! ;)

HEY EVERYONE: LETS FACE IT: THE OTHER PILOTS ARE GOOD. BUT DUO'S BETTER.:D :D :D [/B][/QUOTE]

:blush: :blush: Yeah, DUO RULES!!!! :D

...but Quatre is still mah #1. :whoops: :love:

^^ Duo and Wufei r mah #2z! hehe :box:
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
[COLOR=darkblue]But you have to give trowa respect,he came back from a memory lapse and still managed to kill off his enemies. Not to mention how he acts just like treize in a scence.[/COLOR] ;)
Guest Aya Yuy
Posted
Heero Yuy is The best of them all ^_^
Posted
duo common people you have to luv the great destryoyer and dethsyte Hell Custome is the bet gundam of all:devil: :flaming: :flaming: :flaming:
Posted
The all too common question of the fav pilot! Duo won Animerica's vote for best pilot! Although I like Quatre. As a pilot though I'd have to say Heero! If you forced me to choose someone from another series of Gundam I guess I'd say Shiro from 08th MS!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by phoenixflames [/i]
[B]I think that this kind of thing is really common. "Who is your favorite?" it's kind of cool, but also kind of over done. eventually it goes spam. just letting you know.:flaming: [/B][/QUOTE]

life is a waste of time, time is a waste of life, dont waste your life, have the time of your life! How can u hav the time of your life? and y do ppl all like duo? i think heeroz betta! duoz 2 happy....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by deadgoddess [/i]
[B] i think heeroz betta! duoz 2 happy.... [/B][/QUOTE]

Somone else who likes Hee-chan! I think that's why people like Duo. He's very happy and enegergetic and people can relate with him...more or less
Posted
even if ppl can relate to duo its still weird, in my opinion ppl r 2 happy.... Quatrez 2 nice, trowaz 2 quiet, heeroz 2 solemn and wufei is 2 there are bad parts in all the characterz but y duz eberyone like duo
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by deadgoddess [/i]
[B]y duz eberyone like duo [/B][/QUOTE]

You could create a poll or create a new thread to see why. I put this already, but my fav's Quatre because I can relate to him...don't ask how I just can!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kei [/i]
[B]

You could create a poll or create a new thread to see why. I put this already, but my fav's Quatre because I can relate to him...don't ask how I just can! [/B][/QUOTE]

Quatre? how? i can relate myself to heero.... can anyone relate themselves to relena?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by deadgoddess [/i]
[B]

can anyone relate themselves to relena? [/B][/QUOTE]

Scarry thought! No one reply if you are!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by deadgoddess [/i]
[B]
hu is the most hated character? [/B][/QUOTE]

Relena and Hilde of course! Dorothy gets pretty high up there as well!
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...